Cashier duties included money handling, customer service, coordinating cahier team,
checkstand and store cleanup as well as register and register system competency.
● Manager duties included assisting with team coordination, loss prevention, customer service, overseeing returns, handling customer complaints, coordinating team breaks and lunches, Safe counts, general cash office duties as well as stocking store product.
● In two of the three yearly sales competitions I was able to come in 1st place as top seller, brining in 1,000 dollars of the 2,000 dollars in donations the store received over its month long event.
- GROCERY STORE MANAGER at NW Grocery Outlet Store
- CHARACTER PERFORMER AND ACTIVITY COORDINATOR at A Wish Your Heart Makes
- CAMP COUNSELOR at YMCA
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE at Organic Pastures Dairy Company
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Art and Theater Arts
• Manage and train staff.
• Daily deposit.
• Balance and reconcile tills.
• Create employee daily schedules.
• Create/Receive daily invoices for vendors.
• check in daily vendor product
• build displays throughout the store.
• Finalize end of week receiving and final post.
• audit departments weekly to sustain price and product quality.
• Customer service oriented
• check in freight and display down aisle accordingly
• help with planning events with owner to create knowledge about company
- Grocery Store Manager at Grocery Outlet
- Shift Leader at Subway in Walmart
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
Store Manager Trainees begin their ALDI experience with an extensive training program and learn what it takes to manage an entire store. I work closely with Store Managers and District Managers to efficiently and effectively conduct store operations while learning how to lead, coach and develop Store Associates. It’s a challenging career in a fast-paced environment.
- Assistant Grocery Store Manager at ALDI
- Shift Manager at Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc
- In Home Caregiver at Employed by Eric Goranson
- In Home Senior Caregiver at Worked for Jacquie Martin
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Nursing Assistant
- Associates - criminal justice
- High school Diploma
- Manage daily operations of multi million dollar grocery store operations. - Achieving high efficiency goals through consistent management of payroll, inventory, and customer/associate interaction. - Weekly merchandising and daily upkeep of premium seasonal product to drive average sale. - Hire, train, and develop small store team of associates and Shift Managers. - Relocated in 2015 to Orlando, FL for one year of intensive store operations training ahead of the 2016 California expansion.
- Grocery Store Manager at Aldi
- Store Manager at Michaels Stores
- Store Manager at Dick's Sporting Goods
- Store Manager at Sports Authority
4 years at this Job
- Northeastern University - Political Science- Public Administration (some college coursework completed)
Worked as the cash register and filling and staffing the shelves and the refrigerator. and close the register and the the finance and the reports
- Grocery store manager at Go grocery
- Uber and lyft driver at
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
:Maintained awareness of market trends and monitored local competitors. :Managed and motivated managers and shift leads to increase sales and ensure store efficiency. :Preserving labor cost,increased sales,learned to share responsibilities with my department leads to maintain high levels of quality in all measured area of operation including labor,shrinkage and profitability : Opened a new store and new concept increasing sales up to 65000 a week within 1 month of grand opening .Overseen all operational areas including hiring & training ,payroll,building maintenance and vendor relations merchandising and scheduling.
- Grocery Store Manager at Save-A-Lot
- General Manager at Wawa Convience Stores
- Food and Beverage Manager at Wawa Convience Stores
- General Manager (GM) at Panera Bread
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Directing personnal Customer service/handling customer inquiries Sales Opening and closing store Inventory,ordering and stocking Multitasking
- Assistant Grocery Store Manager at Giant Eagle, Inc.
- Laborer at Keystone Window Co.
- Real Estate Agent at Tanner-Gibson Real Estate
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- Real Estate Liscence - Real Estate
- High school - General
• Responded to customer needs providing product information aisle locations back stock checks and price verifications for approximately 70 customers daily.
• Enforced workplace and food safety procedures and standards.
- Grocery Store Manager at Grab and Go
- Machine Technician at SIMCO
- Automotive Technician at Luken Automotive
- Automotive Technician at Firestone Tire and Rubber Company
20 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Automotive Technology
at this Job
- Some high school
- High school
• Run front end operations
• cash drawers out
• perform western union transactions
• write checks to vendors
• take cash deposits to bank daily
• passed out paychecks weekly
• ordered office supplies
• turned in weekly scan credit reports to Spartan Nash corporate offices
- Grocery store Manager/ Front end operations at Wingerts food center
- Restaurant Manager at Taco Bell
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - clinical laboratory science with a minor in biology
- Associate - Science