Work one-on-one and in small groups with members to help them achieve their fitness goals. 6,100+ clients trained toward achieving their goals. Silver Sneakers group exercise instructor with five years experience (65+ population). Certified exercise physiologist through American College of Sports Medicine.
- MASTER TRAINER/GROUP EXERCISE INSTRUCTOR at 24 HOUR FITNESS
- SECURITY GUARD at MONITOR, TURNING POINT OF CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - KINESIOLOGY
Personal trainer and group exercise instructor. Design , implement and instruct varies formats . Focusing on form, function and an attention to detail.. Building a solid rapport with clients and members. Whether working one on one or in a group setting.
- Personal Trainer/Group Exercise Instructor at Plus One Health Management
- Personal Trainer/Corrective Exercise Specialist at The kroc center
- Personal trainer and group fitness instructor at Martis Camp Club
- Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor at The JW Marriott club
at this Job
Teaching group exercise classes to older adults focusing on -
• Mobility training
• Balance improvement
• Seated or standing strength training
• Simple movements performed against gravity
- Group Exercise Instructor at Asphalt Green
- Spinning and Group Exercise Instructor at Asphalt Green
- Full Time Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor at Asphalt Green
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Teach group exercise classes, including Yoga, Pilates, indoor cycling (Spin), and weight training to people of all populations. Experienced teaching classes to people with disabilities and senior citizens
- Group Exercise Instructor at Ellsworth Adhesives
- Senior Buyer at Ellsworth Adhesives
- Group Exercise Instructor at Ellsworth Adhesives
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Political Science
• Working an onsite shift in the evening/night once a week to assist with other instructors, completing admin work and communicate issues with Pro staff.
• Evaluate Group Exercise Instructors and provide appropriate feedback
• Assist in all in-service trainings, and other mandatory staff meetings
• Assist with organization and maintenance of the Fitness Program staff information such as certifications and personal information
• Assist with daily communication and with the recruitment, hiring and training of Group Exercise Instructors.
- Head Group Exercise Instructor at VCU Sports & Recreation
- Group Exercise Instructor at VCU Sports & Recreation
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Clinical Radiation Science-Nuclear Medicine Technology
• Certified in teaching R.I.P.P.E.D. Fitness group exercise classes
• Motivates and encourages students on a class and personal level while marketing the RI.P.P.E.D. brand 1
- Group Exercise Instructor at R.I.P.P.E.D. Fitness
- Senior Client Services Administrator at FIDELITY INVESTMENTS
- Client Services Administrator at
- 401K Representative at
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Social Science - Sports Management and Sports Marketing
Teaching group exercise classes including cycling, yoga, and working with Parkinson’s patients. Customer service and relationship building.
- Group Exercise Instructor at YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region
- Recreation Coordinator at Town of Little Elm
- GROUP EXERCISE INSTRUCTOR at YMCA OF GREATER DALLAS (FRISCO)
- HEALTH AND WELLNESS COORDINATOR/GROUP EXERCISE INSTRUCTOR at YMCA OF GREATER OKLAHOMA CITY
8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - PSYCHOLOGY
• Designed and taught group exercise classes for students and faculty
• Ensured safety of group exercise participants
• Promoted group exercise classes and wellness center events
- Group Exercise Instructor at Florida Southern College Hollis Wellness Center
- Fitness Attendant & Front Desk at
- Intern at Fitness Rehab LLC
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science - Exercise Science
At the Downtown Lincoln YMCA I have many responsibilities. I lead group exercise classes. These classes highlight my certification in TRX Suspension and knowledge strength and conditioning training. I also coach and motivate Y-Lose It teams which consist of a small group of people desiring weight loss through exercise and healthy eating habits. Adding to the list of duties at the YMCA; Wellness Specialist, Lifeguard, and Front Desk Manager.
- Group Exercise Instructor at YMCA
- Director of Marketing & Financial Coordinator at EAGLE DENTAL
- Executive Assistant and Marketing Director at Barth Financial
- Assistant Coach at Georgia College & State University
6 months at this Job
• Make sure proper warm-ups and cool-downs are executed properly.
• Instruct various group exercise formats such as Zumba, Strong by Zumba, and Cycle.
• Daily check-ins and final check-outs when scheduled at various locations.
• Communicate with members as well as coordinators regarding schedules and changes.
- Group Exercise Instructor at 24 Hour Fitness
- Group Exercise Instructor at LA Fitness
- Clearance Analyst at NBC-Universal
- Summer Youth Career Advisor at Goodwill of Southern California
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school