- Exercised full compliance with Agency code of conduct, by Federal and State laws - Provided individual and group supervision and accounts for all youth in care at all times - Supervised medications as prescribed, reports medical problems and follows medical directions - Reported all unsafe work conditions and habits of employees to program manager - Provided customer service to each client to promote health growth and development - Provided counseling to all residents and future clients
- Youth Group Home Counselor at Legacy Treatment Center
- Teachers Assistant at Garfield Park Academy
- Sous Chef at Kales Café
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Sociology - Sociology
- High School Diploma
I cooked, cleaned and transported clients back and forth to appointment.
- Group Home Counselor at Discovery Home Care Inc.
- Cashier/Customer Service at Times Turn Around
3 years at this Job
Responsibilities include casework management for youth in crisis. Reviewing intake form and accompanying court documents. Monitoring activities and behavior of assigned adolescents on a daily basis through regular contacts with school, individual and family meetings, home visits, homework review, oversight of recreational and social activities, checking daily incident reports, performing crisis intervention for the safety of the residents and others involved. Dispense medicine. Documentation of activities for each resident every 30 minutes. Transportation. Provide necessary and detailed incident reports, maintain a clean and healthy environment for the residents. March 2014-November 2017.
- Adolescent Group Home Counselor at Southpoint group homes
- Publicist/Booking Agent at Independent Contactor
- Owner/Operator Sundance Car Wash and Mobile One Oil Lube Center at Pioneer Ave. Woodland CA
- Project Manager at Turrini and Brink Associates
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- BA - PSYCHOLOGY
- COLLEGE PREPARATORY
• Manages and supervises the activities and functions of all individuals in the home while continuously emphasizing community integration.
• Maintains the home in a safe, clean and healthy manner. Serves as a role model in participating and promoting a home-like atmosphere. Assists the individual to live in a humane, caring environment while promoting quality of life. Oversees each individual's health, safety and well-being.
• Assists, teaches, supports individuals in the independent management of his/her personal hygiene that may include baths, showers, oral hygiene, personal care, nail and hair grooming.
• Assists, teaches, supports individuals in the independent management of personal health care issues.
• Assists, teaches, supports individuals in the independent management of funds including money recognition, short term and long term budgeting, banking and bill paying.
• Assists, teaches, supports individuals in the independent management of his/her meal preparation that may include planning the menu, observing any dietary restrictions, shopping for the necessary items, and cooking and serving the meal.
• Assists, teaches, supports individuals in the independent maintenance of his/her bedroom including bed making, vacuuming, dusting, folding and organizing.
• Assists, teaches, supports individuals with the independent management of his/her clothing maintenance including laundering, mending and ironing.
• Assists, teaches, supports individuals with the independent management of his/her daily chores as assigned on the Chore Chart
• Assists, teaches, supports individuals in appropriate social interaction including table manners, telephone skills, and social etiquette.
• Assists, teaches, supports individuals with the independent management of recreational and leisure time activities.
• Performs routine housekeeping duties on a daily basis including sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming and organizing. Cleans kitchen appliances as scheduled. Cleans and sanitizes bathrooms during each shift.
• Transports individuals to and from program sites, appointments, and community activities. Escorts individuals to designated areas.
• Administers all medications within prescribed time frames. Inventories medications as required. Picks up medications/refills when needed.
• Oversees and supervises the activities and whereabouts of each individual at the level outlined in the Individual Habilitation Plan.
• Prepares all meals and snacks as outlined on the menu adhering to any dietary restrictions.
• Completes assessments; participates in planning of habilitation and behavior management.
• Completes all required documentation assigned, including goal training, behavior management, client notes, medications, emergencies and repair issues.
• Maintains confidentiality at all times of any sensitive or personal information regarding individuals, employees or Elwyn New Jersey.
• Purchases groceries based upon menu for upcoming week.
• Performs general shopping duties as assigned.
• Places trash and recyclables out on scheduled trash days.
• Maintains, organizes, files, purges records as assigned.
• Completes laundry, mending, ironing as assigned.
• Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), crisis intervention and medication administration using agency-trained protocols
- Group Home Counselor at Elwyn
- Cashier at Rite Aid
- Elementary Teacher at The Manor School
- Substitute Teacher/Cafeteria Aide at Vineland Public Schools
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
* Serves as supervisor in absence of program manager * Completes all required licensing activities for prospective foster parents including orientation, training and licensing packet completion * Schedules and completes all re-licensing activities * Arranges and/or establishes training for new and existing foster parents including functioning as a Professional Parenting trainer * Verifies references and conducts background screenings on prospective and existing foster parents and babysitters * Evaluates and monitors foster homes for compliance with State, local CBC and agency standards * Maintains knowledge of all licensing laws and changes * Investigates all concerns that are reported regarding the foster home. * Will accompany Child Protective Investigator regarding abuse allegation within a foster home. Within the group home: * Supervises group home adolescents in daily activities and behavior. * Makes recommendations regarding the assignment of penalty points, increasing privileges, the consequences for unacceptable behaviors, and the adolescent's suitability for program participation. * Documents recommendations and behavior as appropriate. * Train new and current staff on the Managing Aggressive Behaviors curriculum
- Foster Home Specialist/Group Home Counselor at Carlton Manor Inc
- Placement Specialist at Eckerd Community Alternatives
- Case Manager at Hillsborough Kids Inc
- Youth Development Worker at 4-H Youth As Resources
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Associates of Arts - Psychology
- Group Home Counselor at Elwyn
- Daycare staff at Greater Deliverance Daycare Center
- Customer Service at Wawa
- Amazon Warehouse Associate at
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
• Provide timely documentation services, including daily and weekly progressive notes and weekly site visit as applicable
• Assisting clients with cooking, cleaning, general performs restorative services and ADL's to assist with cooking, cleaning, general apartment maintenance, shopping, traveling, taking medication, symptom management, personal hygiene, money management, self-advocacy, utilizing community resources and other areas as appropriate.
• Escort clients to outside appointments to obtain benefits, medical doctor, psychiatrist, and dentist.
• Manage crisis within the residential settings utilizing recognized crisis intervention strategies and appropriate incident reporting.
• Supervise medication administration of all residents and maintain appropriate documentation in accordance to medication policy.
• Documentation of services provided.
• Responsible for attending regularly scheduled staff meetings and other trainings as required.
• Duties as assigned by supervisor. Business Growth and Development Manager Equity Bank Limited December 201- June Responsibilities: To protect for new clients by Networking, cold calling, advertising, planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. Develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. To grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. And also work with senior level management, marketing, and technical staff. Manage the activities of others responsible for the development business for the company. Strategic planning was my key as Business growth and development manager for equity bank Uganda. Client rotation:
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Working with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external clients debriefs. Business Development planning.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to development new services, products and distribution channels. Branch Operations Manager. Equity Bank Limited. June 201-December 201 Carried out administrative and accounting duties in Equity Bank Limited by organizing and coordinating banking services. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide leadership at the branch level on all operational issues.
• Ensure 100% Compliance of the banks policies and procedures.
• Custodian of branch assets and manages costs within approved budget.
• Ensure effective cash management.
• Ensure compliance to the bank of Uganda prudential guidelines and local by laws.
• Ensure high productivity levels by staff through performance reviews and coaching.
• Champion customer service, risk and control awareness in the branch.
• Promote the banks corporate image in and around the branch.
• Manage staff issues in the branch.
• Processing a verification of all bank office and front office functions and transactions with regard to controls put in place.
• Ensure accurate and timely branch returns.
• Collaborate with heads of other units to develop best practices for successful banking operations.
• Delegate tasks to members of the operations team.
• Ensure client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels. Head Teller/ Customer Service officer. July 200- June 201 Responsibly in overseeing all of the other tellers in the bank, Ensure that they are doing their jobs properly, and schedules tellers to cover the bank needs. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain a cash drawer; Balance and audit the cash drawer according to the policy and schedule.
• Supervise the bank tellers and there cash drawers.
• Search for causes of overage or shortage when a teller's drawer does not balance correctly.
• Motivate the other tellers to remain friendly and professional at all times.
• Train new tellers on bank practice and procedures.
• Handles upset and irate customers.
• Replenish and troubleshoot ATM machines.
• Carry money to the vault and audit the vault regularly with the help of a second employee.
• Create report at the very end of day for reference. Responsibilities as a Customer Care Officer To make sure that all clients are pleased and have a sterling experience, able to perform a wide range tasks.
• Resolve problems for banking customers. If customer ATM card was stolen. As a customer care officer it was my duty to cancel the card and provide the customer with a new card. If the customer had a strange fee, it was my duty to explain the fee to the customer and arm at having the issue resolved satisfactory and always working constantly to find solutions to customer problems.
• Making sure the customers are having outstanding banking experience. If the customer trying to find out about a new service, it was my duty to provide them with information and step by step instructions for using the service.
• Suggest new banking products and services to customers. Ultimately assisting customers and providing them with a better banking experience. I tried to give insight on new bank products that might be of interest to the customers.
• Selling products and services directly to customers
• Understood clearly bank transactions, as well as common product services.
• Mastered basic math
• Worked with various types of technology and software's that the bank used.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will to increase in business.
• Using knowledge of the market and the competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators. Management and Research.
• Submitting weekly reports and ensuring that data is accurate.
• Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
• Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
• Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance.
• Attending meetings, conferences and industry events. FINCA Uganda Bank Teller. May 200- July 200 Executed over 200 day-to-day transactions worth of USD 100,000 in average, adhering to bank policies and operational procedures to ensure safety and security of customer and bank assets. Responsibilities
• Process standard teller transactions for customers including servicing clients' accounts, accepting loan payments, cashing checks, balancing cash drawers, correcting discrepancies.
• Process 30+ customer per hour with extreme attention to details.
• Handling western union and money gram transactions with extreme attention to details.
• Handling Mobile money transactions with extreme attention to details.
• Respond to customer account inquires.
• Assisted in training 2 new tellers ensuring that they received comprehensive education on proper banking policies.
• Assumed a leadership role in the absence of the supervisor and maintained that the bank floor is operated normally.
• Established credibility with clients and remembered over 40+names of a regulars. Creating a friendly rapport with the customers.
• Assisted the supervisor with audits and daily balancing of the vault.
• Organized 200+ customer transaction receipt on a daily basis so that they could be properly filed in a timely manner.
- Group home counselor at Spectrum for Living
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Community development and policy practice.
Maintain a positive attitude while helping individuals with mental health issues (adults). Help individuals with daily routine's and other things. Always keep individuals on task. Transport individuals to doctors appointments and work.
- Group Home Counselor at Elwyn NJ
- Cashier/Customer Service at Ross Dress For Less
- Team Counselor at Norris Square Civic Association
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Cooking all meals
• Cleaning the group home
• Hygiene, to include showers, bed baths, toileting, adult incontinence underwear changes, brushing teeth, and shaving
• Giving medication
• Documentation to include medication intake, MAR notes, daily log notes, tracking notes, isp notes, and monthly reports
• Shopping that includes, hygiene products, groceries, and supplies
• Interacting with consumers such as talking to them, watching television and movies with them, calming them when needed, and general interaction
• Transport to program and Dr. Appointments
• Taking consumers to appointments and making sure the consumer receives the proper care
• Certified in first aid and cpr
- Group Home Counselor/ Direct Support Staff at Elwyn, NJ
- Department Supervisor at Walmart
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - PreNursing
- Some college
Bed-checks every hour interior and exterior patrols wake residents to perform morning duties administer medications
- Group Home Counselor at Rocky Mountain Kids
- Daycare Attendant at Divine Redeemer Catholic Church
- Youth Advocate at Youth advodcate Programs
- Security Officer at Whelan Security
10 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - General Studies