Served as family hospital and physician initial contact point for individual patients.
● Resolved patient disputes between staff and other patients on a regular basis.
● Oversaw daily facility cleaning and straightening tasks.
● Assisted patients with personal hygiene family visits and budgeting.
● Maintained and updated family appointment records.
● Distributed patient mail on a daily basis.
● Monitored distribution of patient medications as necessary. Group Home Worker
- Group Home Worker at Sunrise Health Services Inc
- Group home worker at Uplift Health Services
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
• Ran the daily operations of all Girls Group Home
• Administered prescribed medications based on DCS nursing care plan
• Completed documentation as required by state and federal regulations
• Ensure the safety, supervision and security of youth
• Reported progress of residents to Clinical Psychologist via written reports
- Group Home Worker at Legacy Youth Group Home
- at Carl T. Hayden Veterans Hospital
- Technical support representative at Asurion
- Beauty adviser at Macy's
1 year at this Job
Assist clients with all aspects of daily living.
- Group Home Worker at Pleasant Living Family Group Home
- Server/Hostess at Biscuits
- Cashier/Customer Service at Dwayne's Fresh Jerky
8 months at this Job
- Certificaton - Nail Tech.
- Highschool Diploma - General Education
• Direct care for foster girls residing within the group home.
• Assist girls with learning independent life skills
• Assist the girls with preparing to go home or into an independent living situation
• Be a mentor to the girls
• Assist in transports
• Practice Sanctuary and TCI
- Group Home Worker at Berkshire Farm Center & Services
- Personal Care Assistant at PCA
- Bartender at The Beer Barrel Inn
- Front Desk Clerk at Scribner's Catskill Lodge
5 months at this Job
- - Customer Service
-Worked directly with residents in a residential group home setting by ensuring the physical, emotional, medical and mental well-being of the residents in their care. -Supervise planned group and/or individual structured activities according to a daily schedule. -Assists residents with grooming and bathing, if necessary.
- Female Group Home Worker at Just All About You
- Customer Service Advocate at Teleporformance
- Caregiver at Whispering Woods Retirement Village
- Cashier at Miejer
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
• Monitor patients sleep/ awake.
• Cook meals/ breakfast.
• Cleaned home by dusting, sanitizing, sweeping, mopping and taking out trash.
- Group Home Worker at Barnes Group Homes
- Store Associate at Circle K
7 months at this Job
- Nurse Aide I Certificate - Nursing
Provide assistance in daily activities which may include hands on interaction or just verbal prompts. Meal preparation. Med dispensing and documentation. Attend and assists with outings and entertainment, scheduled outings such as bowling, sports, dances, movies, as well as appointments for medical and non medical purposes. Assist with helping to make good decisions in all aspects including healthy food choices, interactions with house mates, interactions with staff, any issues that an individual may have within the home environment or concerns they may have leaving for a home visit with family or guardian. Emotional support for all individuals. Provide a caring, loving home environment so each individual knows their home is a safe zone. Work mostly alone, but, work well as a team with any other staff when attending group outings. Assist with daily living activities as needed. Some individuals may need more assistance than others and some individuals need full assistance as well as verbal prompts and reminders. Encourage individuals to make their own choices that are within their IPs. Encourage each resident to be as independent in the home setting as well as out in the community. Shopping, eating out and entertainment purchases made by the individuals is encouraged to help them understand their money and help maintain independence as much as possible. Perform household duties to maintain a clean and safe home for the residents. Reminders and prompts of each individuals role in their own care to continue their independence, Encourage housemate interactions to create a family like environment. However, do not insist on interactions that may cause stress or uncomfortableness to any individual. This is their home and they should always feel safe and comfortable in their choices to interact or to not interact.
- Group Home Worker at Reineke Homes LLC
- Office Manager at ServiceMaster Clean & Restore
- PROGRAM FACILITATOR at NORTHPOINTE RESOURCES
4 months at this Job
• Keep records or prepare reports for owner or management concerning visits with clients
• Oversee day-to-day group activities of residents in institution
• Transport and accompany clients to shopping areas or to appointments, using automobile
• Observe and discuss meal preparation and suggest alternate methods of food preparation
• Getting Information
• Documenting/Recording Information
• Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
• Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
• Assisting and Caring for Others
• Thinking Creatively
- Group Home Worker at Legacy Youth Homes
- Parent Aide at Rising Youth
- Program Aide/ janitor at Catholic Charities
- Teachers Assistant at Catholic Charities
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Cooked meals for clients, cleaned the house as needed. Passed meds as needed. Helped with everyday activities.
- Group Home Worker at Center for Mental Health
- Childcare Provider at In Home Childcare
- Food Service Worker at Other
3 months at this Job
Dealing with older people cooking cleaning feeding them bathing them giving meds playing games coloring in coloring books we also have church.
- Group Home Worker at Caring Senior Service
- Caring boarding home. at
at this Job
- None - None
- Some high school