• Task Force Group Sales Manager for 575 key downtown convention hotel
• Assisted in Integration Project from ISAC to CI/TY Platform
- Group Sales Manager at Westin Indianapolis
- Group Sales Manager at Sheraton Music City
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Westin Tampa Waterside
- New York/Group Sales Manager at Renaissance
11 months at this Job
- - Business/Marketing
Work as group sales manager and in ticket window at ski resort. I love my job there but need to find year round work.
- Group Sales Manager at Ski Sawmill Family Resort
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As Group Sales Manager, I am in charge of selling, booking, and maintaining all group bookings at the Hotel and Conferences Center at Henry Horton State Park. We book a variety of events from retreats to weddings to conferences. I handle aspects from accommodations to catering to payments for all groups.
- Group Sales Manager at Henry Horton State Park - State of Tennessee
- Research Assistant at Department of Religious Studies
- UT Summer Undergraduate Research Internship at Assessing Sustainability in International Service Learning
- Office Assistant at Department of University Housing
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Anthropology
• Most Senior Group Sales Manager responsible for 75% of the Group budget
• Generated $5.7 million in revenue generated from 2009 to present
• Achieved 161% of group revenue goal in 2010
• Achieved 144% of group rooms goal in 2010
• Helped achieve Team RevPar Index goal of 102%
• Manage database of group clients and prospect needs through Delphi, Hotelligence Reports, Reader Boards, Hoovers Reports, Star Reports, and Market Vision
• Convert prospective clients to new clients in order to secure future bookings and repeat business through maintaining loyal professional relationships, event detailing, local, regional, and national networking, and market knowledge
• Ability to convert approximately 60% of qualified incoming or solicited potential leads
• Develop profitable event & meeting packages specific to client's budgets
• 258-room AAA-4diamond property with 3,500 square feet of banquet and catering space Business Travel Sales Manager
• Established and negotiated 24 National Accounts and 64 Local Accounts in 2009
• Achieved 117% of transient room night goal in fourth quarter of 2009
• Created Transient room night base of 100 guest rooms Monday through Thursday nights
• Identified profitable Corporate Accounts, Travel Agencies, Individual Travel, and Wholesale Travel Companies in order to maintain 60% of hotel's budget for Transient room nights
• Coordinated quarterly & seasonal sales promotions, created promotional advertising, and marketing collateral specific to each offer
- Group Sales Manager at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Upper-Upscale Brand
- Business Travel Sales Manager at SHERATON GRAND HOTEL
- Internship at FOUR SEASONS HOTEL & RESORT
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management
Waterford Estates Lodge- Group Sales Manager Work with other department managers to plan sales promotions, set sales goals, and train staff. Generate revenue by attracting customers from coast to coast to be guests at our establishment. Meeting with clients and arranging business deals are just a few of the primary job duties as group sales manager. Exemplifying strong leadership skills, a proven sales record, and presentation experience. Waterford Estates Lodge- Banquet Supervisor Coordinated multiple-department functions for team. Optimized and maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Group Sales Manager at Waterford Estates Lodge
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
A high-tech entertainment facility opened its flagship location in Tulsa last year. It created a lot of buzz because of the technology it brought to the golf entertainment scene. Shortly after opening, I was encouraged to reach out to them, they were in desperate need of a Group Sales Manager. I joined the team in October and took an entirely dysfunctional unit, added processes and communication channels across departments to become efficient and profitable within 6 months. We are still growing and tightening our margins, but a great deal has been accomplished in a short time.
- Group Sales Manager at FlyingTee
- Technology Consultant/Project Manger at JD Young/Brookside Studios
- VP Sales/Marketing at CitySelect
- Account Executive/Sales & Marketing Manger at
9 months at this Job
- B.A. - English
• Opening Group Sales Manager for 466 room, multi-branded hotel property.
• Assisted with all pre-opening activities & initiatives in group sales.
• Event/group management.
• Manage SMERF market segment.
• Establish & build trusting B2B client relationships.
• Partner with local chamber and CVB as well as participate in various city-wide initiatives.
• Client solicitation through outside & inside sales initiatives.
• Create & promote all marketing materials/collateral.
• Partner with global business travel sales.
• Perform daily telemarketing and outside sales calls.
• Analyze market trends and movement to remain competitive and shift/gain fair market share.
• Work directly with DOSM to determine sales strategies and promotions.
• Incorporate incentives and strategies for our team to ensure all revenue and room night goals are met and exceeded.
• Plan and administer sales policies and programs to foster and promote hotel patronage.
• Exceeded group booking goal by 132%
- Complex Group Sales Manager at First Hospitality Group- Hiltons at McCormick Place
- Director of Sales & Marketing at NorthStar Hospitality- Hampton Inn by Hilton
- Service Sales Advisory Council at NorthStar Hospitality- Hampton Inn by Hilton
- Sales Leader at NorthStar Hospitality- Hampton Inn by Hilton
1 year at this Job
- BA - Communication
- AS - Broadcast Journalism
DOUBLETREE BY HILTON HOTEL & EXECUTIVE MEETING CENTER Jan. 2017 to Present Palm Beach Gardens- Group Sales Manager . Target new business opportunities by cold calling, prospecting and qualifying clients. . Prepare sales proposals/contracts and quoting rates to clients, incorporating clearly defined terms and conditions. . Conduct over 240 sales calls per month, including outside sales, site appointments, entertainment and telemarketing/prospecting calls. . Participate in trade shows and other promotional/networking events. . Solicit and secure business for Hotel through a proactive, consultative sales approach. . Set up scheduled appointments to meet with potential clients. . Maintain current clients and keep up to date with their programs. . Respond to incoming leads/RFP's for the SMERF market (10-279 room nights). . Create and implement promotions to attract new business accounts and stimulate repeat business. . Work customer preferences with brand needs and actively up-sell each business opportunity to maximize revenues and drive customer loyalty. . Work collaboratively with other sales channels (e.g., Director of Revenue, Director of Sales, on-property resources) to ensure sales efforts are coordinated. . Understand the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand and how to sell against them. . Attend quarterly sales blitz to visit new and existing clients.
- Group Sales Manager at Palm Beach Gardens
- Group Sales Manager at HILTON PALM BEACH AIRPORT
- Event Specialist and Manager on Duty at Courtyard by Marriott
- Server at THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management - Hospitality Management
Work as part of a select team of consultants who are assigned to hotels in every major city across the United States, bringing a wealth of experience and knowledge to properties in need of our services. My previous assignments required the following: Served as an interim group sales manager as this property went through ownership transition Handled inquiries and converted sales leads, as well as soliciting new business Created proposals and contracts, assisted in the sales role as needed Responsible for the sales and revenue generation of the group SMERF market Managed all group inquiries and leads as it pertained to this market, ensuring guest satisfaction levels and client loyalty
- Task Force Group Sales Manager at PHM Management
- Director of Sales at FOUND:RE Hotel
- Group Sales Manager at Shanty Creek Resorts
- Catering/Sales Manager at Sheraton Lansing Hotel
6 months at this Job
- High school - college prep
Responsibilities Work directly with all departments and management staff including but not limited to the Director of Sales, Director of Operations, Revenue Manager, Reservations Manager and hotel General Manager to achieve total guest satisfaction as well as all sales effort for the hotel including but not limited to extended stay sales, Corporate Group Sales and meeting and event space planning well as client appreciation events. In Jan 2019 I secured the largest account/client to this property to date.
- Corporate Group Sales Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Houston Greenway Plaza
- SMERF Sales Manager at La Torretta Lake Resort and Spa
- Dual Property Sales Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton/Hampton Suites
- Customer Care supervisor at Xerox Services LLC
5 months at this Job
- - Hospitality Management
- - Business and Commerce
- High school diploma