• Followed hair dressing and Beauty culture Diploma Certificate in Academy of Nilmini Bannahake
• Worked as Guest Relation officer and telephone Operator at Ballys Corporation Since 2008-2012.
• One year working experience as a Beautician and hair dressing at Unique Salon Two years.
• Worked as a sales assistant at Cargils food city two years
- Guest Relation officer and telephone Operator at NIBM Campas Nawala
4 years at this Job
- - Commerce
• Greet, welcome guests and escort guests to the room.
• Register guests and assist Check-in and Check-out.
• Response guests questions and resolve guests issues.
• Handle to reply e-mail from Japanese guests, also assist to translate E-mails and documents in Japanese for other departments.
• Reply for comments on web site or internal survey from Japanese guests.
• Pre- arrival mail for all guests and assist to arrange guests requests prior arrival.
• In charge of all Japanese guests. For example send pre-arrival email, prepare welcome card in Japanese and set up with amenity prior arrival, provide information of hotel facility in Japanese, response every inquiry during stay and send departure email after guest checked out.
• Make reservations for restaurant, spa and tours for guests.
- Guest Relation Officer at The. St. Regis Bangkok
- Japanese Guest Relations Officer and Executive Lounge Officer at The. St. Regis Bangkok
- Service Staff, California at Restaurant Modesty
- Service Staff, Italian Restaurant & Wedding at DOMO Company, Restaurant Angepatio
3 years at this Job
- - English Communication
Specialize on opera system guest services and reservations.
- Guest relation officer at Serena hotel
- Assistant Manager at Mr chips resturant
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mass communication
03, Sri Lanka
- Guest Relation Officer at Asha Leisure Group (PVT)LTD
- Front Office and Concierge at Peninsula Excelsior Hotel Singapore
- Kitchen Hand at Millennium Restaurant Colombo 10
1 year at this Job
- Diploma in Hospitality - Industrial Attachment
Personal Concierge 4 Month Celebrity Cruises & Royal Caribbean international: housekeeping Cleaner 2010-3 contracts promoted as Junior Guest Relation Officer my current position on ship 7 Years with the company Now in hotel beds 3 months already as a CRC Agent
- Personal Concierge at Hard Rock Punta Cana hotels and casino
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma - tourism
• Greeting hotel patrons as they arrived and inquired into reservation details.
• Assisting walk-in guests through the booking procedure and ensured that their needs are met.
• Provided room booking suggestions and ensured that the procedure goes smoothly.
• Coordinate efforts with bellboys to assure that guests' luggage is delivered to their rooms.
• Handled complaints by analyzing situations and coming up with viable solutions.
- Guest Relation Officer at De Himalayan Hotel
- Customer service at Queen of rice paper roll
- Warehouse Assistance Officer at Phoenix Trading (Australia) Co Pty Ltd
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- leaving certificate
- - Higher Secondary Education
- Diploma Certificate III in Business Management - Business Management
- Diploma Certificate IV in Marketing - Marketing
Hosted monthly meeting with senior management to present customer satisfaction result Program management: designed and implemented action plans, incentive and recognition programs to improve employee performance and "Priority Club" guest loyalty program Organized and coordinated special arrangements for customers including VIPs. Acted as "Manager on Duty" and ran the Front Office with a team of 22 people to achieve customer service KPI on quarterly basis
- Guest Relations Asst Manager at Belterra Casino Resort
- Manager at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Manager at The Ansh Info Solutions
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
SAVANNAH HOTELS & SUITES is an exclusive hotel with standardized modern facilities with focus on maximizing customer's satisfaction and ensuring quality service delivery at all time.
• Coordinated activities on guest on their arrival and observing due protocols to ensure guest are well received.
• Regular observation of guest and attending to their request with a short turn-around time.
• Helped prepare welcome folders with collateral (e.g. room service menus, area descriptions)
• Provided information about amenities, area and venues and promote services
• Anticipated guest needs and build rapport with customers
• Consistently coordinating in collaboration with other staff specified and designated tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages)
• Address customer complaints and escalate to Guest Relations Manager when the need arises
• Effective record keeping using the daily log book for efficient traffic control and incidence reporting.
• Ensuring strict compliance to health and quality standards on Guest welcoming with warm countenance and appreciate enquiries.
• Guest data update and recording to ensure proper control and security upkeep.
• Photocopying of guest passport
• Attending to all correspondence via e-mail, phone calls within the hotel for effective communication.
• Responsible for payment processes, bill documentation and all issue surrounding payments.
• Filing of quest record appropriately to ensure document retrievals.
- FRONT DESK OFFICER at SAVANNAH HOTELS & SUITES
- ASSITANT PROGRAM OFFICER at Herwa Community Development Initiative
- Guest Relation Officer at
- Restaurant Cashier at Creek Motel, Bayelsa State
4 months at this Job
- BA - Languages & Linguistics
• Answer telephone queries of current and prospective guests at the reception area based on their requirement and needs.
• Check guests' details and information upon arrival through Office Opera System Version 5.0. Hospitality Management w/
• Posting all correct credit charges to the guests' folios
• Use upselling techniques to offer luxury rooms and promote hotel services to incoming guests.
• Dealing with guests in a positive manner upon check out to maintain/gain satisfactory rating.
• Settle guests' account by accepting cash or credit card and check the authenticity of currency received.
• Prepare and present the settlement at time of guests' departure.
• Tallying guests' information from VCAS in house report from Opera System.
• Balancing and closing the cash at the end of the shift. 1 Emirates Concorde Hotel and Apartment Suite - Deira Dubai Cross Training Exposure:
• Human Resource Department (assistant)
• Accounts Department particularly in Accounts Receivable Shakeys Pizza Parlor - Manila, Philippines Food and Beverage Server / Waiter
• Assists the General Manager in his daily tasks and complies in every requests and tasks assigned.
• Welcome and seat the guests. Ensure whether they have prior reservation or not then continue to guide the guests on their suitable seats.
• Take orders from guests. Approach the guests table with a smile, recommend something special from the restaurants' menu and advise the guests of the daily specials or any other promotions.
• Take down the orders. Note down the number of guests and items ordered in a sequential order. Repeats order in sequence, thank guests and politely collect all the menu.
• Ensure if the food being served is correct and serve the dishes either course by course or all the dishes at the same time as requested by the guests.
• Comply when the guests ask for their bill and politely hand them the bill.
• Mainly promotes the deals of the restaurant and letting the guests know what is new in the menu.
• Up-sell in order to move the guests into higher price which will attain higher revenue as well as bigger tips for servers.
- Front Office Receptionist cum Cashier Guest Relations Officer at Emirates Concorde Hotel and Suites
- Guest Relation Officer at Novotel Manila - Araneta Center Cubao
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Administratively and operationally responsible for internal audit of entire Banquet revenue according to PNP.
• Audit all revenue transactions and examine all the transactions for accuracy and tally with manual Function Sheets Shot by F &B Dept
• Review rates.
• Control and reconcile the daily sale in Different Outlets.
• Perform month end and daily closing
• Prepare daily and monthly report for top management.
• Supervision of all Income Audit staff (cashier, guest relation officer).
• Coordinate with other department regarding different issues, billing and reconciliation.
- Banquet & Restaurant Auditor at Pearl Continental Hotel Peshawar
- Night Auditor at Pearl Continental Hotel Peshawar
- at Pearl Continental Hotel Peshawar
- Cashier/ Guest Service Officer at Pearl Continental Hotel Peshawar
1 year at this Job