Manager of Guest Relations Employees.
- Guest Relations Manager at The CAVE Nightclub
- Warehouse and Installation Worker at The Rental Place
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some college - Business
Manager in charge of the hospital call center, Concierge team and the Volunteer Department. Responsible for managing 25 full time and part time employees and more than 75 volunteers. Development of programs via the Concierge and Volunteer teams to create and implement initiatives that will positively impact guest relations hospital wide. Work directly with the Executive team on hospital wide services that impact guest relations and act as a liaison between these groups and other hospital departments. Tasks include scheduling, budgeting, securing capital funds for departmental projects, staff management including timekeeping, annual reviews, and any necessary discipline and counseling for all staff and volunteers. Daily tasks include operating a multi-line Nortel phone console, various communication/computer devices, and an 800 Mhz radio system, as well as maintaining accurate accountability of call records and hospital on-call schedules. Manages hospital communications during emergency situations. Other tasks include updating and managing all policies, procedures and regulations related to the overall guest experience, while remaining HIPAA compliant.
- Guest Relations Manager at Hillcrest Medical Center
- Supervisor at City of Tulsa, Public Safety Communications
- at Tulsa Zoo Management, Inc
- Dispatcher at City of Tulsa, Public Safety Communications
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - American Studies
- Associate in Arts - Leadership and Business Management
- Certificate of Completion - Quality Service
Overseeing the property operations ❖ Closing up all property facilities ❖ Handling Guest complaints and situations ❖ Running Front Office, Gift Shop ❖ Front Office Reports and Payroll ❖ Safe Key Holder and reconciliation ❖ Assisting All Departments ❖ Guest Relations Purchasing for Gift Shop
- Guest Relations Manager at Outrigger Beach Resort
- Guest Relations Manager at OUTRIGGER BEACH RESORT
- Night Manager at CANDLEWOOD SUITES
- at OUTRIGGER BEACH RESORT
14 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Accounting
• Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients
• Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned reservations have table
• Oversee check-in and check-out procedures, including reservations and financial transactions
• Promptly address clients ’ requests
• Actively listen to and resolve complaints
• Ensure special guests receive personalized services
• Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
• Inform clients of our other venues services
• Promote all nine bar / venues (social media and email marketing)
• Manage reservations team
• Appraise reports on reservations and produce regular reports
• Liaise with all general managers to make sure all venues have what is needed
• Examine daily duties, assign tasks and check on progress
• Analyze customer feedback from bar online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings
• Created business relations between hotels and other people in hospitality industry to aid in table / bar sales
• Establish friendly relationships with regular clients
- Guest Relations Manager at Houston Hospitality
- Assistant Manager at Elizabeth and James
- Assistant Manager/ Sales Supervisor at Zadig & Voltaire
- Freelance Makeup Artist and Hermes Fragrance Specialist at Beauty Prestige International and NARS cosmetics
11 months at this Job
• Establish Guest Relations Program through extended volunteer opportunity.
• Strategically develop and implement systems and structures.
• Utilized Microsoft Suites to perform database needs.
• Energetically welcome and engage our guests before, during, and after their stay.
• Proactively coordinate guest activities and transportation.
• Facilitate games, activities, and outting to help bridge cultural gaps and enhance guest experiences.
- Guest Relations Manager at The Dominican Tree House Village
- Lead Server/Bartender at Crave Dessert Bar
- Visual Merchandiser at IKEA Group
- Bartender/Server at The Sunset Club
2 years at this Job
- A.A.S. - Interior Design
- B.A. - Mathematics
• Trained all new hires, volunteers and hospital employees in guest relations and communication to improve hospital scores.
• Hosted Special Events within the Hospital and Community.
• Member of the In-patient and Service and Recovery Quality Improvement Teams and Co-Leader of the Standards Team.
• Revitalized the employee Rewards and Recognition program.
• Visited patients every day and created Excel Spreadsheets for data collection on all hospital patients to improve service.
• Collected mail and logged all checks and insurance forms.
• Handled all hospital administration opportunities and ensured complaints were logged and handled by appropriate departments.
• Scheduled all hospital and teen volunteers to improve employee, patient and visitor satisfaction.
- Guest Relations Manager at Andalusia Health, A LifePoint Hospital
- Housekeeping Operations Supervisor at The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead
- Guest Service Representative/Front Desk at The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead
- Guest Service Representative/Front Desk Learning Coach at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor's Gulch
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in International Business - French and Economics
• Oversee guest relations for luxury vacation rentals in Breckenridge, CO.
• Answer guest inquiries by phone or email. Resolve complaints and help guests with questions about the homes, events, travel, etc.
• Schedule maintenance staff for service calls, check ins, check outs and other daily maintenance-related needs.
• Work with vendors to get repairs scheduled and completed.
• Order supplies for the homes.
- Guest Relations Manager at River Ridge Rentals
- Senior Operations Coordinator at Vandelay Education
- Editor at Fansided
- Chapter Development Manager at Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - History
- - Leadership, Business and Marketing
- Certificate - Leadership
Incharge of all guest needs and customer service duties ie. making sure housekeepers were on daily task and all guest enjoyed theyre stay. Also made the daily deposit and grocery order monthly.
- Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Business
- high school diploma
Responsibilities include to provide the first point of customer contact for issues that arise during their stay. Deliver excellent customer service through timely and accurate response to online reviews. Work hand in hand with the management team and all other departments to be able to provide the best guest experience.
- Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn
- Ski Instructor at Attitash Mountain Resort
- Customer Service Representative at Harvey Tool Co.
- Receptionist at Lawton Welding Co., Inc.
4 months at this Job
• Responsible for all guest relations and activities aboard a 150 passenger charter boat.
• Boat crew activities: Certified Life Guard, Snorkel, Snuba & Scuba guide, Bartender & Cook.
• Specialized in educating guests regarding All Marine life related to the Hawaiian Islands.
• Promoted the sales of Merchandise, Snuba & Scuba tours and Go-pro camera rentals.
• Performed underwater repairs and maintenance on company tour boats.
- Guest Relations Manager / Boat Crew at Pride of Maui
- at Hyatt Regency Hotel & Resort
- Bell/Valet Supervisor at Honua Kai Resort
- Account Executive - Property Management at Destination Maui Inc
7 months at this Job