I have held several positions over the last 11 years from overnight manager to front end manager to Video Department manager to Guest service manager. As Guest service manager I work in the cash office processing the prior days information into reports and deposits also balancing tills and managing the front end. Scheduling and managing employees has been apart of all the jobs at Cashwise I have held.
- Guest Service Manager at Cashwise
- Self Employed Contractor at
11 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Responsibilities As a guest service manager, I know how to stay calm when stressful situations arise. It is my job to make each guest happy with every visit. I can always provide a positive solution for any situation. Taking reservations is important to me, because it gives me my first chance to make a great first impression. I love getting to hear why the guest will be staying with us. Checking the guest in is even better with the guest now being in front of me. Upon checkout I confirm we did everything we could to accommodate the guests in all their needs and comforts. As a Guest Service Manager, it also becomes more than just providing a great stay for the guest, I am able to provide a positive work environment for my coworkers. I am able to show them how to navigate the fast pace of process control while providing a positive/professional way to interact with guest.
- Guest Service Manager at The Historic Plains Hotel
- Sales Consultant at Samuels Jewelers
- Busser/Host at Johnson Corner
8 months at this Job
Extensive experience in the following areas. Holidex, MARSHA, Delphi, Opera, OnQ Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sales Pro, Constant Contacts, Lanyon, Star Report, Travel Click, NACE, SGMT, Hotelligence, Cvent, Meeting Broker. Also highly experienced in performing MOD responsibilities, hotel openings, food and beverage, safety and security, human resources, inventory control, housekeeping, accounts receivable, processing and coding invoices, maximizing revenues; yield management; sales and catering; training and developing employees, ensuring guest and employee satisfaction, and delivering exceptional guest service. Also performed the duties, Bank Deposits, Food and Liquor Orders, Ordering of Standard hotel supplies, checkbook, oversee the Bar, Breakfast Area and operations of the departments. ALOFT HOTEL Guest Service Manager 2018 to Present Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients throughout their stay. Ensure clients are properly greeted upon their arrival. Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned rooms are prepared prior to check-in. Oversee check-in and check-out procedures, including reservations and financial transactions. Promptly address guests' requests. Actively listen to and resolve complaints. Ensure special guests, receive personalized services. Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns. Promote all hotel amenities, conveniences and programs offered. Manage guest relations team to ensure we comply with all standards and operating procedures. Appraise team's performance and produce regular reports. Actively working to increase guest scores and overall satisfaction.
- Guest Service Manager at Aloft Hotel
- at HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS & SUITES
- Director of Catering/Billing and Receivables at DOUBLETREE HOTEL
- Director of Sales & Marketing/Accounting at FAIRFIELD INN DFW AIRPORT SOUTH
1 year at this Job
27302 As a Guest Service Manager for Ruby Tuesday I am held accountable for managing our front of house team members which range from the host, servers, bartenders and our to-go servers. I am held accountable for our Bar cost each week, order liquor and wine for the week, and also write reviews for our low performing servers and go over this review with them. New hires have Orientation with our General Manager and after that they are assigned to me to have them trained and coached to be successful for our brand. I train our personal trainers that train new hires to make sure that training is consistent and it focuses on our brand promises, which is to make the guest happy and do what right. I also make the schedule for all employees thru our new hot schedules program that we have implemented. It requires me to meet our labor goals and to avoid Over Time for all employees. Thru this program I maintain out labor cost down and reward out top performing servers with the best sections and also the most shifts for the week.
- Guest Service Manager at Ruby Tuesday
- Associate at Bridal Mart
- Assistant Manager at Ruby Tuesday
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Guest Service Manager -Responsible for a great operation of the lodging guest reception which includes reservation and front desk. - Hire and train new employees to be part of our great team - Prepare and conduct all Guest Services interviews and follow hiring procedures according to a Hotel standard. -Ensuring everyone provides a professional, friendly service and great customer service for customers -Review arrivals and departures including group folders and occupancy rate. -Verify room assignments, ensure complete information is provided and update wait list status daily. -Review sundry inventory; address discrepancies and expired stocks -Coordinate with accountant to address financial discrepancies or due accounts and time sheet update. -Notify operations of maintenance complaints; annotate on maintenance log when and what actions taken and follow up and contact the guest. -Does corrective actions within authority to resolve guest issues and GSR's issues. -Make sure front desk staffing is correctly manned. -Scheduling staff shift rotation monthly -Make and change schedule and leaves for front desk employees. -Prepares payroll for all NAF employees. -Hire and evaluate applicant that is qualified for the team. -Advises and counsels employees on their performances. - Evaluate employee performance quarterly -Trained GSR for their daily duties -Troubleshooting emergencies -Able to multi task and delegate duties to assigned department -24/7 on call for any guest issues or complains -Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Guest Service Manager at Commando Inn/ Hurlburt Field AFB
- Rental Manager at Portofino Island Resort and Spa
- Guest Service Manager at Misawa Inn, Air Force Base
- Reservationist at Misawa Inn, Air Force Base
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
- - Interior Design
- Master's - Public Admin
Walt Disney World
Guest service manager for Food and Beverage
• Oversee daily operations and scheduling up to 60 cast members
• Organized Safe-D games for all of Magic Kingdom Restaurant Operation
• Achieved an increase in sales and guest surveys
• Started as part-time kitchen cast promoted to full time coordinator in 6months Store Manager, Bartender, Server Outback Steakhouse, Kissimmee, FL
• Filed, settled, organized all nightly financial documents, pretty cash expenses
• Weekly liquor, produce and meat orders as well as end of month profit and loss
• 6 million dollar location second busiest in the company
• Worked all facets: busser, host, server, bartender, dish washer, back line, prep
• Scheduling for all staff up to and exceeding 100 employees Design Consultant KB Homes, Orlando, FL
• Planned, created and designed model homes
• Worked one on one with new home buyers, with up to 7 appointments a day
• Built client, builder and vendor relationships
• Concentrated on clients budget and specific style to accomplish the clients dream home Design Assistant CVC and Associates, Orlando, FL
• Project preparation and design presentation for clients
• Drawing, drafting and picking FF&E
• Projects included: Best Wester, Clarion Heritage Park, Vistana Resort, Floridays 2013-current 2002-2013 2008-2009 2007-2008
- Guest Service Manager at
at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Arts - Interior Design
Responsible for the managing of Bowlmor Lanes, daily opportunities required by strong leadership, and manage the day-to-day operation. - Supports and Manages the facility while working closely with the General Manager and other departments. - Ensure effective hiring, training, development, promotion and continuous reinforcement. - Lead and coach the team towards achieving exceptional guest service and employee satisfaction results. - Develop and implement creative strategies for revenue enhancement and cost containment. - Provide information about facilities regulations, entertainment options and schedules. - Upkeep records of attendance, sales, receipts, reservations, or repair activities. - Coordinate events, process customer payments and issue rentals of sporting equipment. - Inspect equipment for damage and perform minor repairs, adjustments or maintenance tasks. - Monitor activities to ensure adherence to safety procedures. - Responsible for maintaining a high energy, positive, professional appearance.
- ASSISTANT GUEST SERVICE MANAGER at BOWLMOR LANES
- HUMAN RESOURCE INTERN at VAUGHAN REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management
• Trains new Guest services department personnel.
• Maintains a thorough knowledge of the room locations types of rooms, room operations, package plans, hotel facilities.
• Maintains a detailed knowledge about the hotel's services and hours of operations.
• Take reservations using the hotel reservation system, ensuring maximum occupancy and rates are obtained.
• Check guests in and out, including preparation of guest bills and authorizing payments.
• Dealing efficiently with day to day billing and guest service queries.
• Using information available, plan and control both the preparation of future shifts and effective communication to the team.
• To act as a duty manager for the hotel, ensuring all guests are satisfied, both internal and external.
• Be flexible at all times in order to cover the unexpected needs of the Hotel and outlets.
• Knows cash handling procedures. Files and posts all changes to guest master and city ledger account.
• Anticipates and intervenes in all incidents of guest dissatisfaction and attempts to satisfy all such guests, within hotel policy.
- Guest Service Manager at Wyndham Garden
- Manager at Cash's Liquors
- Volunteer at Department of Family and Children Services
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Pre-Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- High school
• Assist General Manager in directing/supervising the operational activities of hotel.
• Provide the highest standards of courteous service while permitting acceptable profit levels.
• Trains new guest services department personnel.
• Maintains a detailed knowledge of the room rack location types of rooms, package plans and hotel facilities.
• Maintains a detailed knowledge about the hotel’s services and hours of operation.
• Display pro-active and leading role in terms of service culture, development, team image, procedures and skills development.
• Take reservations using hotel reservation system, ensuring maximum occupancy and rates are obtained.
• Check guest in and out, including preparation of guest bill and authorizing payments.
• Responsible for cash handling including float and banking.
• Act as duty manager for the hotel, ensuring all guest satisfaction in each department.
- Guest Service Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton
- Assistant Guest Services Manager at Doubletree by Hilton
- General Manager at Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels
- Guest Services Representative at Ledgestone Hotel
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Business Administration - Business
-Coordinated with other departments with regard to various hotels both by guests and other employees -Established training modules and materials used during phone interaction with guests and improved the clients phone experience -Coordinated with Department Heads in resolving different concerns involved in the hotel's operation -Coordinated monthly staff meetings that address any outstanding issues. -Trained front office staff in the delivery of courteous and professional guest service that is in line with hotel standards. -Recruited, trained and oriented front desk staff and housekeepers to service guest needs. - Acted as an interim Duty Manager and assisted duty managers on certain decision making tasks in absence of acting manager.
- Guest Service Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations
- Branch Manager at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Sales Lead at The Children's Place
- Marketing Intern at The Children's Place
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in International Business/ Marketing - Business