• Assist the Senior Guest Service Manager in supervising the front-end team to accomplish human resource objectives by selecting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees, communicating job expectations and appraising job contributions.
• Ensure that the duties, responsibilities, and authority of each direct report are clearly defined and communicated.
• Maintain a “Say Yes to the Guest” attitude and develops employees to do the same.
• Responsible for ordering supplies, maintaining point of sale system/machines, balancing tills, safety and cleaning of front end area.
• Ensure the front end meets goals including, but not limited to goals related to labor, RFG, MORE Rewards, CTO, key staff coverage, etc.
• Responsible for daily/weekly bookkeeping activities.
• Provides backup services to employees in all areas of responsibility including Guest Services, Cashiering, bagging, and pushing carts.
• Provides backup to the Senior Guest Service Manager in his/her absence.
- Guest Service Manager at Coborns Inc
- Supply Clerk 92Y at Army National Guard
- Storekeeper SK at U.S. Navy
4 years at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
Guest Service Manager responsible for front of house operations including but not limited to fostering a bright, happy environment for guests, keeping up on retail and display case inventory, overseeing guest service employees, and running our crafting department for future and waiting orders throughout the day. Also trained to support back of house staff in baking and frosting departments as needed. Serves as key holder and opening manager.
- Guest Service Manager at Nothing Bundt Cakes
- EDI Specialist at Protective Insurance
- File Clerk at Dreyer and Reinbold BMW
- Office Manager at Massage Envy
5 months at this Job
- Core 40
Responsibilities As a guest service manager, I know how to stay calm when stressful situations arise. It is my job to make each guest happy with every visit. I can always provide a positive solution for any situation. Taking reservations is important to me, because it gives me my first chance to make a great first impression. I love getting to hear why the guest will be staying with us. Checking the guest in is even better with the guest now being in front of me. Upon checkout I confirm we did everything we could to accommodate the guests in all their needs and comforts. As a Guest Service Manager, it also becomes more than just providing a great stay for the guest, I am able to provide a positive work environment for my coworkers. I am able to show them how to navigate the fast pace of process control while providing a positive/professional way to interact with guest.
- Guest Service Manager at The Historic Plains Hotel
- Sales Consultant at Samuels Jewelers
- Busser/Host at Johnson Corner
10 months at this Job
I started out as an Front of house girl, then it led into me learning everything in the store from drive to chicken to pizza to how to manage. Then became the guest service manager.
- Guest service manager at Pizza Ranch
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
I am the Guest service manager at Sturgis Mcdonalds. My job is to make sure employees deliver the gold standard that McDonald’s asks for. I am in charge of the crew schedule also weekly cleaning jobs assigned to each employee in my department. I also clean the shake machine every other Monday. My job also consists of coaching shift managers as well as crew. I have completed food safety, MIT classes and a Capstone class which is a department manager class. I also did end of the month for 3 years. We also do a daily inventory.
- Guest Service Manager at McDonald’s
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a guest service manager I was responsible for the overseeing of a very busy lobby. Routine day arrivals ranged from 500 to 1000 daily. Supervisor of more than a hundred cashiers and support staff Guest services, troubleshooting, partnering with all departments to pay seamless guest experience
- Guest Service Manager at Walt Disney World
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Education
I started my position as a Front desk agent and in July 2018 I was promoted to Guest service manager. From Nov - Feb, we did not have a GM so I was taking over those responsibilities during that period of time. My my responsibilities include : all of the front desk duties including answering phones, redirecting calls to the appropriate line, making and cancelling reservations, printing and settling out credit card exception report, additional authorization to credit cards as well as folio checks. Stocking our corner market and handling cash transactions for the market. Shift beginning/closing includes printing reports for shift close and counting our drawer in/out. My Manager responsibilities include : Placing orders for all departments, entering/scanning invoices into our accounting program, making the schedule, covering shifts as needed, A/R account upkeep, respond to guest/member reviews and complaints, issuing points to our Marriott members. Receiving, researching and closing complaints from Marriott customer care.
- Guest Service Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites
- Front Desk Agent at River Side Inn
- Teacher's Aide at First Steps Preschool
- Front desk agent at Candlewood Suites
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school diploma
As Guest Service Manager I Oversee all guest services operations, including front desk, reservations, and PBX to ensure quality and guest satisfaction. Good thorough knowledge of IQ Ware Technology systems. As Night Auditor I'm responsible for balancing the revenue and expense transactions, which occurred during the day at the hotel and Responsible for the overall operations of the hotel throughout the late night.
- GUEST SERVICE MANAGER/ NIGHT AUDIT at Palace Resort
- Guest Service Representative/Night Audit at CAPTAINS QUARTERS
- GUEST SERVICE AGENT at Caribbean Resort and Villas
- SALES ASSOCIATE at BANANA REPUBLIC FACTORY STORE
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - TOURISM MANAGEMENT
I have been employed with Kinseth Hospitality for over 18 years. I worked my way into a guest service supervisor and then 14 years ago into the guest service manager position. I’ve taken many IHG training classes over the years. I manage the guest service representatives and night auditors.
- Guest Service Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites NW
18 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
04/2016 to Current Corporate Concierge Services (CCS)
Management Office Duties
• Take work order calls and emails and dispatch to appropriate trade.
• Close all reservation, HVAC and cleaning work orders.
• Send packages via Velocity.
• Provide administrative support to Property Managers and Accounting Teams.
• Maintain pest logs.
• . Maintain updated tenant contact file for the building
• Answer all phone calls in a polite and helpful way.
• Greet all visitors at the desk or door and let all staff know if their visitor has arrived. Conference Center Manager
• Maintain calendar of events for auditorium and conference rooms, ensure all needs are met, enter work orders for set ups and email schedule of reservations to Security and ABM.
• Respond to emails in a timely manner and redirect to correct department if necessary.
• Close out past reservation, by adding charges for room and set ups. Guest Service Manager Duties
• Maintain payroll and scheduling of vacations and time off for Guest Service Representatives at (3) CCS locations and ensure appropriate coverage always.
• Maintain and enforce procedures for all Guest Service desks.
• Perform Guest Services evaluations for Guest Service Representatives.
• Review any customer feedback and make adjustments as necessary.
• Solve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Guest Service Manager/Attendance Supervisor at Hines Property Management Team
- Guest Services Manager at CCS
- Guest Services Representative at CCS
- Assist concierge at Messenger Center
2 years, 11 months at this Job