• On-the-job trainer for all new Guest Service Agents, Operators, and Bell Staff
• Developed, implemented and monitored programs to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Generated and distributed daily reports and order acknowledgments to appropriate personnel.
• Maintain positive customer and associate relationships including resolution of questions, issues, complaints
• Collaborate with Guest Services Manager in preparation of annual department operating budget: monitor monthly expenses, with emphasis on wages, variances, preparing schedules, ordering, inventory management, and other administrative duties
- Assistant Guest Services Manager at Wyndham Worldwide
- Bell Staff / Guest Services at Welk Resorts
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Computer Information Systems
- High School Diploma
My duties as the Guest Services Manager at the Holiday Inn and Suites, St. Cloud were, but not limited to, the following-
• Complete tasks as requested by Hotel General Manager or Director of Hotel Operations
• Work directly with Front Desk, Bellstaff, Security and Night Auditor to ensure guest needs are met and exceeded.
• Complete daily check and upload of payroll, ensuring that staffing hours are within budget.
• Assist in other hotel departments as needed
• Assess current staffing and place ads for hiring new staff.
• Assist with hiring and retention of staff.
• Work desk shifts as needed.
- Guest Services Manager at Holiday Inn and Suites
- Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn
- Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Front Desk Supervisor at Residence Inn by Marriott
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• In charge of Grooming, Dog Training, Thrive (veterinary clinic) and adoptions (Cats & Dogs)
• Open/Close the store
• Guest Services Manager
• Warehouse, Inventory, Receiving and Merchandising
• Event Coordinator
• Banking & Daily Paperwork
• Coach & Train new hires and current employees
• Small Animal Care & Aquatics (Fresh Water & Salt Water)
• Increase quarterly sales by $75,000
- Guest Services Manager at Petco
- Guest Services Manager at Department of Defense
- TIRE CHANGER at NASCAR-PENSKE
- Retail General Manager at The Spice and Tea Exchange
8 months at this Job
Guest Services Manager § Supervise front desk personnel to ensure quality customer service § Train front desk clerks on Opera PMS, Telephone and Concierge etiquette § Resolve issues with guests efficiently and effectively including room complaints, room moves and upgrades, etc. § Try to solve any problems that may occur in any area of the hotel § Process guest reservations, registrations, payments, and departures accurately and efficiently Night Audit § Reconcile receipts § Turn over to the next day § Serve overnight needs of my guests § Checks for reservation discrepancies
- Guest Services Manager at Holiday Inn Central
- Front Desk Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administrator
* Coordinate the hiring, training and supervision of guest services staff including the Assistant Guest Services Manager, Group Rooms Coordinator, 8 guest services representatives, 3 bellmen and 2 night auditors. * Work with all aspects of customer service/guest relations including, but not limited to, check in/check out, maintenance issues and billing. The 218 room full service hotel that just completed $7.5 million renovation. * Maintenance and upkeep of all database systems and operating programs for the front desk. * Responsible for the tracking of daily labor cost, expenses and revenue management for the front desk operations. * Serve as Manager on Duty for all hotel staff throughout the month. * Create and run social media applications such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram while acting as hotel photographer * Built inventory and running the Sundry
- Guest Services Manager at Holiday Inn University Plaza
- Assistant Guest Services Manager at Holiday Inn University Plaza
- Guest Services Representative at Holiday Inn University Plaza
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- DIPLOMA - GENERAL STUDIES
Responsibilities Train employees, supervise employees & the business, Control on food cost, depositing money, sales, providing friendly, fast & accurate customer service. Accomplishments I think I have made a great impact on this company with are management team we have "up'd" in our sales. I am now the guest services manager; deals with customer complaints, cash audits & cleanliness. Skills Used Customer service skills, mathematics.
- Guest Services Manager at J. Smith Enterprises
- Sales Associate at F & F
- Housekeeper at Kings mill (temp agency)
- Waitress at Fortune Garden
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Biology
• Oversees all guest services operations, including front desk, PBX, Bell Staff, Concierge and Butler's services to ensure quality and guest satisfaction.
• Respond to all guest's requests, problems, complaints in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner. Follow up to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Manager-On-Duty for the Hotel to effectively manage guest opportunities in the most satisfactory and cost effective manner.
• Conduct internal standard audits from Marriott & Forbes.
• Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and other employees.
• Work closely with Housekeeping to ensure rooms are ready, by conducting room inspections if necessary.
• Train new employees, help to develop and implement training programs
• Create departments work schedules, monitor hours and time off, calculate and distribute gratuities and verify/approve the team's payroll.
- Guest Services Manager at St. Regis Bal Harbour
- Assistant Front Office Manager at Palacio Duhau Park Hyatt
- Guest Service Manager at
- Guest Services Supervisor at
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.S - Hospitality Management
· Guest Services Manager o Manage Customer complaints and experience at store level o Ensure customer experience meets corporation expectations · Front End Management o Place and manage employee’s in positions best suited for optimal service level o Ensure employees work meets corporation expectations o Coach for success as needed o Count and control wasted of product o Open and close store as needed · Cash Management o Count and enter drawer count down into QSR system o Managed cash levels at peak times
- Guest Services Manager at McDonald's
- Manager at Tobacco World
- Government Contractor at USDA Natural Resource Conservation Services
- CFO Leasing at USDA Natural Resource Conservation Services
9 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Law - presently
- Master Degree - Business Administration and Management
As a Guest Services Manager, I am the go-to liaison for all guest requests and issues. I assist the general manager of the property with multiple administrative tasks such as depositing cash from hotel sales and interviewing candidates for open positions. It is my responsibility to manage and train a small team of guest services agents to meet the brand standards of both Fairfield and Marriott. With this team, I am also in charge of managing their payroll to ensure their hours and compensation are accurate. I am also responsible for multiple receivable accounts including invoice generation and payment processing. I go the extra mile when trying to make my staff as happy as possible during their time at work.
- Guest Services Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites
- Marketing Assistance at Kickee Pants
- Leasing Professional at Echelon Property Group
- Marketing Subcommittee Lead at Youth Voter Initiative - Wyoming Secretary of State's Office
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
Served as Spencer Gifts and Spirit Halloweens Guest Services Manager responsible for the administration and operations of the global contact center for over 600 Spencer's stores, 1300 Spirit
stores and a multitude of customers needing assistance yearly.
• Responsible for over seeing as few as 30 up to as many as 200 staff schedules depending on the time of year, including daily responsibilities.
• Conducted quality control audits
• Administered weekly staff meetings and oversaw weekly administrative meetings.
• Managed all customer service inquiries through Phones, Live Chat, Email and Social Media.
• Managed Bizrate and Power Review customer feedback.
• Responsible for Social Media Relations through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using management platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite and Sprinkler.
• Managed Amazon Seller Central customer feedback and inquiries such as company and product reviews, return requests and general questions.
• Managed Google and Yelp Accounts, locations management and reviews.
• Managed CSR's for online and store sales.
• Researched, purchased and integrated a new state of the art contact center solution.
- Guest Services Manager at Spencer Gifts
- Operations Manager at Atlantic City Instrument Rental
- Director of Operations at USI Services Group Inc
- Branch Manager at USI Services Group Inc
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Communications