- Played lead guitar with current band at venues in Boston including The Middle East and The Bebop - Started two bands for which I created original Rock/Blues/Indie music; played lead guitar, sang, and booked shows at venues in New York City including Arlene's Grocery, Pine Box Rock Shop, and Silent Barn - Played lead guitar, including two solos, for the 2016 Beacon High School graduation to an audience of 1,500 people at Town Hall - Played lead guitar at three student showcases at Beacon High School - Joined two bands as rhythm guitarist; learned and performed their music
- Guitarist at Beacon High School
- Coach at Chelsea Piers Elite Soccer Camp
- Guitar Teacher at
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Music Production & Engineering
Over my career as a guitarist, I have had some extremely memorable instances that will remain with me always and which have helped to evolve me into the person I am today. I've played on stages at music festivals such as Lollapalooza, Summerfest, the Gathering of the Vibes and the Times Square CBGB festival. I have also played with world renowned musicians such as country star Jake Owen, Butch Trucks of the Allman Brothers Band, and dozens of other industry professionals. I am very fortunate for the experiences afforded to me thus far, as they have allowed me to gain valuable insight and experience regarding the innerworkings of the music industry.
- GUITARIST at SELF-EMPLOYED
13 years at this Job
- BA - Music Business and Entertainment Industries
trained by my father Wasil Mycio a professional
musician of 30 years
● Formal lessons for me stopped in around 2015. As my teacher is also my father I do ask him for advice and help with pieces still but after 2015 I started working on my performance on my own primarily. ECC Jazz band lead guitarist
● The ecc jazz band is run by James Runfola founding member of " JJ Swing" and can be reached at [email protected] Attend Music is Art camp in 2013 and played the Music is Art festival
● The camp was run by Goo Goo Dolls bass player Robert Takac, I played in a more jazz oriented group when I attended the camp and we performed after the two weeks.
- Guitarist at Musical
- Pianist at Musical
- Assistant at Bison
14 years at this Job
Lead guitarist for praise band.
- Lead Guitarist at Eastwood Bapist Church
- Substitute Teacher at Warren County Public Schools
- Substitute Teacher at Bowling Green City Schools
- Owner/Operator at BGKY Guitar Instruction
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Arts - Music
Touring lead guitarist for successful country-rock band. Performance duties, equipment maintenance, media, etc..
- Lead Guitarist at Trippy Kitchen, LLC
- Forklift Operator at Huber Engineered Woods
- Marketing and public outreach team member at Pine Telephone Company
- Lead Guitarist at Read Southall Band (trippy kitchen, LLC) at
1 year at this Job
- Some college, non consecutive. - Linguistics
- High school
Touring extensively as a principal guitarist nationally and internationally playing 100-200 shows per year - Responsible for equipment and stage design - Build and setup each day's set design - Repair and maintenance of all equipment used for live show/studio recording and performing - Shared in driving responsibilities in the U.S. and in UK/Europe.
- Touring Guitarist at Listener Live LLC
- Delivery Driver at Healthy Meals
- Roustabout at C&C Rentals
- Pharmacy IV Technician at Central Admixture Pharmacy Services(CAPS)
4 years at this Job
- MIG/TIG Cetification - Welding
- Associate - Recording Technology
for various Long Island and NYC bands. Self-employed musician playing gigs, writing music, recording in the studio and making music videos. Regular performer at various venues in NYC and Long Island including The Bitter End, Lucilles, Callahans, and Katies.
• Bassist and background vocalist for billboard artist with paid bookings in NYC and upstate NY.
• Regular weekly singer/guitarist at Bourbon Street NY in Bayside on the rooftop.
• Singer/guitarist at Macys Roosevelt Field. Performed at all Macys special events.
• Performer at Z Lounge Hotel in Long Island City. Performed every Thursday night at the roof top of this hotel during the summer months.
- Lead guitarist at Long Island and NYC
- Deli Counter Associate at Stop & Shop, Woodbury
- Customer Service Representative at Burger Fi, Woodbury
- Counter Person at Frank's Woodbury Gourmet Pizza
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts
- Regents Diploma
Since the age of 19 I have been a professional performing guitarist. During this time I have played many different genres of music including jazz, rock, country, folk and latin. My performance experience ranges from bars and restaurants to large indoor and outdoor music venues.
- Professional Guitarist at Self Own Business
- Technical Assistant at Untied.net
- Temp/Office Assistant at ECM Records
- Guitar Teacher at Music Matters
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Guitar Performance
playing two shows a day and engaging with handing out flyers for the shows during the day.
- Guitarist at No. 1 Productions
- Waiter at Wagyu Restaurant
- guitarist at Fettes College
- Office Assistant at Engineering Surveys Ltd
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Music
- A Levels - English and Economics as well as an AS level
- B's. A's in French and Triple Award Science. - French
10. GUITARIST Resume
Work with musicians and arrange charts for Sunday services.
- GUITARIST at Play guitar for City Harvest Church
- GUITARIST at VIOLET MUSICAL
- MUSIC SELLER at Barnes and Noble
- WAREHOUSE WORKER at DISNEYLAND
4 years, 6 months at this Job