I own a small gunsmith company where I repair clean and customize guns as well as do ffl transfers
- Gunsmith at Craft GunWorks
- Journeyman Electrician at Ibew local union 1579
- Journeyman Electrician at
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Electrical construction
- Some college
* Ballistic Research Facility * FBI HQ Gunsmith * New Agent Trainee Gunsmith * Defensive Systems Unit Weapons Field Repair
- E.S. (Gunsmith) at Federal Bureau of Investigation
- at Extreme Accuracy Institute Precision Rifle Building
- at GLOCK "M"
- at NRA
8 years at this Job
- Associates Degree in Engineering - Engineering
- Apprentice Gunsmith/Painter at Precision Matters
- CoOwner/Management at Diamond L Ranch Contracting
- Tech Support at TeleNetwork
3 months at this Job
This is my current place of employment. Here I started off at the Mansfield location with the Head Gunsmith, From there I was promoted to go head the gunsmithing department of the Wichita Falls location. I set up the machines, built my workspace, ordered tools and parts that would be needed. I am in charge of all day to day operations of the Acquisition and Disposition logs, all repairs, training of staff to Mount and Boresight, as well as other small duties. I assist in sales when the front of the house needs a hand, and I don't mind lending it.
- Assistant Gunsmith/Head Gunsmith at Marksmen Firearms Mansfield/Wichita Falls
- Head Gunsmith at Fort Worth Gun Emporium
- Gunsmith at Firearms Service Center
- Gunsmith-Range Safety Officer-Pistol Instructor, Alpine Shooting at [email protected]
3 years at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Gunsmithing - Gunsmithing
• Lead gunsmith for Master Gunsmith at well-respected shop in Pennsylvania
• Perform all basic gunsmithing services on a variety of foreign and domestic firearms with confidence and competence
• Keen knowledge of revolvers, lever actions, 1911, AR15, and AK47
• Repaired and modified a wide variety of firearms ranging from muzzleloaders to modern automatic models
• Strong diagnostic capabilities to identify cause of firearm malfunctions and develop a systematic approach
• Excellent customer service with a keen ability to build rapport and multitask call and in person visits.
• Understanding of ATF/NFA law, processes, and forms associated with the sale of suppressors and other NFA items
• Proficient in using precision measuring tools, manual mills, lathes and various machines necessary in the trade and capable at creating custom hand tools when required
- Gunsmith at Craig Colobaugh Inc
- Independent Contractor – Construction/Mechanic – 11/2014 - Present at
- Butcher at Caterer
- Plow Truck Operator (Temporary Contractor) at Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school - Machine Shop
- GED - General Education
CS/Lead Gunsmith * Oversee Daily CS Gunsmithing operations * Inspect, Diagnose, Repair and Test various customer firearms; Tommy Guns, 1911's, M1 Carbines and Kahr pistols * Instrumental in developing a solution for a systemic functional failure in Tommy Guns * Active in seeking/developing solutions for functional issues in various firearms * Assist Customers, via phone and email, to diagnose firearm issues and/or return items for service * Train gunsmiths in repair/service of customer firearms * Train C/S reps in phone service and customer contact * Utilize and maintain spreadsheets for logging firearm repairs, inventory, service and testing
- CS/Gunsmith at Kahr Arms/Auto Ordnance
- at Kahr Arms/Auto Ordnance
- Shooter/Tester at Kahr Arms/Auto Ordnance
- Transit Operator at Construction Layout
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
As a pawnbroker, assisted customers in valuing collateral and providing loans. Also responsible for purchasing inventory for retail sales.
● Acted as the in-house gunsmith, repairing and modifying customers' firearms to the highest standard.
● Trained in valuing items ranging from jewelry, antiques, tools, collectibles, and firearms. Apprenticed under the jeweler and was taught many facets of the jewelry industry.
● Held the highest amount of sales amongst all employees for the entire duration of my employment.
- Pawnbroker / Gunsmith at A Cut Above Pawn
- Professional Services Consultant at NCR
- Software Support Representative at NCR
4 months at this Job
Diagnosing and completing general firearm repairs, custom firearm builds, solving customer firearm issues in a timely manner, creative solutions to problems, providing customers with knowledge, assisting with sales, reading and implementing various measuring tools, proper use of mill and lathe as well as other cutting/grinding tools
- Gunsmith at Dobransky Firearms
- Retail Parts Pro at Advance Auto Parts
- Delivery Driver at Dominos Pizza
- Laborer at Integrated Process Technologies
3 years at this Job
- Associates of Occupational Studies - Occupational Studies
- High School Diploma
As owner and operator of Outcast Armory I am responsible for
• Exceptional customer service.
• Providing accurate information on cost, malfunctions, or any information relating to the customers firearm.
• Building, modifying, and repairing of damaged firearms.
- Gunsmith at Outcast armory
- Infantryman at U.S. Army
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
10. Gunsmith Resume
Assemble guns, buff/polish parts, load/unload machines/robots.
- Gunsmith at Bond arms
- Rig Hand at Hinklin rig wash
- Driver at Wapples
- Head Cook at Waffle House
8 months at this Job
- High school diploma