Am a personal gym instructor for the general mananger and also gym trainer for the company dealing with only stuff memeber of the company and i have worked with them for over a period of 3years and am still working with them.
- Personal Gym instructor at Sukari industries limited
6 years at this Job
- i went to eirobic gym class for 1year and optian a certificate of eirobic trainer as a gym trainer for women and men who need to reduce weight and stay in shape - i have trained my computer study and opitain a certificate in computer
I work as a gymnastics instructor, I teach classes and give great customer service. I host birthday parties as well.
- Gym Instructor at The Little Gym
- Guest Services Assistant Manager at San Antonio Aquarium
- Cashier / Little Caesars at
1 month at this Job
- Associates of Arts
- High School Diploma
• Lead gym classes/spot children during physical activities.
• Maintain safe and clean environment for children.
• Help with administrative work.
• Greet parents and children as they enter the facility.
- CHILDREN'S GYM INSTRUCTOR at MY GYM
- SUPERVISOR at KEIPER RECREATION CENTER
- VARSITY SPORTS PHOTOGRAPHER at KEIPER RECREATION CENTER
- LIFEGUARD at BRIARCLIFFE SWIM CLUB
4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Psychology
- Gym Instructor at The little gym of morganhill
at this Job
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High school - social work
My duty as gym instructor is to lead a class of students for an hour at a time. I must know the curriculum beforehand, execute it to the best of my abilities, and have lots of positive energy! When I am not teaching classes, I am in the lobby engaging in customer service, which includes (but is not limited to) helping customers, signing kids up for classes/programs, answering phones, making calls, and taking payments.
- Gym instructor at The Little Gym
- Summer intern at NBCC Community Church
- Barista at Vitality Bowls
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Transfer student - Psychology
- High school diploma
• Responsible for setting up lesson plans and leading group activities in sports
• Effectively organize space, equipment, and students.
• Strong speaking and listening skills; ability to teach and demonstrate activities;
• Ability to observe students and maintain order
• Provide adequate equipment that allows all children to be active at the same time (e.g., one ball per child).
• Limit teacher talk or instruction time.
• Plan practice opportunities that are structured for maximum participation (e.g., individual, partner, and small-group activities; no elimination activities; activities that require no wait time).
• Structure the class so that learning occurs while students are being physically active
- Gym Instructor at P.S
- Program Receptionist at P.S
- Group Leader at YMCA
- at Cypress Hill Beacon
4 months at this Job
- - Physical Education
- MS - Internet Research
- gym instructor at doha down town
- crossfite boxing at Boxing
- coach at Boxing
- boxing champion of qatar at qatar bixing fideration
2 years, 7 months at this Job
• Answer parents' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
• Organize physical education activities for students
• Greet customers entering establishments.
- Gym Instructor at Chapel Hill Christian School
- Driver at Chapel Hill Christian School
- Teacher at Chapel Hill Christian School
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Quickbooks, E-Mail, Phone and Customer Service Experience 11/15–present at Rolly Pollies, East Amherst, NY, and Buffalo, NY Master gym set-ups and follow strict curriculum to lead students through physical activities in children's gym. Schedule students over phone and in person for birthday parties, classes and special events. Lead classes for nine- and ten-week sessions with specific skills training. Memorize and communicate clearly all of the physical and cognitive benefits of different tasks as well as communicating clear instructions to student. Develop strong, trusting relationships with students' families and maintain professional encouragement and assistance to students as they train on any given task. Maintain up-to-date CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Gym Instructor and Party Host at Rolly Pollies of North Buffalo and East Amherst
- Substitute Teacher Assistant and Office Substitute at The Rose Garden
- Writer and Editor at Self
- Parent-Toddler Class Assistant and Substitute Instructor at The Rose Garden
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.F.A. - Creative Writing with Emphasis in Poetry
- - Graduate, non-degree and continuing education courses
- BA - Psychology, Minor in English
• Heavy lifting and cleaning of equipment for class set up
• Instruct children exercise classes ages 4 months - 6 years of age, with focus on gross motor development
• Collaborate with coworkers and customers to organize and lead weekend birthday parties
• Manage front desk responsibilities including payments, enrollment and other inquiries
- Gym Instructor at Rolly Pollies
- Library Student Assistant at Ithaca College
- Gymnastics Instructor, Head Over Heels Gymnastics at
- Ithaca College Peer Tutor at Ithaca College
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor and Master of Science - Occupational Therapy