• Maintained 9+ HACCP Plans for various products
• Reviewed all Critical Control Point (CCP) Documents and Authorize pre-shipment
• Determined best practices for case-by-case occurrences
• Managed overall preparation and Success of audits; British Retail Consortium (BRC), USDA/FSA, and other private labels
• Maintained trailer reports and Certificates of Analysis/Letters of Guarantee for all incoming ingredients and supplies
• Presented Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) Presentations for New Employee Orientations
• Conducted Label Reviews
• Managed on-site microbiological lab and personnel
• Reviewed all pre-operational and operational swabbing results; and filing
• Assisted in development and classification of Zones 1-3 for swabbing [Z1-product contact surfaces (CS); Z2- indirect CS; Z3-nonCS and all raw zones]
• Participated in product specification reviews May 2015 - November 2015 Monogram Snack Foods - Martinsville Martinsville, VA 24112 HACCP Coordinator
• Maintained thermometer and scale calibration logs
• Maintained hard and brittle plastic logs
• Maintained proper construction documentation in compliance with Food Safety Management of Change (FSMOC)
• Provided direct customer service with various clients
• Conducted audit of 17+ varied finished goods at McLane Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center Fredericksburg, VA 22406
- HACCP Coordinator at Monogram Snack Foods - Martinsville
- Quality Supervisor at CriderTM Foods, Inc
6 months at this Job
- M.S. Food Science - Product Development/Sensory Evaluation
Montgomery Complex Guide and manage the overall regulatory policies and programs for the entire complex. Responsible for ensuring compliance with federal poultry, sanitation and HACCP regulations and acting liaison between the FSIS and the facility. Develop, implement and maintain food safety systems including but not limited to HACCP, SSOPs and prerequisite programs for a slaughter and fresh poultry facility. Maintain record keeping systems to track and trend food safety systems' data related to HACCP, SSOP and prerequisite programs documentation. Regularly review documented corrective actions and preventive measures for the SSOP and HACCP programs to ensure that the intentions of the regulatory requirements are met. Collect data and information to respond to USDA noncompliances in a timely manner. Develop and deliver food safety training courses for plant supervision and personnel in order to propagate a healthy food safety system. Develop and implement new and or revised regulatory programs. Facilitate or participate in other regulatory activities such as FSA, food defense, animal welfare, labeling requirements, etc. Facilitate Monthly HACCP team Meetings. Provide direction to the local QA management and supervisor staff regarding regulatory matters. Participate in customer and 3rd party audits. Fill in for other members of QA management, as needed which includes QA supervisors and QA managers.
- HACCP Coordinator at KOCH FOODS
- Covered QA Manager-Temporarily at KOCH FOODS
- Covered the HACCP Coordinator at KOCH FOODS
- Quality Assurance Supervisor at KOCH FOODS-Slaughter Plant
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
Quality Control Manager/HACCP Coordinator, Thompson’s Meat Packers, Slidell, La Directly manage 3 employees between QC and in house Sanitation. Indirectly manage an outside Sanitation crew, Pest Control, and Uniform Companies Generate Maintenance work orders for facility repairs Perform daily inspections of all production and non-production areas to insure Good Manufacturing Practices are being followed in accordance with company’s Hazard Analysis Critical Control program guidelines in order to comply with United States Department of Agriculture and the Food and Drug Administration Perform visual checks of raw materials for integrity Communicate issues daily with the United States Department of Agriculture’s on site inspector Perform methods of controlling product deemed below quality standards of the company and assist in tracking and identifying those products Communicate daily with all production supervisors on issues deemed outside of policy Inspect all areas for sanitation and maintenance issues Calibrate all testing devices used by production and QC daily Perform a preoperational inspection of all production areas daily Track production waste and document in excel spreadsheet daily Develop and summit label request for new products Revise and reassess our companies five HACCP plans as needed
Quality Control Manager/HACCP Coordinator, Thompson’s Meat Packers, Slidell, La
Directly manage 3 employees between QC and in house Sanitation.
Indirectly manage an outside Sanitation crew, Pest Control, and Uniform Companies
Generate Maintenance work orders for facility repairs
Perform daily inspections of all production and non-production areas to insure Good Manufacturing Practices are being
followed in accordance with company’s Hazard Analysis Critical Control program guidelines in order to comply with United
States Department of Agriculture and the Food and Drug Administration
Perform visual checks of raw materials for integrity
Communicate issues daily with the United States Department of Agriculture’s on site inspector
Perform methods of controlling product deemed below quality standards of the company and assist in tracking and
identifying those products
Communicate daily with all production supervisors on issues deemed outside of policy
Inspect all areas for sanitation and maintenance issues
Calibrate all testing devices used by production and QC daily
Perform a preoperational inspection of all production areas daily
Track production waste and document in excel spreadsheet daily
Develop and summit label request for new products
Revise and reassess our companies five HACCP plans as needed
- Quality control Manager HACCP Coordinator at Thompson Packer,Inc Purveors of Fine Meats
- Public Safety Officer at SMG Mercedes Benz Superdome
- Executive Protection Driver at Magic Seasoning Blend
- shift supervisor / Executive Protection at L & R Security
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate - FOOD BIOPROCESSING AND NUTRITION SCIENCES
- Law Enforcement Active Shooter Emergency Response
- Home land Security - Three Incident Management Courses
- High School Diploma
Koch Foods of Cumming Cumming, Georgia *Oversee HACCP Plan 1998-present *Work with USDA, QA, OSHA, auditors, etc. *File Workers Compensation, record data for OSHA Logs 2006 - 2010 *Set up appointments, transportation, translation for employees on w/c *QA Supervisor 1996-1998 - Managed 7 QA Techs *Answer NR's *Co-Wrote QA Programs and developed the HACCP plan *Work with payroll in Timekeeping and attendance records.
- HACCP Coordinator at Koch Foods of Cumming
- Line worker at Gress Foods
- Line worker at Mar-Jac
- Production Supervisor at Braselton Poultry
23 years, 3 months at this Job
• Maintain the plants HACCP Plan
• Advanced HACCP Certified
• Work closely with USDA on Noncompliance's issued
• Train employees on SSOP, GMP, and HACCP requirements
• Time Keeping
• Review paperwork
• SQF Practitioner and SQF audit experience
• Animal Welfare trained
• Conduct weekly reports / graphs
• Annual reassessments
• Write Policies and procedures
• Manage a successful food safety team
• FACTA trained
• GMP and Glass and Brittle audits
- HACCP Coordinator at Wayne Farms LLC
- Quality Assurance Supervisor / HACCP Superintendent at Pilgrim's Pride
- Quality Assurance Clerk / HACCP and Quality Assurance Technician at Wayne Farms LLC
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Management - Business Management
- Associatess in Business Management - Business Management
- High school or equivalent - general
• Instructed associates in the process of monitoring the implementation and documentation of government regulations, company policies, continuous improvement studies and customer specifications
• Contribution in efforts to achieve plant Organic, NAE and EV certification for the establishment
• Assist in audit preparation and assessment of plant readiness for external and internal audits. Experience assisting in audit preparation for other Butterball facilities as well.
• Perform internal animal welfare audits through PAACO certification
• Responsible for entering and analyzing KQIs and KPIs with key team members to ensure continuous improvement of the establishment
• Aid in developing and training HACCP monitors, Leads, Supervisors, and NPIS sorters.
• Keep current with USDA directive updates and regulations to ensure proper food safety and bio security is being enforced.
• Maintain records and training for Organic, NAE, EV, ACWB, and BRC audits.
• Verify the establishment process is current with documented flow and ensure that all Critical Control Points are met and monitoring is being conducted with proper techniques.
• Verify packaging and labeling as received
• Ensure specifications are accurate and up to date with production runs
- HACCP Coordinator at Butterball LLC
- Quality Assurance Technician at Butterball LLC
- Retail Financial Services Representative at United Bank
- Operations Analyst at Bank of America
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human Environmental Sciences - Dietetics & Food Science
My roles and responsibilities consist of managing HACCP and Document Control. The primary function is to perform project inspections, evaluations, document findings and deviations in writing and communicate results. I also conduct food safety checks and monitor HACCP critical control points and prerequisite programs. Other duties include but are not limited to: * Collect POD'S and deliver to QA Documentation to QA Director * Compare export documentation in CLS System and as-400 templates, to verify conformance to standards and weight in BOL. * Conduct lab for microbial, ATP testing, moisture and pathogen testing. * Conduct internal audits, safety measures, review custom documentation for export and import to assure compliance with FDA. * Email inspection reports describing results, recommendations, and/or needed repairs. * Review all regulatory customer specifications HACCP records, QA daily audits and SSOP documentation. * Hire, Train and manage the QA floor employees to implement a good manufacturing process to comply with the FDA-FSI Inspector rules and regulations.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE HACCP COORDINATOR at INTERNATIONAL MARINE, INC
- ADMINISTRATOR & CS MANAGER at
- QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Check weights, calibration of scales,, Check product temps, and make sure Ppms and ph are correct in wash tanks
Check weights, calibration of scales,, Check product temps, and make sure Ppms and ph are correct in wash tanks
- HACCP Coordinator at PRIDE PAK
- Packer at Intergrow
- Quality Control Inspector at Bonduelle
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Responsible for monitoring projects. Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions. As well, responsible to ensure that company policies and procedures are being followed, and that behavior in the organization meets the minimum company standards of conduct and disposition. Significant results include:
● Strategically communicated with companies in order to negotiate projects.
● Successfully pass HACCP audit.
● Effectively managed employees and maintained perfect performance evaluation score
● Effectively met deadlines.
- Compliance Administrator, HR, HACCP Coordinator at La India Packing Co
- Project Manager at TAMIU Physical Plant
- Professional Support Intern at WEBB County
- Professional Support Intern at
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Systems Engineering - Systems Engineering
• Manage the inventory control team in the day-to-day business to maintain and improve efficiency and quality of work: Interviewing, monitoring and appraisal of direct reports.
• Ensure procedures are documented & followed. Monitor daily KPI’s, Quality Metrics, and Employee timecard & productivity administration is completed accurately and on time.
• Liaison with all operational departments to ensure smooth information flow to and from the client, improve team-work, ensuring communication in a cohesive and structured manner internally and externally
• Conducts investigations and resolves inventory discrepancies in a timely manner.
• Performs all purchasing requests to include vendor write-offs, vendor returns and product identification checks.
• Supervision of receiving and stocking department.
• Participates in the performance review process and makes recommendations for promotions and identifies and communicates the need for disciplinary action when appropriate.
• Help replenishing stock either by providing stock analysis report to buyers or directly cutting purchase orders to approved vendors.
• Approving the addition of new vendor and removal of current vendors depending on usage..
• Occasionally may participate in the interviewing and selection process by making recommendations to the Department Manager and/or DC Manager regarding hiring decisions.
• Stock analysis through uploading required data in to Economic Stock Optimizer Software.
• Ensure daily and monthly cycle counts performed by assigned personnel.
• Maintain and upload all HACCP form into the system on monthly basis.
• Monthly internal audit to ensure HAACP compliance.
• Ensuring food safety policies is followed thoroughly.
- Inventory Supervisor/HACCP Coordinator at Wrist Ship Supply
- Inventory coordinator at Royal Purple
- Inventory specialist\Certified Pharmacy Technician at CVS Health
- Senior Sales Operation Officer (supply chain) at Gulf Pharmaceutical Company
8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Pharmacy in Pharmacy - Pharmacy