* In charge of hold, disposition and release of WIP and finished goods: audited processing and packaging records, NIR data, and BAX PCR results to verify CCPs and QCPs were met using a positive release system, updated SOPs and documents as needed and served as document locator administrator, informed senior leadership of nonconforming product daily * Designed QA summary spreadsheet combining multiple Excel workbooks into one file for simplification of monitoring QA KPIs including sanitation, HACCP, holds, environmental monitoring results, and other compliances. Streamlined existing workflows to expedite the release of finished goods. Reorganized previous hold log to better capture final disposition of products. * HACCP plan maintenance: Converted plan to be FSMA compliant by updating ingredient and process hazard analysis to align with HARPC, issued process deviations and determined hold timeframes for nonconforming product, made suggestions for corrective actions with success, made changes to the plan as necessary for new processes * Food Safety team member: active lead for plant-wide food safety to determine root causes of active issues in the plant weekly
- HACCP Coordinator at WellPet, LLC
- Resident Center Coordinator at Paralympics, Sochi
- Seasonal Organic Matter Technician at A&L Great Lakes Laboratories
- Food Scientist at CK Products, LLC
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Agriculture - Food Science
In this position I became certified by Dicentra in March 14, 2018, and I currently have my printed and laminated certificate. As HACCP Coordinator for Pescaderia Del Golfo, I was in charge of monitoring and having control of the seafood product hazards analysis. I had to create a hazard analysis and critical control points datasheet for different products. I had to create product flow diagrams and facility map diagrams. I was also in charge of creating a schedule for the facility's sanitation process and procedures. My duties also required me to make product labels with distributor information (From-To) and include product ingredients and allergens, as well as a labeling date. My pay range in Pescaderia Del Golfo for this position was $200 a week.
- HACCP Coordinator at Pescaderia Del Golfo
- Cashier/Customer Service at Gulf Quality Seafood
- Child Care at Employer's Home
- Babysitter at My Home
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Knowledge of all GFSI schemes including FSSC 2200, BRC, SQF and IFS. Certified in Preventative Controls and FSMA ready. A former GFSI subject matter expert for auditor competency.
QUALITY SYSTEMS SUPERVISOR/HACCP COORDINATOR
INNOVA FLAVORS (A DIV OF GRIFFITH)
• Performs and oversees the analysis, inspections and tests to assure the safety and quality of products.
• Review and report all data obtained during all quality control and quality assurance activities to ensure consistency with company policies and procedures.
• Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
• Trouble shoot problems identified during quality assurance activities.
• Prepares and presents technical and program information to the manufacturing management team.
• Assists in quality training programs to all personnel.
• Performs vendor approval processes.
• Participates in regulatory and customer inspections and audits.
• Serves as a member of Recall team.
• Investigate and resolve customer complaints including communication with the customer.
• Dispositions non-conforming finished product and raw materials as needed.
• Serve as technical liaison; providing assistance and communication to customers, plant management and corporate functions.
• Approves all changes in methodology and equipment; test frequency; critical ingredient list.
• Reviews raw material and product data and provides disposition
• Maintain a working knowledge of government and industry quality assurance codes and standards.
• Maintain HACCP for 37th street and Morgan Street
• Sets policy on GMP/GLP
• Participate on the Food Defense Team
• Assists in the maintenance of the QS Manual to include document writing and reviewing to ensure compliance of BRC.
• Performs internal audits as well as supplier audits as necessary
- QUALITY SYSTEMS SUPERVISOR/HACCP COORDINATOR at A DIV OF GRIFFITH
- SR. QUALITY SYSTEM ANALYST at A DIV OF GRIFFITH
- US HACCP COORDINATOR at GRIFFITH FOODS
- Technical Information Specialist at NEWLYWEDS FOODS
10 months at this Job
- B.S in Biology - Biology
- B.S - Chemistry
• Reviewing HACCP Program and ensuring it is being implemented effectively
• Assisting in the preparation of audits
• Helping in the creation of new analytical procedures
- HACCP Coordinator at Langer Juice Co.
- Quality Assurance/ Food Safety Technician at Flying Food Group
- Belay Staff at
- Quality Assurance/Control Intern at Custom Foods
3 months at this Job
- BS - Food Science & Technology
• Manages HACCP plans
• Acts as the backup Quality Manager
• Manages the all customer related audits including leading the BRC (British Retail Consortium) certification
• Direct the development and execution of the BRC system
• Manage the execution of the facility's internal audit process
• Manages / leads Food Safety Team
• Manages Quality Department
- HACCP COORDINATOR at Monogram Foods
- QUALITY ASSURANCE / SANITATION MANAGER at GLK Foods
- QUALITY SUPERVISOR at Nestle
- SANITATION SUPERVISOR at KRAFT FOODS NORTH AMERICA, INC
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Administration - General Management
Overall management of SQF, Food Safety, HACCP, Food Defense and Quality programs, policies, procedures, forms, verifications and validations. Oversee all Plant Training of SQF, Food Safety and Quality programs, Food Defense programs, all policies and procedures. Manage all internal auditing programs and all customer and third party audits. Manage the Micro Lab, any and all foreign material and any customer relations. Trend and answer all Customer Complaints. Oversee all regulatory compliance to include completion of any and all Non-Compliance Reports and USDA Meetings. Trend and manage all non- compliance issues. Manage the plant sanitation department to include the pre-op process. Trend re-cleans and any bacteria issues. Overall management of the Pest Control Program. Manage and train the SQF Practitioner, HACCP coordinator and 2 QA Supervisors and all of the quality techs on two shifts. Keep the quality staff informed of any customer mandated changes to a process or policy. Manager the overall quality budget. Responsible for the development and implementation of the SQF system. Responsible for the planning, coordination and direction of the SQF system. Responsible for all HACCP/Food Safety Plans to include implementation and development. Verifies, validates and maintains all food safety plans. Responsible for all training related to SQF, HACCP and Food Safety. Coordinates and leads all monthly meetings with the HACCP/Food Safety Teams along with keeping the Plant Manager informed of any issues with SQF or HACCP/Food Safety.
- QA Manager/SQF Practitioner/HACCP Coordinator at Fairmont Foods, Inc
- QA Supervisor at OK Foods/Kings Command/American Foods Group
- at Lopez Foods
- Grader at Tyson Foods
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Manages, implements and oversees True World Foods Miami's branch and assists the branches in Orlando and Tampa in Florida, as well as the branches in Atlanta Georgia and Raleigh, North Carolina in the FDA Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) and QMP Program for fish and fishery products as well as FSMA. Works with various State and Federal agencies regarding HACCP compliance Regulation 21-CFR.123 and importation guidelines. Prepares and conducts HACCP training programs Manages the Information Technology Dept. as well as assisting the Florida branches in network systems, computers, Manages 2003 and 2012 Windows servers and user accounts as well as permissions in Active Directory, communications, surveillance systems, entry access systems and creates user accounts and assign permissions in Seasoft program. Manages Human Resources Dept. as well as assisting the Florida branches in hiring, discipline and termination processes. Participates in workers comp accident investigations, maintains relationships with external legal and governmental offices.
- HACCP Coordinator at True World Foods Miami's Regional Manager
19 years at this Job
- - HACCP, Information and Technology, Human Resources
Pre-op inspections Candling Outbound inspections Weekly audits Interview and train new employees Holding employees accountable for quality SQF Coordinator/ review and rewrite Sop's Haacp coordinator/ conduct weekly meetings Manage the Sanitation Crew Work with USDA, SQf, QCS, and other auditors. Many responsibilties
- Quality Control Supervisor/SQF Practioner/HACCP Coordinator/Sanitation Supervisor at Egg Innovations
- Owner/Operator at Shear Genius, LLC
- Quality Control Inspector at OMCO
- Production Supervisor/Quality Control at Zentis North America
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- licensed April 2015 - Cosmetology
- Bachelor's - Science
Oversee and supervise the implementation of quality and food safety standards in a food manufacturing environment. Supervise the monitoring of food safety and quality inspection checks(6-10 direct reports). Develop and implement the HACCP Plan, SSOPs and Pre-Requisite Programs and relevant documents. Make changes as needed in an ever changing environment. Develop Product Specifications according to customer requirements and production capabilities. Oversee and coordinate all laboratory testing of product and raw materials as required by customer, regulatory or other requirements. Managed all files and electronic records pertaining to quality, food safety, laboratory testing and other records in custody of the Quality and Food Safety Department. Coordinated daily operations of food processing, storage and shipping to insure compliance with governmental regulations and customer requirement. Responsible for managing the department budget and for the inventory and purchasing of supplies as needed. First point of contact in the company for regulatory authorities and suppliers regarding food safety and regulatory matters. Performed environmental testing of equipment and facilities for detection of chemical, physical and microbial contaminants. Oversee and supervised the cleaning and sanitation of the facility by 3rd Party sanitation provider as well as in house cleaning of the facility. Managed product holds and releases within the inventory management system. Condemned and supervised the destruction of all unfit or under performing products. Performed vetting activities of all suppliers to insure that quality and food safety requirements were met and that proper documentation of guarantees are on file.. Perform daily pre-shipment review of all production, quality and food safety documentation prior to product being released for sale. Supervised quality testing on food products to insure compliance with customer specifications and government regulations. Supervised the calibration of measurement devices used to determine compliance with quality and food safety requirements.. Designed and approved product labels according to regulatory requirements.. Managed the Facilities Repairs and Preventive Maintenance pre-requisite program allocating and prioritizing limited resources to accomplish critical objectives. Supervised and conducted remedial and corrective training for employees who fail to comply with quality, food safety or regulatory requirements. Monitored operations throughout production to insure safe and sanitary practices.
- Quality Control Supervisor/HACCP Coordinator at Hausman Foods LLC
- Assistant Manager at Hart Restaurant Management INC
- Quality Control Analyst and Inspector at Kane's Beef Processors Inc
- Institutional Cook at Baker, FDC Houston
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor's of Business Administration - Finance
Responsible for supervising Quality Control and HACCP Personnel.
• Successfully accomplished BRC (British Retail Corsordion) audits
• Generated and implemented various procedures including but not limited to: o SSOP/SPS o HACCP o GMP'S
• Performed all risk assessments o Food Safety Assessments
• Assisted QC Manager
• Animal Welfare Assistant Coordinator o Performing annual training o Implementing programs/policies
- Quality Control Supervisor/HACCP Coordinator at Sanderson Farms Inc
- Quality Assurance & Food Safety Manager at Allen Family Foods, Inc
- Coordinator (Supervisor) at Allen Family Foods, Inc
- Quality Assurance Assistant Supervisor at Allen Family Foods, Inc
8 years at this Job
- - advance data processing