Scheduling stylist so customer and store goals are meet Conduct interviews for hire Work on salon floor servicing clients for extended periods of time and provide quality haircuts Lead a committed team to company goals and values Hit salon store goals each month Educate stylist on products and product sales Attend manger meetings Creates salon games among stylist
- Hair Salon Manager at Procuts
- Hair Salon Manager at Supercuts
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology
Payroll and managing employees schedules
- Hair Salon Manager at Instyle Salon and Spa
- Hair Stylist/Makeup Artist at
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interior design
I managed daily operations (customer care, inventory, finances, and up keeping). I also act as receptionist. I do not work on customers because I do not have a cosmetology license, yet.
- Hair Salon Manager at Hair Zone
- Assistant Manager at Michoacán Lawn Service
- Manager at
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
- Some college
Creating financial data on profits/losses, maintain salon services inventory, determine staffing needs, hiring and scheduling based on salon needs. Maintain salon retail inventory.
- Hair Salon Manager at In2 Hair Inc
- Master Stylist at JCPenney
- HR and Payroll Specialist at American Fidelity Assurance
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- LOMA Insurance certifications - Insurance claims processing
- Master Stylist - Cosmetology
- Some college
As being in a Hair Salon management , you get to accomplish a lot of personal and business growth as you get to know how to treat and create a good ambiance between tthe employees and the costumers.
- Hair Salon Manager at Isabella’s hair salon and spa
- Hair Salon Manager at
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
- Associate - Liberal arts and science
• Responsible for order processing, scheduling, documents and supplies.
• Incorporated customer needs/wants into planning
• Helped develop print and web marketing materials
• Answered communication from clients in a friendly, and timely manner, addressing concerns promptly
• Document and report weekly/monthly staffing hours for proper payroll
• Conduct new employee interviews and process new employee paperwork
• Responsible for managing facility maintenance requests and daily security procedures.
- PERFECT TREND HAIR SALON MANAGER/CO-OWNER at
- CO-FOUNDER at RSQUARE EVENTS LLC
- FLORIST at VASE AND VINE
- at TAJ GROUP OF HOTELS
3 years at this Job
- CERTIFICATE IN COMPUTER GRAPHICS
- BACHELOR OF ARTS
- DIPLOMA - HOTEL MANAGEMENT
My duties were open the store and prepare salon floor for client visitation. Keep records books , supplies and handle transactions. Report all profits and close the store.
- Hair salon manager at Rani Spas
4 years, 4 months at this Job
RECORD SERVICES PROVIDED ON CASHIERS' TICKETS OR RECEIVE PAYENT FROM CUSTOMERS. ◦ CLEAN WORK STATIONS AND SWEEP FLOORS. ◦ KEEP CARD FILES ON CLINETELE, RECORDING NOTES OF WORK DONE, PRODUCTS USED, AND FEES CHARGED AFTER EACH VISIT. ◦ PERFORM CLERICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES SUCH AS KEEPING RECORDS, PAYING BILLS, AND HIRIING AND SUPERVISING PERSONNEL. ◦ STOCK SHELVES AND ORDER INVENTORY. ◦ ANSWER THE PHONE AND MAKE SURE CLIENTS ARE COMFORTABLE DURING THEIR VISIT.
- HAIR SALON MANAGER at THE ART OF HAIR GRAND SALON
- NANNY AND PERSONAL ASSISTANT at CARE.COM CAREGIVING SERVICES
- BEAUTY CONSULTANT AND RECEPTIONIST at BEAUTY EMPORIUM AND SALON
1 year at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - BUSINESS MARKETING
- ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE - BUSINESS MARKETING
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- - SALES
- Hair Salon Manager at Private business
- Sales at Sally Beauty Supply.
10 months at this Job
- High school
Hair Salon Manager/Owner. Retail and wholesales sales. Payroll, Merchandise Display, Marketing. House sitter property care. Bank Teller/ Cashier/Retail Associate/Assembler: ATM Key Holder. Vault Audit & balancing. Cash Shipment receiving & stock. Checks cashing/ Promotional distribution /Data entry/ Customer Service. Postal sensor parts assembler. Clerical/ Mail Clerk/ Bilingual Translator: PC Knowledge in Microsoft. Business English, Typing & filing, Student Registrar, Teacher's Clerical Assistant. Document translation Spanish to English and vice -versa. Phone Operator System. Conference room event setting. Mail Clerk distribution.
- Clerical Aide/ Customer Service at Sally Beauty
at this Job
- - Small Business Administration Course
- - Liberal Arts