• Innovate and build a full-scale solar steering configuration for a miniaturized satellite.
• Design the hardware on computer-aided design software.
- Hardware Design Engineer at Aircraft Structural Maintenance - California Army National Guard, US Army
- Teaching Assistant at Aircraft Structural Maintenance - California Army National Guard, US Army
- Research Assistant at Aircraft Structural Maintenance - California Army National Guard, US Army
- at Aircraft Structural Maintenance - California Army National Guard, US Army
7 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
Lead architect and designer for new Dual Function Circuit Interrupter (DFCI)
• Developed architecture and schematic for $5M residential dual-breaker, combining arcing and ground fault electronics
• Led global team of 3 engineers through complete design cycle - from prototype development through product launch
• Optimized PCBA hardware layout and component selection to meet power requirements and reduce noise level by 60%
• Directed product testing and achieved UL certification for product launch within a 3-month compressed schedule
- Lead Hardware Design Engineer at ABB
- Quality Design Engineer at GE INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS
- New Product Design Engineer at
- Quality Design Engineer at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- M.S. - Master of Science Electrical Engineering
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering
• Worked in the power electronics hardware development team developing power converters for Captor-E Radar.
• My objective was to design, develop and maintain analog hardware using Or-CAD & Mentor Graphics (DxDesigner, PCB Browser).
• I was the responsible of SRU (Shop Replacement Unit) Test Equipment.
• Supported design documentation, technical specifications, routing rules, adjustment and testing procedures.
• Worked in a multidisciplinary task force engaged in developing tech for the Eurofighter Typhoon.
- Hardware Design Engineer at INDRA SISTEMAS S.A
- Technical Assistant at SCANIA HISPANIA S.A
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Electronics and Automation Engineering - Industrial Electronics and Automation Engineering
• Designed the Main Power Supply and the LED Backlight Driver in the GPSMAP 8600xsv series chartplotters
• Conducted Power Supply Efficiency and Thermal Rise Tests over various loads at hot, cold, and room temperature
• Designed the Schematic for a 6 layer (1+N+1) printed circuit board (PCB) for a Mixed Signal Electronics Project
• Ran SPICE-based simulations using LTspice and TINA-TI for Analog and Digital Circuit Designs
• Designed various other Flex PCBs and rigid PCBs for successful Marine Projects
• Recorded Gain and Bandwidth Measurements on Amplifier and Filter Designs using a Spectrum Analyzer
• Became the Lead Electrical Engineer for a number of Marine Projects from kickoff meeting to mass production
• Led Formal Schematic Design Reviews and PCB Component Placement/Routing Reviews for Marine Projects
• Conducted Engineering Patent Searches for new innovative features involved with Marine Projects
• Created Electrical Test Plans, Minimum Performance Specifications, Cost Data Analysis, Development Plans, ect
• Communicated directly with Component Vendors regarding Price Quotes, Component Characteristics/Issues, ect
- Hardware Design Engineer at Garmin Ltd
- Electrical Engineer I at Honeywell FM&T
- Hardware Design Engineer Intern at Garmin Ltd
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Electrical Engineering
- Working on the Intel Next Generation of high speed interconnect fabrics capable of delivering speeds upwards of 200G/s on a single copper and fiber optic cable. - Design of multi-phase DC power supplies capable of delivering 200A+ at 0.8V to 1.25V and meeting the switching noise requirements of 600uV with efficiencies in the range of 90% - 95% @ 12V input source. - Design of DC protection circuits using hot-swap controllers delivering powers in the KW range. - Design and simulation of large I2C trees operating at 400 kHz ensuring compliance to the NXP I2C specifications. - Design of fan control algorithms based on PSOC microcontrollers for up to 12 fans in a single system. - Development of FPGAs using Verilog for projects handling multiple I/O operations, from power supply sequencing to I2C communication to Ethernet etc. - Design of a multiple projects using I2C, SPI, RS232, RS485 and USB protocols. - Simulation and optimization of circuits using LTSpice/Pspice. - Design of complex schematics and multi-layer PCBs in OrCAD optimized for high speed routing. - Define hardware verification test procedures used to validate proper circuit and electrical functionality. - Create time saving scripts used by engineering teams during design validation, manufacturing, and SI testing using Python. - Regular use of Linux and VxWorks to run test scripts and execute system level commands. - Regular use of management and version tracking tools like JIRA and GitLab. - Regularly involved in cross training of different departments on a system and design level architecture.
- HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER at Intel Corporation
- PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER at INNEXIV Inc
5 years at this Job
- Masters in VLSI and Micro Electronics - VLSI and Micro Electronics
- Bachelors in Mechatronics Engineering - Mechatronics Engineering
Graduated in Automatic from Can Tho University. Dynamic, enthusiasm, progressive. Proficiency in C, C#, Eagle, Aitium, inventor. Joined in the competitions: Racing model car "MICOM CAR RALLY" was organized by University Of Science and Renesas and had fourth prize South area. Joined in scientific research at the department level. This project used MSP430 of Texas Instruments. In addition, joined in the final round Robocon Viet Nam in the South. I have some products: microcontroller board, kit develop, test module components, Usb to Com, led matrix control board,.. I have 2 years experience to work in My Lan Group and 2 years in Rynan Technology. My main task is hardware design to printer industrial and internet of things.
- Hardware Design Engineer at Rynan Tech
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- BSc - Automatic engineer
-Design of Open Frame Motor Control Enclosures -Ensuring designs follow client specification as well as UL 508A and UL 698A -Development of Process and Instrumentation Diagrams -Design control system architecture using Rockwell Automation ControlLogix PLC’s -Specification of Class II, Division 2 Instrumentation -Oversee and support fabrication of control enclosures -Support installation and startup of industrial plants -Creation of Bill of Material for procurement -Peer-review vendor drawings
- Hardware Design Engineer at Zeppelin Systems USA
- Engineering Services Intern at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- Facilities Electrical Engineering Intern at WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORTS®
- Intern at JetEezy
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
Designed two interface boards for a MIL-STD-1553 interface used in a DAL-B life support avionics application. In addition, I assisted in generating DO-160 hardware and software requirements. Hardware requirements included design for high reliability and DO-160G compliance, including surge suppression and support for environmental and functional validation. I brought the design to the pre-prototype and preliminary design review stage, where it won the preliminary approval of the client's development team.
- HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER at EASi Engineering
- SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL at EASi Engineering
- ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER at LSI ADL Technology Inc
- HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER at NET.com
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
• Develop short and long wave infrared camera imaging hardware for soldier vision applications.
• Perform all levels of PCB hardware design from early concept to development, integration, test, and production readiness.
• Design electronic circuits with emphasis on size, weight, and power to meet the design requirements and specifications and address signal and power integrity problems.
• Sustain circuit designs and layout of new hardware, prototype build-ups, and test board fixtures.
• Conduct design verification, troubleshooting, and evaluation of field failures with root cause analysis and corrective action.
• Work with hardware and test development software tools including Altium Designer, OrCAD CIS, PSPICE, PADS, and LabVIEW.
• Implement low power high speed circuit designs with use of low noise differential operational amplifiers, linear and switching regulators, power conversion topologies, power supply management systems, mixed signal circuits including ADC and DAC.
• Provide design rules and guidelines to ensure multiple layer layout designs, PCB fabrication, and assembly meets all design standards with EMI and EMC consideration.
• Work with suppliers and customers to coordinate deliverables, part qualifications, and failure analysis.
• Experience working with high speed signals and communication protocols such as SerDes, LVDS, I2C, SPI, USB, and UART.
• Experience with FPGA design, embedded system architecture, RAM, flash memory, and other digital logic circuits.
• Integrate hardware with focal plane array sensor, OLED micro display, compass, gyroscope, accelerometer, and other external peripherals.
• Experience using various lab test equipment to measure and analyze key electrical parameters such as noise and jitter using mixed signal oscilloscope, function generator, logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, and data acquisition units, etc.
• Generate documentations including product requirement specifications, EROs, ECOs, and procedures.
- Hardware Design Engineer at Vectronix
- Hardware Engineer at BAE Systems
- Intern R&D Engineer at Avago Technologies
- Intern R&D Engineer at Tyco Healthcare
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.S. - Electrical Engineering
Worked cross-functionally with Silicon, Systems, Software and Technology teams. Create part and decal libraries, setup advanced design rules, place and rout PCBs in PADs Layout and PADs Router. Utilized CAD software: OrCad Capture, PADs Layout & AutoCAD. Evaluate new product hardware designs for manufacturability and improve product designs as applicable. Performed mid to high level routing on multi layered PCBs
- Hardware Design Engineer at Marvell Technology Group
- Semiconductor Process Engineer Intern at Intel Corporation
- New Energy Engineering Secretary Intern at State Grid Corporation of China
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engingeering and Automation