951 254-1967) Hardware Engineer at Insight Global since (8/6/2018 - current)
- Hardware Engineer at Insight Global at Calwest Dental Lab
- Self-Employment at Calwest Dental Lab
- at CISCO
- at Sapco
5 months at this Job
Hardware Engineer for Network Interface Card Development · In charge of developing Network Interface Card that has Xilinx FPGA · Defined overall block design image of Network Interface Card (IP: CMAC, PCIe, DDR4, Network Memory) · Created FPGA Design of Xilinx CMAC IP in Vivado and verified it in VCS · Evaluated CMAC/PCIe/DDR4/Network Memory in actual hardware NIC by Eclipse · Evaluated Packet Transfer test between Host PC and NIC with DPDK. · Modified Packet Transfer Demo System GUI in Scene Builder and Java Eclipse to enable PCIe ABAR control. · Debugged and Analyzed test fail issues with US board vendor and IP vendor. QA Support · Reported fraction defective of mass production to customer monthly · Discussed issue of high defective product with Japan and a customer to solve the issue. Customer Support · Supported US customer’s question about Network Memory Controller specification. · Proposed memory-write-speed x100 improvement idea and satisfied customers requirement.
- Hardware Engineer at Renesas Electronics America
- Project Leader at Renesas Electronics
- Hardware Engineer at Renesas Technology
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC SYSTEM ENGINEERING
405) 954-2508 Manager: Dale Srnka In September 2013, I began working with the WARS and SWS programs in the AJW-1444 Weather Sensors group of the FAA as a Software and Hardware Engineer. I provided research, design, development, testing, evaluation and maintenance of computer software, hardware, and firmware for weather processors and display systems. I provided input during specification development, review of technical proposals, preliminary and critical design review, pre-deployment support, direct first level hardware and software engineering support to field sites and the National Airspace System (NAS), system wide modification, evaluation, implementation, and deployment of both systems. My primary responsibilities included designing, developing, evaluation hardware and software solutions, as well as, operating systems; automating development and deployment tools, revising site specific adaptation files and software to support filed sites; Distribution of OS, Software, and Adaptation changes to field sites, implementation and support of changes; Revise maintenance and specification documentation for the SWS system; Developed System Support Modifications (SSM) documentation for hardware and software modifications; Performed prototype, first article, and verification testing for any hardware or software modifications; Wrote and conducted Integrated Test Plans (ITP's) and Regression Test Plans (RTP's); provided in-service improvement and modification development, evaluation, and implementation; and corrected system deficiencies and performed configuration control.
- Software and Hardware Engineer at Lockheed Martin Corportation/LEIDOS Corporation
- Software and Hardware Engineer for the Integrated Terminal Weather System at Artic Slope Regional Corporation
- at Xtreme Technologies, LLC
- at KenRob & Associates
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Electrical & Computer Engineering
- M.S. - Electrical & Computer Engineering
• Designer of a CPU Module incorporating a new embedded System-In-Package device interfacing with an on board FPGA. Responsibilities included being the Lead Engineer throughout circuit and schematic design and verification, PCB layout and fabrication, component selection, prototype validation and redesign.
• Use of Verilog and VHDL to design FPGA code for various communication transceivers for aircraft data, as well as to make improvements and adding features to legacy firmware.
• Kernel Driver development to interface between FPGA and User-Space programs to allow for proper data-throughput and transceiver configuration.
• Designed test scripts in both C and Python in order to verify functionality of FPGA IP Cores, Linux Kernel Drivers, and User Space Applications. Test Scripts were eventually used as part of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) rigs to ensure robustness of Software/Hardware release candidates.
• Traveled On-Site to customer aircraft to perform maintenance on various LRU's and debug customer reported issues regarding new Software/Firmware releases.
• Experience with various communication protocols such as but not limited to SPI, I2C, USB, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, ARINC429, ARINC717, and Ethernet.
- Hardware Engineer at GE Aviation / Avionica
- Electrical Engineering Intern at GE Aviation / Avionica
- Engineering Intern at Fraga Engineers
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelorof Science - Electrical Engineering
- Associatein Arts - General Education
Worked as a hardware engineer at a microwave and satellite RF manufacturing company. Set up, operated, and adjusted surface mount tech equipment. Monitored and maintained machine instruction settings. Conducted manual and automatic surface mount chip manufacturing with documentation and quality assurance testing. Repaired machine errors including chip reel malfunctions and troubleshooting issues.
- Hardware Engineer Intern at Terrasat Communications
2 months at this Job
• Install, configure, and repair computer hardware systems and provides level I & II end-user support for software and hardware issues.
• Performs service administration tasks for software and hardware products to ensure manufacturer warranty.
• Troubleshoots any software and hardware problems through debugging, testing, and vendor assistance.
- Hardware engineer at REGENCY TECHNOLOGIES
- Technical assistant at
- Electrical Improver Intern at SAPLED
- Electrical Improver Intern at NISSAN COMAFRIQUE
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor - Bachelor and Master Science
- Bachelor - Electrical engineering and Electronics
I was assigned to Insight Global's Hewlett-Packard (HP)/Bank of America (BofA) contract as a lead engineer. In this capacity, I was responsible for visiting various BofA financial centers and refreshing HP hardware, including servers, printers/MFPs, teller workstations and peripherals (check readers, validators), and banker workstations, while also supervising assisting technicians. As part of my duties as a lead, I was also on call to address any equipment issues that could arise after installation of the previously mentioned hardware, which involved troubleshooting or simply replacing defective equipment. I was entrusted with a "lead kit" of various HP hardware to enable me to accomplish these tasks. Further, prior to replacing workstations and peripherals, one of my duties involved completing a survey with the assistance of BofA management and accurately finalizing a floor plan depicting the type and location of each workstation in the financial center.
- Lead Hardware Engineer at Insight Global
- Technical Specialist at Novitex Enterprise Solutions (formerly Pitney Bowes Management Services)
- EasyTech Associate/Copy Center Specialist at Staples, Inc
- Account Sales Representative (ASR) at MarketSource, Inc
3 months at this Job
- Associate - Networking Technology: Cisco
- Certificate of Completion - Networking Administration: Cisco
- Certificate of Completion - Networking Technology: Cisco
• Primary Systems Engineer for ICM development of next-gen Bladesystems.
• Managed specifications and test-plans for optical/copper transceivers and options.
• Developed embedded firmware and hardware for Ethernet and optical systems.
• Worked with manufacturers as a product expert to enforce specification compliance.
• Assisted multiple partners with integration of R&D hardware.
- Electrical Hardware Engineer V at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Electrical Hardware Engineer II at Hewlett-Packard Company
- LabVIEW Developer at Washington State University
- I&C Technician at Plasmet Corp
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Engineering
Hardware Design and Testing of PCB for various applications like LED Display Board, Remote Control Switch, Water Level Controller.
- Hardware Engineer at Nakalank Digital India Pvt. Ltd
- Operation & Maintenance Engineer at GPI Projects PVT LTD
- at RESEARCH PUBLICATION
- at Quench Protection
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
1. Owned 24 GHz and 60 GHz TIA (high speed and RF) new product introduction from validation to manufacturing transfer, with product design, test development, characterization, reliability qualification
• Team’s 1st hire & engineer to bringup TIA RF measurement setup from ground zero in Santa Clara
• Developed new lab measurement method for Receiver Noise up to 50G band using RF VNA Agilent 5245; gaining customers confidence in data sheet & simulation data. Test extendable to 100GHz
• Hands on with S parameters, Smith Charts and RX TIA measurements in lab, with ADS simulations
• TIA characterization, test method creation, HW design for data sheet coverage compliance
• Implemented hardware design test updates in lab for 30% test time improvement
• Wrote 1st generation test sequence from scratch for RF evaluation for new HW/SW platform
• Design PCB schematics, Work with board layout, board manufacturers & maintain BOM
• Influence vendors new RF equipment design and validate them for future roadmap products
- RF Hardware Engineer at Inphi
- RF Engineer (Senior) at Qualcomm
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- MS EE - EE