As an Engility hardware technician I became the hardware team lead within the first 6 months of employment and was responsible for the daily activities and delegated jobs for up to 20 technicians that worked for me. I followed hardware installation and de-installation documentation, document and track hardware components being installed and de-installed. This includes but is not limited to all ISNS/CANES support documents and technical drawings. Performed Government Acceptance Test (GAT), minor OEM/Firmware software installation and general pre-visual inspection and power up test of equipment, repair minor hardware deficiencies on the computer equipment/racks as needed. Able to work well in a team environment and yet be productive working independently. A strong communicator, capable of building effective, productive working relationships with clients and co-workers. Able to meet task order schedule deadlines, which includes weekends and Holidays. Including assembly, analysis, and documentation of results and quality testing is required. Supports and participates in the design, test, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electromechanical systems. Capable to perform in a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables. Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws. Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications. May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
- Hardware Technician at Engility
- Field Service Engineer at Leidos/Aerotek
- Unemployed at Unemployed
- Electronics Technician I at Allied Technology Group, Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Arts December 2016 - present I lead a staff of student technology specialists to work with faculty and staff to help realize tech- nology vision and needs for the GVSU Visual and Media Arts department. Working directly with facul- ty and staff to make technology available for staff and students to equip them to use it in their field of study and market place. Computer Hardware Technician, Network technician. Technician Laser etch- ing, 3D printing and modeling. Help and troubleshooting on design software. ✴Apple - 90% of the department use Apple computers and iOS devices. I troubleshoot, repair and service all software and hardware for all faculty and staff Apple devices. I have a deep knowledge of Apple computers inside and out. ✴Windows - The majority of campus is run using computers that run various Windows operating sys- tems. I work directly with IT to help troubleshoot and maintain Windows based computers used for the Visual and Media arts department. ✴Servers - Buy, set up, and maintain Apple server app, Windows 2000-2016 and linux servers for Visual and Media Arts. ✴Network - Work with IT to troubleshoot Cisco network issues with apple products. Also set up switches and fix RJ-45 wall ports and make ethernet jumpers for wired labs. Also managed a ubiqui- ti wifi network. ✴Touch screen digital signage - I Manage department digital display signage. I buy, set up, and install all windows computers and large touch screen displays for the department digital signage. I also train staff to use content management system to curate these displays. ✴Presentation - I buy, troubleshoot repair and brainstorm nontraditional use for projection. The visual and media arts department has constant need for projection for multiple occasions. Set up for class- rooms, art installations, preview student produced movies, experimental display and interactive me- dia. We have used multiple projectors to create the illusion of three dimensional images with haze and lighting. ✴3D Printing - I buy, produce, teach, troubleshoot and maintain five 3D printers for our 3D Art stud- ies. I work directly with the software for 3D modeling on the five Windows machines used with our 3D printing lab. I often make parts for repairs using the the 3D printer in my office. ✴Printing - I have a long history using, troubleshooting and repairing both laser printers and large format ink jet photo printers. ✴Software - Software I use and help support in Visual and media arts. - I am familiar with most Adobe Creative cloud but have deeper knowledge of Photoshop, premier, Illustrator, and Indesign. - All Microsoft office apps. - All Apple pages, numbers and keynote. Garage band, imovie and photos. - Most google apps, Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides. - Audio production, Protools, Ableton Live and Reason. - 3D design, Maya and Rhino. - Database, FileMaker Pro and Microsoft Access. ✴Photo & video Cameras - Work with Sony, Canon and Nikon professional level digital SLR cam- eras and professional video cameras. Also work with lighting for studios and stage Every thing from drop lighting to automated stage lighting.
- Computer Hardware Technician at Grand Valley State University Department of Visual and Media
- Director @ The Branch at Creative Arts
- Level 2 Technology Specialist Hudsonville Public School District at Creative Arts
- Urbn Studios partner at Urbn Studios
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Psychology and Religion
• Install metal hardware such as screws, nuts, and bolts into metal forms for electronic signs for Industries.
• Interchangeable job skills assisting various departments outside of assigned Hardware Dept.
- Hardware Technician at assigned Hardware Dept
- Stocker/Produce at Publix
- Low Voltage Installation Technician (Temp) at Tradestar
- Low Voltage Installation Technician at Signal Systems, Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- EKG Technician Certification
- Master Certificate - Human Resources Management Certificate Program
1. Loading and unloading freight 2. Manufacturing window and door screens 3. Ordering stock 4. Training new employees 5. Customer assistance 6. Answering phones
- Hardware Technician at James Hardware
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
assembling hardware per customer configuration.
- Hardware Technician at Touch Dynamic
- Package Handler at FedEx Ground
- IT Technician at CCN Services
- Volunteer at KINGDOM HALL OF JEHOVAHS WITNESS
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Troubleshoot hardware equipment for point of sale systems via a remote connection on a Linux server.
• Work daily with customers on the phone to work towards a solution.
• Write documentation and steps on solving any issues that arise to add to the company's knowledge database.
• Train new-hires on troubleshooting hardware related issues.
• Scored a 95% on my assessment test after 1 year.
- Hardware Technician at SICOM SYSTEMS
- Cashier/Stocker at Big Lots
- Cashier at Michael's Arts and Crafts
- Volunteer Work at Snipes Farm
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associates - Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology
- High School Diploma
• Resolved all hardware queries over the phone and through emails related to Dell Laptops and Desktops for the Dell clients based in United States.
- Hardware Technician at DELL INTERNATIONAL SYSTEMS
- IT Helpdesk Analyst and SME(Subject Matter Expert) at BA CONTINUUM SOLUTIONS
8 months at this Job
• Provide software and hardware training for newly acquired and existing clients.
• Maintain inventory levels of all products and equipment.
• Product development for photo marking solutions.
• Arrange maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies
• Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers.
• Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality.
• Onsite technical support and setup for corporate events across the country.
- Hardware Technician at Picture Marketing, Inc
- Quality Control Consultant at Tracfone Wireless
- Technical Support Agent at Controlbox Inc
- Lead Hardware Technician at Isotech Repairs
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- Some college
• Installing, operating, maintaining, repairing and modifying end user devices such as personal computers, thin-clients, network interface cards, phones, monitors, printers, telephones, printers, pagers, and radios.
• Performing a variety of maintenance and technical support on devices, integrated systems and subsystems, and install/configure software at customer and/or field locations.
• Troubleshooting and solving technical issues related to end user equipment hardware and software.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
• Completed CompTIA A+ Bootcamp (March 26-30)
- Hardware Technician at TRANSQUEST FEDERAL SYSTEMS
- Access Control Specialist at OMNIPLEX WORLD SERVICES
- Lighting Technician at IATSE Local 22
- Attendant at CHARLES COUNTY RECREATION
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Business start up. Created a business repairing computers and tablets. Problem solved hardware and software issues. Installed operating systems and cleaned out virus/malware problems. Also repaired cell phones and tablet screens. Created programs for various business operations to make tasks more efficient and effective. Set up home and small office networks as well as other electronic systems.
- Hardware Technician at Computer Business
- Shipping Facilitator, Demco at Computer Business
- Machine Operator at Thermal Spray Technologies
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Computer Programming