-Used weights and measures to adjust ingredients in recipes. -Prepared and baked all bakery items for menu and catered events following standardized recipes. -Supervised bakery personnel; duties include planning, organizing, scheduling and directing work, training personnel. -Ensured food safety at all times while in the process of baking. -Estimated baking needs, inventories supplies, and keeps records of products made and used. -Insured bakery and equipment are maintained according to proper health and sanitation standards. -Assisted in developing and testing recipes. -Assisted in planning bakery products menu.
- Head Baker at Belmari's Bakery
- at Cenapec Santo Domingo, DR
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school - High school
• Bake daily bread as needed.
- HEAD BAKER at Schlotzsky's Deli
- FOC DRAFTER at ACRS Telecommunications
- FOC Drafter at ATR Job Services
- Data Security Technician at Hi-Tech Assets Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- License - Work Keys
I am a head baker at blue rose bakery. My daily duties include but are not limited to inventory, creation of production lists, creating of classic and new products, handling customers and more.
- Head Baker at Blue rose bakery
- Sales Associate at Lane Bryant
- Grill Cook at Ruby Tuesdays
- Cook at Johnny Boys Kichen
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Baking and Pastry
Was pot washer first then worked my way up to head baker in a matter of months. I accomplished a number of certificates and picked up numerous of new skills while working.
- Head Baker at Boys Republic Student Bakery
- Student Baker at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Some high school
As head baker I was responsible for all products being baked in a timely manner. I baked all products with the utmost quality and excellence. Extreme attention to detail. Worked at a fast pace. Responsible for the supervision of assistants. Responsible for baking all online orders, rapid orders etc. Performed inventory, food cost, and clean up.Making sure all equipment was functional.
- Head Baker at Panera Bread
- Cook at Bonefish Grill
- Server at Rusty Bucket Restaurant
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Art
- Bachelor of Arts - Leadership & Management
• Worked my way up within the organization from Bike Delivery to Head Baker; Report directly to the owner.
• Induct, train and supervise a team of five local bakers and the bakers for the other locations.
• Responsibilities include opening at 6AM, maintain a clean work environment, generating the team's work schedules, checking inventory and ordering supplies as needed; discretion and professionalism in treating personnel matters.
- Head Baker at BLACK SEED BAGELS
- Delivery Team Member at Munchery
- Camp Counselor at YOUNG PEOPLES DAY CAMP
4 years at this Job
- B.A. - Electrical Engineering
- Advanced Regents Diploma - Aviation
Bakery and customer service.
• Help maintain high quality product and customer satisfaction. York, PA 17401
• Problem solving for complicated orders and/or surprise events. Bakery and Catering
• Handle catering orders as well as wholesale orders. Head Baker
• Developed new testing methods to improve accuracy. May 2015-Present
- Head Baker at York City Pretzel
- Customer Service at York City Pretzel
- Shift Supervisor at Auntie Anne's
- Customer service and Food service at Dunkin Donuts
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
My previous experiences are numerous at Panera Bread itself. I started in March 2016 as an associate working primarily on the line and on food prep. After exemplary work ethic I was awarded with a promotion to trainer and less than a month later to shift supervisor. After being a shift supervisor for the greater part of a year my focus shifted towards furthering my education once again, and due to time conflicts with scheduling I shifted over to the night shift as a baker and almost immediately out of training became the head baker at my own store.
- Head Baker at Panera Bread
- Delivery Driver at Flippers Pizzeria
- Associate at Noodles and Co.
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics
- Associate - General Education
782 24 Rd, Grand Junction, Co 81505 Job title - Baker From- June 18, 2018 To- Present Hourly wage- $10.25 Task's- Head baker, cleaning.
- Head baker, cleaning at Belli Fiori Lavender Farm
7 months at this Job
- - education
Head baker/roaster in charge of baking maple flavor granules and roasting of wheat breakfast cereals and maintenance of oven and roasting pans
- Head Baker/roaster at Homestat Farms
- Quality Control Inspector at Librandis Machine shop inc
- Selector/Picker at United Natural Foods UNFI
- event setter at Penn State expositional services
9 months at this Job
- diploma - general