Pediatric Ward Head Nurse for 7 years
- Head Nurse at Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group
- Clinic Nurse at RNMD's Multi Speciality Clinics, Animal Bite Center Provincial Capitol
- Staff Nurse at Al Hammadi Hospital
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Head Nurse for this 6 bed Detox Facility.
- Head Nurse, LVN, RADT-1 at Prefer not to mention
- LVN / Head Detox Specialist at Triumph Recovery
- LVN / RCNC at The Canyon at Peace Park
- LVN at Cheviot Hills Treatment Center, Dimensions Recovery Centers, Cheviot Hills
4 months at this Job
Worked as Head Nurse and filled in as supervisor at Dutcher, which is a step-down unit from Whiting Forensic Unit.
- State of Connecticut Staff and Head Nurse at
- State of Connecticut Staff and Head Nurse at
- psychiatric nurse at Nachtaug Hospital
- Per-diem staff nurse at Day Kimball Hospital
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology - Nursing
Extensive background and knowledge in the medical healthcare field with expertise in case management, care coordination, discharge planning, hospice, psychiatric, geriatric nursing, and clinical preceptor protocols. Highly effective skills in listening, evaluating, organizing, and communicating. Proven ability to work well with physicians and all medical professionals and ancillary staff. Excellent capacity to influence, persuade, and negotiate successfully. Experienced in conducting informative medical presentations. Consistently ensure the most productive, highest quality, and cost efficient solutions to medical healthcare requirements. Ability to navigate computer systems including Microsoft, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Powerchart, Powerpoint, Allscripts, Epic and has worked with Milliman and Interqual. Leadership experience as Head Nurse and Supervisor Career data:
• University of Miami Hospital - Manager, Care Coordination and Case Management Acute Care - August 2017 to present
- Head Nurse and Supervisor at University of Miami Hospital
- Integrated Care Case Manager at Magellan Complete Care Corporate Center Insurance
- RN Case Manager Care Coordinator Acute Care at University of Miami Hospital
- Manager Care Coordinator at Stony Brook University Medical Center
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MSN - Mental Health Psychiatric Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
Familiar with AVIMARK Dec 2014 - Present Client communication Many duties are to assist the vet in the rooms and the head nurse, other Venupunchters, catherets, duties include everything from kennels to receptionest, from ordering TPR's. medication to socking medication, from client comunication to runming care credit applications on the terminal, from doing treatments to Monitor in surgery and monitoring during. New dutie at the time is doing payroll. I am also recovered patients after responsible of changing x-rays badges and sending the old ones back. surgery Prescription labels and filled medication Heavenly Pet Resort, West Covina - Kennel
- rooms and the head nurse at West Covina Pet Hospital
- Receptionist duties at Digital X-rays
4 years, 3 months at this Job
• Head Nurse/Clinical Supervisor: employee scheduling, supply ordering, monthly inventory, proficiency testing, employee training, interview for hire etc.
• Medical Assistant: patient triage, immunizations, NCIR, venipuncture, specimen collection, urinalysis, hematology, assisting with pap smears and minor surgeries, IV setting, QBC training, X-rays etc.
- Medical Assistant /Clinical Supervisor/ Head Nurse at AmeriCare Health PC
15 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science in Medical Assisting Degree - Medical Assisting Studies
- High School Diploma
experience as well as a strong work 2013-2018 ethic and true concern for the Assisted the Doctor who specialized in carotid ultra sounds, patient's well-being that will benefit hypertension, diabetes, and other general illnesses. As Head Nurse, I any office. I recently moved to performed patient physicals, EKGs, spirometrys, monitored blood Atlanta to be near family and hope to pressure and lead patient relations and guidance. I also served as his become part of a great team. Office Manager, interfacing with insurance companies, assisting in getting test and medications approved, and with billing issues. I've taken the liberty of including a letter of recommendation from my Dr.
- Head Nurse & Office Manager at Dr. Bliman
- Outpatient Nurse at Dr. Bliman
- Human Resources Manager at Public Image
- OB/Labor & Delivery Nurse at Westlake Hospital
5 years at this Job
• Supervised 14 LVNs and 4 RNs.
• Implemented the nurse case manager position, a behavioral health care manager position, and an effective patient-centered focus model within the clinic.
• Championed the standardization of the LVN and RN orientation process and evaluation practices within the Department of Family Medicine clinics.
• Contributed in the implementation and the operations of the After Hours Clinic.
• Chaired as the Diabetes Champion.
• Succeeded in the clinic receiving a level 3 NCQA ACO Accreditation.
- Head Nurse at CRDAMC
- Senior Nurse Case Manager/Head Nurse at CRDAMC
- Network Nurse Case Manager at CRDAMC
- Nurse Case Manager at CRDAMC
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelor's - Science in Nursing
• Supervise and manage nursing services and personnel in the assigned department and ensure quality client care.
• Coordinates and participates in the delivery of standard patient care ensuring compliance with physician's orders and established policies and procedures.
• May provide direct nursing care if necessary ,may carry out a variety of treatments and procedures to assist the staff nurse in providing care with various case and conditions
• Participates in all disaster drill and Disaster Management program
• Demonstrate effective communication and collaborations skills when interacting with other health care members
• Actively participates in the development , implementation and evaluation of unit based orientation and skills competency assessments for staff in coordination with related services
• Assess learning needs; assist in learning plans of individual or group of nursing staff.
• Maintains documentations and action of plans related to staff developmental needs.
• Participates in Quality Assurance, Infection control and Continuous Education Programs.
- Head Nurse at Aljazeera Hospital
- Registered Nurse at
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
Nebraska NE Lead head nurse for starting up clinics setting up. Admi sitting flu shots following company policies and procedures, delagatibg job duties to other nurses at clinic sites, managing steady flow of patients waitng at times several hundred people at a time for organised time efficient in administration procedures, ibfection control proper paper work in a neat and appropriate manner. I received numerous cards if appreciation and a thank you and bonuses from my company in my efficiency and production abilities Occuvax flu shot specialists Lvn Chris and litsa marios Lvn Elderly parents Licensed vocational nurse Arlene Reeder private patient LVN nurse
- Lvn head nurse for flu shot clinics at Occuvax
- Pediatric home care nurse at
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing