I work as head nurse in emergancy &resption &supervisor in night sheft and in the past worked in Jordan -Amman in specialty hospital doctors as regesterd nurse in icu- ccu
I work as head nurse in emergancy &resption
&supervisor in night sheft and in the past worked in Jordan -Amman in specialty hospital doctors as regesterd nurse in icu- ccu
- Head Nurse at El najar hopital
- Head Nurse & supervisor at
19 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - General Nursing
- Bachelor's - General Nursing
• Assumed Charge Role in absence of Head Nurse.
• Prepared assignments based on patient acuity & staff skill.
• Prepared Master schedule for all Surgical Outpatient Services.
• Performed performance activities utilizing A3 for improved quality care.
• Active participant for Epic electronic medical record design.
• Educator for nursing staff.
• Promoted & motivated staff for credentialing in specific clinical areas.
• Administration of Influenza and Pneumococcal vaccines to adult clients.
- Head Nurse at Urology Outpatient Services
- Assistant Head Nurse at Surgical Outpatient Services
- Assistant Head Nurse at Coney Island Hospital
- Clinician Triage Clinic Outpatient Services at Coney Island Hospital
11 years at this Job
- - Certified Urology Registered Nurse
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Head nurse to 1 of the 6 Doctors in practice. Handled office clerical and clinical duties including but not limited to: Opening and closing the office, FMLA and disability forms, appointment scheduling, answering phones, referrals, patient care, recording vitals, injections, phlebotomy, EMR charting, Foley and coude catheterizations, ordering medications, BCG installations, bladder ultrasounds, assisting in cystoscopies, Botox injections, prostate beacon implants, prostate and bladder biopsies and many other day to day vital procedures to help office run smoothly and efficiently.
- Head Nurse at NEO Urology
- CPA at Paul J. Gemmiti
- Receptionist at Sargent and Blais
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates in Science - Medical
• Assist the head nurse in preparing daily staff assignment, daily census, check physician orders, medication carts to ensure prompt and accurate recording of orders.
• Interacts and communicates with patients of all ages and ethnic backgrounds, giving quality medical care, education and treatment.
• Coordinates with other departments in the interest of effective management and patient welfare, acts as a head nurse in that employee absent.
- Assistant Head Nurse at Kings County Hospital
- Staff Nurse at Hollis wood Hospital
- Nurse Supervisor at Brooklyn Queens Nursing Home
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) - Nursing
- Bachelor of Arts - Biology
worked with adults with disabilities Elmhurst, NY 08/2013 - April 2019
• Supervised patients with incontinence care; dressing, grooming
• Assisted patients with exercises routine, passive range motion
• Helped in special circumstances with prescription medicines,
• Notified head nurse of patient care concern & work with interdisciplinary team
- Notified head nurse at Certified Home Health Aid Able Home Care
- Social Work internship Based at Certified Home Health Aid Able Home Care
- Social Worker in the program of Social medicine and family health at Cauca University Center Department Social Medicine and Family Health
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work - Social Work
Head Nurse- Medical Coordinator I am working for Africa humanitarian Action (AHA) as a Head Nurse-Medical Coordinator within following tasks: Under the guidance and supervision of the Sr. Health & Program Coordinator/Head Admin. & Finance, I shall avail myself to the service of AHA and perform the following tasks: Co-ordinate, lead and supervise health personnel deployed under my authority, Send dully signed staff attendance list to the country office on time; Timely collect hospital and restaurant invoices and verifies the accuracy of figures, confirm that all costs are only related to refugees and keep track of payments done to health centre, hospitals and restaurants; Deliver copy of payments orders and letters to health centres, hospitals and restaurants owner on regular & timely basis; Provide fees for transport and food to refugees patients who travel to Nyamata and Kigali during referrals; Handle petty cash with care and make timely replenishment upon reaching 50% utilization rate; make close supervision to ensure that drivers are in full compliance with all applicable road traffic laws and regulations and takes responsibility of any preventable vehicle accident; Ensure assigned vehicle has enough fuel at all times, parked at secured place and follow up its sanitation; Ensure passengers, other than staff members or persons unauthorized by the respective officer are not allowed on board in to the vehicle if otherwise takes responsibility. In case of assistance to partners staff, confirm that drivers complete the waiver form that is available in the car all time; Collect reports from all the nurses regarding the day -to – day activities, compile and submit to the Sr. Health & Program Coordinator on time; Controls that maximum care and treatment of patients has been warranted at all times; Maps out “duty schedule “of staff and programs of special clinics attended by nurses; Follow up provision of medical supplies, consumable, uniforms, protective etc. ; Under the supervision of the Sr. Health & Program Coordinator, conduct regular drug inventory ,ensure availability of sufficient stock of drugs , required supplies and proper use of medical equipment; Confirms that medical chart or records of individual patients are maintained. Verifies admissions and discharges of patients are effected as per the physician’s instructions; Advises patients on nutrition and health matters, gives special attention to those patients under intensive care and treatment; Supervises the cleanliness of the health centre wards, beds toilet, rooms, kitchen and utensil, ensure availability of required supplies for in –patients; make sure that laundry facilities are operational , beds sheets, gowns, aprons health staff uniforms, night suits of patients are regularly cleaned; make close follow-up in sterilization of medical equipment with a label that indicate date of disinfection; co-ordinate AHA run immunization/vaccination programs; undertakes nursing arts for OPD/inpatients during the absence of other nurses and health assistants; supervise the compound ,sanitation of the health centre and its premises and check proper disposal of all medical waste in the appropriate place; participate in health education programs as may be instructed by the Sr. Health & Program Coordinator; assists in the training of community health agents and traditional birth attendants enabling the communities build up their capacity; keeps properly dressed in uniform , in respect to professional ethics , institutional pride and prestige, demonstrating exemplary standards and norms; extend assistance and courtesies to guests, visitors patients and beneficiary communities; attend health related meetings at the District level and at UNHCR representing AHA with active partition; undertake any other work related tasks as directed by the Sr. Health & Program Coordinator.
- Head Nurse- Medical Coordinator at AFRICA HUMANITARIAN ACTION( AHA )
- Nurse Team leader Supervisor (NTS) at Doctors Without Borders
- Deputy Nurse-Pharmacist Nurse -Theatre Nurse and Nutrition Nurse at Africa Humanitarian Action
- Senior Theatre Nurse/Operating Room Nurse and Emergency Nurse at Ruhengeri referral hospital
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BA (1 year) - Public Health
- BA - General Nursing
- A2 degree - Health Sciences
- Certificate of O' level - Tronc Commun
Gedera, Israel, Israel Head nurse and a Clinic manager at an assisted living complex with 250 residents, the average ~~ , the clinic team combined from a family doctor, secretary, nurses and paramedic's responsible for work schedule for the clinic team. Evaluated emergency situations and started nursing interventions. Collaborated with multi-discipline team (social worker, health care provider, resident well fair representative ) to plan, develop and implement medical-nursing care for geriatric patient well being Facilitated the integration and coordination of care between various health care services. Provided patients and their family members with relevant instructions and education. Clearly communicated with supervisors, health care providers, patients, and family members about patient needs and progress Applied clinical expertise in wound care, intravenous therapy, ventilation care, catheterization, and pain management techniques. monthly ordering of chronic an acute medication.
- Head Nurse And Clinic Menager at Bait Bakfar inc
- Sales Representative And Product Specialist at o.y Mediquip inc
- Nurse Menager at Orthpedic And Neurologic Rehabiltation
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Nursing - Nursing
Springfield, IL May 2018-current Care for individuals with everyday tasks, shower, dress, toilet, feed, transfer, and ambulate. Report issues to charge or head nurse.
- Report issues to charge or head nurse at Mill Creek Alzheimer's Facility
- CNA/HHA at Memorial Medical Home Hospice
- caregiver at Home Instead Senior Care
- Administrative Assistant at Vicki S Lynn Co
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school diploma
Head Nurse sala de emergencia, dirigir y supervisar al personal. Codificación de récord médico, realización de indicadores y horarios de empleado. Turnos de supervisión general
- Head Nurse at HIMA San Pablo
- Líder & presectora de sala de emergencia. Servicio de enfermera graduada BSN at Hospital Doctor Center
- Servicios de Enfermera ADN, RN en área de psiquiatría at Centro Medico Correccional
5 months at this Job
- Bachillerato - Ciencia de Enfermería
- - Grado Asociado
Dosing nurse: asses clients as they come to window for signs and symptoms of being under the influence. Make sure client takes full dose and abide by DEA and STATE regulations for administering methadone. Working with the doctor very closely. Changing orders when needed, run MAPS on all new admits and all clients bi-monthly, filling out appropriate lab sheets and inputting labs as they are complete, completing all new admits: dipping urine, vital signs, assessing client, obtaining social and bio history. Would call back potential clients and obtain information to see if client was appropriate for treatment and schedule appointments.
Dosing nurse: asses clients as they come to window for signs and symptoms of being under the influence. Make sure client takes full dose and abide by DEA and STATE regulations for administering methadone.
Working with the doctor very closely. Changing orders when needed, run MAPS on all new admits and all clients bi-monthly, filling out appropriate lab sheets and inputting labs as they are complete, completing all new admits: dipping urine, vital signs, assessing client, obtaining social and bio history.
Would call back potential clients and obtain information to see if client was appropriate for treatment and schedule appointments.
- Head Nurse at Michigan Therapeutic Consultants
- LPN at Tendercare
- at Salem International University
- CFO/HR at Precision Oil and Gas
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Vocational - Nurse
- - Nursing/Business
- - General Studies