Responsible for company’s IT landscape, from infrastructure and operations, to applications and end user equipment. Oversight and control of budgets for technical projects in alignment with overall organizational goals.
• Champion several concurrent improvement and integration initiatives, from data center (virtual, storage and HPC environment) and network infrastructure / security (routers, switches, firewalls and NAC) updates, to ERP (SAP) and CR (SalesForce) implementations
- Head of IT at Power Systems Manufacturing
- IT Manager at Amazon
- Global Data Center and IT Operations Manager at Custom Sensors & Technologies
- Corporate IT Manager at Comair Rotron, Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Global head of IT/ Deputy CISO responsible for IT service delivery and information security for a multibillion AUM hedge fund Worked with business to translate business requirements into secure and scalable solutions Technology research and evaluation to meet current and future business requirements Led transformational activities, Monitoring, Disaster recovery and resiliency of firm defined critical infrastructure Security architecture utilizing industry best practices based on NIST, OWASP etc. Executed External and internal infrastructure security audit preparation and compliance to various governance standards such as OCIE, SEC and GDPR Development of security awareness and training programs including table top incident response exercises with cybersecurity response team and senior leadership Maintain and develop strategic relationships and partnership with key stake holders (Business, Legal, Compliance etc.) to define and manage firms cybersecurity posture and other strategic initiatives Develop and oversee security programs in the area of Threat and Vulnerability assessment And management, security Architecture and Tools, Security Governance, Risk assessment and Security Awareness Managing a team of in house resources and external outsourced managed service providers with responsibilities including vendor evaluation, performance reviews, acquiring and retaining of talent, budgeting and resourcing Developing information security roadmaps for the firm based on business and risk Directing and collaborating with outsourced technology providers to deliver on business requirements Serve as chief incident manager and lead on critical incidents including defining and managing tactical and strategic response on incidents Prepare and deliver executive intelligence briefings on relevant cyber threat issues to senior leadership and board members Advisory to the CTO council on cloud security including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS solutions Worked with business to translate business requirements into prudent scalable solutions Led transformational activities, Monitoring, Disaster recovery and resiliency of critical infrastructure Ensured Legal and compliance adherence for global infrastructure deployments Executed External and internal infrastructure security audit preparation and compliance Introduction of change management processes, trend monitoring and capacity planning to achieve operational excellence Introduced Automation(using Python coding) and agile methodologies to achieve operational efficiency and reduce time to market for technology solutions utilizing an iterative devops model for solution delivery Advised senior leadership on new and emerging technologies such as docker and container based orchestration and platform virtualization Global Data center consolidation and next generation architecture including AWS for hybrid cloud design supporting QA, DEV and other cloud candidate applications Built global follow the sun IT support desk with outsourced managed Service providers (HPE, Dell Secureworks)
- Head of IT infrastructure/Deputy CISO at Hedge Fund
- Sr. Network Security Lead/Director at Microsoft Corporation
- Vice President/ Network and Security Architecture and Strategy Lead at The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc
- Founder and CTO at Vstore inc
4 years at this Job
Promotion) - Present
• Performs insurance eligibility daily on every patient of practice to determine status of insurance and to obtain referrals as needed.
• Downloads all electronics remits for insurance payments through Trizetto.
• Post all patient and insurance payments including insurance adjustments.
• Apply all unapplied credits for each patient to determine refund eligible.
• Handle all refunds for patients including all payment types.
• Send out all monthly statements for each patient with balance through Bill Flash.
• Bill out all charges for patients for general dermatology and all surgeries including Mohs.
• Prep for each type of collections effort. Call / Mail to all patients in attempt to satisfy balance. - Budget Accounts - Pre-collections - Collections
• In charge of petty cash. Count am and pm daily, break bills as needed for front receptionists, and buy office supplies as needed.
• Run errands for the company including but not limited to: - Bank Deposits - Office Supplies - Events - Represent Company to other Referring Offices/Physicians Head of IT
• Performs updates on all desktop computers, ipads, and phones.
• Handle all maintenance issues including troubleshooting each program.
• Able to work at a fast pace to fix/solve any issue
• Work closely with each program and companies for all systems including phones lines and internet
- Billing Representative/Collections Agent/Head of IT at Dermatology Specialists
- Receptionist/Front Desk Trainer at
- Patient Care Advocate at Bayview Physicians Group
- Cake Decorator at The Custom Cake Shoppe
1 month at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Culinary Arts Technology
- High School Diploma
Due to VE interactive going in to liquidation I was head hunted to work at Guestline, When I arrived at Guestline the IT department was in a precarious position with daily outages, no management of IT operations and a clear miss alignment on company objectives, managing 6 people within IT in just over a year we have moved all systems including the telephony system in to the cloud whilst also expanding the organisations global exposure and ensuring 99.9% uptime.
• Cost reduction in excess of £300k ROI on IT systems, resource utilization and system improvements.
• Restructure of Development Centre \HQ Architecture (Core network\ISP\Server Architecture)
• Implementations of Service Desk Solution with new SLAS, Zendesk for our main Support call center function, SAP implementation whilst working with a Business Systems team.
• Migration to Office365 utilising MS Teams & One Drive/SharePoint
• Phone Migration from local PBX to VOIP Migration using Skype for Business as Unified Comm's solution.
• Performance management and restructure of department with the introduction of KPI'S, OKRS and Skills Matrix system.
• Key stakeholder in operational efficiencies within the organisation working with CFO, COO, CEO on all business operational processes.
• Creating new policies and procedures and a new D.R plan and BC plan.
• Ensuring the company is GDPR Compliant whilst maintaining its PCI Certifications which we have gone through twice in my time with the company.
- Head of IT (IT Contractor) at Guestline
- IT Consultant/Director (My own company) at Equilibrium IT Limited
- Global I.T Manager at Ve Interactive, Farringdon
- Global I.T Manager at The Foundry, Golden Square
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MCSE within Azure
Responsible for creating and establishing IT Department and infrastructure for fast growing startup in the meal kit industry.
• Budget responsibility for Department, and technical spend for Company.
• Define department structure, create and implement staffing plan.
• Design and installation of Network to support 8 sites throughout the Country.
• Support growth from 400 Employees to over 1500 Employees in 12 months.
• Establish procedures and policies for use and monitoring of corporate devices.
• Bring up 6 new sites in 12 months, including 2 100K+ Sq ft Distribution centers, Corporate office and 120 desk customer support operation.
• Developed organization to support both hardware and software support.
• Configuration and Deployment of Navision Software, to support operations in 3 food packing DC's (West Coast, Midwest and East Coast). At a 300M Revenue rate. Including Mfg, Warehouse, AP, GL modules.
• Establish Policies regarding Items, Vendors and other master data.
• Work with departments to develop policies and procedures for processing.
• Create specifications to optimize mobile inventory system.
• Develop tools to measure and track production processes. Utilizing Navision interfaces.
• Develop Mobile Device Monitoring policies.
• Develop interface between Custom Pick to Light System and Navision.
• Mentor Engineering group on Manufacturing and Accounting Principles. Allowing them to understand integration points.
• Implement Allergen Tracking system within Navision.
- Head of IT at Sun Basket
- IT Director at Mann Packing
- System Development Manager at Anristu/Wiltron
- Warehouse Supervisor, Quality Data Analyst, Production Supervisor at Unisys/Convergent Technologies
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration, Concentration Accounting
- None - Computer Science
Head of Information Technology for Winthrop Capital and its affiliates; Winthrop Management and First Winthrop Corporation.
I provide leadership, vision, planning and hands-on technical management for all infrastructure, enterprise applications, networking and technical support services.
• Champion and facilitate the business-focused partnership between IT and its internal/external stakeholders, working closely with business leaders to design and deliver technical solutions.
• Implement best practices for high-availability IT systems including governance, operating procedures, compliance and change management.
• Lead and manage IT teams including infrastructure, networking, enterprise application support, and third party consultants. o Provide management, guidance, training and personal development for IT team employees. o Identify and manage relationships with third party consultants and vendors.
• Provide development and support for IT initiatives: needs and cost analysis, budgeting, RFQ, vendor selection, contract negotiation, systems design and capacity planning.
• Project management, technical and hands-on leadership for IT team members and cross-functional employees.
• Manage a comprehensive IT security and compliance program; SDLC, change management and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance with annual external audits. Major projects and accomplishments
• Implemented Yardi Voyager for Winthrop Management to facilitate our residential / multifamily portfolio. o Integration with Entrata for online leasing, website creation, integration with custom websites via API, resident portal, maintenance. o Integration with Rainmaker LRO, Rent Collect Global, Entrata, Rent Café, On-Site. o Upgrade from Voyager v6 to v7S.
• MRI 3.0 to MRI 4.5 upgrade o MRI web front end interface.
• Migration from Entrata to Yardi Rent Café.
• Creation of a comprehensive business continuity and disaster recovery plan. o Converted hot site disaster recovery datacenter to Microsoft Azure Site Recovery (Disaster Recovery as a service, DRaaS) o Unitrends migration to Veeam Backup, Replication and Cloud Connect with iland Secure Cloud.
• VMware vSphere to Microsoft Hyper-V 2012 R2 migration. o Achieved $300,000 per year reduction in licensing costs by migrating from VMware to Hyper-V. o Converted all physical servers to virtual machines. o Storage consolidation with Dell EqualLogic SAN.
• Office 365 migration o Migrated 750 active mailboxes from on premise Exchange 2010 to the cloud with zero downtime or business interruption. o Migrated SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint Online. o Migrated from on premise Office Communication Server to Lync/Skype for Business.
• Veeam ONE installation for monitoring, reporting and capacity planning for our virtual environments.
• Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Enterprise upgrade and server consolidation. [email protected] o Consolidated seven SQL servers into two. o Automated maintenance plans and clustering for high availability.
• Consolidated two real estate accounting systems into one centralized system (MDS into Yardi).
• Negotiated 50% reduction in Microsoft licensing.
• Citrix 6.5 Presentation farm upgrade to XenApp/XenDesktop Enterprise Edition
• Managed Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and annual audits with a 7-year track record of zero exceptions. o Developed and maintained IT controls, operating procedures, policies and system documentation.
• Avaya VOIP Unified Messaging migration from PBX phone system.
• Blackberry migration to iPhone with Mobile Device Management in Office 365.
• Managed all online services. o Website creation and maintenance for corporate entities and managed properties. o Managed SEO, social media and online reputation for corporate entities and managed properties.
• Lead the PC and laptop upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- Head of IT / Senior Director of IT at Winthrop Capital
- Head of IT - US / IT Site Manager at Ipsen Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Lead System Administrator at Simpson Gumpertz & Heger, Consulting Engineers
8 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor - Management Information Systems
• Configuring and supporting all IT systems and services to increase customer experience
• Designing and executing IT projects of multiple size and complexity
• Subject Matter Expert on point of sale software (Retail Pro) that trained and supported local and remote staff
• Implementing, integrating, maintaining, supporting and securing company LAN and Wi-Fi networks
• Negotiator and manager of all IT vendors and contracts such as those for ISP and VoIP providers, email host, merchant services, wireless carriers and multiple contractors
• Reporting functions including importing and exporting of key data for analysis
• Managing virtual servers for local and remote end-user computers, systems and peripherals to peak performance
• Revising and managing IT standards, policies and procedures, employee workflow and utilization
• Administrator of company website installed on Magento 2 platform
• Configuring and managing full back-up of all integral files and virtual servers
• Protecting all IT assets by maintaining cyber security, install patches and Windows updates to ensure against malware, viruses and other external threats
• Creating and maintaining yearly budgets
• Safeguarding employee access of security to building assets via local and remote security system
• Well-versed in middleware applications for EDI, ECI and CRM Operations Director
• Maintaining the operations needed to support complex product flows, working with vendors while managing costs and logistics and fulfilling product in a high-pace environment
• Continually raising and improving standards and efficiency of operations by streamlining processes and utilizing technology
• Designing, maintaining and tracking all shipments to ensure accurate and timely delivery of merchandise and supplies
• Coordinated and supervised all special events from end to end. Often reconfiguring and adding point of purchase locations to better serve additional customer overflow
• Continually exceeded goals and met objectives set by owners and directors
- Head of IT & Operations Director at SOL
- Project Manager Real Estate Team at ECHOSTAR COMMUNICATION CORP, LLC
13 years at this Job
Defining Strategy for Networking Infrastructure for Air Indus, Networking
• Of 9 cities including Airports and city offices. 150 Nodes.
• Implementation of Both CIR fiber and Adsl vdsl at all stations.
• Deployments in different condition on time
• Coordination with civil aviation authority and Pakistan telecom Authority and Ptcl.
• Panasonic Hybrid PABX, Implementation, CCTV.
• Implementation of Contact center for air Indus( Avaya 8 seats)
• PRI and UAN number Mapping and implementation.
• Disaster recovery plan for networks
• Purchasing of All information technology Equipment for Air Indus.
• Setting budgets and time frame with client for meeting dead line, single point of
• Contact point of all communications between company and vendors.
• Maintaining cliental relation ships
• Ensuring effective quality control process to monitors deliverables Produced,
• Responsible for identifying, analyzing projects details, assisting the technical teams and other departments to complete their targets in given time frame.
• Keeping records of billing costing.
• File Maintaining of all necessary vendors base documents monthly billing purchasing of various equipments. ECONCEPT SOLUTION (ECS) Broadband (ADSL, VDSL) Business development Manager (CRM, DELL HP. CCCTV )
• Defining business Strategy for increased focus on key accounts.
• Designing solution and engaging technical resources for .net based solution.
• Evaluation and interpretation of customer information requirements, to develop appropriate systems solutions by engaging various business functions; to ensure expectations and requirements are met and managed.
• Performing and presenting thorough gap analysis of awarded projects and projects in pipeline; to identify areas for improvements.
• Maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing accounts and develop new accounts.
• Identify incentive and marketing programs for customers and Conduct client presentation and negotiations To call personally pay potential visits to customers to enhance business And to identify target companies and potential decisions makers Pro-net Private limited - www.pronet-tech.net Asst. Manager Business development(Both wireless and wire line solution) PTCL Project of SAF stm-1 radios Point to point Project with world call for geo TV Broad Band Adsl
• Initiates action self motivated focuses on result, carry out demonstration and presentation of products with clients and co-ordinate all activities with client
• Willing to take the initiative, generates viable innovative ideas rather then just selling products, good understanding of all relevant technologies
• Providing both wireless and wire line solution to corporate customers. ISM band 5.8 GHz and 2.4 GHz, Stm-1 radios
• Wi-max 3.5 GHz air span
• Saf stm-1 radios, Vsat, Multiplexers.
• Pt to Pt and Point to multi point solutions
• Responsible for managing technical team and project completion, manage relation ships with relevant staff and department
• Creating new business channels for company market intelligence, responsible for the whole relationship with the account
- Head OF IT at Air Indus Aviation - www.Airindus.com.pk
- Project management (co-ordination) at Arwen-Tech
- ISP Engineer (PSTN) at ZTE Pakistan Pvt. Ltd
1 year at this Job
- B.E. - Industrial Electronic
• Creator and collaborator of product design and molds
• Rendering and Engineering drawing for all parts sold viewable at craftechind.com
• Director of implementation of ERP system
• Head of Information Technology Support
• Collaborated and designed an updated website and catalogue for the company
• Marking development SEO, B2B and B2C
- Design Engineer/ Head of IT at Craftech Industries
- Designer Freelance at
- Lou Blass Lighting Designer at Fabricator
- Mechanic and Customer Service at Steiner's Sports
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- BFA - Product Design,
- AA - Liberal Arts
Oversaw definition and execution of overall IT strategy, including business intelligence and big data analytics, cybersecurity, and enterprise applications covering ERP, CRM, PLM, manufacturing, supply chain, finance, ecommerce payroll and HR. Led strategic initiatives for global network, server infrastructure and service desk support, Administered IT budget and led a global team of 100 employees in the U.S., Mexico, and Asia. Managed vendor and customer relationships. Negotiated and Managed vendor contracts, SaaS contracts, SOWs, and software licenses. Ensured compliance with SOX, ISO certifications, and internal audit requirements. Delivered quarterly presentations to board on cybersecurity initiatives.
• Reduced IT costs to less than 1% of revenue during two years of sustained growth.
• Significantly improved cybersecurity measures using employee awareness, training, and technology solutions.
• Improved factory efficiency by replacing largest factory MES system.
• Radically reduced supply chain planning cycle by implementing best-in-class SaaS solution.
• Reduced new product introduction cycle time by introducing best-in-class PLM system.
• Led global ERP upgrade.
• Oversaw integration of Avnera acquisition.
- Head of IT at SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS, INC
- Director IT at
- Global IT Business Applications Director at INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER
- European EDI Director at INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER, Surrey
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science