Fort Worth, TX Apr 2014 - Present Global Leader in Ultra-Pure Chemicals. Company market cap grew from $200mm to $1bn in less than 4 years. Director: Information Technology (Head of IT - reports to CFO) Directly responsible for end-to-end technology and central administration for global chemical company growing through acquisitions. Oversee staff of 13 IT functional and technical specialists with a $6 million expense budget. Responsible for $10mm capital SAP implementation budget. * Directed and led successful implementation of SAP S/4 HANA Platform for Electronic Chemicals and Wood Treating business. Collaborated with the business to develop roadmap to rollout SAP S/4 HANA along with SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Analytics cloud effectively and efficiently for the Performance Materials business improving efficiency and reducing internal cost. * Directed and managed SAP Cloud Platform application development to enable $1mm in annual savings. * Directed and let IT acquisition team in integrating 3 new acquisitions in the last 3 years. Last acquisition value was $500mm. * Responsible for managing and directing greenfield SAP implementation on HANA platform for Global Chemical company. US implementation with multiple manufacturing locations achieved within 12-month period of time. System is stable and operating effectively. * Responsible for execution of new SAP Analytics Cloud / HANA Cloud Platform for SAP Suite on HANA. Data Sources spanning all Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Finance modules. Included more than 130 Data Models feeding from SAP Suite on HANA Platform. Analytics used by users in Supply Chain, Customer Service, Procurement, Inventory, Commercial, Manufacturing and Finance. * Directed and led Unified Communications system implementation globally simplifying telecommunications and facilitating easier global collaboration between 7 countries in the US, Europe and Asia. * Negotiated new vendor MPLS deal saving 20% over 5 years and expanding bandwidth fivefold at the same time. * Negotiated centralized ERP hosting deal saving 28% in hosting as well as MPLS fees. Transformed IT department to world class, cost effective entity Directed acquisition integration activities for 3 acquisitions, including one over $500mm. Directed greenfield SAP program spanning multiple divisions delivered on time and budget with no business disruption or SOX issues.
- Head of IT at KMG CHEMICALS
- Senior Manager at SPARTA CONSULTING
- Global Deployment and Process Improvement - reports to CIO at COMMERCIAL METALS COMPANY
- at COMMERCIAL METALS COMPANY
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
at the National Community Development Vocational and Technical Training Institute, a training institute under the Department.
• In charge of the Institute's IT infrastructure including school management software and internet network.
• Help trainees acquire basic ICT skills in Microsoft Office applications.
• Performed other duties assigned
- Head of IT Department at Department of Community Development
- ICT Instructor at Kingscourt International School
- Data Entry/Compilation Officer at Kwahu Government Hospital
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA) Computer Science and Management
Jul 2017 - Present) their technology needs. Working with: VMware
vSphere, VMware Horizon, VMware NSX,
vSAN, SRM, etc. TCP/IP networking
(subnetting, trunking, VLANs, etc), Microsoft
technologies (Exchange, SQL, Active Directory,
DFS), Windows and Unix operating systems
(Windows, AIX, HPUX, Solaris, Linux), Cisco
Unified Computing System (UCS), Cisco or Brocade fibre channel switching infrastructure,
Pure Storage. Head of IT Department, Full Time.
•Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals; Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management; Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs Head of Remote Service, Full Time. Developing objectives for the call center's day- to-day activities;
•Conducting effective resource
- Head of IT Department, Full Time at Government of Georgia
- Sales Manager, Full Time at Alta Electronics
- at Certificates Apple Product Apple
- at Management Systems
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Informatics and Management - Systems
Service through HP INDRA and WOM IT and TELCO business with international operations Leader in telecommunications and mobile telephony. HEAD OF IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS
Within their responsibilities are:
• ADM servers Unix (HP-UNIX/LINUX/SOLARIS)
• Applications BSCS and MEDIATION, MICROSTRATEGY
• Application of upgrades & patches
• Product installation
• Tuning of S.O. and Applications
• Administration of UNIX and LINUX OS
• Implementation of Backup solutions (Data Protector and Commvault)
• Coordination with Production ticket support
• Implementation tools and maintenance solutions
• Support of UNIX/ORACLE applications
- HEAD OF IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS at NEXTEL-WOM
- IT specialist engineer for Corporations at ENTEL S.A. CORPORATIONS
- IT specialist engineer at CIENTEC COMPUTACION S.A
- at Los Lagos University
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Engineering Sciences - Applied Engineering Sciences
Led a talented team of 30+ employees and contractors for IT Service Delivery & Management supporting 5
different entities in geographically distributed countrywide. Managed a portfolio of 5 different IT domains and delivered best in class IT solutions for the business
- Corporate Technology and Investments -
• Delivered IT investment for modernization, performance enhancement, new systems, engineering licenses to the extent of $5 million budget in Capital and Operating expenditure to support the remote engineering activities
• Delivered strong IT policies and procedures as part of IT service management to comply with the IS20K audit requirements
• Managed the organizations end user IT support with a clear defined IT catalogue of services and SLA's for IT service requests and incidents complying with ITIL processes, procedures, tasks creating a value and continuously measuring improvement.
• Established the entire IT Asset lifecycle management for all IT hardware and software assets in the company 732 940 9794 [email protected] - Program & Project Management -
• Spearheaded profound changes in the IT scope creating an impact on enterprise data centers by maximizing server resources through server virtualization, superior uptime & performance on enterprise storage upgrades, deployment of high-speed and high-performance Cisco 10G switches, high speed routers, Wi-Fi controllers and Wi-Fi Access points, Video conferencing and Cisco IP Telephony
• Managed projects related to establishment of new Auditorium and Board room solutions
• Managed IT and Application large scale projects like Windows 10 & o365 solutions, office expansions, business continuity and local IS business solutions
• Managed the deployment of a Finance application in emerging cloud technologies in AWS
- Head of IT at Renault Nissan Technology Business Centre
- Infrastructure Lead at Toyota Kirloskar
- ISIT Lead at GE Vetco Gray
9 years at this Job
- Master of Computer Applications - Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Applied Science
Established a robust IT PMO at a global law firm, to deliver complex enterprise-wide programs and projects. Own Project Governance and delivery of entire IT Portfolio (~$45M external spend) and serve as enterprise-wide Project Management Champion to drive adoption of
project management and planning standards and tools.
• Successfully brought together globally distributed team to establish a centralized IT PMO to create project management structure within a complex matrix environment and drive organizational change related to project planning and management. Built a strong PMO by hiring new talent, created and managed a team of varying levels of project management seniority, ensuring growth opportunities and a strong career path for project managers. Work with HR to ensure that PMO staffing needs are met effectively. Directly manage and mentor global team of 10-12 Project Managers with varying levels of seniority along with additional matrixed project delivery resources.
• Defined PMO Vision, Strategy and Roadmap and worked with IT Leadership and Business Leaders to drive change management efforts for its implementation. Serve as Change Management champion to gain support from organization by building strong relationships with IT and Business leadership.
• Established PMO governance best practices including program/project management processes, policies, tools and artifacts for a standard project delivery framework. Championed prioritization of projects in alignment with portfolio planning across all IT to build effective annual IT Roadmap, greatly increasing project delivery metrics. Managed coordination of the annual budgeting exercise with concerned stakeholders. Implemented Planview PPM Pro as the centralized PPM tool, to improve user experience and increase metrics gathering and reporting capabilities for the PMO including a dedicated dashboard for executive leadership. Provided monthly status report on IT Portfolio to executive leadership.
• Established a Gating process to provide increased transparency and benchmarking of projects, their status and reporting to IT leadership. Continually working with business, IT leaders and stakeholders to educate the organization about project management. Built and manage strong working relationships with all leadership across the different functional Portfolios within IT.
• Responsible for oversight and delivery of all IT programs and projects through entire project lifecycle, across globally located offices along with improving operational efficiencies within IT by implementing time-tracking to optimize resource utilization.
- Head of IT PMO at Sidley Austin LLP
- Sr. Project Manager at Commercial Card, JP Morgan Chase
- Sr. Project Manager at Digital Content, Accenture
- Sr. Project Manager - Enterprise Applications at Huron Consulting Group
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Architecture
• Manage day to day operations of the IT organization for 16 sites located in 14 states.
• Maintained equipment and resources to ensure enterprise wide operations. This included managing user base, several enterprise systems including a multi million dollar booking system, and web platform.
• Primary technical project manager for multiple company initiatives including a new data warehouse design and implementation, new booking system roll out, and a website conversion.
• Implemented multiple underused Microsoft projects to create company wide efficiencies such as Flow, Teams, PowerApps, and PowerBI.
• Provided regular systems training to users on Dynamics CRM, PowerBI, and Office 365.
• Trained and mentored new system administrators.
• Implemented significant cost savings through vendor management, negotiating new cell phone agreements, and hardware leasing contracts.
• Built custom apps with PowerApps to replace outdated or non functional ones.
• Worked with various groups within the organization to develop custom KPIs and dashboards.
- Head of IT at Adventure Forrest Ltd
- Project Manger at KTL Solutions, Inc
- Consultant at Large Multinational Healthcare Organization
- Proposal Manager/Project Manager at ALTEK Information Technology, Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Technical Writing
• Design, maintain, upgrade, support and provide roadmap for the IT infrastructure for all offices of NYC's premier financial firm.
• Created a clear strategic vision for IT that supports business objectives. Ensure the execution of strategies and key projects by providing hands-on leadership and support for day-to-day activities of the IT department.
• Administer Win 2012 AD domain with DHCP, DNS, VLAN, routers, firewalls, Microsoft & VMware servers.
• Supervise technically diverse staff through the delivery of a high level, consistent and responsive help desk services. Leveraging extensive experience in IT Service Management - support and services.
• Established the policies, systems and processes to ensure infrastructure and systems remain secure.
• Achieved 50% cost savings and improved administration by migrating to Hosted Microsoft Exchange from IMail server. Enabled email communications more secure by establishing TLS connections with major clients.
• Led the implementation of cloud based Smart Office a leading CRM solution in financial industry.
• Facilitated the paperless office drive by rolling out PaperClip - a document management/scanning solution.
• Successfully completed Smart Office' integration with PaperClip.
• Partnered with departments all across in streamlining On-Boarding and Off-Boarding process.
• Build and maintained vendor relationships. Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are achieved or exceeded.
• Produce detailed time line for each application release and implements effective project control by monitoring the progress of the software release and reporting the status.
• Ensure all systems and operations conform to IT security best practices.
• Reduced 75% cost on VoIP telephony by migrating phone system to the cloud based vendor.
• Responsible for department budget and able to continually implement cost effective strategies for company-wide savings in relation to technology.
• Recognize new developments in IT and anticipate organizational modifications.
• Member of Operating Committee and Business Continuity Plan/Disaster Recovery Committee.
• Involved in website development and upgrade. Perform routine updates and maintenance of the website.
- Head of IT at Agent Support Group
- IT Manager at Cowan Financial Group
- Sr. Systems Administrator at Moishe's Moving Systems
- Network Administrator at SCB Computer Technologies/E & I Cooperative, Long Island, NY
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Management Information Systems
- B.S. - Computer Science
London, United Kingdom. Position - IT HEAD OF SALES EMEA AND NA Period: January 2017- To Present Responsibilities
• Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
• Assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including IT equipment and service packages
• Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
• Demonstrates IT equipment to highlight product benefits
• Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
• Provides technical advice after sales
• Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
• Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
• Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research
• Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
• Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
• Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and time-sensitive sales
• Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and sales
• Works for technology manufacturers, software manufacturers, IT consultancies, and technology solutions organisations
London, United Kingdom.
Position - IT HEAD OF SALES EMEA AND NA Period: January 2017- To Present
- Head of IT Sales at TRIOLU LIMITED
- State Head of Activation at Globacom Nigeria Limited
- Area Sales Manager at Globacom Nigeria Limited
- Administration Manager at GLOBACOM
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters in Industrial and Labor Relation - MILR
- B. Sc - Business Administration
- Head of IT at PhishLabs
- User Support Engineer at SnagAJob
- Integration Support Specialist at Snagajob/PeopleMatter
- Configuration Consultant at Benefitfocus.com
11 months at this Job
- B.S. in Business - IT Management
- M.A. in American History. - American History
- B.A. in History and a minor - Religion