Mi technical issues. inventorying and system administration. NAS. including but not limited to as MongoDB, Wistia, Vanilla Forums, and Amazon Web Services. department for both end users and technicians. goals. ers using them. of Slack Integrations using Python, and made several integrations based off of it (see projects). fore I had arrived. the recovery of data off of a failed hard drive.
• Served as sole member and head of IT during entire employment.
• Provided support for employees experiencing
• Created business policies for the use of technol- ogy.
• Automated various business processes such as IT
• Set up and maintained a Synology DiskStation
• Facilitated the backup of both employee data in GSuite and product data in various web services
• Automated the support ticket process of the IT
• Created or facilitated the implementation of soft- ware tools for employees to further business
• Gained experience troubleshooting issues with MacOS/OSX due to about 50-60% of cowork-
• Designed a reusable framework for the creation
• Planned and built multiple PCs for different busi- ness needs, as well as maintaining PCs built be-
• Performed multiple repairs on laptops, including
inventorying and system administration.
including but not limited to as MongoDB, Wistia, Vanilla Forums, and Amazon Web Services.
department for both end users and technicians.
ers using them.
of Slack Integrations using Python, and made
several integrations based off of it (see projects).
fore I had arrived.
the recovery of data off of a failed hard drive.
- Head of IT at 2 Technologies
- Other Experience at Personal Work
11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Service through HP INDRA and WOM IT and TELCO business with international operations Leader in telecommunications and mobile telephony. HEAD OF IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS
Within their responsibilities are:
• ADM servers Unix (HP-UNIX/LINUX/SOLARIS)
• Applications BSCS and MEDIATION, MICROSTRATEGY
• Application of upgrades & patches
• Product installation
• Tuning of S.O. and Applications
• Administration of UNIX and LINUX OS
• Implementation of Backup solutions (Data Protector and Commvault)
• Coordination with Production ticket support
• Implementation tools and maintenance solutions
• Support of UNIX/ORACLE applications
- HEAD OF IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS at NEXTEL-WOM
- IT specialist engineer for Corporations at ENTEL S.A. CORPORATIONS
- IT specialist engineer at CIENTEC COMPUTACION S.A
- at Los Lagos University
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Engineering Sciences - Applied Engineering Sciences
Certified by CBK, Kenya) As Group Head of IT at GT bank, East Africa (previously Fina Bank till December 2013 in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda) involved in various new initiatives and projects currently being undertaken in the bank. The major responsibilities in this role, includes - a) Defining the ICT Strategy for the Fina Bank group as a whole. Preparation of a roadmap for various IT Projects initiative. The recommended ICT Strategy has been approved by the Bank's board. b) Defining and implementing, the ICT Risk Management and Security policy the Bank. c) Preparation of RFP, for Core Banking System (CBS) replacement, coordinating with various departments of the bank as well as relevant departments from Fina Bank in Rwanda and Uganda. Spearheading functional and technical evaluation of various CBS vendors. As a member of CBS "Commercial Negotiations Committee" currently participating in commercial and contractual negotiations of the shortlisted vendors. d) Managing Internet and Mobile Banking implementation. This included implementing an 'M-Pesa' integration project for integrating ATM withdrawal/Top up facilities using M-Pesa account from the bank's ATM network. Also providing M-Pesa related facilities through the bank's internet banking channel. e) Implementing a cross-department 'Reporting Solutions' team for operational reporting and MIS using Open Source Solutions. f) Implementing online DRP solution for all the Bank's systems.
- Head of IT at Guaranty Trust Bank
- Managing Partner at Samadhan Technical Consultants
- Vice President at Engineering & Technology at OutworX Solutions
- Program Director at Ness Technologies (India) Limited
1 year, 8 months at this Job
• Information Security Program: Developed and established written Information Security Program to provide management directions in terms of the administrative, technical, and physical safeguards for managing and protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of organization's information assets to meet core mission and business objectives while complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
• Cybersecurity Program: Developed and established formal Cyber Security Program to offer a systematic approach for identifying, assessing, & managing the cybersecurity risks. Through this program, the organization was able to determine the activities that are most important to critical service delivery and prioritize expenditures to maximize the impact of the investment. In addition, the organization was able to express the cybersecurity requirements to the business partners & customers & identify the gaps in the existing cybersecurity practices & take adequate measures to address these gaps. The organization was able to move forward in a more informed way to strengthen its cybersecurity practices.
• Information Security Risk Management Program: To comply with the intent of the Risk Management Requirements of the Federal Reserve Board's ("FRB") and OCC Enhanced Prudential Standards ("EPS") for organizations, as a CISO established and instituted a consistent Information Risk Management ("IRM") framework and program for governance and oversight of information risks across the organization. Developed and established IT / Information Security Risk Management process encompassing 4 fundamental areas: Risk Definition, Risk Measurement, Risk Monitoring, and Risk Management, ultimately reducing operation exposures and improving controls. Developed and established Target Operating Model (TOM) for FLoD and SLoD organization including roles and responsibilities. Developed comprehensive RTC Library (Risk, Threat, and Control), Process Flow Diagrams, Enhanced Procedures, Control Metrics (KRI/KPI) and the Test Scripts to measure control effectiveness for 6 IRM (Information Risk Management) and 24 Technology Process areas. Performed regular Risk Control Self Assessment's (RCSA's) to measure control adequacy and effectiveness. Regular information security risk assessments were performed for managing risk and staying compliant with regulatory requirements with respect to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets. Understanding risk, especially the magnitude of the risk, allowed the organization to prioritize resources. The risk assessment results helped determine the appropriate management action and priorities for managing information security risks and for implementing controls selected to protect against these risks. Implemented following modules within Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance Platform (eGRC) to support this program: Vendor Management (Third-party Service Provider), Security Threat & Vulnerability Management, IT Risk Management, Policy Management, BCM.
• Information Security Policies and Standards: Developed, established and maintained enterprise information security policies based on ISO/IEC 27000:2013 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework supporting business goals, objectives, and applicable laws/regulations. Instituted standards and procedures supporting corporate information security policies achieving full consensus across multiple information security officers representing various business units.
• Regulatory Compliance (FRB/OCC/FFIEC/SOX/DFS/FINRA/SEC/GDPR, Privacy Regulations): Interfaced directly with the compliance, legal, internal audit and regulators to understand requirements, risks, and issues and established practical and sustainable administrative and technical control solutions. Addressed various MRIAs and MRAs issued by the regulators in a timely and cost-effective manner. Performed yearly Cybersecurity Maturity Level Assessment through FFIEC CAT (Cybersecurity Assessment Tools) to gauge organizations compliance against various controls (Advanced, Intermediate, Evolving, Baseline) across FFIEC domains. Based on the outcome of the assessments, taken all the necessary actions to remediate issues identified during these assessments. As directed by the executive management and regulatory mandates, achieved 100% maturity level against the Baseline and Evolving controls within 2 years.
• Information Security Awareness Program Enhancement: Raised information security awareness throughout the organization with a focus on Information Security and Privacy Responsibilities, Principles, and Policies; Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Countermeasures; and Application of Security Best Practices. Developed an extensive library of security training that uses real-world simulations to be more effective. Security awareness training was designed to increase security consciousness and turn end-users into human firewalls and maximize learner retention and decrease phishing susceptibility. In addition, provided annual updates, a monthly eNewsletter, posters, digital signage, daily security awareness tips, and job aids to provide a constant stream of tips and best practices that users can put to use immediately to enhance security. Developed targeted courses for managers, IT professionals, and programmers and comprehensive and highly interactive program to train users, comply with laws, regulations, and standards such as FFIEC, SOX, GLBA, GDPR, and reduce the risk of security and privacy breaches. In order to protect the organization from phishing and spear-phishing attacks, created a powerful defense by training the end-user population on how to recognize and respond to phishing threats immediately via regular mock phishing attacks, phish-proof assessments and training reducing phishing susceptibility by more than 89%.
• Security Incident Response Management: Developed and established formal Security Incident Response Policies, Incident Management Plan and Incident Response Handbook to defend organizations information assets and counter security breaches by consistently and effectively responding to security events and managing incidents. This mission was accomplished by establishing and maintaining a professionally managed team that was well prepared, trained, and equipped. In order to detect and mitigate the threats arising from cyber-attacks, following tools were implemented which were not only capable of handling the incidents arising from such attacks but also maintain the cybersecurity posture of the organization on a continuous basis: - Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing tools (VAPT) - Web Application Security Vulnerability Assessment and Static Code Analysis tools - Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) - Hybrid Appliance and Cloud-Based DoS/DDoS Protection - Security Analytics Next Generation Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) integrated with Threat Intelligence Feeds - Data Loss Prevention tools (DLP) - Cloud-based Web Security Gateway - Identity and Access Management Tools (IDAM) - Forensic Investigations Tools - Anti-phishing Monitoring / Domain Monitoring / Domain Takedown / Brand Monitoring Services - Open Source Code Vulnerability and License Management/Monitoring Built and managed Security Operations Center (SOC) capabilities with Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) tools and next-generation SIEM/SOAR solutions integrated with threat intelligence platforms such as IBM X-Force Exchange, and Verisign iDefense to complement the organization's existing security defenses and staff. By analyzing the public and private information, the global intelligence platform provided actionable intelligence regarding zero-day threats, malware, and similar vulnerabilities, as well as threats against critical infrastructures from a variety of political and social actors. In addition to the real-time threat data feeds, the service delivered actionable intelligence reports that detail country and regional emerging events, as well as customized reports on issues that pose credible risks to specific industries and organizations. Automated daily intelligence alerts and periodic summary and trend reports that focus on known and emerging threats, types of adversaries, their capabilities, and the evolution of their tactics, among other relevant intelligence. Information sharing and collaboration with other financial institutes through Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC)
• Vendor / Third-party Service Provider Management: Developed and established formal vendor management program through Third-party Vendor Management Module within RSA Archer eGRC platform. Ensured that the vendor has a robust Information Security and Cybersecurity Program to protect the organization and its clients from various security threats. Assessed the adequacy and effectiveness of the vendor's IT Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Program. Ensured that all the vendor relationships were managed in compliance with organizations Third Party Services & Risk Management Policy by performing following assessment on annual basis: Business Impact Assessment, IT/Security Risk Assessment, BCP Risk Assessment, Financial Risk Assessment, and Legal/Reputational Risk Assessment. Vendor Management Program integrated with Dow Jones Risk & Compliance Due Diligence Content Sources: - Risk management and corporate governance in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption, Payments Compliance, and Commercial Risk. - Monitor vendors for adverse/negative media coverage on Regulatory, Competitive, Financial, Environmental, Production, Social and Labor related areas. - Monitor individuals who may have committed crimes in the areas such as Financial Crime, Corruption, Organized Crime, and Trafficking
• Business Continuity Program / IT Disaster Recovery Program: Developed and established a comprehensive business continuation and disaster recovery plans to minimize the impact on the organization and recover from loss of information assets (which may be the result of, for example, natural disasters, accidents, equipment failures, and deliberate actions) to an acceptable level through a combination of preventive and recovery controls, commensurate with the classification of information assets and/or business functions. Documented recovery procedures and run books that can be implemented in case of real disaster to allow the resumption of business operations as expediently and economically as required. A disaster recovery plan was tested regularly in order to assess its efficiency, its consistency with regards to business requirements. The primary purpose to engage in disaster recovery, call tree tests and table-top exercises were to ensure the ability of the organization to function effectively in the event of a severe disruption to normal operations. Developed and established the Crisis/Incident Management program, to provide the framework for managing the Emergency Response and Crisis/Incident Management Phases of the recovery process.
• Threat and Vulnerability Management Program (TVM): Developed and established comprehensive Threat and Vulnerability Management (TVM) program to detect, identify, and report the vulnerabilities in a timely manner, and work with the Patch Management Team and vulnerability impacted Asset Owners to prioritize the vulnerability remediation, and verify the remediation progress to completion within agreed upon platform timelines, so that impact to the business can be contained to an acceptable risk level. The program provided a framework for the identification and discovery of vulnerabilities, vulnerability impact assessment, vulnerability remediation prioritization, escalation of critical vulnerabilities for timely remediation, and identification and reporting of key performance and risk metrics related to vulnerability management.
• Secure DevOps (Application Security): Developed Secure SDLC to integrate information security requirements within the various phases of SDLC. Developed and operationalized "Application Security Vulnerability Management Process" in collaboration with various application development heads to ensure that appropriate controls commensurate with the underlying risk are in place for application security defect analysis and remediation. Developed platform agnostic "Secure Application Development Standard" to guide developer's decisions and actions during the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to ensure applications are designed and developed securely. Understanding that most security issues are introduced during the early stages of the software development lifecycle and that it is much more cost-effective to resolve issues early in the lifecycle; this standard has been developed to help developers avoid common mistakes that directly leads to insecure software. Implementation and configuration of Veracode solution to detect security vulnerabilities within application code and open source code libraries through Static Code Analysis and Software Composition Analysis. As part of this implementation identified, defined and created various roles/teams/policies/application profiles, and metrics, etc. Integrated Veracode platform with Build System TeamCity and on-boarded application across various regions. In collaboration with application architectures and developers, formalized secure application development policies and secure coding standards for J2E and .NET development platforms. Formalized the process for regular web application vulnerability assessments and static code analysis through various tools such as Nikto, IBM AppScan, HP WebInspect, Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner and HP Fortify Static Code Analysis tools. These are some of the tests that were performed on a regular basis followed by remediation activities: Version check, CGI Tester, Parameter manipulation, Multi request parameter manipulation, SQL Injection, Code Execution, Cross-Site Scripting, Cross-site request forgery, Script errors, Directory checks, Directory traversal, Weak password, GFDB Google hacking database, XPath Injection, Blind SQL/XPath Injection, Application error messages, Web Services - Parameter manipulation, Etc. In addition, performed regular external network penetration test and web application vulnerability assessments to evaluate organizations exposure to known security vulnerabilities and to determine the extent to which the targeted systems were vulnerable to attack and penetration from the Internet. Performed targeted application risk assessments based on System Inherent Risk (SIR) through Blue and Red Team. As we all know, developers must learn new languages, frameworks, and skills throughout their careers, yet most never have the chance to learn to code securely. This becomes even more critical as development practices compress delivery schedules, putting pressure on the development team to solve its own problems without waiting on input from overtaxed security teams. All these contributing factors cause security issues to be discovered later in the cycle when they are more expensive to fix. Rolled out Veracode eLearning platform to empower developers by providing the critical skills they need to identify and address potential vulnerabilities before they hurt organizations bottom line. This turnkey training program is rolled out without special hardware, software or travel to on-site training facilities. Developers were able to take these courses from anywhere either in office, home or while in transit. On-demand training courses were integrated with the Veracode Application Security Platform and which allowed developers to learn when and where they need it. Application Security (AppSec) Tutorials offered refreshers and contextual recommendations to help developers fix vulnerabilities as they code. These eLearning courses were rolled out in a phased approach starting with the introduction to application security followed by more in-depth coverage of security best practices and common security threats. With these training, developers were able to build security into their applications and also meet regulatory compliance, which requires that developers be provided with secure development training.
• Privilege Access Management: Performed regular identity and access management reviews to identify orphan accounts, unapproved privileged access rights, SOD violations, etc. Implemented various privileged access management tools such as CyberArk/PowerBroker to lower exposure to privilege accounts and passwords along with session recording and monitoring capabilities.
• Cloud Infrastructure Security: Performed regular AWS Architecture Design Review and Security Assessments to protect organizations resources on cloud infrastructure.
• Data Protection: Developed and established various data governance and data classification policies, standards, guidelines, and processes to protect organizations from a data breach. Implemented various on-premise and cloud-based solution for Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Digital Rights Management (DRM), Data Encryption/Masking, etc.
- Head of IT Security at MUFG Securities
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) at Interactive Data Corporation
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) / Chief Risk Officer (CRO) at American Stock Transfer and Trust Company, LLC
- Independent Consultant at The Athene Group, LLC
3 years at this Job
- BS in Information Technology - Industrial Electronics
o Plan changes to IT Strategy to improve customer experience; o Ensure a solid security stance across the entire infrastructure without impacting productivity, including the responsibility of carrying out security audits; o Make recommendations for improvements of IT infrastructure with focus on increasing throughput; o Negotiate and manage existing vendors and software license agreements; o Review IT Operations deliverables to ensure they are in line with business objectives; o Managing a team of 30 employees, including responsibilities of recruiting new staff. Key achievements ü Higher throughput - Improved lead time for changes from once a month to once a week. Reduced mean time to recover from one week to few hours; reduced change failure rate from 45% to 15%. ü Cost saving - Consolidation of multiple vendor contract into one for the provision of firewall, switches, phones and internet data. ü Security and auditing - I conducted a full infrastructure auditing for future development planning. I reviewed the patching policy and working on patching all systems with vulnerabilities. I also developed a list of short-term fixes to improve security. I conducted a WIFI survey to improve wireless speed and reliability. 1
- Head of IT at Catalyst Housing Group - Housing association
- Head of IT at Midland Heart Housing Association - Housing association
- Head of IT at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home
- Head of IT at Habinteg Housing Association - Housing association
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Information Systems
Head of IT Performance & Regulatory Compliance. Critical infrastructure protection - NERC CIP. Technology and cyber risk management. Information security performance. Metrics, analytics and reporting. Governance, risk & compliance.
Head of IT Performance & Regulatory Compliance. Critical infrastructure protection - NERC CIP. Technology and cyber risk management. Information security performance. Metrics, analytics and reporting. Governance, risk & compliance.
- Head of IT Performance & Regulatory Compliance at Entergy
- Head of Business Security Services at Invesco
- Chief Information Risk Officer at Santander Bank
- Head of Risk at Risk, Corporate Security & Resilience at Citizens Bank
10 months at this Job
- Higher National Diploma - Computer Science
● Create SSO solution that utilized AES encryption for both internal and external clients.
● Created new work-flow for internal account executives/coordinators to do recurring billing.
● Utilized Authorize.Net's API for ACH and Credit Card processing.
● Extensive training of DDD in both message queuing and event sourcing.
● Introduced ways to utilize Artificial Intelligence and machine learning.
● Introduced Sketch2Code to speed up the current process for creating wire-frames.
● Introduced new QA processes.
● Recommended utilizing SCRUM best-practices.
● Recommended TDD and best practices for SOLID, DRY, KISS, and FIRST principles.
● Recommended infrastructure changes to allow for a DR site.
● Recommended OWASP Top 10 to be implemented.
I was hired to be the replacement for the previous head of IT. They had been there for 15 years and wore many hats due to being a small shop. I became part of the team that would replace the current legacy ERP system with high C-level visibility.
- Replaced previous Head of IT at New Benefits
- Solutions Architect at TeamSupport LLC
- Senior Software Engineer - Team Lead at CBRE
- E-Commerce Sr. Software Engineer - Head of R & D, Principal Developer/Architect at Transtar Industries, Inc
6 months at this Job
- MASTERS DEGREE - Business Administration
- BACHELORS DEGREE - Game Development
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - Computer Science
- - Artificial Intelligence, and my computer science research
*Implementing new Inventory Control System for entire company from ground-up *Build and Implement new Inventory/POS Computer Software ("Trulinx") *Establish in-company Inventory Control processes to limit stock and increase liquidity *Single-handedly update, restructure & redesign four warehouses for maximum efficiency *Co-Head of IT, Security Camera Installation, Social Media Manager (website, Facebook etc)
- Inventory Control - Co-Head of IT at American Hose & Hydraulics
- Inventory Control Manager at Safe Strap Company Inc
- Customer Service at Order Entry
- Office Manager - Comptroller at Lesvos General Contracting
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Management - Business Management
- Associate's Degree
I continuously developed different teams with high potential people to achieve fantastic results as follow: IT Operations team: Achieved 99,9% IT availability in the factories and offices by implementing a new IT Ops support model. Improved customer satisfaction from 2.76 to 3.68 (out of 5) and created a business acumen culture by implementing Bimodal IT. Created MTTR/MTBF monthly reports by region and by biggest applications to report the board, showing improvements and opportunities throughout the country. Improved business relationship and proximity by creating a year-round agenda to show IT results achieved, what was in progress and what the projects were for each region. IT Asset Management team: Slashed OPEX 30% YTY by negotiating contracts, remodeling teams and creating new asset acquisition and management while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services. Implemented asset management process from scratch, having complete control of all IT equipment such as printers, laptop & desktop computers, SFA tablets, corporate cellphones, videoconference, network devices, servers, HT radios and software licensing. Contributed with financial reduction initiatives by: Implementing IT assets repurpose process Reducing more than 30% in "lost equipment" (based on 8000 managed devices). Created a green IT process that positively impacted the environment by disposing 10 tons of IT asset and supported communities by donating outdated computers. Infrastructure projects team: Achieved and implemented a clear IT/Infrastructure long-term investments roadmap, including Cloud based applications (mostly Azure and AWS), Hyperconvergence and decommission of legacy applications/infrastructure, reducing costs, addressing Datacenter needs and improving availability and customer satisfaction. Improved safety, infrastructure monitoring and lifecycle by implementing industry 4.0/IoT projects, using data collectors, mobile apps and internet. IT Governance and Information Security team: Reduced 35% of unsuccessful SAP and non-SAP changes by Implemented ITIL macro processes audit (Incident, Change, Problem, Risk and Vendors management). Achieved ZERO compliance issues during SAM audits. Liaised information security initiatives with other companies within the group (Votorantim Group), avoiding digital and cyber-attacks. Technical Management team: Standardized Datacenter infrastructure (LAN/WAN network and servers) to support the digital acceleration and growth. Guaranteed long-term actions were successfully implemented as part of CIP by creating an RCA monthly review process with major vendors. Cost Optimization and Vendor Management team: US$ 1MM reduction in 2016 and US$ 1.5MM in 2017 and 2018 with no impact to performance and availability of services by renegotiating contracts' opportunities based on monthly SLAs/KPIs review and key financial information.
- Head of IT Operations at Votorantim Cimentos
- Senior Business Project Manager at Embraer
- Global Technology Manager at MARS
- Senior Project Manager at Johnson & Johnson
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- High school or equivalent - Data Processing
• Hired as Technical Lead and promoted to Head of IT Operations in the first four months.
• Provide all aspects of technical support to over 300 local end users in College Station, TX and technical equipment to over 10,000 end users in the United States.
• Perform as liaison between users, operations, and programming personnel in the area of system design, modifications, troubleshooting, and customer care.
• Supervise and participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of plans, policies, systems and procedures to achieve goals, objectives and work standards.
• Act as technical escalation point for Service Desk, Helpdesk, vendors, and user support.
• Monitor the Remedy ticketing system to ensure there are no SLA violations or breaches daily.
• Design rotating on-call schedules to provide technical and emergency situation guidance so that our clients can depend on 24/7 business need support.
• Use Active Directory to enable/disable end users and new hires to the network. Also use AD to enable/disable/ and join computers to the domain.
• Support WINDOWS operating system and install group policies according to vendor specifications.
• Manage DHCP servers and use Active Directory to add/delete user attributes and roles.
• Apply GPOs and applications to newly imaged laptops.
• Image WINDOWS, and MAC OS for desktops and laptops
• Install Group Policies and assigned programs to various operating systems according to vendor specifications.
• Support MAC OS programs and install group policies to hardware according to vendor specifications.
• Manage the help desk and support financing call queues using Genesys software.
• Schedule maintenance and upgrades to network after business hours.
• Main point of contact for visiting vendors, technical contractors, local and traveling managers, and employees needing hands on technical assistance.
• Support Oracle-based applications (Oracle E-Business Suite and CRM) in Citrix Virtual Machine environment.
• Serve as primary contact for asset management, manager performance reports, and daily operations progress.
• Perform data cable management throughout the facility for workstations, server and IDF Rooms, WiFi access points, and general equipment connected to the network.
• Maintain executive and admin confidentiality, the reservation of network servers and switches, the support of firewall security, and critical share drives and support necessary for the company technical services.
- Head of IT Operations at COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGIES
- Service Desk Support Manager at WPI
- Technical Field Engineer Manager at ALTISOURCE TECHNOLOGY
- LEAD FIELD TECH at GREATER HARRIS COUNTY
11 months at this Job