Recently promoted to Head Teller. Responsible for teller line .
- Head Teller at First National Bank
- Teller II at First National Bank
- Head Teller at Riverview Community Bank
- Teller/branch banker at BB&T
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Process Transaction accurately Took over head teller duties when needed
- Back up Head Teller at Fulton Savings Bank
- Teller at Fulton Savings Bank
- Back up Head Teller at M&T Bank
- Cashier/ Customer Service Representative at Price Chopper
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates - Accounting
Dyer, IN August 2015 - Present
A locally managed independent bank founded in 1914 serving customers throughout southeast Chicagoland..
Rapidly promoted into a head teller position after initially being hired as a part-time teller.
• Oversee and responsible for all teller operations in high volume branch
• Responsible for auditing/balancing the vault and all tills
• Responsible for ordering and selling cash
• Assist tellers with all customer service interactions (excluding loan and stock/bond matters)
- Head Teller at FIRST SAVINGS BANK OF HEGEWISCH
- Shift Leader at PILOT TRAVEL CENTERS
- Assistant Manager at BELLACINO'S PIZZA
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
Handle cash and non-cash items Training Solve customer and teller problems Balance end-of-day items Track and audit cash drawers, ATMs, vaults Scan documents Answer phones I gained experience in customer service, balancing, confidentiality, and time-sensitive organization. I was trained in the importance of efficiency, punctuality, and working as a team. I learned to follow direction, and apply constructive criticism || Part-time teller, promoted to full-time teller, promoted to head teller
- HEAD TELLER at SECURITY STATE BANK
- Filing clerk at HOMETOWN INSURANCE
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - BIOLOGY
- AS - HEALTH SCIENCES
• Teller I in Bangor, ME, later promoted to Teller II then Assistant Head Teller to Head Teller in Scarborough, ME
• Duties include handling customer deposits/withdrawals, training new employees and overseeing the teller line, answering customer concerns/questions, educating customers on accounts offered as well as credit cards, and selling said products to customers.
• Considered a member of the management team in the branch
- Head Teller at TD Bank
- Cashier at Dick's Sporting Goods - DSG
- Resident Assistant (RA) at University of Maine
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors - New Media
I am a Head teller, with supervision on training new tellers and working to assist customers with their banking needs. I order in and ship out our weekly cash needed, I do the weekly and monthly reports required for the branch daily requirements. I order all the supplies for the branch. I perform monthly audits on each teller. I work close beside my Assistant manger and help when their is needs to attend to. I also teach our teller how to properly listen to a customers needs in order to cross sell them the correct products that we have to offer.
- Head Teller at Fidelity Bank
- Full Teller at First Southern Bank
- Head Teller at CNL Bank
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Graduate - management
Head Teller. Duties include processing transactions such as check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, responsible for managing and balancing cash drawer.
- Head Teller at columbus metro federal credit union
- Team Member at Arby's
- Kennel Attendant at The Vet Clinic East
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Phlebotomy
- Certificate - financial
- High school
Process customer account deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and transfers. Execute bond redemption, cash advances, money orders, and travelers checks. Provide high quality continuous customer service with product/service recommendations to maintain client loyalty. Maintain ATM machines. Perform end-of-shift drawer reconciliations. Execute branch and vault balancing daily. Schedule bank reports. Order shipped money in/out. Consistently maintain high level of accuracy within a high volume environment. Earned Teller Certification Service Recognition Award: Head Teller Certification.
- Head Teller at FULTON BANK
- Bank Teller at WACHOVIA BANK
- Office Assistant II at COUNTY OF SACRAMENTO
- Office Assistant II at COUNTY OF SACRAMENTO
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Human Service Worker
- - Medical Assistant
- - General Studies
Shipping and receiving of currency, reconciling manifest to received shipment. Processing deposits from businesses, branches, and other sources. Training incoming tellers on daily duties. Reconciliation of currency, coin, and manifests for end of day. As head teller I directly impact day to day operations in production of tellers. Responsible for teller error research and reporting.
- HEAD TELLER at US BANCORP
- VAULT LOGISTICS LEAD at BRINKS INC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN
Responsibilities Open & Close the branch. Assist Branch Manager and Branch Service Manger with daily branch duties to operate the branch. Balance teller and vault cash cans daily. Order cash for branch daily and maintain sufficient amount of supply of cash. Custodian for ATM and responsible to maintain cash for ATMs and perform ATM audits. Review daily reports. Complete monthly reports which includes, Suspense, GL accts, overage/shortage report. Submit and approve wires. Review and process incoming mail. Conduct monthly/quarterly audits. Maintain and order supplies. Custodian for ATM, cash vault, mini vault & night depository. I assist the Service Manager in payroll and scheduling staff. Accomplishments I have been employed with First Hawaiian Bank for 10 years. I have worked up from being a Teller to a Teller Trainer and now Head Teller. I have attended 5 leadership training classes offered within First Hawaiian Bank. Skills Used I multitask between juggling my daily work and being there to assist my tellers. I have experience in cash handling. Submiting reports. Being able to operate the branch when Branch Manager and Service Manager are not available. Operational skills to process tranactions.
- Head Teller at First Hawaiian Bank
- Operations Manager at Schofield Federal Credit Union
- Sales Associate at Macys ( lingerie dept)
14 years, 4 months at this Job
- some college - Business Administration