- Head Teller/Teller at Family Security Credit Union
- VISUAL SUPERVISOR/ CASHIER at KOHLS
- SUBSUTITE TEACHER at INTERNS
- TEACHER at CHILD CARE CARMENS CHILD CARE
5 months at this Job
- MASTER'S - Family and Marriage Counselor
- BACHELOR'S - General Studies
● Accurately calculates and processes daily customer transactions such as deposits, check cashing, withdrawals, etc.
● Carefully maintains confidentiality of bank records and client information.
● Fine counts cash and coins from daily transactions/daily balance.
● Balances daily cash deposits, money in cash drawer, coin vault, main vault and maintains cash drawer limits.
● Performs data entry in regards to customers' accounts and transactions.
● Refers customers to bankers to meet regional sale goals for citizens bank products.
● Places orders to receive domestic money weekly so that the bank will have a sufficient amount of funds for processing customer and ATM transactions.
● Orders foreign currency for customers that have requested it in advance.
● Ships out money weekly to a carrier so that the branch will be within compliance of the banks rules and regulations.
● Troubleshoots ATM machine to retract any checks and debit cards that may get stuck in the machine.
● Performs a audit of colleagues on a quarterly basis to ensure that the person being audited has the correct amount of cash balance from the previous business day, is following the banks policy and regulations and audits the ATM machine to see if it has the correct cash balance.
● Ships out the documentation to the township showing proof that taxes were paid by current residents.
● Trained internal employees on daily teller processes, completing transactions and performing customer service.
● Approves multiple transactions within my level 3 authority limit of $20,000
● Manages internal and external facility requests for maintenance, repairs and etc.
● Received recognition for having 100% customer satisfaction in my region for 2018.
- Customer Service Head Teller at Citizens Bank
- Associate/Designated Hitter at Walgreens
- Crew Trainer at McDonald's
- Citizens Bank Volunteer at Walgreens
2 years, 8 months at this Job
I am the head teller. I oversee the vault, train new employees, dormancy reports, supply list, Atm, shipment, and over see the teller line.
- Head teller at Greater Eastern Credit Union
- My primary job duty is customer service at Lowes Home Improvement
- My primary job duty was customer service at J C Penny
- at US Endodontics
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Head teller in charge of all vaults, atm, supervising other tellers, teller trainer, open accounts for business and personal.
- Head teller at Saratoga national bank
- Noon Aide at North Colonie School District
- Cashier, Pricing and Signing at North Colonie School District
- Store Manager at Dominos
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- certificate of completion
* Head teller, supervised teller staff, responsible for audits of traveler checks, bank checks, and atm. Balanced daily reports, responsible for ordering and shipping of currency. * Receiving and pay out of money for customers and safe deposit access. * Cross sold bank products.
- Head Teller at Compass Bank
- Teller at Signet Bank
- Clerk at United Jersey Bank
- Head Teller at United Jersey Bank
5 years at this Job
As Head Teller with ESSEX Bank my duties and responsibilities range widely dependent on not only the needs of the customers, but as well as the bank. I enthusiastically greet my customers as if they are part of my family. The range of my duties can vary from taking payments for variety of banking products and services, to managing the other tellers. Other more serious duties include me operating as location vault custodian, which requires me to be extremely proficient in a variety of computer systems such as the FISERV and Jack Henry banking applications as well as Silverlake. Being able to multi-task is a must regarding my position, and also it is required for to be an expert in the Microsoft suite of applications to include word and excel. Other responsibilities of mine require me to handle all shipping and ordering of currency from the Federal Reserve, as well as requiring me to be fully trained on servicing the Automated Teller Machine. As the head teller I also perform the branch audits for the location to include all cash drawers, the vault as well as the automated teller machine. However, my most important responsibility is performing required monthly security testing to verify proper operation and to ensure the safety of the banks assets and that of its members. Furthermore conducting the ANI ALI readout 911 testing with the local county.
- HEAD TELLER at ESSEX BANK
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at SHOE CITY SPORTS
13 years, 7 months at this Job
Manage teller professionals and services with an expert balance of efficiency and quality assurance. Oversee and orchestrate all vital day to day activities surrounding security, money handling, vault, end-of-month reconciliation, ordering and receiving, inventory, and equipment maintenance. Coach and support teller team through training, assistance with complex customer transactions, annual performance reviews, and schedule creation.
• Created and implemented new internal processes that increased teller productivity and improved audit results.
• Absorbed duties of Senior Teller in addition to those of Head Teller during staffing shortage.
• Recognized by leadership for managing numerous projects while meeting strict deadlines and taking initiative to develop improved processes, grow customer membership, and train teller line in support of company revenue goals.
- Head Teller at BayPort Credit Union
- Senior Teller at BayPort Credit Union
- Relief Specialist at BayPort Credit Union
- Clear Sky Customer Service Representative / Branch Floater at Chesapeake Bank / Clear Sky
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
I started working at Adirondack Trust Company as a floating full-time teller. I traveled to branches as needed. After a year, I decided to become full-time at the Ballston spa branch. After another year, I became Head Teller at our Milton branch where I am currently at. While working at Adirondack trust, I became a notary public and learned a lot of financial responsibilities. As a teller my responsibilities include, - Ensure teller station is properly supplied - Balance drawer daily - Maintaining the security of a teller station - Process personal and business checking and savings transactions. - Verify cash, proper identification for cash back, and issue receipts of transactions - Prepare cash transactions for ATM customers. - Manage vault and branch cash. - Accept loan and/or tax payments. - Process Money Orders and Treasurer's Checks. - Answer any and all customer questions, resolve customer problems, and refer customers to the proper department for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line. - interact with customers and colleagues in a pleasant, professional manner, while conducting appropriate transactions and meeting the customers' needs. - Ensure customer satisfaction while adhering to company and regulatory policies. - Activate/Pin Debit or ATM cards. - Override teller transactions if necessary. - This coming May I would be trained to open the branch till management arrives at opening.
- HEAD TELLER at ADIRONDACK TRUST COMPANY
- CASHIER/KITCHEN/ASSISTANT MANAGER at BROOKES PIZZA
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - nursing/liberal arts
Transitioned to Head Teller role when Wire Transfer Specialist position was eliminated due to merger of Brand Bank and Renasant Bank
• Banking Operations Management ◦ Branch balancing (over/short), cash logging, and vault balancing ◦ Manage all branch cash orders and deposits with the Federal Reserve Bank ◦ Review and approve all Reg CC holds ◦ Process and balance all ATM physical and image deposits and inventory cash availability for multiple branches ◦ Provides Safe Deposit Box accounting support.
• Audit and reporting ◦ Oversees daily branch capture ◦ Reviewing all mobile and ATM deposit imaging ◦ Counterfeit collection and registration ◦ Perform daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for balancing, checking and cash operations, and compliance ◦ Follows compliance requirements related to teller activities such as enforcing all dual control functions, reviewing Currency Transactions Reports & Suspicious Activity Reports, etc
• Provide employee scheduling, reviews, training, and coaching for best practices and improved performance
- Head Teller at Renasant Bank Sugarloaf Office
- Wire Transfer Specialist at Brand Bank
- Head Teller at Brand Bank
- Adoption Counselor at Georgia SPCA
8 months at this Job
Duties Include: Supervising a teller line that processes a variety of financial transactions including check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, and loan payments. I assist tellers with more complex tasks, approve exception transactions, back up the tellers and perform teller duties as well. I am responsible for control of the vault including balancing, maintaining all logs associated with the head teller function, performing cash audits, testing alarms and the ordering and shipping of all currency.
- Head Teller at Ameris Bank
- Teller ll at Ameris Bank
- Call Center Service Agent at Pharmacentra
- Call Center Service Agent at Robins Financial Credit Union
7 months at this Job