*Targeted search headhunter, partnering with pharmaceutical companies to source and place high caliber talent. * Responsible for managing entire recruiting process from sourcing, interviewing, negotiating, and placement (360 degrees). *Acquisition of new business and building book of candidates for new pharmaceutical industry clients. *Built & developed regulatory affairs professionals network and database for highly specialized and niche markets and clients with candidates offering unique expertise and skill-sets.
- Executive Search Headhunter at Thor Companies
- Regional Sales Manager at Atlas Concorde USA
- Field Sales Representative | Account Manager at Valspar
- Territory Sales Manager at Valspar
4 months at this Job
- - Public Policy Analysis
- Freelance Recruiter at
- HR Business Partner & Vendor Relations at Soft Flow Group
- at Internships & Trainings
- at Microsoft Channel Partner Conference
10 months at this Job
- Master Degree in Human Resources Management - USJ
- Diploma in Business & Management - USJ
- Diploma in Sociology & Economics - Sociology & Economics
- CATERING CHEF SERVICE at FULL SUN FOODS
- OWNER at FULL SUN FOODS
- at FULL SUN FOODS
- LINE COOK at FULL SUN FOODS
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Dynamic, results-focused full life cycle recruiting professional with commitment to client service and creative recruitment.
• Build and maintain candidate relationships to ensure a consistent talent pipeline.
• Proven ability to self-manager multiple positions by sourcing, screening, qualifying, coordinating interviews, negotiating and closing candidates.
- Technical Recruiter/HeadHunter at Rapid Infotech Inc
- SAP MM Consultant at Everest Technologies
- Engineer (L3 level) at Reliance Infocomm Limited
- Engineer at Tata Teleservices Ltd
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics
Human Capital as an asset. Strategic partnership with candidates and Companies to assist an organization in finding the most qualified culturally matched employees in order to grow their organizations to a whole new level. Founded the organization and continue to build a pipeline for constant long standing growth. Company improvement process for longevity. Sourcing Negotions Contract Implementations Onboading SaaS Tools Relationship Building Human Capital Management
- Headhunter / Recruiter / Founder at Reliable Consulting Group
- Human Resource Manager / Director of Operations at Acuity Technologies
- Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager/ Recruiter / Assistant to VP at UF Resources – Financial Firm/ Estate Planning
- Human Resources Manager/Exec at CorvisaCloud
10 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Criminal Justice
• Work closely with high performing recruiting team to support major lines of business
• Locate and network with both passive and active candidates
• Strong knowledge with engineering, architecture, construction and other assorted professional disciplines
• Experience using current sourcing tools/methods, tracking candidate flow, and success sourcing difficult to fill categories
- Senior Executive Recruiter/ "Headhunter" at J. Aaron Associates
- Regional Sales Manager at SolarCity/Tesla Energy
- Food and Beverage/Inventory Manager at American Multi Cinemas
- Regional Office Manager at Knowledge Services/DotStaff
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - International Marine Business
• Coordinate with clients on short-term and long term goals to create a feasible strategic plan to accomplish milestones.
• Oversee & review client financials to confirm areas of highest expenditures/revenues to create pragmatic financial goals.
• Strategic planning and organizational development for the improved efficacy and growth of the company.
• Analyze client operations, systems, and SOPs to determine potential improvements and redundancies.
• Create project plans and implement them as the head of the project team and ensure appropriate phase transition.
• Managing multiple project plans simultaneously from start to finish to bring the company to the forefront of its capacity.
• Head-hunt potential employees, pre-screen candidates, set-up and conduct interviews, and onboarding/training.
• Represent clients as a liaison to facilitate beneficial relationships or outsourced contractors for various needs.
• Participate and/or coordinate meetings with clients and designated staff to advise on areas/departments.
• Management for all on-site and off-site inventory, equipment, and supplies ranging in hundreds of thousands of dollars.
• Engaged with and contacted different organizations and companies on behalf of senior executives for outreach.
• Macro-management of all managerial staff to ensure they have all tools, training, resources, and labor to succeed.
• Holding company managers and operations/administrative staff accountable for results and milestones.
• The scheduling, management, recording, and direction of executive and strategically related meetings.
• Coordinate public events to ensure maximum exposure and professional representation for public relations.
- BUSINESS CONSULTANT, PROJECT MANAGER & RECRUITER/HEADHUNTER at Garrett & Company
- Executive Medical Secretary at Judith Lassen F.N.P.
- ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST & ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Front Range Community College
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, BUSINESS ANALYST AND PROJECT MANAGER at INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR ◆ TORONTO
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- - Business, Economics, & Marketing
• Prepared resumes, or summaries of the qualifications of an applicant who is searching for a job.
• Performed record searches at police agencies, courthouses, educational institutions, financial institutions, and as well as various internet sites in order to select jobs that the candidate would be best suited for and avoiding jobs that the candidate would be excluded from because of criminal record, financial background, or prerequisites.
• Proofread and edited any documents.
• Expert knowledge of the IT industry, what certifications align with specific jobs, and positions that match specific credentials the Veteran has and the skills acquired through active duty service.
• Prepared an applicant's resume so that it makes a favorable impression quickly.
• Made sure that the resume presents the applicant's qualifications, job history, and experience in a clear and readable format.
• Researched the best design to catch a potential employer's attention.
• Possessed the knowledge of the correct words to use when listing the applicant's qualifications, skills, education, and job history.
• Created resumes with the correct format and content to highlight the Veteran’s military career and the acquired skills and strengths.
• Informed the candidate know where he is going wrong in presenting his resume.
• Emphasized on the skills and achievements of the candidates.
• Tailored to the specific needs of each employer and candidate’s skill set.
• Kept track of the job industry and its requirements.
• Researched various MOS’s for job hunting/resume writing to best match the candidate for jobs.
• Aided in the recruitment process of transitioning military personnel to federal contract jobs based upon the skill set and vacancies available both CONUS and OCONUS.
• Applied for jobs on behalf of the candidate.
• Was a liaison for the candidate coordinating interviews and maintaining correspondence on their behalf with potential employers.
• Successfully found employment for transitioning Marines and Army personnel after being released from active duty.
- Volunteer Resume Writer/Headhunter Specializing in Transitioning Veterans at Tiffany Alford's Military Resume Writing
- Verification Associate/caller at Cisive
- Supervisor/Subject Matter Expert at SYKES Enterprises, Incorporated
- Front End Associate/Stock Personnel at Foodlion LLC
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate's - Criminal Justice
Independent headhunter sourcing and recruiting for the following technology: ◦ Cybersecurity ◦ Artificial Intelligence ◦ Machine Learning ◦ Natural Language ◦ Data Science
- National Senior Recruiter/Sourcer at DSG Search Partners
- Senior Sourcing Recruiter at Toyota North America Headquarters
- National Recruiter at IBM Talent Search Team
- Independent National Recruiter & Sourcing SME at Finance and Tax, Attorneys
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Art History
Structure daily production according to current dealer/ retail orders. . Manufacture various parts using a CNC router machine, drill press, sanders and grinders. . Assemble raw materials into finished products. . Source raw materials to ensure time and cost savings as well as meeting demand. . Manage safety and quality throughout the production process. . Coordinate R&D process to develop new products. . Fabrication of products and equipment in shop using CNC lathe CNC mill, CNC router, drill press and hand tools. . Daily shipping to dealers and customers including the packing process and final QC check. . Daily receiving of raw materials into inventory including incoming QC inspection. . Tailored SDS program according to OSHA expectations. . Revamped production floor to facilitate work flow in a lean manufacturing environment according The kaizen philosophy. . Revamped production using process improvement exercises and proper WIP organization. . Trained employees in the safe use of tools and equipment. . Balanced employee workloads utilizing cross training and team building. . Assisted owner in development of costing models for current and new products while working with Suppliers to reduce raw material costs and improve lead times.
- Production Manager at Headhunter Spearfishing
- Value Stream Supervisor at Silverline Building Products
- Production I Quality I Safety Manager at Broadway Industries
- Division Manager at EZ Glass Installers
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- HS Diploma