I provide technical IT staffing services to a diverse client base in the Greater Philadelphia area, direct placement, contract, managed services, and RPO. I can fill and have filled, technical positions at every stratum of the IT industry.
- Headhunter at Stonefish Systems
- Senior IT Recruiter at Systems Staffing Group, Inc
- Recruiting Manager at Harbor Partners, LLC
2 years at this Job
- B. A. - English
• Collaborated with several banks and Fortune 500 companies to find top talent for their organizations.
• Headhunted for high-level executives in the financial sector such as Citibank, Standard Chartered Bank, BNP Paribas and China Construction Bank, mostly for Manager-to-Vice President level positions including Relationship Manager, Credit Analyst, PM, Compliance, and Branch Manager.
• Recruited more than five Vice President and one Senior Vice President in 2014 and 2015
• Screened and reviewed candidates’ profiles of skills, experience, and knowledge concerning the requirements established by clients.
• Recruited and verified candidates before presenting them to the client and prepared candidates for interviews.
• Produced recommendation reports on the experiences, capabilities, advantages, and prospects of talents.
• Managed the process of applicant follow-up which included interview results, client correspondence, and full salary and benefit negotiations.
• Followed-up after successful matchmaking; provided job opportunity information and career counseling.
- Consultant (Headhunter) at ProKing Management Consulting
- Specialist at 1111 Job Bank
- Recruiter at ICAN int'l Development
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Leadership/Concentration in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Education - Educational Psychology and Counseling
• Coordinated clients from Ukraine with the employers from Israel;
• Corresponded with clients via email, phone;
• Promoted advertisements via social media networks;
• Described job responsibilities based on client's skills;
• Interviewed clients about their background;
• Coordinated travel arrangements
- Headhunter/Coordinator at GIG, Israel
- Private English Tutor at
- English Language Teacher at Mortimer English Club
- English Language Teacher at High Club (English School)
9 months at this Job
- Master's - Linguistics
- Bachelor's - Linguistics
Full desk recruiter in charge of developing own leads and making sales calls on client side as well as performing full cycle recruiting for such clients. Consistently delivered top talent to my clients with less than a 5% replacement rate over 6 year period (indicates quality of work). Sales to date exceed $1.1M.
● Top sales award in Chicago office 4 out of 6 years
● Career cash billings surpass $1M
● 2017 sales: $231,470
● 2016 sales: $210,000
● 2015 sales: $195,004
● 2014 sales: $267,498
● 2013 sales: $211,000
● 2012 sales: $117,000
● Consistent top 3 sales producer company wide
● 100,000+ sales phone calls made in my tenure here
● Consistently brought in new clients and negotiated highly favorable terms for SAI.
- Account Executive / Headhunter at SearchAmerica, Inc
- Inside Sales Representative at Cushing Company
- Sales / Financial Representative at Northwestern Mutual
7 years at this Job
- Liberal Arts Degree - business
• Produced 179k in profit for 2018
• Manage a consistent pipeline of personnel, ensured qualification were meet for clients
• Matched clients needs and recommended alternatives for difficult positions
• Creatively sourced quality candidates and assignments through various software, social media, unsolicited calls and employee referrals
• Manage all phases of HR
- Recruiter/Headhunter, NC at TotalMed Staffing
- Brand Ambassador at Dicks Sports Goods
- Footwear Lead/Sales Specialist, CA at Dicks Sports Goods
- Branch/Fleet Manager Trainee, CA at Hertz
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Government
HeadHunter".. Top Year: $94,000 Income
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Sales at Penn Mutual Life Insurance
4 years at this Job
- Bachelors - FAMILY
Training and operations of merchandise equipment with customers. Received & processed cash/credit payments for in-store purchases. Opened/closed the store, which included, creating staff assignments and register detail. Placed special merchandise orders for customers. Shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations. Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers. Reason for Leaving: Business Closed
- Manager at Headhunter Archery
- Archery Technician at Big Creek Archery & Sporting Goods
- Commercial Glazier at The Glass Company
- Commercial Glazier at The Glass Man
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- diploma - General
I set up jumps for riders and horses to jump over. I also adjust them throughout the day, stay on my toes at all times to not be hit by show horses at breakneck speeds. At the end of the day we build the courses for tomorrows day with a course designer (designer varies weekly. I also run the rings we work in and train crew members. When I'm not working at shows I search out new employees and interview them if they are applicable for the job.
- Jump crew ring leader/talent headhunter at The horse show services
- Baker at Bruegger's Bagels
11 months at this Job
- - Psychology
- - Psychology
• Coordinate with clients on short-term and long term goals to create a feasible strategic plan to accomplish milestones.
• Oversee & review client financials to confirm areas of highest expenditures/revenues to create pragmatic financial goals.
• Strategic planning and organizational development for the improved efficacy and growth of the company.
• Analyze client operations, systems, and SOPs to determine potential improvements and redundancies.
• Create project plans and implement them as the head of the project team and ensure appropriate phase transition.
• Managing multiple project plans simultaneously from start to finish to bring the company to the forefront of its capacity.
• Head-hunt potential employees, pre-screen candidates, set-up and conduct interviews, and onboarding/training.
• Represent clients as a liaison to facilitate beneficial relationships or outsourced contractors for various needs.
• Participate and/or coordinate meetings with clients and designated staff to advise on areas/departments.
• Management for all on-site and off-site inventory, equipment, and supplies ranging in hundreds of thousands of dollars.
• Engaged with and contacted different organizations and companies on behalf of senior executives for outreach.
• Macro-management of all managerial staff to ensure they have all tools, training, resources, and labor to succeed.
• Holding company managers and operations/administrative staff accountable for results and milestones.
• The scheduling, management, recording, and direction of executive and strategically related meetings.
• Coordinate public events to ensure maximum exposure and professional representation for public relations.
- BUSINESS CONSULTANT, PROJECT MANAGER & RECRUITER/HEADHUNTER at Garrett & Company
- EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Judith Lassen F.N.P.
- ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST & ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Front Range Community College
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, BUSINESS ANALYST AND PROJECT MANAGER at INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR ◆ TORONTO
6 years at this Job
- - General Studies
- - Business, Economics, & Marketing
Partner with Area Executives and Directors to recruit top talent for all open positions. Headhunt professionals
for leadership positions to support the Great Lakes Area including Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
• Manage 3 Recruiters that specialize in Driver, Mechanic, and Sales Hiring, to provide a strategic approach for hard to fill locations and positions. Weekly update calls to provide updates on full cycle recruitment process to ensure time to fill goals are met.
• Manage Full Cycle Recruiting Process for all hiring leaders to maintain Corporate Compliance following all EEOC, Diversity Goals and OFCCP. Partner with Hiring Leaders to provide consultative support to help them determine specific staffing needs, shape effective job descriptions, interview guideline training, and evaluate interview feedback to hire top talent throughout the organization.
• Establish and continuously develops networks through industry contacts, university relations, association memberships, trade groups, and military affiliations, among other sources, to maximize recruitment resources and opportunities for the Company.
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting; implements and manages initiatives to develop pools of qualified candidates for high turnover positions in advance of need.
• Utilize the internet and advanced sourcing techniques for recruitment; posts positions to appropriate sources; and utilizes social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
• Received "Exceeds Expectations" on yearly performance evaluations.
• Meet and exceed all goals and metrics including time to fill, turnover, hiring manager satisfaction, candidate experience satisfaction, and hiring goals.
- Lead Talent Acquisition Partner/Corporate Recruiter/Headhunter at Republic Services
- Engineering Recruiting Supervisor/Technical Recruiter/Account Manager at Integrity Staffing Group
- On Premise Recruiter for Quicken Loans at Aerotek Professional Staffing
- Staffing Consultant/Healthcare Recruiter at ExpertCare Management Services
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management - Human Resources Management