• Reports to Supervisors and Director of the Mental Health Department for projects
• Participating in yearly financial department audits
• Verifying productivity from Mental Health Department for Bureau inspection
• Familiar with outpatient services for former Offenders
• Provides all administrative case management duties in a timely manner
• Upholding all HIPAA, OSHA, and PREA requirements ensuring compliance with all Federal and state laws, regulations and guidelines
- Mental Health Administrative Assistant at Connections CSP/James T. Vaughn Correctional Center
- Admissions Customer Service Representative at Wesley College
- Physician Coordinator at Christiana Care VNA
- Clinical Outcomes & Reimbursement Unit Clerk at Christiana Care VNA
11 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Administration of Human Services
- - Care & Education
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Management
Assist Clinical Administrator & Medical Director with UA results, and case notes Supervise Drug Screens, and coordinate qualitative results local law officials, county and or IMPACT Screen tests that detects drug abuse in urine at specified detection levels Provide clinical considerations, and or professional judgement when a positive result is indicated Train staff as needed and or required during practicums and projects colleges/universities
- Behavioral Health Administrative Assistant at Access Recovery Mentla Health Services
- Substance Abuse Counselor-IT at United Community Center
- ACT- Case Manager at Bell THerapy
- Peer Specialist / Resident Manager at Community Advocates
10 months at this Job
- Masters of Human Services in Science - Leadership, non-profit, management, mentla health & human growth and development
- Bachlors of Human Services - Human Services of Science in leadership, non-profit, management, addicition studies & marketing
Maintain appointment schedule template (alterations, deletions, additions)
• Obtains, verifies and/or updates patient demographic information
• Receive patient at arrival and verify and obtain all necessary insurance information and signatures in accordance with CSHHC policies and procedures
• Answer telephone calls to office, assists callers in a pleasant manner, takes accurate and complete messages and refer callers to appropriate personnel when necessary.
• Executes all necessary pre-authorizations as required by insurance companies for upcoming Behavioral Health/Internal Medicine office visit
• Process internal/external referrals coming into the front desk
• Responsible for daily activities including but not limited to message retrieval from answering service, voicemail, retrieval and distribution of faxes, filing, photocopying, opening and sorting mail
• Collect and reconcile co-pay collections/cash drawers (cash, checks, credit card payments) within Centricity in accordance with CSHHC policy and procedures
• Performs all other related/additional tasks as requested by physicians and/or management
- Patient Registrar/Behavioral Health Administrative Assistant at CORNELL SCOTT HILL HEALTH CENTER
- Underwriting Assistant at RVI GROUP
- Market Data Analyst at US Agency
11 months at this Job
- - Medical Administrative Assistant
• Scheduling new and follow-up patient appointments
• Check in patients as they arrive, verify information, collect co-payments, verify demographic information
• Answer calls promptly and retrieve messages
• Schedule follow-up appointments for clinic and/or outside testing
• Collect co-payments
• Medical billing to insurance companies
- Health Administrative Assistant at Dr. Robert Klausner, MD PA
- Charting physician at PhysAssist Scribes, Inc
- Cashier/Customer Service at Coconut Point Honda
- Administrative Assistant at AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Health Science Administration - health administration
Receives all incoming visitors and program participants, and routes them to the proper staff person for services.
• Receives all incoming phone calls, screens them, take messages and/or forward to appropriate staff.
• Checks program members’ eligibility using PROMISE system at each treatment event.
• Completes initial intake process with all new program members.
• Maintains and updates lists of active participants and gives them initial and / or follow up appointments as needed.
• Maintains updated lists of closed cases and keeps them secure by following agency filing and storage procedures.
• Types reports, inter-office memoranda, labels, and other correspondence. . Collect and process daily billing for all therapists and psychiatrists.
• Closely manage psychiatrists’ schedules, pull charts the day before, maintain accurate patient lists, and follow up appointments and charting.
• Maintains an updated inventory of all office equipment and supplies and picks up materials at designated area.
• Organizes and maintains program and member records.
• Maintains calendar of events and schedules and coordinates appointments for all new therapists and psychiatrists.
• Files program members’ documents and maintains files, file folders and file cabinets organized and secured.
• Types the monthly statistical data report and other reports as needed.
• Maintain updated client medi-cal
- Mental health Administrative Assistant at Personal Involvement Center, Inc.
- PAS Administrative Assistant at Personal Involvement Center, Inc.
- Child Care Worker at Little Peoples World
- Summer Camp Supervisor at Personal Involvement Center, Inc.
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- High School Diploma
Entered data in QlikView and Chekhov specifically designed for Bechtel Construction.
● Provide health and safety incident statistics to department managers on a daily basis.
● Organize and manage the Health and Safety Committee Meetings including taking Minutes.
● Responsible for Milestone Celebration planning of recognitions for more than 2,500 employees including food and rewards quarterly.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at BECHTEL CONSTRUCTION
- CROSBY MIDDLE SCHOOL ATTENDANCE CLERK at CROSBY ISD
- CROSBY MIDDLE SCHOOL BILINGUAL CLERK at CROSBY ISD
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Reviewing paperwork to include, treatment plans, comprehensive assessments; open/ annual paperwork for completeness and compliance. Update database with document due dates. Cover for DLSS scheduler and WRAP leader as needed. Scanning, coding; verifying completed WRAP applications in to Content Central.
- Adult Behavioral Health Administrative Assistant at Assistance Plus
- Behavioral Health Quality Assurance Specialist at Care & Comfort
- Loan Servicing Clerk at Manpower Inc
- Data Entry Clerk at Midstate Machine
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Psychology
papers work, answering phone calls, scheduling appointments,setting up meeting and medical records
- Substance abuse Behavior health administrative assistant at Muskegon Family Care
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Greet patients
• Answer incoming calls, determine purpose of call and transfer call
• Schedule appointments
• Distribute metro cards
• Maintain front desk procedures including contact information
• Send and receive patient medical records
• Scan ID and Insurance cards
- Behavioral Mental Health Administrative Assistant at Catholic Charities
- Receptionist at Amber Court Nursing Home
- Medical Receptionist at Nassau University Medical Center
- Receptionist at Long Island Queens Hearing
1 year at this Job
- - Medical Billing
* Conduct training for new hires per MSHA and OSHA regulations, as well as MSHA Annual Refresher Training including Hazard Recognition, Risk Assessment, and Emergency Procedures * Development of mobile reporting forms for use by Operations Management team for Liability, Property Loss, and Near Miss incidents * Manage statistical reports including total man hours, MSHA and OSHA injury and citation rates; interpret and summarize data for Executive Review * Assist in the management of liability claims, property loss and near miss incidents, and first aid only injuries; assist with injury reporting to Risk Management and Third Party Administrator * Assist in performing initial and re-evaluations of medical clinics for use following injuries, as well as for pre-employment and post-accident testing * Support the Division's Industrial Hygiene Sampling program by collecting noise and particulate dust samples of employees in Aggregate and Asphalt facilities; communicate results to employees * Participate in incident investigations related to policy violations, injuries, and employee relations issues * Oversee DOT regulated Driver Qualification Files, required permits and licenses for DOT regulated vehicles * Support the management of the Random Drug and Alcohol testing program * Participate in Division and Company level audits at Aggregate and Asphalt facilities
- SAFETY & HEALTH ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at VULCAN MATERIALS COMPANY
- INSTALLATION COORDINATOR at ADT SECURITY SERVICES
- LEGAL SUPPORT SUPERVISOR I at STATE COMPENSATION INSURANCE FUND
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Occupational Safety