Private Mail Bag.
Phone Number: 233 3021684310
Email: [email protected]
Position: Health Administrator
• Handling the administration of patients and their records.
• Purchasing of materials and suppliers for departments.
• Supervising surgery therapy in clinical facilities
• Ensuring the facility deliver highest quality of patient care to patients.
• Creating employee and facility schedule
• Representing the organization and meeting with investors.
• Maintaining up to date records on the center services. Executive Director Samuel Asuman Phone: 233 3021684310 EMPLOYMENT: Position Stock/Inventory Responsibilities
• Answer customer's questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection
• Receive, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise
• Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise
• Take inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished
• Itemize and total customer merchandise selection at checkout counter, using cash register and accept cash or charge card for purchases Manager Gilbert Emberg 301 509 0481 EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION NORDSTROM: Date: 2008-2013 Back Office
• Supports store operations
• Vault operation: ensure efficient flow of cash to all registers to enhance productivity
• Collaborates with the bank to ensure efficient delivery of cash for operations
• Administers all cash management and accounting transactions for the store
• Match invoices to receipts and check all pricing. Complete check, cash and change deposits
• Carefully managed a sensitive issue; identified employee theft by carefully monitoring cash registers and safety
• Develop and distributes variety of summary reports
• Ensure well-functioning of all hardware and software
• Orders supplies for store use
• Answering phone calls and other office duties.
- Health Administrator at GHANA HEALTH SERVICE
- at NORDSTROM RANCK
4 years at this Job
- - Basic Child Education
Public Health Administrator December 2017 to present Interim Administrator April 2017 - Nov 2017 Public Information Officer/Health Educator Sept 2013 - Mar 2017 Plans, organizes, and directs the work of professionals, technical, and clerical personnel; establishes operational methods and procedures. Assists in departmental policy development; recommends the establishment and revision of rules and regulations; prepares various statistical, financial, and ad-hoc reports; holds periodic conferences with subordinates. Directs the staff services of the department; develops supporting data and presents budget estimates and requests; directs the departmental personnel program; performs public relations and liaison duties. Direct the procedural analysis, standards development, research, and planning programs of the department. Outlines overall work for subordinate supervisors; and interprets statistics, regulations, and rules, adapts methods, and procedures for changing legal policy conditions. Participates in Illinois Project for Local Assessment of Needs (IPLAN) coalitions and plans related activities/programs; Analyze data collected; Compose, present and submit IPLAN; Ensures IPLAN requirements are being met.
- Public Health Administrator at Randolph County Health Department
- Director of Tourism at City of Ste. Genevieve, MO
- National Casino Marketing Specialist at Harrah's Entertainment
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Communication Management
- Bachelor's - Political Science
Chief of Health Systems Protection section of the Division of Public Health. Direct over 45 state-wide environmental health programs with a staff of 85 associates and fiscal activities totaling over $80M annual budget for: Health Systems Protection Administration, Office of Radiation Control, Office of Lead Poisoning and Prevention, Office of Drinking Water, Office of Environmental Health, Office of Food Protection, Office of Occupational Health, Office of Health Facilities Licensing and Certification, and the Office of Environmental Health Evaluation. Participate in short and long-term planning and help establish priorities for the division. Review operation standards, policies and procedures. Act as a professional, public and government liaison.
- Public Health Administrator II at Division of Public Health
- Public Health Program Treatment Administrator at Division of Public Health
13 years, 11 months at this Job
Behavior Responsible for greeting patients in a professional manner and obtaining demographics information accurately.
➢ Monitor and manage the patient flow by directing them to the waiting area, explaining the process, informing them of any delays and answering questions.
➢ Assist patients at checkout to schedule follow up appointments of referrals.
➢ Coordinate intakes for CSSD and DCF
➢ Utilize EPM ( Electronic Practice Management System, EHR system (Electronic Health Records)
➢ Billing and Coding, Medical Records, Census for the behavioral Health Intensive Outpatient Program.
➢ Other duties as assign
- Behavioral Health Administrator at Southwest Community Health Center
- Certified Nurse's Aide at Bridgeport Manor
- Administrative Assistant at Kingdoms Little Ones Academy
- Administrative Assistant & Job Coach at The Kennedy Center Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Health Administration - Health Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Health Science
• Managing the day to day operations of the home health agency
• Maintaining supplies by checking stock & ordering needed supplies both medical & office
• Scheduling or contacting RN to do all new referrals, making SOC packets, typing 485
• Verifying patients benefits, Medicaid/Medicare billing, completing and submitting insurance claims
• Scheduling, coordinating & maintaining SNV & HHA weekly schedule per physician's order, under the supervision of the RN/DON, & following the 485. Contact DON or RN for all SOC, ROC, or F/U
• Submitting payroll to CPA, verify visits, & assist administrator/HR director in maintaining HR files
• Submit referrals for DME products, therapies, and other needs from nursing staff
• Rotate on-call & contacting proper staff as indicated, assist with PRN SNV when regular staff unavailable, and serves patient by backing-up regular scheduled patients Field Nurse
• Wound Care, Wound Vac's, Anticoagulation therapy, Glucose Monitoring
• Patient Education, Safety, meeting the needs of homebound patients
- Home Health Administrator at 1st Choice Home Health formally A&J Homehealth
- Floor Nurse at Valir Rehab Hospital
- Assistant Health Service Administrator at Armor - Oklahoma County Jail
- Staff Development Coordinator at Armor - Oklahoma County Jail
6 years at this Job
- - Coding
- Bachelors in Business Science Management in Business Science Management - Business Science Management
- - Pharmacy Solutions
- License in Practical Nurse - Practical Nurse
• Manager the Home Health, EPSDT Special Services, and the Adult Daycare programs, performs duties related to supervising the daily administration of health programs which include supervising program staff, provided monthly billing report, implement corrective actions, and training.
• Directs the work of employees to ensure best use of time and resources.
• Interpret agency policies, goals and procedures for staff, conduct staff meeting as deemed necessary. Interview prospective employees and makes recommendation on hiring.
- Home Health Administrator at Green River District Health Department
- Eligibility Specialist at Department Of Family Resources
- Tax Professional Assistant at H&R Block
- Family Support Specialist II at Cabinet for Health and Family Service
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Health Administration
- B.A. - Computer Engineering Technology
- A.A.S - Computer Information System
Evaluate manifests daily for specific hardware items to certify for use on International Space Station (ISS). Create reports for hardware items on each flight to be coordinated with International Partners (IPs). Research hardware items using several databases to obtain current and up-to date test results and verify accuracy for detailed reports to customers. Assist in drafting hardware certification reports. Process electronic forms for packing assessments on flight hardware. Verify new hardware items comply with standards for IPs testing requirements for certification.
Prepare meeting agendas and coordinate with customers. Attend technical interchange meetings abroad with IPs to discuss and create new document requirements, hardware certifications.
Process and create full-cycle hardware constraints and removals. Serve as point of contact for group inputs and verify records for accuracy on metrics for contract deliverables. Contribute, maintain and manage work/desk instructions. Maintain group archived documents in database.
Act as contract safety and health administrator. Ensure the contract safety and health plan is carried out and followed. Ensure all employees are up to date on mandatory training. Maintain metrics for contract deliverables on safety records and training. Hold quarterly health Lunch and Learns for employees. Write monthly safety column for contract newsletter.
• Versatility: Able to work in different situations and with diverse groups of people.
• Process Management: Develop new procedures to increase efficiency with in team.
- cargo Integration Coordinator-Safety & Health Administrator at BARRIOS TECHNOLOGY
- Problem Resolution and Corrective Action Center Analyst/Barrios Group Manager at BARRIOS TECHNOLOGY
- Problem Action Center (PAC) Analyst/Indexing & Archiving at CIMARRON, INC
- Administrative/engineering assistant at WEBB, MURRAY & ASSOCIATES INC
9 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business management
- Associate of Arts - Business
- - General Studies
88008 Analyzed, maintained, file, and control patient records. Worked directly with many insurance companies on matters ranging from arranging verifying patient coverage options, arranging transportation for patients discharging, and gathering information from patient records when at the request of the insurance companies. Conducted outpatient coding, and coding for patients initial admitting diagnosis. Handled the aftercare for patients in the different units. Aftercare consisted of coordinating follow up doctors' appointments with primary care providers, therapist, and psychiatrist for patients after they discharged. Worked with every department in order to identify and correct discrepancies with patient records.
- Health Administrator at Peak Behavioral Health Services
- Supply Technician/Armor at US Department of Air Force
- Police Officer/Shift Supervisor at US Department of Air Force
- Shift Supervisor at U.S. AIR FORCE MILITARY POLICE
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Health Administration
Facilitates the development, implementation and administration of all services of the agency in accordance with the stated purpose and within the policies
● Directs all of the Center's programs and operations, supervises all staff, reviews and approves the hire and discharge of all employees in accordance with other managers
● Responsible for executing and implementing policies, procedures and actions, and ensures the accomplishment of the facilities mission
- Residential Behavioral Health Administrator at ABBA Behavioral Health
- Insurance Verification Specialist at Optum 360
- Suspended Billing Representative at Apria Health Care
- Arizona Mentor at
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Administrative Assistant
- - general studies
• Provides administrative support to the clinic
• self-motivated, and able to take ownership of projects/assignments
• Provides management support for department
• Establishes and maintains an efficient system for filing and retrieval of documents
• Able to maintains and accurately processes and updates unit and patient records
• Able to maintains office supply Inventories, monitors and orders supplies to maintain par levels
• Obtains demographic, insurance and financial information from patient or guarantor. Enters information in computer system
• Able to interact with and supporting physicians, nurses, and all levels of hospital staff
• Records care administered according to established procedures Participates as team player
- Health Administrator Intern at EPIONE HEALTH GROUP PLLC
- Account Payable Specialist at NURSING BRIDGES
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sciences - Health Administration
- Associate Degree