Currently hold an Oklahoma Home Health Administrator's Certification.
• Performs a variety of specific duties designed to develop knowledge and skill in applying management principles, methods and techniques.
• Quality and performance improvement experience
• Knowledge of the programs and activities common of large organizations including education about Medicare updates to the Conditions of Participation.
• Knowledge of policies, methods, and processes, to include planning, analyzing, and evaluating the effectiveness of meeting budget and providing quality care to our patients.
• Ability to identify requirements for money, manpower, material, facilities, and services.
• Ability to analyze and evaluate methods and techniques to assess program operations and develop solutions.
• Attends and or participates in courses, conferences, briefings and meetings.
• Skilled in oral and written communications.
• Responsible for 4 offices in Oklahoma with proven success (OKC, Lawton, Altus & Clinton).
• Plan, direct and evaluate operations on a daily basis to maintain compliance according to Medicare guidelines.
• Complete/oversee payroll for 4 offices.
• Ensure statistical reports and appropriate data collection are maintained.
• Employing and retaining qualified personnel to maintain appropriate staffing levels.
• Worked closely with HR to handle all levels of counseling up to termination.
• Ensuring staff development including orientation, in-service education, continuing education, and evaluation of staff. Maintains patient and employee confidentiality.
• Support business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
- Home Health Administrator at Angels Care Home Health
- Hospice Administrator at Heartland Hospice
- Home Health Administrator at Angels Care Home Health
- Area Sales Manager at Harden Healthcare
7 months at this Job
Oversee daily activities at a 98-bed skilled nursing facility, which is part of a non-profit life plan community. ◆ Provide education to staff to ensure they can provide quality care for residents. ◆ Resolve grievances and complaints between residents, staff and families. ◆ Maintain staff and facility compliance with all relevant laws and regulatory requirements. ◆ Manage Health Center finances, including preparing operating and capital budgets. Achievements ◆ Nursing deficiency free survey 2018. ◆ Increased Center's Five Star Rating from 2 Stars to 5 Stars. ◆ Successfully boosted Medicare utilization by 10%. ◆ Oversaw the development and start-up of Nurse Aide Training program.
- Health Administrator at Crest Health Center at Ridgecrest Village
- Administrator at Prairie Ridge Care and Rehabilitation
- Administrator at Riverbend Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Regional Administrator at Morningside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
6 years at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Education - Occupational Education
- Associates Degree - General Studies
Founded in 1966, Interim was originally called Medical Personnel Pool. It was a division of Labor Pool of America, which was founded in 1946. With over 300 independently owned franchises, Interim has service lines encompassing home care, hospice, and health care staffing. As the Home Health Administrator, oversee initial Medicare certification process through CHAP, integrate and leverage technology to create efficiencies in day-to-day operations, establish short and long-term agency goals, and coordinate with hospice and marketing to design and implement strategies to increase visibility of the brand and establish timelines for a start-up home care and hospice agency. Additional Key Responsibilities & Selected Major Accomplishments
• Oversee CHAP survey and subsequent recommendation for Medicare certification ( November 2018)
• Brought in to work with Franchise Owners and Corporate to create and implement a plan of correction for prior survey deficiencies in preparation of Medicare certification (September 2018)
• Establish a strategic plan to promote agency service lines for home health, hospice, and marketing/sales divisions to promote consistent branding and visibility to a seven county rural territory for home health and 15 county rural territory for hospice
• Design, develop, and implement marketing materials and distribute to targeted clinics, campuses, hospitals, and skilled care facilities
• Educate staff on home healthcare regulations and future hiring and expansion metrics and timelines
• Incorporate technology to move towards a paper-free agency with systems and processes proven to be scalable to over 400 clients
- Home Health Administrator at INTERIM HEALTHCARE AND HOSPICE
- Education Director / Clinical Manager / Physical Therapist Case Manager at LIFESPRK HOME HEALTHCARE
- Director of Rehabilitation / Physical Therapist Case Manager at HENNEPIN HOME HEALTHCARE
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation Specialist / Physical Therapist / Professional Trainer at MINNEAPOLIS CLUB
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science - Physical Therapy
Administrator for hospital based home health agency. Responsible for the day to day operations of the agency to include hiring of staff, inservicing education, motivate to grow client base from 30 to 220. Assist with all aspect of personnel charts. Provide education to staff related to OSHA, MSDS, Medicare/Medicaid guidelines as well as Joint Commission of Accreditation for hospital home health based agency. Assist and review time sheets for payroll every other week an review all disciplines notes for skilled care performed and billable documentation.
- home health administrator at DW Mcmillan Memorial Hospital Home Health
- Wellness Consultant/marketing at Melaleuca (online) home based
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Nursing : recieved Alabama Hospital Volunteers Association scholarship
Front desk reception and scheduling patient appointments as for availability and urgency. To include health clinicians on staff and BHA providers and their specific needs. Administrative duties for keeping communication confidential and updated. Full understanding all related office software/hardware and equipment operating.
- Assistant Health Administrator Chugachmuit at North Star Health Clinic
- Patient Scheduling Coordinator at Glacier Family Medicine Center
- Library Technician at City of Seward
- at Breeze Inn Hotel
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - junction
- High School Diploma
• Manager of the Home Health, EPSDT Special Services, and the Adult Daycare programs, performs duties related to supervising the daily administration of health programs which include supervising program staff, provided monthly billing report, implement corrective actions, and training.
• Directs the work of employees to ensure best use of time and resources.
• Interpret agency policies, goals and procedures for staff, conduct staff meeting as deemed necessary. Interview prospective employees and makes recommendation on hiring. 03/15 - Present
- Home Health Administrator at Green River District Health Dept
- Eligibility Specialist at Department Of Family Resources
- Escrow Representative at U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
- Tax Professional Assistant at H&R Block
4 years at this Job
- Master of Health Administration - Health Administration
- B.A. - Computer Engineering Technology
- A.A.S - Computer Information System
Planning and directing operations of two divisions to ensure the provision of superior and appropriate care and services. Fiscal planning, budgeting and management. Supervised and evaluated the activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance and other personnel. Developed and managed budget and revenue expectations while actively seeking ways to eliminate or reduce expenses. Established and maintained positive relationships with government regulators, residents, families, other area health care providers, physicians, and community at large.
- Home/Health Administrator at HEARTLAND HOME HEALTH AND HOSPICE
- Emergency RN at MCLAREN REGIONAL HOSPITAL
- Cardiac RN at COVENANT HEALTHCARE
- Cardiac RN at ST. MARYS OF MICHGIAN
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - NURSING
• Life and health insurance agency and clinic
• Help assist with administrative support by entering new patients, updating and retrieving data, verifying insurance information, scheduling, scanning and filing
• Greeted visitors and callers, route and resolve information requested by doctors, nurses and patients, supervise and support clerical staff
• Review track and prepare budgets, accounting; maintain records and kept our databases current
• Coordinate space and office organization
• Performed administrative, clerical and executive support tasks to ensure office was organized and manageable by understanding medical terminology, billing and coding
• Managed inventory of office supplies; purchased supplies and equipment when needed
• Coordinate with outside vendors and contractors as well as agents. Overseen facility management and maintenance and medical supplies
- Health Administrator at Midwest Marketing Associates
- Patient Care Administrator at Molina Healthcare Inc
- Administrative Assistant at Advantage Resourcing
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Associates - Science
Home Care Administrator for Town of Berlin VNA and the Town of Berlin Public School Nursing Department. Management of all aspects of State and Federal regulatory requirements, implementation of policies and procedures, processes and staff education to maintain compliance with CMS Conditions of Participation. Maintained Certification education for OASIS D review and ICD 10 coding. Implemented QAPI program as required by CMS regulation. Responsibilities include developing and maintaining the annual agency budget, coordination of bi annual Professional Advisory Committee, and monthly meeting and reporting to the agency's Governing Board. Oversight of agency's clinical and office management and processes. Oversight of Berlin Public Schools Nursing Department with a focus on education, management of health care coverage, and compliance with regulations.
- Home Health Administrator at Berlin Visiting Nurse Association
- Home Health Care Administrator at Lighthouse Home Health Care
- Administrator at Athena Home Health & Hospice
- Director of Patient Services/Supervisor of Clinical Services at Willcare Home Health
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Diploma - Nursing
- High School Diploma
• Maintains and updates electronic school health records and statistics
• Maintains an electronic calendar for upcoming meetings and appointments
• Handles database administration for students and staff
• Upholds a strict level of confidentiality
• Handles administrative requests and queries from office staff
• Answer and direct phone calls with a multi-line phone system
• Writes and distributes emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Maintains an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
• Update and maintain organization of office policies and procedures
• Orders office supplies while staying within company's budget
• Maintains electronic and hard copy contact lists of clients, office staff, and parents
• Providing administrative and clerical support (mailing, scanning, faxing, copying, filing)
• Strictly adhering to office policies and procedures, especially regarding confidentiality
• Handles records via Microsoft Excel daily
• Types documents such as drafts, memos, and emails
• Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming messages, mail, and correspondence
• Maintains upmost discretion when dealing with confidential files and topics
• Schedules parent meetings and appointments with nurse manager
- SCHOOL HEALTH ADMINISTRATOR at FAIRFAX COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- LEAD TEACHER at THE GODDARD SCHOOL
- ASSISTANT INTERN at BURKE & HERBERT BANK
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - Business Administration