Responsibilities * Perform Daily, weekly and Monthly Tasks on Health and safety Calendar to focus on health and safety in the center *Conduct Monthly center inspections and report findings of the safety inspection to center Management and The district Manger * Conduct Daily and Monthly playground Inspections *Ensure Bus Safety inspections are Conducted. *Ensure The Center is prepared in the event of an emergency by conducting drills and reviewing procedures. *Establish and maintain safety bulletin boards For communication to families and staff. *Promote safe work practices *Know local and federal regulations that pertain to health and safety in the center *Prepare and present a safety topic at monthly staff Meetings *organize and Lead the Center's OSHA safety Committee
- Health and Safety Coordinator at Kindercare Learning Center
- Lead Teacher Pre-K at Kindercare Learning Centers
- Teacher Assistant at Kinder Care Learning Center
- Sales Associate/ Cashier at Victoria's Secret
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- CDA - Early Childhood
- Associate - Early Child Edu.
• Responsible for project-specific safety requirements per client
• Assists in administering MER's training and development programs to ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulatory safety requirements
• Assists with the preparation and maintaining of the Corporate Health and Safety Manual and all departmental procedures, including pertinent training program curricula
• Responsible for conducting employee training (safety & compliance) at regional office locations
• Responsible for conducting site safety inspections to audit conditions and safe work practices at job sites
• Assists in coordinating MER's Medical Surveillance Program and Substance Abuse Program
• Assists in tracking and implementing various training, development and compliance initiatives and documentation within the company, utilizing ISNetworld
• Works closely with Safety, Compliance, and Operations management to develop pertinent on-the-job or other "value-added" training including developing employee training appropriate to the needs of local businesses
• Works in collaboration with Human Resources department to implement MER New Hire Orientation
- Health and Safety Coordinator at Moran Environmental Recovery
- Senior Environmental Scientist/Engineer at Turnkey Compliance Solutions
- College Professor at Everest University & Le Cordon Bleu College
- Senior Environmental Scientist at Spec-Pro Inc
4 months at this Job
- M.S. - Environmental Science
- B.A. - Environmental Science
• Ensure CCMi, Cosma Casting Michigan, is compliance with internal Health and safety, and Ergonomic policies as well as compliant with applicable Federal, State and Local regulations, including OSHA, MIOSHA, and EPA.
• Maintain effective communication and coordination with all internal customers, plant Leaders and Team Members.
• Establish written safety standards and annually update and review these policies and procedures.
• Provide and maintain statistics to assist in continuous improvement in the area of workplace safety and loss control.
• Review all accident/incident investigation reports and provide leadership in developing and implementing corrective actions.
• Manage workers compensation cases effectively.
• Conduct regular training to ensure compliance with Magna and legal standards.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY COORDINATOR at MAGNA COSMA CASTING MICHIGAN
- HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST at MAGNA COSMA CASTING MICHIGAN
- NIGHT AUDITOR at MCCAMLY PLAZA HOTEL
- HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR at GOODWILL INDUSTRIES CMH
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BACHELORS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
• Organize trainings for staff and parents on various health and safety topics
• Interpret, develop, revise, and implement program policies and procedures
• Development and implementation of health data requirements in program's electronic student information system
• Review and refine enrollment and registration process for student health services
• Collect, review, and achieve hearing and vision screening data for all program children
• Generate reports to track children's health status and outcomes
• Lead health services advisory committee to implement health related changes
• Review and monitor data in student information system for quality control purposes and to develop targeted services
• Implement trainings and develop staff resource guides for data entry by program staff
• Develop program wide communications to provide guidance on revised policies, procedures, and directives
• Collaborate and participate with multi-agency early education committees
• Administer health services budget for program (school) year
- Health and Safety Coordinator at Monterey County Office of Education, Head Start Program
- Eligibility Worker III, Lead Worker at Phone Center
- Eligibility Worker II at County of Monterey, Department of Social Services
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Information Technology
- B.A. - Political Science
Enforced, developed and implemented health and safety principles to ensure a safe working environment
➢ Utilized precautionary measures to promote the use of safety gears in factories to upgrade the safety measures
➢ Analyzed current safety measures and the emergency response strategies to identify issues and risks
➢ Evaluated machinery with precarious working conditions to identify possible threats to employees
➢ Ensured machinery was maintained appropriately to help prevent possible safety issues
➢ Issued and followed up on directives to remediate identified issues through resolution
➢ Developed site safety auditing program
➢ Trained the employees on how to operate machinery and handle hazardous materials within established safety protocols
➢ Complete incident investigations, determine root cause and track corrective actions to completion
➢ Ensured adequate compensation to employee
- Health and Safety Coordinator at Georgia Pacific
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Occupational Safety & Health - Occupational Safety & Health
- - Christian Education
• Health and safety coordinator.
• Inspected classrooms to ensure DSS guidelines were being followed.
• Lead teacher of toddler classroom.
• Lead teacher of the two year old classroom.
• Lead teacher of young preschool classroom.
• Managed classroom and kept the classroom within DSS guidelines to ensure the safety and education of the students.
• Responsible for creating weekly lesson plans using the Creative Curriculum and creating a consistent daily routine.
• Responsible for potty training all 16 students before the age of three years old.
- Lead Preschool Teacher/Health and Safety Coordinator at Rainbow Child Care Center
- Lead Preschool Teacher at Sunshine House Learning Academy
- K3/K4 Teacher at Classy Kids Child Development Center, Inc.
- Lead Teacher/Supervisor at Four Winds Child Dev. Ctr. and Academy
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Criminal Justice in Human Services
- High School Diploma
Coordinate health and safety activities overseeing day to day operations throughout the mill. Act as Compliance Systems Owner (CSO/SME) for Fall Prevention and Confined Space Entry safety programs. Update and review policies as necessary and make any required changes. Conduct training classes to mill and contract employees as needed to maintain compliance with Site and Global H&S Standards. Oversee engineering projects to eliminate critical hazards such as falls from elevated surfaces, fire, chemical release, lock tag verify and mobile equipment/pedestrian interaction. Oversee workers compensation claim management process with duties including liaison/interacting with attending physicians and staff to ensure proper treatment plans and practices are being implemented. Conduct daily spot audits to identify hazards and make corrective/preventative action recommendations. Oversee and participate in incident investigations involving employee injury or equipment damage and implement corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Health and Safety Coordinator at Georgia Pacific - LLC
- Corporate Safety Director at RMR Mechanical, Inc
- Safety & Environmental Management Systems Coordinator at Hyperion Safety Services, LLC
- Confined Space Rescue Team Leader and Site Safety Specialist at Emergency Response
10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Occupational Safety and Health
- A.A.S. - Occupational Safety & Health
- - Emergency Medical Technician
Oversees emergency preparedness, employee health, infection prevention and safety programs for Scott County Hospital Develops, maintains, and reviews departmental policies and procedures for emergency preparedness, infection prevention, and safety Prepares and conducts committee meetings according to local, state, federal regulation Collects, monitors, and reports statistical data regarding Hospital Acquired Infections and safety issues Oversees and enrolls in applicable grant opportunities and ensures compliance with grant objectives through attendance of meetings and/or trainings, as well as the maintenance and submission of supporting documentation Utilizes resources to implement best practice for quality assurance Quality improvement and reporting Conducts active surveillance monitoring to identify health and safety issues facility wide. Active surveillance monitoring includes physical presence in varying departments and detailed chart audits for the emergency, inpatient, and surgical departments. Ensures compliance with disease specific reporting requirements by local, state and federal agencies Conducts employee training as it relates to Health and Safety Manage staff within the Health and Safety Department
- Health and Safety Coordinator at Scott County Hospital
- Cardiopulmonary Rehab Nurse at Scott County Hospital
- Staff RN at Scott County Hospital
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Applied Science of Nursing
- - General
Responsible for all aspects of environmental health and safety for a 400-person auto parts manufacturing facility. Passed ISO 14001:2015 recertification audit with zero nonconformances. Maintained an injury frequency rate far below industry average (2.5 vs. 3.9). Managed all aspects of hazardous waste, wastewater treatment, and permitting - met and exceeded compliance standards. Wrote and developed environmental health and safety programs for varied processes- wastewater treatment, injection molding, metal plating, metal stamping, robotics manufacturing, packaging, and shipping.
- Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator at Stant USA Corp
- Environmental Health and Safety Consultant at Highland Pellets
- Graduate Research Assistant, Department of Epidemiology at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Graduate Research Assistant, Division of Radiation Health at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
8 months at this Job
- Master of Public Health - Environmental and Occupational Health
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Biomedical Sciences
• Overview: South Platte Water Renewal Partners is the third largest Publicly Owned Treatment Works (POTW) in the state of Colorado, which receives sewage from the cities of Englewood and Littleton. Primary responsibilities include developing, implementing, maintaining and monitoring environmental, health and safety programs for the plant. This work includes developing safety policies, manuals, training, and inspection procedures and training employees in the same, which requires communication and arranging cooperative efforts with other Departments throughout the City of Englewood. Position responsibilities follow.
• Conduct accident and injury investigations and job site audits: Solve routine and non-routine environmental health and safety hazards, investigate accident reports and work operations to identify hazards and design and implement corrective responses.
• Design and implement management system programs and perform audits in accordance with ISO standards: Integrate management system concepts into occupational safety and health programs per ISO 18001 specifications. Guide management and staff to design and implement management system concepts for environmental compliance (ISO 14001) and energy management (ISO 50001) programs. Serve as internal auditor and train other internal auditors for the plant's Environmental Management System (EMS), titled the Biosolids Management Program. Develop and implement an organization wide continuous improvement program called "Water Warriors" that empowers staff to streamline processes and create efficiencies using various techniques (e.g., Lean Management, Management Systems, 6sigma, etc.) as well as driving knowledge development and training programs designed to support the continual advancement of the skills and competencies at the plant. Also serve on Energy Improvement Program team which successfully implemented a multi-million dollar biogas construction project which converted the plant's methane from a wasted byproduct to revenue-generating resource.
- Environmental, Health and Safety Coordinator at City of Englewood
- Environmental Project Manager (ExxonMobil Account Manager), Gilbarco/Veeder-Root (GVR) at ExxonMobil and Shell
- Water Systems Specialist at South Adams County Water & Sanitation District - Klein Water Treatment Facility
- Recycling Assistant IV at University of Colorado
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- M.S. - Energy and Mineral Resources
- B.A. - Environmental Science, & B.A