Working part-time for the Fire Department as the Health and Safety Officer. The responsibilities include development of Standard Operating Procedures at the request of direction of the Division Chief of Training. Compliance of NFPA Standards on Safety, and other Standards. Investigation of Workers Compensation Claims and other accidents involving vehicles and or personnel.
- Health and Safety Officer at Cherokee County Fire - Emergency Services
- at Cherokee County Fire - Emergency Services
- Retail Sales at Wal-Mart Inc
- Driver at Werner Enterprises
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Real Estate License
- - Medical Technician
- High School Diploma
13630 50th Way N, Clearwater, FL 33760 A company specializing in Marine Contracting, Engineering, Permitting, Environmental Restoration, and Industrial Sediment Removal in all waters. Health and Safety Officer * Audited final Safe Practices Manual and Dive Plan Submittals for the USACE Kings Bay Sub Base dredging project. * Generated final Safe Practices Manual and Dive Plan submittals for the USACE Trident Wharf dredging project at Cape Canaveral Air Force Base. *Generated Diving Safe Practices Manual, record keeping systems, and initiated diving equipment inventory, maintenance, and certification assurance systems in compliance with the standards of the Association of Diving Contractors International (ADCI).
- Health and Safety Officer at Gator Dredging
- Site Safety Manager at FECC, Inc
- Site Safety Manager at Hayward Baker Industries
- Site Safety Manager at Bauer Foundations
4 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Engineering Science/Physics
- M.A. - Physics
- B.S. - Physics
Managed all aspects of environmental affairs for research buildings in Boston and Charlestown, Ma.
• Health and Safety Officer for six MGH Satellite hospitals in the Boston area.
• Liaison for the Boston Fire Department and the Massachusetts Water resource Authority.
• Performed all aspects of the Industrial Hygiene Program.
• Conducted monthly safety training classes for laboratory workers.
• Conducted monthly and annual personal protective equipment testing.
- Environmental Health and Safety Officer at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH)
- Environmental Health and Safety Technician at Lasertron Incorporated
- Bioenvironmental Engineering Technician at United States Air Force
10 years at this Job
- B.S. - Environmental and Occupational Health
As the Health & Safety Officer on the USS GEORGE WASHINGTON; I conducted over 5000+ Inspections as IH/Competent Person. Conducted 13 in-company fact finding investigations. Assisted in 2 government safety (X67) investigations located within Newport News Shipyard. Overseer of Ship Repair & Ship Building within the dryock and skin of the the ship.
- Enviormental Health and Safety Officer at Mid Atlantic Construction of VA and MD
- Enviormental Health and Safety Specialist. at General Dynamics
- Machines Mate 2nd Class Petty Officer at USN
7 months at this Job
- High school
Investigates/records incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health. Undertake risk assessments and site inspections, ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely. Identifies potential hazards, determines methods of reducing risks and creates and maintains safe working environments. Provide safety to all guests attending festival fair grounds. Distinguish safe evacuation routes. Proper safety precautions taken for both guest and staff member health.
- Health and Safety Officer at EMT
- Field Training Officer/ Shift Lead at EMT
- EMT Ambulance Operator at EMT
10 months at this Job
- High school
Clent Time Qatar-Supreme Committee For Delivery And legacy
Consultant Louis Berger Qatar
Project Lusail FIFA 2022 World Cup Stadium
• Evaluate and ensure all health and safety risks and hazards are properly manage and control to acceptable level
• Support the development of OHS policies and programs on site
• Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
• Ensure preparation and implementation of Site Safety and Health Plan (SSHP)
• Undertaking risk assessments and daily site inspections
• Identifying potential hazard and risk and proffering control measures
• Enforces and assists in carrying out inspections of workplaces and takes necessary action to ensure compliance
• Assists in investigating accidents or injuries that occurs in the workplace.
- Health And Safety Officer at HBK-CRCC JV
- ordinator at Health And Safety Co
- Safety Officer (Confine Space/Tunnel Cordinator) at Six Sigma Contracting
- Safety Officer (Section B Team Leader) at SinoHydro Corperation
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accountancy
- - Management
The scope of work requires AECOM to perform multiple simultaneous task orders including deep and shallow soil excavations (including PCB contaminated soil); groundwater pump and treat system construction; soil treatment system construction; shakedown, testing, and long term O&M of new and existing remedial systems; GIS and GPS support; establishment and maintenance of an electronic National Data Repository to manage national FAA environmental data; and monitoring and maintenance for the Center's underground storage tank monitoring system (Veeder-Root)
• Conduct Safety Meetings and Site specific orientations to AECOM Union and Non Union Craft
• Site and Facility Audits
• Coordinate Audit Findings to management and FAA.
• Continuous Improvement
• Compliance with Federal, State, and Local Regulations
• Behavioral Safety Observations
• Compose and Audit JSA's/JHA's
• Pre-qualify Safety Process of all subcontractors
• Conduct Safety Meetings and Site specific orientations to subcontractors
• Developed the safety program (AECOM life-saving principles)
• Oversee life-critical program (confined space, excavation, elevated work, lockout/tagout)
• Conduct and Calibrate Air Monitoring Equipment
• Ensure PPE is adequate for tasks at hand
• Conduct safety walk-downs and reviews
• Incident Reports and Root Cause Analysis
- Health and Safety Officer at AECOM Union and Non Union Craft
- Safety Coordinator at Semi-Conductor Plant
- Safety Coordinator at Riggs/Distler at Con Edison Solar Farm Project
- at KBR Management
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Environmental Sciences
Greater NYC Area
• Assists with morning Tailboard meetings and daily pre-task plan paperwork
• Ensures inspections are conducted and documented
• Makes certain Stonebridge stays compliant with all Federal and Local DOB and FDNY regulations
• Conducts weekly Toolbox Talks
• Conducts new hire and safety orientation
• Addresses any safety concerns or issues and investigates incidents or near misses
• Reviews work plans and hazard assessments
- Health and Safety Officer at Stonebridge Steel Erection
- Site Safety Coordinator at SMART Safety Group
- EHS Project Manager at FreshDirect
- Health and Safety, Quality Improvement Assistant at The Children's Village
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Safety and Occupational Health
Patrol the warahouse making sure everyone is working safe and have PPE. Give safety classes on proper lifting.
- Health and Safety Officer at Ashley Furniture Industries
- Mentor and keep a positive attitude in the youth at
- Forming room Operator at East Penn Manufacturing
- Picker and Packer at Dollar General
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - General Labor
For Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Provide technical expertise and advice to the agency and contractors personnel on a broad range of occupational safety & health matters, including but not limited to chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) detection and protection. Perform construction design reviews, safety inspections, and conduct baseline surveys and investigations of potential health hazards and processes in place, to evaluate and better assess their compliance with industry standards. Identify environmental factors, potential health hazards, and stressors associated with various operations and processes and ascertain their effects on the health and well-being of workers. Conduct complex research using technical publications and comprehensive investigations in accordance with the requirements outlined in 29 CFR 1910, 1926, 1960, DoDI 6055.1, the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) LSC 101, Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) building standards and other publications as applicable.
- Occupational Health and Safety Officer at Redhorse Corporation
- Sr. Systems Safety Engineer at BAE Systems Inc., Maritime Plaza
- Occupational Health and Safety Consultant at SAIC and Digital Intelligence Systems
- Officer at Safety & Occupational Health
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- M.S. - Industrial & Systems Engineering
- B.S. - Environmental Studies & Sustainability