Children health assistant for Milwaukee Public Schools
- Children health assistant at Goodwill TalentBridge
- Nursing Assistant at Kindred Transitional Care & Rehab
- Nursing Assistant at Mount Carmel Rehabilitation Center
- Housekeeper at Mount Carmel Rehabilitation Center
1 year at this Job
- HSED - Basic education
Administrative Assistant / Health Assistant / Operations Assistant / Teachers Aid
- Administrative Assistant / Health Assistant at School District of La Crosse Substitute
- On-Site Manager at Olsten Staffing
- Lead Customer Service Rep at CenturyLink
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Management - Business Management
Responsibilities While working as a safety and health assistant I helped the area director and supervisors in correcting errors on files and sending necessary information out to employers or employees. I also answered and directed calls to the appropriate area. Maintaining the organization of the file room was also a task I had to do. This was to make sure files could be found when setting up informal meetings for the supervisors. I would also handle and process checks that were received from different companies. Accomplishments I helped with filtrating calls to ensure that the duty officer for that week did not get overwhelmed. I also assured complainants information remained confidential . I also checked for any errors that could have been missed when the compliance officers in the initial process of filing a complaint entered the data. Skills Used The skills I demonstrated for this position was utilizing excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with hostile employers or employees. I also worked efficiently at managing multiple projects and made sure they were completed in a timely manner.
- Safety and Health Assistant at Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Student Trainee Safety and Health at Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Physical Science Technician at USGS( United States Geological Survey)
1 month at this Job
- BA - Public Helath and Biology
MENTAL HEALTH ASSISTANT | HOLYOKE MEDICAL CENTER
• I ensure patients are safe sometimes direct 1:1 with a patient other times watching them on camera and calling for someone to go in there over a walkie talkie. If I sit in a room I also am able to do nursing assistant care while in the room with the patient.
- Mental Health Assistant at
- Cashier and Customer Service at Dave's Pet Food
- Crew Member/Cashier at Dunkin' Donuts
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts
behavioral health assistant which require computer work, paperwork, dealing with behaviors on a daily basis, doing face to face interviews with staff to get a better understanding of a individual with special needs. Interacting with individuals with behavior and special needs, making sure active treatment is meet all day with the individuals and providing a safe environment.
- Behavioral Health Assistant at Bsslc
- home supervisor at brenham state supportrd living center
- Cashier/Stocker at Family Dollar
- Packaging at Sanderson Farms, Inc.
9 years, 3 months at this Job
♦ Diocese of Phoenix - part time health assistant, substitute teacher, and after school program (2018-present)
- Health assistant-part time, substitute teacher at Saint Jerome School
- Leader at City of sparks
- Educational Counselor at Washoe County School District
- Customer Service Associate at Macy's
1 year at this Job
- Masters in Educational Counseling - Educational Counseling
- Bachelor's - Business Mgt
Responsible for safety awareness, banking, errands, dressing, bathing, preparing meals, making beds, taking vital signs, helping patients walk, and assisting with pets.
• Responsible for all clinical documentation.
• Report to family and to nurse.
• Acts a Personal Assistant scheduling Doctor appointments, making other appointments, shopping and banking. Case Manager/Social Worker Tarzana Treatment Centers - Reseda, CA Case Manager/Social Worker for Kaiser and LA County Hospitals Division of Community Outreach Coordinate on in conjunction with hospital team of Doctors, Nurses, Social Workers, Addiction Specialist and Administrative personnel.
• Provided Social Work interventions, patient/family centered counseling in ER and Med- Surgery floors. Also, in psychiatric department working with multi-disciplinary team. Recruited community-based referrals.
• Developed a Plan of Care for patients with Mental Health diagnosis for pilot program with long term follow up. Provided linkage for alternate health care needs.
- In-Home Health Assistant at Home Health
- Manager/Supervisor at Five Acres Boys and Girls Aid
- Specialist at The Help Group
- Flight Attendant/In-Flight Service Manager at TransWorld Airlines
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Humanities
DEPARTMENT San Diego, CA // Behavioral Health Assistant Documenting observed patient behaviors and other collected data in accordance with approved guidelines for documentation. Using approved de-escalation and crisis intervention techniques to intervene and effectively manage patients exhibiting agitated, aggressive, and/or self-harming behaviors. Observing and reporting any potentially unsafe patient behaviors. Maintain ongoing communication with assigned emergency department RN throughout shift. Assisting the RN with patient admissions, discharges, and transfers. Providing a complete report on assigned patients prior to the end of each shift.
- Behavioral Health Assistant at RADY CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL SAN DIEGO - EMERGENCY
- Student and Family Support Intern at UNITED WAY OF SAN DIEGO
- Behavior Therapist at CALIFORNIA PSYCHCARE
- Academic Mentor at SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Ed.S. - Counseling and School Psychology
- Bachelor's - Psychology and Child Development
-As Front end, I perform customer service, check in, insurance verification, and trained new employees on front end procedures and processes utilizing general office equipment, files, and computer equipment. -Perform patient intakes, vitals, complete morbitity reports, and run specs. -As back end, I will set up and close by performing check out, audits, reconciliation, count money, and run daily reports. -Demonstrates Expertise in identifying the needs of customers/patients and using all resource information possible to administer/implement the best solutionsto fit their health financial needs. -Started as Reproductive HEalth Assistant in the Decatur Facility. Within 3 years, I have worked my way up to my current position at the Champaign Branch.
- Reproductive Health Assistant III at Planned Parenthood of Illinois
- CNA at Decatur Memorial Hospital
- School Bus Driver at First Student
- Manager at Super Pantry
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- CNA - nursing
- Class B - CDL
Plymouth Meeting, PA March 2016 - Present
Partners with many employer groups such as Comcast, Facebook, Lowes, United Airlines,
AmeriGas, Independence Blue Cross, etc. to help their employees and families navigate the healthcare system in order to better utilize their medical insurance and avoid extra out-of-
Bilingual Health Assistant
• Trained in all employer groups and educate clients both in English and in Spanish on their benefit elections and coverage.
• Analyze claims and correct issues, utilizing expert support when needed.
• Resolve client inquiries about claims, EOB's, benefits or any concern about their medical plan.
• Proactively call providers, billing offices to communicate a billing error.
• Provide quality assurance for my team by listening to calls and designing feedback for growth.
• Validate and support my clients whenever they are frustrated, annoyed, upset, confused about a bill, they don't understand a benefit or they are experiencing a personal issue e.g. death, new diagnosis, future procedure, suicidal thoughts.
• HIPPA complaint.
- Bilingual Health Assistant at ACCOLADE
- Patient Care Specialist at PHILIDOR RX SERVICES, LLC
- Administrative Assistant, Treatment/Financial Coordinator at APPEL ORTHODONTICS
2 years, 10 months at this Job