Personal health care assistant. Grandmothers personal at home health care taker. Helping around the house , also helping patient bathe , eat , etc.
- Personal Health Care Assistant at Jordan Health Services
- Costumer Service at Metro Pcs
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school
Health Care Assistant-Observing, monitoring and recording patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight. Communicating with patients, relatives and cares. Assisting with clinical duties. Personal care including infection prevention and control, food, personal hygiene and overall reassurance, comfort and safety. Living Longer Recovery Resort-68257 Calle Azteca Desert Hot Springs Ca 92240 Phone #: (866)967-6237 November 2018-Current
- Health Care Assistant at Living Longer Recovery Resort
- Sale associate at Ross Dress For Less
- at RIDE of San Bernardino Mountains
- Tree Nursery Helper at Clayton Tree Farm
3 months at this Job
Provide health care for family member in home.
- Health Care Assistant at Home Health Care
- Office Generalist at AVI Food Services
- Legal Secretary/Receptionist at Erickson Webb Scolton & Hajdu, Attorneys at Law
- Human Resources Assistant at The Connection
2 years at this Job
- - Business management/ Human Resources certificate
- Associate - Business and Medical Office
Home Health Care Aide
• Provide health and wellness assistance to those challenged physically
• Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager
• Plan, purchase, prepare, and serve meals to patients according to prescribed diets
• Accompany clients to doctors' offices and on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance, and companionship
• Care for patients by changing bed linens, washing and ironing laundry, cleaning, or assisting with their personal care
- INDEPENDENT HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT at INDEPENDENT HEALTH CARE
- Supervisor at diverse facility Solutions
- Supervisor at THE PROFESSIONAL GROUP
- Trainer, Lead Driver, Vehicle Evaluator, Corvette Team Member at PDW/ROUSH
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
• Administer basic first aid to student and staff as appropriate, screen student complains relating to medical condition
• Dispense medication according to physician instructions; maintain records of dosage including amount, times. medication, authorizations and related information.
• Establish and maintain student health records and emergency cards; review, maintain and file physical exams and immunizations records; contact other schools to request health records; provide health records to other according to District policy and procedure.
• Track student immunizations records, send notices to parents regarding immunizations expirations maintain related files.
• Coordinate vision, hearing, scoliosis, and various other screening tests and clinic for students.
• Contact parents due to their child's absenteeism. If student needs to be referred to our nurse I will coordinate the necessary information for our RN to start a care plan.
- Health Care Assistant at Stockton Unified School District Department of Health Department
- Assistant to the Wellness Director at On Call Status Effective
- Certified Nursing Assistant/ Caregiver at Moldaw Residence
- Home Instead Senior Care at Home Instead Care Agency
2 months at this Job
Providing assistance and care for elderly patients in their homes, and nursing home meeting their individual needs
* Ensured all care delivered to a high standard, and is accurately recorded in the individual's care plan, completing all records and documentation and following all health and safety procedures
* Dispensed and managed medication, administered treatments, performed dressing changes etc
* Liaised with medical professionals and family members
* Provided personal care assistance with getting in and out of bed, washing, hygiene, grooming and dressing
* Provided support with shopping, outings and daily activities and carried out housekeeping duties
* Prepared and served healthy meals to clients, assisting with feeding where necessary
* Providing companionship, talking and listening to clients
➢ Demonstrated the ability to deal respectfully and sensitively with patients, maintaining their dignity and privacy.
- Health Care Assistant at Elder Care Services
- Health Care Assistant at Caremark
- Health Care Assistant at AginCare LTD
- Checkout Supervisor at Morrisons Supermarket
8 months at this Job
- NVQ Health and Social Care - Health and Social Care
- NVQ Level 3 - Health & Beauty Therapy
- Diploma - Science
- Diploma - Customer Service
Assist with activities of daily living such as meal preparation and housekeeping tasks.
- Health Care Assistant at Health Care Service Corporation
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- Associate - Nursing
I train new hires regularly and assist our management team in planning work training meetings. In this position, I am also very competent with EPIC charting. As the primary contact point between patients and their care team, I handle patient complaints directly, spend vulnerable moments with them, and learn just what changes they want to see in the healthcare system, both big and small.
- HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT at UOFU HEALTH
- HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR at UOFU HEALTH
- LEAP PEER ADVISOR at UOFU LEAP PROGRAM
- PAYROLL ASSISTANT at SPECTRUM FIELD SERVICES
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - HEALTH, SOCIETY & POLICY
03-2013- 10-2014 Waitress Buffalo Wild Wings · Assisted with opening and closing the restaurant as well as making sure the establishment was cleaned and ready for business. · Completed server and cashier duties throughout shift. · Identifies areas of need within the beverage service and bar area and corrects problems · Present menu and provide detailed information when asked · Up-sell additional products when appropriate Take accurate food and drinks orders · Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area Deliver checks and collect bill payments Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning · Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages 10-2014- 12-2016 Patient Transporter/Dispatcher VCU Health · Monitor TeleTracking System (computer applications) for patients, items, and specimens and search and input data into TeleTracking when transport is needed. · Transport patients in a thirty-minute time frame from various units such as Emergency Department, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Morgue, and Nuclear Medicine. · Print patient charts and review all information for accuracy and any patient precautions; filling out separate documentation for morgue patients as well as specimens. · Trained and provide coaching and feedback for new employees · Individually created a detailed job description and assisted the team with making decisions on problem cases/situations. 12-2016- current Health Care Assistant Virginia League for Planned Parenthood · Prepare rooms, supplies and equipment prior to each clinic session and between patients. · Prepare patients for evaluation or treatment, including obtaining history, checking vital signs, collecting blood and urine specimens and performing indicated/ ordered lab tests. · Partners and collaborates with other departments cross functionally regarding prior- authorization and/or clinical care services. · Researching and appealing denied claims. · Assist clinicians with exams and procedures by obtaining information, tools and supplies upon request and in anticipation of needs; and by providing support to patients in course of their care. · Provide patients with appropriate and unbiased information, education and resources related to general health, family planning methods, sexually transmitted infections, pregnancy options and abortion services; obtain informed consent for requested/indicated services. · Clean and sterilize instruments according to established protocols and guidelines. · Monitor patient flow to minimize wait time and maximize clinician time. · Scribe for clinicians by performing accurate and thorough medical documentation in patient records and clinic logs; file and maintain patient records. · Prepare pharmacy orders, call in prescriptions to the pharmacy, and answer medical questions by patient regard prescriptions. · Conduct sales of birth control and other supplies. · Participate in patient follow-up systems as directed, such as assessing plans and outcomes, including processing of lab results, patient reminders, and patient callbacks.
- Health Care Assistant at Virginia League for Planned Parenthood
- Online Customer Service Representative at Wells Fargo
- Patient Transport/Dispatcher at VCU Medical Center
- Teller at SunTrust
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - International Studies, Pre-med
- High School Diploma
Home care for non-ambulatory patients. Medications, meals, personal care
- Home Health Care Assistant at Home & Hearth Health Care
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Zales - The Diamond Store
- Certified Pharmacy Technician at MacNeal Hospital
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - RN
- Associate of Arts in Elementary Education - Elementary Education