In my free time, I am a freelance technical writer and business analyst in the aerospace industry; private, military, and commercial sectors. Home Health Care Coordinator Compass Health Clinton, MO November 2018 to Present (In process of moving) Responsibilities Work with my team to thoroughly and accurately update and manage weekly and monthly reports. Communicate any discrepancies found in data, and correct them, in order to ensure accuracy. Update client files as needed.
- Home Health Care Coordinator at Compass Health
- Store Manager at Check N' Go
- Center Manager at Lincare
- Sales Representative at Business Equipment Company
4 months at this Job
I currently am a Health Care Coordinator for Empowerment Resource Center. My responsibilities include but not specific to are navigating clients through the Prep program explaining to them the importance of safe sex and collecting the proper documents insurance, proof of income, and insuring that they fit the Prep qualifications. Having the experience of handling should a client receive unexpected results insuring hope and confidence to new beginnings no matter what life has thrown at them. Since I have been employed I excessively grown the revenue, I have boosted the Prep Program 85 % and surpassed expectations and growth larger than any employee before myself being responsible for the program I have believed in the companies mission and help it grow.
- Health Care Coordinator at Empowerment Resource Center
- Lead phlebotomist at Quest diagnostics
- Certified Medical Assistant at Piedmont Urgent Care
- . at
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Health science
Steward Healthcare Network
• Use of a referral management platform to match the consumer with the most appropriate behavioral health provider based on location and behavioral health and social determinants of health (SDOH) care needs.
• Facilitate referral to Mass Health designated Community Partners (CP), facilitate documentation and communication between SHCN and CP.
• Content expert in insurer requirements for BH services ensuring the appropriate approvals and prior authorizations are complete.
• Identifying and referring of patients to appropriate social services organizations and community resources.
• Serve as liaison between members of specific health plans, primary care providers and specialists to coordinate behavioral health referrals and assist with ensuring members access to needed behavioral health care services consistent with their plan benefits.
• Identification and referral to SHCN Social Services and Care Management based on established protocols.
• Meets established quality expectations e.g. confidentiality, accuracy, customer service and professionalism.
• Assist in the scheduling process between consumer and behavioral health provider when appropriate.
- Behavioral Health Care Coordinator at Steward Health Care
- Prior Auth Specialist at Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan
- Federal Employee Program Case Manager Assistant at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Case Registrar at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
11 months at this Job
- M.S. - Psychology
- B.A. - Psychology
Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC) is the largest customer-owned health and benefits company in the United States, and one of the largest insurers in the country overall. HCSC provides products and services to members through the Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans in offices across Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas. As a Behavioral Health Care Coordinator, I am responsible for ensuring accurate and timely clinical review of behavioral health cases for medical necessity, including assisting members on the telephone, reviewing medical records, reviewing cases involving contract interpretation of behavioral health diagnoses, and utilizing knowledge of medical necessity criteria for all levels of behavioral health care from outpatient office visits to acute in-patient to out-patient office visits.
- Behavioral Health Care Coordinator at Behavioral Health Utilization Management at HCSC
- Senior Manager at Health Coaches, American Specialty Health
- Wellness Coach, Cigna at SETH E. MYERS
- Director of Employee Assistance Programs at Hospital Corporation of America
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters - Clinical Psychology
- Bachelors - Psychology
· Our Coordinator reports to the management staff and is under the direct supervision of the Care Manager-RN. · Provides telephonic follow up with members for Care Management services to include post hospital discharge and chronic condition management. · Complete assigned tasks related to care coordination. · Generate tasks to the assigned Care Manager-RN. · Working with member, physician, other care providers to meet the member’s individual needs based on protocols and referrals · Calling the identified member to offer a review of the Disease Management program · Supporting the member education goals regarding their specific chronic condition based on the Plan of Care · Informing the member how to access resources · Assisting in the arrangement of Provider follow-up appointments and delivery of care · Mailing of approved educational and informational material · Assisting in the performance of calls to members post discharge from inpatient or other levels of care · Supporting the monitoring and evaluation of interventions in the Plan of Care · All communications will be conducted in a professional manner. · Remains objective in their review and not participate in any way in the delivery of care to the patient. · Administers tasks as detailed in the member specific Plan of Care. · Completes clear and concise documentation in Care Management programs. · Participates in weekly Complex Case Review. · Assists with handling incoming and outgoing calls: answering questions regarding the referrals and obtaining information as requested by licensed staff. · Assists with data entry, faxing, filing and other clerical tasks. · Complies with Customer Service expectations as applicable to the Department and Health Plan. · Comply with all departmental policies and procedures. · Participate in departmental and company in-services as appropriate. · Recognizes and adheres to the scope / limitations of job requirements. · Comply with all departmental policies and procedures. · Participate in departmental and company in-services as appropriate. · Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Behavioral Health Care Coordinator at Stratfi Health
- Community Support Case Manger -II at HOPE Community Resources, Inc.
- Behavioral Health Rehab Specialist at Land of Hope
- BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CASE MANAGER II at Dallas Restorative Family Services
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Clinical Psychology
- Bachelors of Science - Psychology
Contract Position) Job Title: Cardinal Health-Care Coordinator/Benefit Investigator
• Promote timely access to appropriate care
• Increase utilization of preventative care
• Reduce emergency room utilization and hospital readmissions
• Increase comprehension through culturally and linguistically appropriate education
• Create and promote adherence to care plan, developed in coordination with patient, primary care provider, and family/caregiver(s)
• Increase continuity of care by managing relationships with tertiary care providers, transitions-in-care, and referrals
• Increase patients ability for self-management and shared decision-making
• Provide medication reconciliation
• Connect patients to relevant community resources, with the goal of enhancing patient health and well-being, increasing patient satisfaction, and reducing health care costs
• Assess patient's unmet health and social needs
• Develop a care plan with the patient, family/caregiver(s) and providers
• Monitor adherence to care plans, evaluate effectiveness, monitor patient progress in a timely manner, and facilitate changes as needed
- Cardinal Health-Care Coordinator/Benefit Investigator at Cardinal Health
- Cardinal Health-Care Coordinator/Benefit Investigator at Cardinal Health
- Medical Receptionist at Jefferson Comprehensive Care System
- Customer Service at Brookshire's Grocery Company
6 months at this Job
Senior Clinical Care Coordinator for Health Care Services. Conducted various assessments not limited to competency exams, biopsychosocial and diagnostic exams. Community liaison for Magellan and Presbyterian MCO. Motivational Interviewing trainer for Magellan and Presbyterian Managed Care Organizations. Duties included: to coordinate and monitor individual’s progress and services to ensure consistent cost-effective care that complies with policy and all state and Federal regulations and guidelines. Manage the services of members with chronic or complex behavioral and/or physical conditions. Measure the efficiency and cost effectiveness of current interventions.
- Behavioral Health Care Coordinator at Magellan Health Care
- Clinical Director at Campo Behavioral Health
- Senior Tribal Clinical Care Coordinator Clinical Care Coordinator at Molina Health Care
- Quality Improvement Director / Case Manager at Ysleta Del Sur Peueblo-Tigua Indian Reservation of Texas
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Master's of Social Work
- Bachelor's - Psychology
•Assesses, plans, implements, monitors and evaluates options and services to meet complex psychosocial health needs of inpatient members. Manages a caseload in compliance with contractual obligations
•Conducts comprehensive member assessments through root cause analysis based on referred member's needs and benefit plan eligibility, and performs clinical intervention through the development of a care management treatment plan specific to each member with high level acuity needs.
•Manages members with severe mental illness who have high rates of behavioral health utilization and/or severe psychosocial vulnerability. Works towards achievement of optimal clinical and resource outcomes.
•Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of care plan and modifies plan as needed. Supports member access to appropriate quality and cost effective care. Coordinates with internal and external resources to meet identified needs of the member's care plan and collaborates with providers.
•Acts as a liaison and member advocate between the member/family, physician and facilities/agencies. Provides clinical consultation to physicians, professional staff and other teams members/supervisors to provide optimal quality patient care and effective operations.
•Interacts continuously with members, family, physician(s), and other resources to determine appropriate behavioral action needed to address medical needs. Reviews benefits options, researches community resources, trains/creates behavioral routines and enables members to be active participants in their own healthcare.
•Ensures members are engaging with their PCP to complete their care management treatment plan or preventive care services.
•Assists in obtaining benefits for members through community resources when benefits are exhausted or not available.
•Performs other duties as assigned.
- Behavioral Health- Care Coordinator at Southeast Missouri Behavioral Health
- Investigator at Missouri department of Social Services Children’s Division
- Integrated Health Specialist at Pathways Community Services
- Home Health Aide at TRI COUNTY HOME HEALTH
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Psychology
- M.S. - Mental health and wellness
• Communicate with RN-home care supervisor regarding all new clients and changes in staff assignments
• provides general information to the public regarding home care services
• collect initial intake information from clients
• interview all prospective employees (home health aides & personal care assistants
• ensure employees files are complete with all required documentation in place
• communicate regularly with nursing and management staff
• other duties as assigned by branch administrator
- Health Care Coordinator at Best care inc
- Life Insurance Agent at American income life
- Care Manager/Lead Care Manager at Sunrise Senior Living
- Certified Home Health aide at Hope Home Care Inc
2 months at this Job
- - Social Work
- High School Diploma
As a Health Care Coordinator. I am responsible for 20 plus clients.
• Overseeing and case managing all Dr appointments, transportation and referral to other programs.
• Liaison for families, Dr s , pharmacy and clients.
• Documentation on specified programs, and participation in healthfairs , educating clients on diabetics health.
• Work with social worker and any other professional.
• Member of RHIO, to ensure constant medical updates.
• Participate and organize new intakes and discharges plans
• . Blood pressure screenings for other programs. Travel within 5 surrounding counties.
- Health Care Coordinator/ LPN at Lifespan of Greater Rochester
- Private Duty Nurse at Private Duty for V A Patient
- Resident Care Director at Emertius Senior Living
- Nurse Coordinator/Supervisor at Unity Health Hospital
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Gerontology Certified - Geriatrics