While serving as a health care specialist, I was required to train to maintain my medical knowledge and skill, as well as work with vehicles, weapons and other equipment. I also held the position of unit armorer, making sure our arms room remained ready for inspection at all times.
- Health Care Specialist at U.S. Army
- werehouse worker at Kroger Northern Floral
4 years at this Job
● Call Center
● Verification of Benefits
● Pharmacy Claims
● Premium Verification
● Address Changes
● Explanation of Benefits
● Health Care Specialist Carrollton Farmers Branch ISD Student Nutrition PTA VOLUNTEER
● Administrative Assistant
● September 2013 to Present
● Serving Breakfast/lunch
● Answer Phones
● Customer Service
● Mailing copies sorting papers
● Arranging files
● Helping teachers
● Assisting Administrators
- Health Care Specialist at Humana Health
- Purchasing Agent/ Administrative Assistant at FJV Foundation
- Retail Associate at
- Sales Associate/PBX Operator at
2 years, 1 month at this Job
As a Health Care Specialist/Combat Medic, my primary responsibility is providing emergency medical treatment, limited primary care and health protection, and evacuation from a point of injury or illness directly in combat zones. I have also been assigned to military hospitals and clinics to assist doctors and nurses with the health care needs of patients.
• Administer emergency medical treatment to battlefield casualties.
• Assist with outpatient and inpatient care and treatment.
• Interview patients and record their medical histories.
• Take patients' temperature, pulse and blood pressure.
• Prepare blood samples for laboratory analysis.
• Keep health records and clinical files up-to-date.
• Give shots and medication to patients.
• Prepare patients, operating rooms, equipment and supplies for surgery.
• Administer intravenous solution in the field to soldiers dehydrated from long movements and training.
• Prepare and administer an EKG.
• Teach and train other Soldiers in Combat Life Saver course.
• Administer intravenous medication.
• Perform physical assessments and record results.
• Compile information and create reports.
• Experienced with Excel, Word, and Power Point.
• Experienced with CHCS and AHLTA, a computer based electronic health records systems.
• Experienced with DCAM, a computer based ordering system for medical supplies.
- Health Care Specialist at US Army
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Health Sciences
I am able to all daily living skill, ALS care, hoyer, transfers, medicine reminders all all aspects of home health care. Also able to do phlebotomy, filling out MARS.....paliative care.
- Health Care Specialist at Jennifers health care solutions
- Warehouse Associate at Macys warehouse
- Server at Travel Centers of America
- Server/Bartender at Big azz sandwich shop
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Phlebotomy and specimen collection
I am an Army health care specialist. During my time in the army, I provided life saving care in and out of the hospital; rescuing and providing life saving care to those in need. I also managed a team of both civilians and soldiers and made sure to provide excellent and professional customer service and care to all. I dealt with all equipment situations and trainings that needed to be accomplished by my peers and subordinates in a timely and productive manner.
- Health Care Specialist at United States Department Of Defense
- Army medic at Army
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school - General
- Some college
Provide Medicaid eligibility determination service for the Modified adjusted gross income (MAGI) population under the direction of DHMH, Health Care financing administration, office of eligibility services, eligibility determination division.
● Receive and process documents received from MAGI applicant and recipients of Medicaid. Information received from MAGI population will also be scanned or data- entered appropriate.
● Used State automated eligibility and enrollment systems, including Maryland Health Connection, CARES, MMIS, EVS, as well as internal and web based database and document management and retrieval systems and any such successors to those systems in operation during the the Contract , to track and verify applicant and recipient eligibility and enrollment.
● Review and determine eligibility for all MAGI applications, renewals and interim changes as directed by the contract monitor.
● Review and correct Certified Turnaround Document (CTAD) errors for all Maryland jurisdictions. CTADS are front-end errors generated when eligibility transactions transmitted to MMIS fail to process.
● Request required verifications, including citizenship and identity, necessary to determine eligibility for MAGI Medicaid applicants, renewal and interim changes.
● Adhere to the productivity standards by task as directed by the Contract Monitor, which will be general processing standards and system-specific. Health care access Maryland
- Health Care Specialist at DHMH, Health Care
- at Maryland Health Connection
- Case Manager at Healthcare Access Maryland
- Eligibility Specialist at State of Maryland Department Health & Mental Hygiene
7 months at this Job
- High school diploma
The Health Care Specialist is primarily responsible for providing emergency medical treatment, limited primary care, and health protection and evacuation from a point of injury or illness. Some duties include: Administer emergency medical treatment to battlefield casualties. Interview patients and recording their medical histories. Keep health records and clinical files up-to-date.
- Health Care Specialist at U.S. Army
- Assistant General Manager at Hardee's
- Sales Representative at Bluegreen Vacations
- Hardees Crew Member at Hardees
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school
• As a health care specialist, I provided emergency medical treatment, primary care, cardio-pulmonary service, force health protection and evacuation in a variety of operational and clinical settings.
• Assisted Physicians with providing medical care to patients, Medical coding and Billing, Medical Terminology, Medical Office Procedures, Medical Office Transcription, Medical Insurance Billing, Typing, Filing, Phone Answering, and Charting.
• Maintained accurate records of patient care, condition, progress and concerns.
• Monitored vital signs, such as blood pressure and pulse.
• Responded appropriately to the physical, emotional and developmental needs of patients.
• Tested and recorded blood glucose levels.
• Changed sterile dressings.
• Obtained information about clients' medical history, drug history, complaints and allergies.
• Provided pre- and post-operative care.
• Scheduled and accompanied clients to medical appointments.
• Maintained a clean, healthy and safe environment.
• Assisted with patient transfer and ambulation.
• Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, answering phones and filing.
• Transported patients to other areas of the hospital in wheelchairs and gurneys.
• Assisted patients with ambulation and crutch walking.
• Performed procedures and uses equipment as delegated by a licensed professional, including blood draws, Foley catheter removal and EKGs.
• Supported diagnostic procedures, assisted with technical nursing treatments and entered information in patient records and charts.
• Documents objective data and routine aspects of patient care.
• Collects patient specimens and data, including vital signs, input/output and other delegated measurements.
• Monitored expiration of medical supplies and medications.
- Health Care Specialist at Medical Office Transcription
3 years at this Job
- Associate - Health Information Technology
• Provide health care services in patients residences
• Transport and accompany patients to doctors office or to hospital
• Medication reminder to patient on prescription on a daily basis
• Assist with clients personal care activities
• Monitor patients and report on their condition
• Maintain patients care records on a daily basis and document provided services
• Assist patients with mobility with walker wheelchair and bed transfers
• Prepare daily meals for patients in home
• Provide companionship and basic emotional support
- Home & Health Care Specialist at Right At Health & Homecare Agency
- Homecare Specialist at Private Home Care for Elderly Client
- Child Caregiver at Private Child Care
3 years at this Job
- - General Studies
- High School Diploma
- - Access Adult Education Program
Claims investigation Benefits specialist Health Care Advocate Receptionist
- Health Care Specialist at Alorica
- Music Ministry Leader at Temple Tabernacle
- Administrative Assistant at The Maitland Conservatory
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Music