AnnaCate Whole Health Coach
• Educate, support, and mentor clients to achieve personalized, sustaining health goals
• Create, write, and share motivational messaging for website, blog, and social media
• Manage business strategy, finance, content, and marketing of health coaching practice
• Design and implement individualized plans for clients focusing on nutrition, fitness, and "primary foods" (spiritual, emotional, mental health) based on integrative dietary theories
• Execute plans, recommendations, and recipes according to individual client needs
• Empower clients to make positive, lasting wellness changes to live a life of whole health
- Owner and Holistic Health Coach at AnnaCate Whole Health Coach
- Program Manager/Development Specialist at Sanford Health
- Education Manager at
- Clinical Research Associate II at Sanford Research/USD
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certified Health Coach
- Master of Science - Health Science
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management & Marketing
I assists clients in reaching their desired health goals through weekly consultations.
- Health coach at Alexis Health coach and mediation
- EEG Technologist at Alliance
- Center Medical Specialist at Grifols
- Paramedic at Union EMS
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- Associates - Emergency Medical Science
- Paramedic Certification
- College prep
Worked with clients to achieve health goals Provided support to clients struggling to lose weight, eat healthier, etc.
- Health Coach at Health Coach Institute
- Educational Support at PESG Educational Staffing Solutions
- Customer Service Rep at K & C Leather Co
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
• I help busy professionals conquer mind-body health challenges to optimal levels of performance by a proven 6-week process.
• Created numerous personalized wellness and fitness plans for individuals and groups.
• Assessed clients health history and worked with them to determine appropriate, unique course of action to improve health and vitality.
• Questioned clients about physical and emotional health, lifestyle, and diet to determine potential causes of pain or imbalance.
• Advised clients of specific course of action to promote solutions to their health concerns.
• Counseled clients about general wellness, nutrition, sleeping habits, stress management, creative health, and detoxification.
• Maintained detailed and accurate case histories of clients.
• Provided regular communication with client to address specific concerns.
- Certified Holistic Health Coach at The Health Coach.Fit (online and remote health coaching business)
- Infantry Fire Team Leader and IED Detection Dog K9 Handler Kennel Master Assistant at 2nd Battalion 5th Marines, Regimental Combat Team 6, Afghanistan
- Humanitarian Aid/Disaster Relief Worker at 31ST MARINE EXPEDITIONARY UNIT
4 months at this Job
- CPR & AED - First Aid
- Certificate in Holistic Life Style Coaching Level 1 - Health & Wellness
- Healing Fungal and Parasite Infections - Health & Wellness
- Primal Pattern Movements - Health & Wellness
- Associate - Multi-Media Communications
- IED Detection Dog Handler - Federal Threat Protection
- School of Infantry (WEST) - Infantryman, Battlefield and Warfare Tactics
- United States Marine Corps Recruit Training - Military
Remote health coach for Noom
- HEALTH COACH at NOOM
- ASSISTANT MEDICAL BILLER/RECEPTIONIST at ALPINE DERMATOLOGY CLINIC
- ASSISTANT INSURANCE BILLER at ADVANCED FAMILY CHIROPRACTIC
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Health Science
Educate and guide clients to make behavioral changes resulting in improved nutrition, dietary habits, physical ability and overall greater health and wellness.
• Coach clients toward achieving long-lasting and sustainable lifestyle changes.
• Hold clients accountable for their progress.
• Create and develop personalized wellness programs.
• Implement marketing strategies and built a strong network in the community.
• Interact with local and out of state clients.
• Conduct group coaching sessions.
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach at Koch Health Coach, LLC
- Client Services Coordinator and Administrative Assistant at DIPRA Institute
- Attorney at Self-employed
- Ground Transportation Services Regulation Technician at National Agency of Ground Transportation
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- - Brazilian Labor Law
- Bachelor of Law - Law
Own consulting business dedicated to help others improve their well being with a Holistic and Natural approach. Health Coach 2012 – present Equipped with extensive knowledge in Holistic Natural Nutrition, I help my clients make lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results. As a Health Coach, I learned to listen carefully, guide them navigate the world of contradictory nutrition and plan the necessary changes to accomplish their goal. ▪ Orchestrated personalized health assessments plans. ▪ Developed 3 to 6 months individual programs with weekly touch base. ▪ Conducted several educative workshops on health problemsprevention, Holistic Nutrition and healthy cooking. ▪ Advised clients on basic wellness supplementation.
- Health Coach at WINDOW OF HEALTH
- NATIONAL MANAGER GOTTEX at Tavistock Mexico holding s.a de c.v
- Assistant Retail buyer DKNY at GRUPO AXO
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate of Merit
- Associate's of Art - Art
I have successfully individual coached three people who have completed my six month coaching program. I also just completed my first group coaching program of over 70 people in January. It was a closed Facebook group where I coached clients on a 30 day body reset program. I have many good reviews on my Facebook business page from my clients. I do grocery and health food store tours in my area for my clients as well.
- Health Coach at Emily Robinson Health Coach LLC
- Direct Sales Representative at Plexus Worldwide
- Server/Server Trainer at Red Lobster
1 year at this Job
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Certificate - Holistic Health Coaching
- High school
I worked as a health coach assisting in group fitness classes, one on one training, personalized nutrition and workout plans.
- Health Coach at Herbalife
- Customer service sales associate who assists at Toyota
- at Merill Corp
- QC, where I at
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Kineseiology
- High School Diploma - Graduate
Health Coach for the Pediatrics Healthy Lifestyles Clinics: Build relationships with children and young adults from across the Denver area who have been designated overweight or obese. Set attainable nutrition and exercise goals. Emphasize long term follow up and personal empowerment. MEND Mind Nutrition Leader: Lead classes in nutrition, exercise, and healthy living strategies for children and their parents. Collaborate with parents in identifying strategies to support their children as they endeavor to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
- Health Coach at Denver Health
- Administrative Assistant at Solution Tree
- Diet Technician at Avista Hospital
- Peer Educator Intern at Office of Health Promotion, University of Colorado
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science
- Certificate - Public Health
- Pre-requisites - Pre-Health