Health consultant (school nurse) with population of special education students in grades preK through high school. Assessment of common illnesses and injuries, teaching staff about medication management, screenings, immunization compliance
- Health Consultant at Monterey County Office of Education
- Member at Sigma Theta Tau National Honor Society for Nursing
- Team RN at Santa Rosa Memorial Hospice
- RN Researcher for clinic trials for Medtronic Endeavor Stent at Cardiology Associates
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- F.N.P. Certificate
- Master of Science - Nursing
- P.N.P. Certificate - Ambulatory Pediatrics
- Bachelor of Science - nursing
Arizona (January 2018 - Present)
Multispecialty diagnostic laboratory, provider of Continuum comprehensive women's health diagnostic platform
Women's Health Consultant
• Conducted market research to determine provider opinions then collaborated with corporate teams to create unique women's health diagnostic platform.
• Liaised with marketing to tailor attractive messaging and materials for launch collateral.
• Consulted with finance to outline process metrics to deliver "best in class" billing concierge program.
• Identified, installed and managed beta test site to vet new testing suite.
• Combined market research and beta site learnings to create S.O.P.s for companywide launch.
• Leading the division YTD with most new accounts opened in 2018.
- Women's Health Consultant at TRUE HEALTH DIAGNOSTICS
- Market Development Manager at EXAGEN, Colorado
- Oncology Sales Specialist at AGENDIA
- Oncology Account Executive at MYRIAD GENETICS
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sport Science - Exercise and Sport Science
Health Consultant for Mid America Regional Council's Head Start Program- Health
Coordinator for over 400 children
● Facilitated CPR and First Aid, Safe Sleep, Chronic Conditions, and Medication Administration classes.
● Consulted in the area of Health and Safety for Child Care, Long term, and Home Health facilities.
● Completed state mandated patient assessments for Long Term Care Facilities.
● Clients in the KC metropolitan area including Independence School District, Kansas City School District, Education Station Preschool, Outreach Christian Education, Inspire Early Education Center, Granny's Pray and Play, Sunrise Parochial, and Rockhill Manor Residential Care.
- Owner/Health Consultant at Health Consultants of Kansas City, LLC
- Public Health Nurse at Independence Health Department
- Health Coordinator /Health and Nutrition Specialist at YMCA Head Start Program
- Telemetry & Psychiatric Nurse at Parallon Workforce Solutions
2 years at this Job
Home Health Consultant: Offer services for initial certification, reorganization and rebuilding Home Health agencies incorporating the 2018 Conditions of Participation, survey preparedness and increasing their ability to become a compliant and competitive agency in the community. I have worked with JACHO, CHAP and ACHC
- Home Health Consultant: at Home Health Consulting Owner/Operator Private Business
- Administrator/Director Of Clinical Services for the Home at Home Health Care
- Director of Clinical Services at Goldleaf Home Health and Home Care
- Director at Hospice Covenant Care at Home
3 years at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
Serves as behavioral health consultant embedded in a clinic setting. Provides behavioral health care for all enrollees in the patient centered medical home using evidence-based interventions and clinical practice guidelines. Proactively collaborates to develop and integrate treatment goals with the patient and multidisciplinary team. Treatment centers on patients with psychosocial/psychiatric conditions which adversely effects their medical status and or daily functioning. This may be accomplished by coaching patients in behavioral interventions and or referrals to a higher level of care as needed.
• Perform biopsychosocial evaluations and diagnosis consistent primarily with Solution Focused and Brief Therapeutic Models. Provide targeted, functional assessments to primary care managers in clinic settings regarding client's referral.
• Provide diagnostic impressions, clinical summaries, and Behavioral Change Plans to PCM - usually same day. Implement Behavior Change Plans consistent with best practices. Employ Substance Abuse, Cognitive Behavioral, Brief and Narrative Therapies as well as Motivational Interviewing techniques according to need. Elevated to higher levels of care when necessary.
• Coordinate and serve as a liaison with community resources
• Performs crises intervention to divert unnecessary hospitalizations and also to facilitate faster placements of crises patients into inpatient settings when warranted.
- Internal Behavioral Health Consultant at Air Force
- Lead Social Worker at Day Kimball Healthcare
- Addiction Recovery Services Clinician at United Services Incorporated
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- IBHC - Behavioral Health
- Master of Social Work - Social Work
- - Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - Alcohol Rehabilitation Counselor
Disaster Mental Health Consultant to organizations responding to small/large scale incidents. Grief Counselor - Private practice
- Disaster Mental Health Consultant/Grief Counselor at Self Own Business
- Instructor at Center for Domestic Preparedness(FEMA)
- Manager at Regional Preparedness Program
- Deputy Regional Disaster Manager at American Red Cross
1 year at this Job
- Masters - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - History
Working with patients with complex medical and behavorial health issues in collaboration with PCP; health coaching, depression and behavorial health screening, short term counseling, referrals
- Behavorial Health Consultant at Care STL Health
- Therapist - Military and Family Life Counselor at Magellan Health Systems
- Therapist - Military and Family Life Counselor at MHN, Inc
- EAP Counselor/Consultant at Magellan Health Systems
5 months at this Job
- Master - Social Work
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
Supervisor: Robin Goodman, LCSW
• Assess and develop behavioral health treatment procedures for adults.
• Coordinate care with physicians, nurses, medical assistants, and behavioral health assistants.
• Evaluate and treatment services for mental health patients
• Behavioral Health Services and substance abuse services
• Medicinal Assistance Treatment for recovery patient
- Behavioral Health Consultant at Family Health Center
- Visiting Professor Social Work at Kentucky State University
- Community Mental Health Agency Team Leader at Family and Children's Place
- Director Family Service Center at Jefferson County Public Schools
1 year at this Job
- Masters in Social Work - M.S.S.W. Masters
- B.S. - Sociology
- December 14th, 2018)
• Established behavioral health services in outlying clinics
• Offered and carried out therapy
• Completed intakes for new clients and ESS clients
• Completed screens and assessments
• Co-Facilitator caregiver support group
• Co-Facilitator for 2018: Your Healthiest Year Yet
• Co-Facilitator for 2019: A Bright Future, Remembering the Good
• Lead presentation on clinical topics
- Behavioral Health Consultant at SLV-Health
- Case Manger Aide at Conejos County Public Health
- at Valentine Center for Family Therapy
- Receptionist at Conejos County Public Health
3 months at this Job
- Masters of Counselor Education - Clinical Mental Health
- Bachelors of Science degree - Animal Science
Provide individual counseling on site as part of integrated treatment team in an on site health clinic Help provide in room consultation to clients regarding behavioral issues in addition to more traditional individual therapy Conduct trainings for staff and groups on behavioral health topics
- Behavioral Health Consultant at Connectus Health
- Therapist/ Supervisor at Private Practice
- In-Home Counselor and Group Home Counseling Intern at Youth Villages
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Counseling
- Bachelor's - Social work