I work as a health coordinator reviewing and approving prior authorizations and PCS and Long Term Service Support.
- Health Coordinator at HCSC
- Community Support Worker at OpenSkies Healthcare
- Juvenile Corrections Officer at Youth Development and Diagnostic Center
- Mental Health Worker/Supervisor at Children's Treatment Center
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Services
Not-for-profit that provides oversight of the public mental health system in Easton, Maryland. Behavioral Health Coordinator, crisis services. Oversight of seven behavioral health contracts; assisted with state audits of service providers; grant writing and lead writer/researcher for a regional crisis services strategic plan. October 2011 to August 2018.
- Behavioral Health Coordinator at Mid-Shore Behavioral Health
- Volunteer Maryland/AmeriCorps at Phillips Wharf Environmental Center
- Staff writer at The York Dispatch, formerly York Sunday News
- Content editor at Today
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. in journalism - sociology, criminal justice and international relations
Rockledge, Florida 06/17-03/19 Patient service Assistance: Check in and check out patients, insurance verifications, Behavioral Health Coordinator, on the Bakeract Team, making charts for Behavioral Health, doing billing for all providers including behavioral health, setting up appointments, making reminder calls.
- Behavioral Health Coordinator at Brevard Health Alliance
- at Dr.Francis Ashie, M.D
- at Florida Dermatology
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
DALLAS, TX Baylor Scott & White Hospital System Transitional Care Management- Health Coordinator December 12,2018- Current Employment Verification 1-800-367-5690 Perform comprehensive care management calls post ER and hospital visits. Confirm care received during stay Care needs post discharge, orders and any outpatient services, DME, HH, follow up appointments As well as initiate any RN, SW referrals or orders needed for continuity of care. By creating a document encounter within the EMR View and reconcile medications, drug interactions, confirm drug allergies Schedule follow up appointments with PCP and forward note to care team or providers Current preceptor for new hires in role Participate in department workshops, training and education meetings Conduct peer interviews and training of new staff
- Health Coordinator at COMPREHENSIVE CARE MANAGEMENT, BAYLOR QUALITY ALLIANCE
- Floor Office Manager at COMPREHENSIVE CARE MANAGEMENT, BAYLOR QUALITY ALLIANCE
- Transitional Gaps Coordinator at COMPREHENSIVE CARE MANAGEMENT, BAYLOR QUALITY ALLIANCE
- Medical Assistant at COLON &RECTAL
3 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant-CPR
I worked at BCBS as a health Coordinator. I answered the phones and transferred members to there care coordinator. And also helped the members to complete there health risk assessment. So they could be assigned a care coordinator
- Health Coordinator at Blue Cross Blue Shield
- PCT/CNA at Southern Illinois Healthcare
- Sitter at Southern Illinois Healthcare
- Medical Records Clerk at Southern Orthopedic Associates
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Medical Specialties
- Certificate - CNA program
- High school or equivalent
The Health Coordinator facilitates patient continuity of care with the healthcare team.
● Utilizes available resources to ensure patients receive care that is continuous, comprehensive, and coordinated across the care continuum.
● The Health Coordinator works cooperatively with HTPN providers and personnel to carry out the goals and objectives of HTPN, according to established policies and procedures.
● The Health Coordinator also schedules hospital follow up appointments, patient outreach to ensure the transitioning period from the hospital to home is
● As a Health Coordinator I participated in the RISE program Baylor Scott& White Dallas, TX Pulmonary Speacialist of Dallas
● As an Medical Assistant, I schedule patient for appointments
● Responsible for labs and injections
● Responsible for taking vitals and reviewing medications
● Check-in and check-out using EPIC
● checking voicemails and returning messages left in inbox for provider
● giving lab results to patients when permitted
● confirming insurance via phone or EPIC
- Health Coordinator/Medical Assistant at Baylor Scott& White
- Medical Assistant/ Phlebotomist at Tufts Medical Center GMA
- Program Director/ Lead Teacher at 5 Star After School Program
- Medical Assistant at CN Staffing
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Dr Antonio Diaz - Brownsville, TX May 2018 to Present greet patients, answer phone, scan documents, title xix, verify insurances, assist patient with any concerns and questions, multi- task, home health coordinator.
- home health coordinator at Dr Antonio Diaz
- home health coordinator at Dr Graciela Leija
- home health coordinator at Dr Asim Zamir
10 months at this Job
- - Electronic Medical Records Knowledge
Teacher's assistant to the head teacher in infant room and float assistant to head teacher in preschool room. Responsibilities as health coordinator include: completing monthly inspections of daycare to ensure that it is up to current policies and licensing requirements; complete quartly reviews of daycares files to ensure all required forms are present and that every child is up-to-date on their vaccines; and to review the daycare's policies and suggest updates/improvements.
- Teacher/Health Coordinator at Bubbling Brook Childcare Center
- Job Coach/Personal Care Assistant at Trillium Services Inc.
- Personal Care Assistant at ACCRA Care Inc
- Flu Clinic Nurse/Screening Technician at Interactive Health
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Nursing
- Associates of Applied Science
- Associates of Arts
As a Mental Health coordinator I am responsible for researching scheduling and executing Mental Health programs and resources for a local elementary and middle school. A few things I have accomplished in this position are implementing a school wide anti violence program, 3 drug and alcohol prevention programs, and more than 50 students linked to one on one counseling services. I have also been nominated for the Champion of Children Award and worked closely with therapists in the area to provide information and break down stigmas on Mental health diagnoses and to link families with resources.
- Mental Health Coordinator at Youth Services Systems
- Chef at St Johns Home for Children
- Correctional Counselor at WVDOC
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology and Human Services
- - Hospitality Management and Tourism
The Community Health Coordination team is a one of a kind development that is designed to help Managed Care Organizations keep with the state regulations of waiver members. Working with internal and external systems to acquire information on eligibility within the company and what services the member is needing to maintain his/her lifestyle. Duties of the Community Health Coordinator is to make sure that the providers get paid and the members are getting services. A large range of computer programs are used to check and verify eligibility, ensure that the member is receiving services, and check the status of the members authorizations (such as when they go into the hospital or experience a change in status in health).
- Community Health Coordinator at Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Marketing/Admissions Assistant at Accolade Heathcare of Paxton Senior Living
- Community Relations Coordinator at Illinois Knights Templar Home
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Heritage Health Enterprises
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- Associate of Science