• Train coworkers on how to conduct health inspections, operate mobile equipment, issue notices, update computer databases, take samples, and don/doff personal protective equipment.
• Supervise interns and nursing students on how to conduct health inspections.
• Providing inspection reports to clients, consultants, city and state agencies
• Travel to conduct scheduled and non-scheduled inspections and to attend meetings, conferences and training.
• Maintain and update health inspection databases.
• Prepare, process, and issue notice of violations and emergency orders.
• Conduct health inspections and manages cases according to standard operating procedures, regulations and protocols established by federal, state, and local laws, regulations and policies.
• Assist in environmental emergencies response with city and state agencies.
• Conduct walk through inspections on public property during renovations, mold and asbestos remediation to observe compliance with all health codes and ordinances.
• Conduct annual nail, tanning, and body art and piercing salons inspections to ensure compliance with health codes.
• Researches corporate ownership real estate ownership, health hazards and related laws and regulations.
• Collect asbestos samples for laboratory testing and collection of evidence for use in issuing notices or investigating complaints.
• Calibration of mobile indoor air equipment.
• Perform other related duties or other Department functions as assigned.
- Health Inspector at Boston Public Health Commission
19 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering - Industrial Engineering
Inspect Food Service Establishments
● Educate Operators on ways to prevent potential health hazards
● Type up written reports, including any violations
● Close establishments that endanger public health with prior approval from Office
● Stay up to date with new codes and regulations for food establishments
● Train/Mentor incoming potential Public Health Sanitarians
- Health Inspector at NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Service Clerk at Walgreens Pharmacy
- Lab Technician at Brooklyn College Biology Lab
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Biology
- High School Diploma
•Conduct routine and follow-up health inspections on all local retail food establishments, including restaurants, hospitals and grocery stores
•Educate establishments and the public about food and food handling safety
•Work with establishment owners to adhere to the Indiana Retail Sanitation Code
• Investigate and follow-up with any food-borne illness outbreaks
• Educate establishments about food-borne illnesses and reportable symptoms
- Health Inspector at Porter County Health Department
- Clubhouse Manager/Director at POTTAWATTOMIE COUNTRY CLUB
- Food and Beverage Manager at WALDORF ASTORIA
- Outlets Manager at EMBASSY SUITES
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Public Health
I work at the University of Medical Sciences in Shiraz. My post is where the monitoring of production units, centers and shops for the supply of supplies and sanitary supplies. My duties, except for the inspection of manufacturing units based on the annual rating of factories and sampling They are required if necessary. In this inspection, the health and technical problems, the control of the presence of the technical officer, the items that are specific and public by me. We have about 4 years of production management experience and technical responsibility in the dairy industry. I also thanked for the design, manufacture and production of sugar candy along with the inspection work from self-assembly units, and in this industry I am very familiar with the design and construction of installation machines I'm making machines.
- Health Inspector at ministry of iranian health-dairy indstry-sugar industry
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Science and food industry
• Managed samples of mosquito larvae.
• Prepared and submitted weekly reports to Rutgers New Brunswick Department of Science.
• Surveyed residents throughout Hudson County for potential mosquito diseases.
- Health Inspector at Hudson Regional Health Commission
- Bookkeeper at The Law Offices of O'Halloran and Vitale
- Assistant Accountant at Anell's Grocery Store
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
• Regulated aquatic centers to county standards and conducted arbovirus surveillance within the county.
• Collected field data for DeKalb Board of Health 2018 West Nile Virus report.
• Served as health educator and provided public health knowledge for arbovirus related issues.
• Utilized public health skills of surveillance and program assessment through WNV program.
- Seasonal Environmental Health Inspector at DeKalb Board of Health
- Lead Lifeguard at Howard University
- CVS Pharmacy Technician at CVS Health / CVS Pharmacy
- Research Assistant at Childrens National Medial Center
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Public Health
- Bachelor's - Biology
I identifying dog sellers for licensing purposes; inspecting animals and facilities where dogs are sold or offered for sale, animal shelters that shelter dogs, animal control facilities and other animal handling operations where dogs are sold or offered for sale, reviewing business transaction records and equipment for compliance with animal health laws, rules, and regulations. Through routine inspection activities, the position will educate owners, dealers, etc. and seek voluntary compliance with animal health rules and assist people with obtaining proper licenses. Conduct investigations based on received complaints, write reports and take enforcement action if necessary.
- Animal Health Inspector at State of Wisconsin-DATCP, Division of Animal Health
- Regulatory Specialist at State of Wisconsin-Office of the Commissioner of Railroads
- Laborer at Sanders Landscape
- Iron Worker at Wisconsin Rebar
4 months at this Job
- Associates - Criminal Justice
Completed 10-15 risk-based inspections at cafés and restaurants each week. Traveled locally and regionally to conferences, workshops and presentations. Maintained up-to-date and comprehensive electronic and paper filing systems. Collaborated with local health departments and other community partners.
- Health Inspector at City of Woburn
- Pharmacy Technician at CVS Pharmacy
- Photo Lab Supervisor at CVS Pharmacy
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
- Health Inspector at Suffolk County Department of Health
- Server at FatFish Wine Bar & Bistro
- Bartender at FatFish Wine Bar & Bistro
- Server at FatFish Wine Bar and Bistro
2 months at this Job
- Master of Public Health - Public Health
• Perform routine health inspections of food service establishments
• Administer feedback to persons in charge in order to improve their operations
• Follow up with establishments by virtue of re-inspections
• Prepare reports to determine compliance of local codes
• Communicate with local officials my findings via written and visual documentation
- Health Inspector at MoJin Solutions LLC
- General Manager at Five Guys
- Assistant Manager at Panera Bread
- Department Manager at McDonald's
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma