employed Duties include both primary and follow-up inspections of public establishments to ensure compliance with sanitary codes. Inspectors may relay establishment violations to the owner or manager and ensure he or she ameliorates these within an appropriate amount of time. Inspectors may also be expected to testify at hearings regarding establishment violations utilizing his or her inspection reports. Public health inspectors respond to questions regarding documented violations, prepare detailed reports and maintain inspection records. Additional public health inspector duties may include evaluating data pertaining to the inspection and maintaining correspondence with the organization concerning permits and violations.
- Health Inspector at Bell County Public Health District
- CPS Investigator at Department Family and Protective Services
- Research Assistant at Baylor Scott & White Health
- Transfusion Operational Technician at Baylor Scott and White Hospital
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Resource Management
- Associate - Science and Health Administration
- High school or equivalent
As a consumer health Inspector I inspect food services establishments, daycare facilities, temporary events, etc to educate management and staff on proper food handling practices.
- Consumer health Inspector at Galveston County Health District
- Pearland Municipal court at CITY OF PEARLAND
- Teller at 5 Point Credit Union
- Warranty Administrator at JK Chevrolet
5 months at this Job
- Master of Public Health in health disparities - Public Health
- Bachelor of Science - Dietetics
I worked as a mock health inspector, where I advised people on their health and safety hazards in the kitchen and coffee shop.
- Mock Health Inspector at Common Grounds Coffee Shop and Bakery
- Mock Server at Common Grounds Coffee Shop and Bakery
7 months at this Job
Responsibilities: Environmental health inspector providing percolation test, air quality and water test . Inspect septic systems, wells, swimming pools, tannimng beds, zoning violations and noxious weeds throughout Pottawattamie county. Accpmplishments: Weed commisioner Pottawattamie County, registered Sanitarian, CPO, Iowa applicator and right-of-way certificate. Skills Used Multi tasking. Excellent communication and people skills. Familiar with computers and smart phones.
- Enviromental Health Inspector at Pottawattamie County
- 911 Telecommunicator at Pottawattamie County
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Human Services
• Food Hygiene - Meat and poultry inspection,
• Community environmental sanitation.
• Inspection of food establishments.
• Water quality monitoring.
• Inspections of institutions such as schools, health centers, police stations, etc.
• Vector control activities.
• Health education activities at homes, schools, churches, etc.
• Health training and certification of beauty therapists and food workers.
• Investigations of complaints and abatement of nuisances.
- Public Health Inspector at Southern Regional Health Authority
- Cashier at CVS Pharmacy
- Barista at Starbucks Coffee
- Grocery Clerk at Waldbaums Supermarket
5 years at this Job
- Certificate in Supervisory Management
- Bachelor's of Science degree - Environmental Health
- Certificate in Supervisory Management
- High School Diploma
Started as a Summer Help position June 2016 and was hired on as Full Time EH Inspector in November 2016. Main duties include education and code enforcement during routine inspections at restaurants, grocery stores, schools, and public pool inspections. Other duties include conducting liquor compliance inspections through a pilot program with the Illinois Liquor Commission, Special Event inspections, data entry, and communicating with clients.
- Environmental Health Inspector at Winnebago County Health Department
- Manager at Rockton Hardware
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
• Conducts sanitary inspections of food service establishments throughout the five boroughs of New York City
• Educates food service operators of proper food safety measures, and potential public health hazards
• Performs detailed report writing of conducted inspections
- Public Health Inspector at NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Civic Corps Community Organizer at Americorps
- Data Management & Evaluation Assistant (Internship) at The Intrepid Museum
- Lead Receptionist, Security Officer at Brookfield Place
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Physical Anthropology
Qualify and verify water departments in the west region all of the certified and un-certified (prasa and non-prasa) by the water and sewage Authority.
- Health inspector at Health Department, Drinking water division
- Office Manager at UPRAG Security
- Walmart Stocker at Walmart
- Scorekeeper at Little Lads
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Tecnologia ambiental
Perform inspections on home sewage treatment systems to ensure compliance with county policy and the Ohio Department of Health Sewage Code and Regulations. Educate the public in how to properly care for and maintain their sewage treatment systems. Work with other associates to ensure inspections are current and work to appropriately address any issues that may arise. Assist in testing and modifying Microsoft Access databases, as well as completion of data entry, answering phones/returning voicemails, and preparing for inspections while optimizing routes for maximum efficiency.
- Health Inspector-Water Quality Technician at Hamilton County General Health District
- Veterinary Assistant at Village Animal Hospital
- Store Manager at GameStop Incorporated
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Public Administration and Policy
- Bachelor's - History and Psychology
• Observe employee conduct in facilities to ensure they are working to prevent the spread of disease.
• Educate the public and individuals on methods to reduce contamination.
• Develop protocols to maintain public and industrial hygiene standards.
• Enforce existing health regulations in community practices.
• Monitor the disposal and handling of waste in environments such as hospitals, businesses and the public sector.
• Inspecting personal practices and equipment.
• Conducting interviews with the public regarding waste disposal and hygienic habits.
- Public Health Inspector at Chicago Department of Public Health
- Head Chef at Ravisloe Country Club
- Elementary Lunchroom Manager at Chicago Public Schools
- Chef at Mariano's Fresh Market
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Justice and Security Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Criminal Justice Administration
- Master of Science - Psychology