2018 Mental Health Professional: Offer services for the purpose of improving an individual's mental health or treat mental disorders. Evaluate an individual's mental health using clinical interviews, psychological evaluations and testing.
- Mental Health Professional at Bruce Professional Counseling
- Assistant Manager at Family Dollar
- Front Desk Clerk at Travel Inn Hotel
- Sales Associate at Wal-Mart Supercenter
1 month at this Job
- BS in Child Development - Child Development
- AA in Arts
Mental Health Professional
• As a trained mental health professional, I completed initial assessment on clients to gained and provided information to client and family on possible therapy.
• Developed a treatment plan geared to the needs of individuals to provided behavioral health therapy that will help client to deal and cope with daily struggles.
• Conducted reassessments as needed and maintain HIPPA regulated documentation.
• Performed clinical management coordination.
- Mental Health Professional at Absolute Health
- Rolling Mill Operator at Bayou Steel Group
- ECS Tech and Mechanic at Team Industries Services
- Service Technician at Sears Automotive
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Industrial Technology - Industrial Technology
Behavioral Health Professional
• Deliver professional assistance in peoples homes.
• Complete multiple training courses to maintain eligible for the job.
• Work long hours with a positive attitude.
• Bring persistence and reliability into a clients home.
• Provide a safe place for clients to get help and work a lot on communication.
- Behavorial Health Professional at MAS Community Health
- Commissary Representative at Tkc Holdings
- Painter at Isaac Rhode Painting
1 year at this Job
Mental Health Professional, 2016 to Present
● Maintain confidentiality of records relating to client's treatment
● Encourage clients to express their feelings and discuss what is happening in their lives, and help them develop insight into themselves and their relationships.
● Guide clients in the development of skills and strategies for dealing with their problems.
● Prepare and maintain all required treatment records and reports.
● Collect information about clients through interviews, observation, and tests.
- Mental Health Professional at RENEWED MINDS BEHAVIOR HEALTH CENTER
- Case Manager at CHRISTOPHER YOUTH CENTER
- New Operations Support Technician at CENTURYLINK
- Counselor Intern at OUR HOUSE HELP FOR TEENS
3 years at this Job
- MASTER'S DEGREE - CLINICAL MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE - GENERAL STUDIES
• Licensed Mental Health Professional ◦ Completed assessments such as BHAs and the LOCUS and CALOCUS ◦ Assisted in development of treatment plans ◦ Completed outpatient treatment requests ◦ Provided counseling and/or psychotherapy to clients ◦ Reviewed others' completed assessments and sign off on these ◦ Document client progress
- Licensed Mental Health Professional at Choices Behavioral Health and Wellness
- MHS staff at Behavioral Services of Louisiana
- Case Manager at Community Resource Coordinators
- Receptionist/Billing at Caring to Love Ministries
10 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts in Counseling - Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Psychology
Behavioral Health Professional. Primary duties include conducting intakes and initial assessments for incoming patients at the Kansas Department of Corrections (KDOC) on a daily basis. Provide individual therapy for an assigned caseload of patients identified and enrolled in the Treatment Reintegration Unit (TRU) program. Utilize Solution Focused Brief Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Motivational Interviewing techniques during individual psychotherapy sessions and intakes. Facilitate several weekly group therapy sessions implementing evidence-based curriculums. Collaborate with patients and supervisors in designing and implementing comprehensive treatment plans. Engage in direct crisis management services in collaboration with KDOC, medical, and psychiatry staff to ensure the safety of patients and employees when patients disclose or demonstrate suicidal or homicidal ideation. Participate in multi-disciplinary team meetings, conference calls, and comprehensive file reviews in order to provide accurate information of current patient functioning when prompted by Kansas Department of Corrections and Corizon regional management in order to determine effective placement between programs and facilities.
- Behavioral Health Professional at Corizon Health, Lansing Correctional Facility
- Behavioral Health Assessor, PRN at Corizon Health, Lansing Correctional Facility
- Practicum Student Intern at Clinical Associates, P.A.
- Practicum Intern at Clinical Associates, P.A
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Social Work
As a Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) with SequalCare, I have worked with kids with disabilities in order to correct undesirable behaviors. I have also had to keep accurate documentation and records.
- Behavioral Health Professional at Sequel Youth and Family Services
- EMT-Basic at University Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- Security Officer at Six Flags, Inc.
- Library Volunteer at South Hadley Public Library
2 months at this Job
I currently work as a mental health professional on the ACT team. We provide case management and therapeutic services for severally mental ill patients within Lehigh county.
- Mental health professional at Horizon House Inc
- Family Reunification Therapist III at PEMHS
- JDAP Case Manager at BAYS Florida
- Therapist Intern at Mission Possible
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master - MFT, LPCC
- Bachelor - Psychology
- Associates - Psychology
As a Mental Health Professional I conducted individual counseling and facilitated group therapy to a variety of individuals with drug and alcohol or other mental health problems. I have experience using CBT, DBT, and solution based therapy.
- Mental Health Professional at PATHWAY TO RECOVERY
- Service Desk Analyst (Sanofi) at C3i Inc.
- Seasonal Safety Coordinator at Amazon.com Fulfillment
- Warehouse Associate at Amazon Fulfillment
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- M.A. - Psychology
- B.S. - Psychology
Behavioral Health Professional
• Conduct therapeutic individual, and family sessions
• Monitor progress through progress notes
• Act as an advocate to coordinate services or to resolve emergency problems in a crisis situation
- Behavioral Health Professional at Alternative Family & Community Services
- Mental Health Therapist at Change Your World
- Mental Health Therapist at Garden of Angels
- Family Protection Specialist at Mississippi Department of Human Services
4 years at this Job
- Masters in Social Work - Mental Health
- B.A. - Family and Children