I am a certified Behavioral Health Professional. I have worked with at multiple clients, with different needs, aging from 17-4.
- Behavioral Health Professional at Western Maine Behavioral Health
8 months at this Job
- - Elementary Education
I’m a Qualified Behavioral Health Provider (QBHP). I establish a supportive client relationship with the goal of empowering clients and their support network to actively participate in mental health treatment. We provide clinical interventions to reinforce, practice, and model therapeutic techniques and treatments as directed by the Mental Health Professional. Help teach life skills and obtain any resources that would benefit our clients.
- Qualified Mental Health Professional at MIDSOUTH HEALTH SYSTEMS
- Support Mgr at Walmart
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Basics
- High school - Required subjects
Mental Health Professional
• Coordinates closely with other staff and community partners to ensure the appropriateness of treatment modalities and services being provided.
• Develops and implements plans for discharge.
• Serve as clinical liaison to referral sources and parents regarding progress and needs; including attendance of FAPT meetings and court hearings as necessary.
• Emotional, behavioral and social support for students.
• Individual and group counseling; crisis intervention.
• Social skills training, classroom observation and monitoring.
• Collaboration with school personnel, parents and other service providers.
- Mental Health Professional at Health Connect America
- Mental Health Professional at National Counseling Group
- Fairfax VA Direct Support Worker at Delta T Group
- Certified Correctional Officer at Rappahannock Regional Jail
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Human Service - Human Service/Management
As a Qualified Mental Health Professional, I did intakes, scheduled appointments, reviewed client information. In the past, I also supervised several caseworkers.
- Qualified Mental Health Professional at Ozark Center
19 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's Degree in general psychology
- General Psychology
- Bachelor's in psychology and education
Lafayette LA. April 2018- Present Education Program Director/Behavioral health Professional
- Education Program Director/Behavioral health Professional at Louisiana Excel Care. Mental Health Rehabilitation Services LLC
- Life Coach , Personal, Spiritual and marriage Coach at Transitional Leadership
- Mental Health Professional/ Education Program Director at Yes I Can Mental Health Rehabilitation Services LLC
- Mental Health Professional/ Empowerment Parent Program Director at Loving Hearts Social Services LLC
11 months at this Job
- Masters of Education - Science of Exercise Physiology
- Bachelors - Education
As the mental health professional I contribute to the on-going development of American Humane's Pups-4-Patriots program. The program offers mental health support for veterans who desire to become service dog handlers.
- Mental Health Professional at Contracted with American Humane's Pups-4-Patriots program
- Owner/Clinician at integrative Counseling of Oregon, llc
- Mental Health Team Lead/Practitioner at HCP Systems
- Owner and Clinician at Integrative Counseling of NM, LLC
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- MS - Mental Health Counseling
Mental Health Professional/ Intake Coordinator Assist children with severe and persistent mental illness to achieve and maintain independence in the community by providing ongoing assessment, advocacy, support, linkage, referrals and crisis intervention. Conduct intake session with prospective clients to complete the enrollment process for services. Process all required documentation to complete the enrollment process Assist with authorization and reauthorization process of clients.
- Mental Health Professional/ Crisis Interventionist at Bridges to Hope Behavioral Health
- Permanent Supportive Housing Case Manager at TRAVELERS AID SOCIETY
- Mental Health Professional/ Intake Coordinator at Wish Health Services
- Mental Health Professional at New Orleans Center for Hope and Change
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Criminal Justice
- Bachelors of Science - Criminal Justice
Behavioral Health Professional (Lyman Moore Middle School)
• Providing 1-on-1 direct behavioral, emotional, and educational support to two different students weekly in a Functional Life Skills (FLS) classroom.
• Tracking daily behaviors, collecting data, and implementing an ABA-based approach to assist students in achieving success and independence in their school day.
• Assisting school staff with supporting other students in FLS classroom, particularly in transitions and classroom activities.
- Behavioral Health Professional at Connections For Kids
- 7th Grade Girls Soccer Coach at Lyman Moore Middle School
- Youth and Community Worker at The Opportunity Alliance
- Shift Lead/Barista at Coffee By Design
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Youth Ministry
-Provided Behavioral Health Professional Services to children under the direct supervision of the BHP Supervisor/Program Director. -Followed the Treatment plan provided by the clinician. -Provided hands-on, one-on-one support to the individual in the areas of daily living, social interaction, behavior management and communication following established treatment plan.
- Behavorial Health Professional at Bright Future Healthier You
- Shift Monitor at Pharos House
- Data Entry Tax Preparer at RepubliCash
- Behavorial Health Professional at Gateway Community Services
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Arts - Natural and Applied Science, Public Health
- High School Diploma
- - Engineering Design and Technology
Richland, WA - Mental Health Professional, Court Services
● Evaluate patients for the purpose of determining need for involuntary mental health commitment.
● Compile data from multiple sources in order to compose commitment petitions for presentation to the Superior Court of Benton and Franklin Counties.
● Defend the commitment petitions in court proceedings and testify as an expert if necessary.
● Effectively communicate with large team to provide competent and compassionate patient care.
● Assist with Psychosocial Assessments, as required upon patient admission to an inpatient facility.
- Mental Health Professional at Lourdes Counseling Center
- Intern, Jail Services and Acute Care at Comprehensive Healthcare
- Mental Health Worker/Case Manager at Comprehensive Healthcare
- Intern, Probation and Parole at Washington County Community Corrections
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelor of Social Work - Social Work