As a Health Unit Coordinator, I assist with various tasks in the department: answering phones, helping with the admission process, paperwork, entering orders, and assisting patients, etc.
- Health Unit Coordinator at Winona Health
- Licensed Practical Nurse at Sugar Loaf Senior Living
- Licensed Practical Nurse at Winona Health
- Customer Agent at Sprint
4 years at this Job
- Diploma - Nursing
Health Unit Coordinator for Med Surge Unit. Unit Secretary.
- Health Unit Coordinator at UPMC
- Patient Support Tech/ Unit Secretary/ HUC on Med Surge unit at BayCare Health Systems St. Joesephs South
- HHA - Home Health Aide at Lutheran Social Services
- HHA - Home Health Aide at Willcare
5 months at this Job
Responsible for Health Unit Coordinator duties for several clinics located at St. Francis Hospital.
- Health Unit Coordinator at Allina
- Health Unit Coordinator at Ridgeview Medical Center Current
- at Children's Hospital
- Admitting Specialist at
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science degree - Communications
health unit coordinator
- Health Unit Coordinator at Tenet health
- Warehouse at ISD 196
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - High school
- Cna/behavior health tech
• Recruited by Program Director, Everett Campus to assist in opening new facility as a Health Unit Coordinator
• Provided excellent customer service to all patients, visitors, staff, and internal and external providers
• Obtained psychiatric assessments using ICANotes software and recorded them in patient charts
• Facilitated the admission process, including assisting patients in completion of paperwork, entering information into MS4 system,updating the intake board, and creating rounding sheets and shift reports
• Prioritized tasks to completion in fast-paced environment
• Fielded incoming calls on high volume multi-line phone system, answered questions or directed callers to appropriate individuals
• Assessed staffing needs as related to the acuity of current population and made adjustments as needed
• Maintained logs and communication boards for changing census
• Completed support paperwork and procedures for patient discharge,
• Coordinated discharge with aftercare facilities
- Health Unit Coordinator at Fairfax Behavioral Health Hospital
- Reception/Front Desk at Fairfax Behavioral Health Hospital
- Program Specialist at Fairfax Behavioral Health Hospital
- Assistant to Social Services Director at Fairfax Behavioral Health Hospital
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Psychology
As a health Unit Coordinator I assisted the nursing team with approving medication orders, filing, training new hire care staff, medication audits, communication with other medical facilities, communication with doctors and nurses, scheduling, referrals for medical needs, Long term Care claims, and demographics for the residents electronic health records.
- Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) at New Perspective Mankato
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Heath Administration Associate Arts Degree - Health Administration
- Bachelor's - Health Administration
Health Unit Coordinator, Assemble and maintain patients charts, gather necessary documents former Emergency department Send and receive faxed documents Gather charts for transfer, admission and discharge Use and understanding of HIPPA and privacy laws Respond to family and patients requests while using department standards Answer and receive incoming calls, transfer incoming calls to physicians and nurses in a timely manner
- Health Unit Coordinator at McDowell Hospital
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Health unit coordinator on 3N, admitting and discharging patients from this unit, answer phone calls, call lights for patients, delivering messages to nurses and PCT in a timely matter, putting together patients charts, and keeping up with the census for this unit.
- Health Unit Coordinator at St Vincents Medical Center
- Customer Service Representative/Call Center at Ally Financial
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at Sykes
- Sales Associate at Dillard's Dept. stores
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - health physical education/ recreation/ wellness
- Associate of Science
- High School Diploma
I am the lead health unit coordinator for the surgical care unit. I train new employees, perform clerical duties including ordering supplies for the unit, coordinate with other units for patient care flow and help out as needed with whatever anybody needs. I am the go-to guy. I also use Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word on a regular basis.
- Health Unit Coordinator at Intermountain Healthcare
- Patient Care Technician at Intermountain Healthcare
- Patient Care Technician at Intermountain Healthcare
- Housekeeper at Intermountain Healthcare
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Agribusiness
- BS - Agriculture Systems Technology
Olmsted Medical Emergency
1650 4th St SE, Rochester, MN 55904
Health Unit Coordinator
• Develop and achieve unit goals on health, safety, cost and quality.
• Transcribe health physician order under RN's directions.
• Prioritize work and manage multiple emergent demands by working independently
• Perform certain clerical duties such as maintaining important papers and records of the patients.
• A health care unit coordinator performs primary check-ups of the patients and makes sure that they are admitted to the concerned doctors.
• Solve queries of the nurses and doctors related to administration
• Maintains open and appropriate communication with staff, patient care units, medical personnel, and departments
• Answers incoming calls, determines appropriate triage of calls and relaying of messages.
• Promptly and courteously greets visitors and provides help as require. Cardinal Home Healthcare 507-281-1077 3008 Wellner Dr NE, Rochester, MN 55906 Tearsa Smith PCA Rochester, MN
• Observed and documented patient status and reported patient complaints to the case manager. Completed and submitted clinical documentation in accordance with agency guidelines.
• Cleaned and organized patients' living quarters.
• Assisted with adequate nutrition and fluid intake.
• Planned, prepared and served meals and snacks according to prescribed diets.
• Provided transportation, assistance and companionship to clients.
• Performed household tasks such as laundry, dusting, washing dishes and vacuuming.
• Tended to patients with chronic illnesses.
• Assisted with ADLs. Nanny 715-607-0730 Clearlake, Wisconsin Sarah Crook
• Plan, prepare and arrange nutritious meals for children
• Bath and dress children
• Oversee children's homework
• Vacuum room and areas used by children
• Transport children to and from school or bus stop
• Perform light housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning tasks
• Keep an eye on children's activities during meals and rest periods
• Teach basic language and math lessons Receptionist 507-398-0598 Minneapolis, Minnesota Amina Mohamed
• Proven experience as front desk representative or agent or relevant position
• Familiarity with the use office machines
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Strong communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep and distribute messages
• Greet guests and welcome them into the office
• Accept and sign the delivery of letters, packages etc.
• Monitor office supplies stock and place orders when necessary
- Health Unit Coordinator at Olmsted
at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - archive