Supervisor for 5 Airmen; Encouraging interpersonal communication with staff
● Certified trainer for healthcare administrator career field
● Efficient in medical insurance and billing
● Impeccable communication with higher level departments in the medical treatment facilities
● Problem solving customer service skills
● Medical record filing and documenting
● Creating physician schedules
● Computer programming
● Referral management
- Healthcare Administrator at United States Air Force
8 years, 4 months at this Job
Woodhull hospital - Brooklyn, NY
August 2014 to present
• Provided data analysis from both within and outside of department.
• Developed reports interactive dashboards and internal procedures.
• Supported multiple internal levels of management in the evaluation of initiatives.
• Maximized effectiveness of analysis programming and reporting.
• Prepared executive level presentations for management and clients.
• Coordinated client and provider focused health services research.
• Worked with clients to recommend appropriate training and scheduling as systems were deployed.
- Healthcare Administrator at DS Reddy MD PC
- DS Reddy, Supervisor at DS Reddy MD PC
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- MPA - Public Administration
- MBBS Bachelors in Medicine and Surgery - Medicine and Surgery
BSN RN, ER/ICU/SANE/TNCC/PALS/ACLS, ODRC Healthcare Administrator, Certified paralegal
- Healthcare Administrator, BSN RN at OHIO DEPARTMENT OF REHABILITATION AND CORRECTIONS
- Emergency Room Nurse, Intensive Care Nurse, SANE at Mercy Health Partners
- Nurse Assistant at CHS Valley Care Health Systems of Ohio
- Internal Audit Coordinator at Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associates - Paralegal
• As the Administrator of a busy Assisted Living community, I am responsible for the individualized care planning of 80+ residents and supervise 50+ employees. I have the support of an amazing clinical team that allows me the time to support and develop our hard working Caregivers.
• Workplace training and culture is what I am truly passionate about and during my time with The Springs, I have had the honor of developing a Trainer/Mentor program that not only gives new staff the skills that they need to be successful, but also provides growth and leadership opportunities to our highly engaged care staff. HR responsibilities: Coaching & performance management of 60+ Caregivers, Med Techs & healthcare managers Recruiting, hiring, onboarding, orientation and training of new employees Ensure employee scheduling needs are coordinated with current resident acuity to meet needs for 24/7 resident care Employee morale, recognition and career growth opportunities Approval of bimonthly payroll hours Administrative Coordination: Ensuring compliance with state regulations & quality assurance directives, including: *Timely resident care plan coordination *Safe and efficient medication administration *Safety & work comp prevention and management of claims Financial responsibilities: Ensuring consistent resident occupancy - 2018 consistently met or exceeded occupancy goals of 95% or higher Monitoring monthly budgets Processing and approving invoices Ensuring accurate monthly resident billing and processing additional charges as needed
- Healthcare Administrator at Clackamas Woods
- Training & Development Coordinator at The Springs Living
- Business Office Manager at Tanasbourne
- Resource Development Manager at The Springs Living
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Responsibilities Martha Franks Baptist Retirement Community, Laurens, SC Interim Healthcare Administrator, April 8, 2013 to October 18, 2013 ( restructure eliminated position) Duties include the oversight and management of operations for an 88 bed skilled nursing unit, containing Medicare / Medicaid certified beds, which is a division of a Continuing Care Retirement Community. Responsibilities include personnel management, admissions and marketing, reporting, budget and spend down management, QAPI, leading meetings, and clinical oversight. Project lead on electronic medical record conversion. Responsible for overseeing wound care reporting, at risk meetings, maintaining survey readiness and compliance, Medicare documentation and infection control programs. Duties also include developing relationships with vendors and resources to achieve excellent clinical and financial outcomes. Cleared QIS survey with 4 minor tags and desk review. Accomplishments Implemented Electronic Medical Record software. Cleared facility's first QIS survey with desk review with 4 minor tags. Reduced turnover 25% and caught up employee evaluations which were more than 9 months overdue in majority of positions.
- Interim Healthcare Administrator at Martha Franks Baptist Retirement Community
- Director of Healthcare Administration at Summit Hills Retirement Community
- DBA at THI of SC at Inman, LLC
- Business Office/Financial Manager at Lutheran Homes of SC, Inc
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Financial Management
Working directly under the CEO and HR Manager to develop and manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines, including our healthcare program and all promotional strategies for 500 employees across 4 states and 5 divisions.
➢ Create & Implement incentive program content and educate employees on better healthcare decisions to save money in healthcare claims, in order to drive premiums down.
➢ Design, publish, and distribute the company quarterly newsletter, flyers, ads, brochures, email/text blasts, and all other communications to build employee morale and healthcare initiatives.
➢ Execute administrative key processes, spreadsheets and audits on our healthcare expenses.
➢ Track analysis reports and trends in order to adjust marketing materials to shift culture of negative healthcare trends.
➢ Coordinate the yearly company picnic and all other company events and employee engagement activities.
➢ Reconcile invoices from each of our benefit providers.
➢ Maintain company self-service web portal, configuration of connection files, and update and distribute electronic policies and communication details.
➢ Perform Benefits presentations each week at the new hire orientation.
➢ Record, edit and produce new hire orientation video to be used at each satellite office.
➢ Serve as a primary point of contact for all benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, flex spending accounts, supplemental insurance, Life insurance and the 401k plan.)
➢Manage all administrative aspects of unemployment claim processing, credits and reporting.
- Healthcare Administrator at J. F. Sobieski Mechanical Contractors, Inc
- Human Resources Administrator at J.F. Sobieski Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- Marketing Specialist/ Illustrator- Volunteer at Dream It. Live It
- International Customer Relations Specialist at Cigna Global Health Benefits
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications and Multimedia Management
- High school
Provided home healthcare for elderly with responsibilities to manage medical care and general well-being. Coordinated medical information, health and wellness related activities.
- Healthcare Administrator at
- Production & Marketing Coordinator at Network Communications Inc
- Executive Assistant at Visible Genetics, Inc
- Executive Assistant at Fuji Photo Film, USA, Inc
13 years at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Office Technology
Manager, Business Office
Job Type: Permanent
Work Schedule: Full time
Work experience: Managed 4 department heads and 12 staff members consisting of medical records, referral management, medical evaluation boards, and beneficiary counseling and assistance coordinator (BCAC) for Tricare.
Name of Organization: 61st Medical Squadron
Address: 483 N. Aviation Blvd, El Segundo, CA, 90245
Dates worked: December, 2016 to Present
Hours per week: 40
• Maintained 23K medical records; Led $400M managed care support contract
• Oversaw medical evaluation boards cases for 8,300 military members
• Led referral management office; Processed over 12K annual referrals valued at $501K
• Supervised centralized appointment line and booking protocols for 5 specialty clinics with 100% accountability; Ensured 43K annual medical appointments; Raised appointment rate by 25% in 1 quarter
• Completed 186 claims totaling $141K; Developed electronic debt collection process; Reduced completion time by 14 days
• Revamped appointment line call center; Enacted new Standard Operating Procedures resulting in number of calls handled up 32%, call efficiency up 11%, and abandoned calls down 58%
• Audited and recommended changes to Medical Evaluation Board programs, systems and functions to meet regulatory compliance; Decreased overdue cases by 98% Assistant manager, Business Office Job Type: Permanent Work Schedule: Full time Work experience: Directly supervises civilian and enlisted staff members; Ensured timely healthcare delivery to 165K area beneficiaries. Acted as liaison between 17.6K member civilian provider network, 8.5K beneficiaries and 151 geographically separated units. Name of Organization: 61st Medical Squadron Address: 483 N. Aviation Blvd, El Segundo, CA, 90245 Dates worked: December, 2015 to December, 2016 Hours per week: 40 Accomplishments:
• Piloted duplicate medical record initiative; Authored operating procedure and medical records tracking log
• Managed debt collection program; Worked with civilian agencies to resolve medical claims discrepancies valued at $24K
• Oversaw referral management program; Processed 9.1K network specialty care referrals valued at $700K
• Overhauled service treatment record process; Reduced overdue list from 65 to 4/lowest in Air Force Space Command. Recognized by hospital Commander Manager, Outpatient Records Job Type: Permanent Work Schedule: Full time Work experience: Managed medical records team and 15K charts. Ensured 100% record accountability and availability for 8.5K beneficiaries. Name of Organization: 61st Medical Squadron Address: 483 N. Aviation Blvd, El Segundo, CA, 90245 Dates worked: November, 2014 to December, 2015 Hours per week: 40 Accomplishments:
• Led, designed and implemented training programs and initiatives which contributed to 749 medical records being delivered 45% faster
• Oversaw annual active duty records inventory. Achieved 100% accountability for 1.2K medical charts and was lauded by the Air Force Medical Operations Agency
• Trained staff members and processed 697 requests while surpassing the Air Force standard by 14 days
• Oversaw appointment lines for 8.5K beneficiaries; Coordinated technician coverage and conducted monthly meetings Manager, Systems Help Desk Job Type: Permanent Work Schedule: Full time Work experience: Optimized Largest Air Force Hospital daily operations with 128 servers, 2.5K personal computers and 4.3K circuits worth $22M. Provided maintenance for $7M in information technology (IT) assets spanning 2.3M square feet & 3 remote buildings. Name of Organization: 60th Medical Support Squadron Address: 101 Bodin Circle, Travis AFB, CA, 94535 Dates worked: November, 2013 to November, 2014 Hours per week: 40 Accomplishments:
• Led Medical System Help Desk. Details 24-hour customer support to 2.5K users by providing all Tier I Support
• Managed Automated Data Processing Equipment program with ZERO incidents; accounted for 5K devices valued at over $3.6M
• Completed Advanced Information Technology system training; managed 1,138 work orders with 100% completion and customer satisfaction
• Led section to Squadron Team of the Quarter twice, 2013 Joint Commission accreditation and Air Mobility Command's Hospital of the Year; Earned Non-Commissioned Officer of the Quarter Manager, Personnel & Administration Job Type: Permanent Work Schedule: Full time Work experience: Led staff in providing personnel and administration support for Squadron Commanders and 2.5K personnel at Air Forces largest medical center Oversaw Freedom of Information Act, Disinterested Drug Inventory, Records Management and Privacy Act programs. Name of Organization: 60th Medical Support Squadron Address: 101 Bodin Circle, Travis AFB, CA, 94535 Dates worked: November, 2012 to November, 2013 Hours per week: 40 Accomplishments:
• Facilitated 120 inventories for controlled medication valued at $780K with zero late audits and 100% accountability
• Processed personnel updates, validated records accuracy, and ensured career progression for military members.
• In charge of Report-of-Survey program. Facilitated investigations worth $79K and maintained accountability of Air Force assets
• Led flight safety program. Contributed to facility earning OSHA "Star" Award and Air Force Hospital of the year award.
• Processed 597 prsnl sys updates; validated records accuracy; ensured timely career progression/175 mil mbrs
• Initiated 16-hr web-design class; redesigned Group's Intro program site; simplified tracking/transition of inbound personnel
• Solid Readiness Skills monitor; tracked/trained 103 members/38 core tasks; catapulted compliance from 68% to 99% Manager, Aeromedical Evacuation Job Type: Permanent Work Schedule: Full time Work experience: Supervised 8 Airmen. Ensured on time launch and recovery of 649 missions. 866 joint warriors treated. Initiated Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation New Dawn patient data entries into Aeromedical system with Global Patient Movement Requirement Center. Liaison to 13 base agencies and world-wide Aeromedical Squadrons. Name of Organization: 60th Medical Support Squadron Address: 101 Bodin Circle, Travis AFB, CA, 94535 Dates worked: December, 2010 to November, 2012 Hours per week: 40 Accomplishments:
• Shift Leader for 10 enlisted personnel; ensured on time launch/recovery 320 missions; 535 joint warriors treated Regulating Command and Control Evacuation System. Fortified flt ability to track Aeromedical missions 90%.
• Assumed flight chief duties. Stepped in as senior enlisted leader for 12 members.
• Hand-selected by Squadron Commander to deliver Aeromedical Staging Facility mission briefing to Commander in Chief's Annual Award for Installation Excellence.
• Showcased Aeromedical Staging Facility efficacy; awarded Air Mobility Command "Best Base"/AF "Installation Excellence" runner-up; base won $700K Manager, Systems Warehouse Job Type: Permanent Work Schedule: Full time Work experience: Managed the Automated Data Processing Equipment Life Cycle Management program for all hospital information technology assets. Responsible for managing inventory transactions on 2.3M square feet of campus valued at over $7.5M. Name of Organization: 60th Medical Support Squadron Address: 101 Bodin Circle, Travis AFB, CA, 94535 Dates worked: December, 2007 to December, 2010 Hours per week: 40 Accomplishments:
• Led deployments, redistribution and tracking for over 5K devices, supporting over 70 accounts throughout facility
• Authored 1st local area network and Automated Data Processing Equipment operating instruction. Account management guidance given to 142 custodians.
• In charge of equipment refresh, delivery and inventories with Department of Defense organizations.
• Oversaw reconciliation of 30 Automated Data Processing Equipment account inventories.
• Proven leader; member Air Mobility Command '07 Med Info Sys Tm of the Yr; MDSS 2nd & 3rd Quarter team
• Single handedly inventoried 72 ADPE accounts valued at $4M; accounted for 99.9% of 5K items
• Superior attention-to-detail; located & retrieved 102 missing ADPE items in 30 days; actions saved AF $31K
• 1st responder to adverse base-wide patch/push; resolved in <6 hrs; 0 data loss; 100% healthcare documented
• Reorganized System Flt warehouse workflow; improved efficiency by 20%, freed-up 544 sq ft of storage space Manager, Outpatient Records Job Type: Permanent Work Schedule: Full time Work experience: Managed medical records team and 76K charts. Ensured medical records were completed and delivered to clinics in a timely manner. Performed quality reviews to ensure accuracy and timeliness and medical documentation filing. Maintained duty and on-call schedule for military and civilian personnel. Collected and organized data to be analyzed and presented for discussion at the executive level. Administered in-service training on procedures and techniques. Name of Organization: 60th Medical Support Squadron Address: 101 Bodin Circle, Travis AFB, CA, 94535 Dates worked: December, 2005 to December, 2007 Hours per week: 40 Accomplishments:
• Trained 15 clinics on records issues and and concerns; efforts ensured clinic standardization of processes
• Developed plan to conduct annual inventory of 7K Active Duty records; 100% accountability and suspense met
• Developed plan and directed medical record retirement process; 60K records scanned and inventoried; 14K records
- Healthcare Administrator at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
20 years at this Job
- High school
Healthcare unit coordinator, admit, discharge patients, arrange transportation within hospital for pt to receive care within the different department, mri,ct scan,x-ray,etc, answer phone, communication with Doctors and nurses, maintain medical records,copy,fax, maintain pt flow reports.
- Healthcare Administrator at JAMES A. HALEY VETERANS HOSPITAL
- Cashier and Customer Service at James Haley VA Hospital
- Front Desk Receptionist at Allergy,asthma,immunology associates
- Cashier/Customer Service at LOWE'S
10 months at this Job
- - medical
- - Data Progressing
- Vocational - Business Computer Operations
- High School Diploma
• Monitor the department’s budget and prepare accurate reports about your findings.
• Keep detailed records of medical and office supplies stock.
• Inform employees of new policies and other changes.
• Develop work schedules for all employees.
• Coordinate with doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals to identify their issues and needs.
• Respond to questions from doctors, nurses, and patients in a timely manner.
• Ensure patient medical records are kept up to date.
• Keep records of all expenses and recommend techniques to reduce costs.
• Ensure all departments comply with the current healthcare laws and regulations.
• Help with surgical scheduling and prior authorizations
• Help assist with setting up in in office OR procedures, as well as rooming patients and entering information into EMR for physicians.
• Assist when needed as scribe.
- Healthcare Administrator at Texas Pain Physicians
- Area Marketing Manager at PYRAMIDS PHARMACY
- LEAD MEDICAL ASSITANT at LUMIN HEALTHCARE
- LEAD MEDICAL ASST/SURGERY COORDINATOR at ENT CONSULTANTS OF NORTH TEXAS/ HTPN
7 months at this Job
- Certification - CERTIFIED AND REGISTERED MEDICAL ASSISTANT
- - Science and Nursing
- Associate - Science and Nursing
- High school