As a healthcare assistant in radiology I prep patients for their special procedure such as Perm-Catheter Placements, replacements and removals. Port-a-Catheter, Fistula-grams, and all procedures that require an interventional radiologist. The preparation includes but not limited to vital signs, lab work, medication recon, d/c IV's, physician consent, and many other different tasks on an individual basis as each case pertains to the patient.
- HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT at I ST JOSEPHS MEDICAL CENTER
- JUNIOR GIANT AMBASSADOR SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS at I ST JOSEPHS MEDICAL CENTER
- Chief of Police, local at I ST JOSEPHS MEDICAL CENTER
- Sales and Product Representative at Nabisco Inc
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Juris Doctorate
- MA DIPLOMA - CERT. CRIMINAL JUSTICE
I assisted the Healthcare Manager with vision screenings for preschool children.
- Healthcare Assistant at ABCAP
- at Express Services
- at Kelly Services
- IC Operator I at Express Services
1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Business Administration Management
6 years working experience in food industry. 6 years working in Health Sciences Authority as a bloos professional assistant.
- Healthcare Assistant at Health Sciences Authority
- Blood professional assistant at Health Sciences Authority
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors degree - Nutirition and dietetics
Healthcare assistant working in sheltered accommodation caring for those with intellectual disabilities. Duties include: personal care, bringing clients on social outings, assistance at meal times and acting as client advocate in the community.
- Healthcare assistant at Locumlink Nursing Agency - Swinford, County Mayo
- Pharmacy shop attendant at O'Donnell's Pharmacy
- Student Nurse at University of Limerick
- Child Minding at Self Employed
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Bachelor of Science in General Nursing - General Nursing
- Leaving Certificate
Worked as a part-time administrative assistant with the focus of using the EPIC Healthcare Systems.
• Handled all patient billings and assisted in patient service functions
• Maintenance of equipment, files, and databases
- Administrative Healthcare Assistant at Cleveland Clinic
- Repair Technician at 8th Army Thrift Shop
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- - Computer Engineering
It was great i would cook,clean, wash clothes, and just take care of patients as they were my own children
- healthcare assistant at All bout luv n care
- Sorter at LeadPoint Inc.
- Drive Thru Cashier at Bottlecap alley
- Health Aide at Rockridge Retirement Community
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Assisted residents with daily activities, coordinated resident functions, maintained standards of resident living conditions, Assisted Registered Nurses with anything that they needed for residents. Worked with resident families.
- Healthcare Assistant at Summers Landing Assisted Living
- Inventory Specialist at WASHINGTON INVENTORY SERVICES INTERNATIONAL
- Customer Service Associate/Cashier at Speedway LLC
- Housekeeper, Maid at Ramada Worldwide
5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Administrative Assistant
- General Education Diploma - High School Completion
• Front desk duties, includes registering patients
• verifying insurance, collecting co-pays, scanning patients documents into their charts
• eCW, patient electronic record, using excel, opening and closing the office
• FPBP applications, faxing, answering front desk phone, stock Birth Control supplies
• Set up the back part of the clinic, do controls for the high and low pregnancy tests, HIV rapid test, urine dip, and Hemocue
• Set up the sonogram room and controls for the sonogram liquids
• Clean the autoclave machine weekly and do the monthly maintenance for the autoclave
• Put together IUD kits, nexplanon kits, speculums, to be autoclave
• Intake and interview patients, take vitals, urine samples, and patient's social, family, drug, and gynecology related history
• Translate for Spanish speaking patients. Sign off on patient's consent
• Prepare exam room for clinician. Assist in recovery room with vitals and patient transport from procedure back to recovery, and discharge instructions.
- Healthcare Assistant at Planned Parenthood
- Medical Assistant at Dix Hills Medical Associates
- Medical Assistant-Externship at North Shore LIJ-Berlin OBGYN
- Brown, Melville, Office Assistant at SBI Campus an affiliate of Sanford
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Health Science - Health Science/Nursing
- - Liberal Arts Studies
• Monitored progress and documented any status changes accordingly.
• Developed rapport with patients to create safe and trusting environment for care.
• Assist staff members and patients with specials tasks on a daily basis.
• Coordinated with other internal departments and customers to keep operations running smoothly and solve both routine and complex problems.
- Healthcare Assistant at Angels On Call
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc
- Office Administrative Assistant at Happy Feet Child Care
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Prepare rooms, supplies and equipment prior to workday and between patients
• Preform routine labs such as glucose, hemoglobin, dipstick urinalysis
• Perform indicated and physician order labs
• Provide support to patients after and during surgical procedures
• Preform ultrasounds to prepare patients for abortion procedures
• Preform accurate ans thorough medical documention in Electronic Medical Records.
- Healthcare Assistant at Virginia League for Planned Parenthood
- Nursing Care Partner at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Medical Assistant at CHKD Sports and Orthopedics
- Receptionist/Student Representative at Centura College
3 months at this Job
- Diploma in Medical Assisting - Medical