Act as a technical and operational subject matter expertise to Healthcare Providers and Healthcare IT organizations. - Updated an Electronic Health Records (EHR) company's clinical workflows to align with healthcare industry’s Best Practices. - Provide subject matter expertise and technical support for an EHR Company’s sales, product development, and marketing departments - Facilitated special projects like training, seminars, market research with the aim of understanding end-user administrative and clinical needs. - Developed and implemented an encrypted web-based document management system that permitted the sharing of policies and procedures, monthly reports, and reporting logs. - Created reporting dashboards and analyses tools to support strategic initiatives for the clinical staff, the leadership team, and the medical billing department. - Research, analyze and produce management summaries for C-Level executives on business development opportunities that promote growth and establish new revenue streams. - Improved the sales process by developing a system to synergize sales efforts when sale presentation is made to potential clients.
- Healthcare Consultant at Healthcare Consultant
- Regional Director at MHM Maryland, Inc
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Counseling
HealthCare Consultant Evaluate contracts and contract negotiations, financial analysis, cultivating and managing relationships. Secure and implement State Medicaid and Commercial Contracts. Conduct enrollment meetings, HIPAA
- HealthCare Consultant at Self Employed
- Business Development at Capitol Home Health
- Marketing Director at AA Care Services
- Sales Executive at TeleVox
2 years at this Job
Healthcare Consultant specializing in Tele-medicine and outpatient therapies
- Healthcare Consultant (owner) at Celtic Consulting
- Area Vice President at HEALOGICS
- Combat Medic at UNITED STATES MILITARY
- Rehabilitation Hospital Administrator at
3 years at this Job
- - Leadership Development Program
- Doctorate of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Masters of Business Administration - Medicine Approach
- BS - Business Management
- Certificate - Licensed Practical Nurse
April. 2018- Present
• Independently conduct strategic prospecting to identify new clients
• Exceeded sales quota of 100 samples in first two months as Healthcare Consultant
• Expanded knowledge and expertise regarding toxicology industry
- Healthcare Consultant at TrueTox Laboratories
- Field Service Representative at
- Volunteer at Dr. Stephen Harris Plastic Surgery
- Physician Assistant Intern at Dr. Stephen Greenberg Plastic Surgery
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sciences - Kinesiology
• Owner and operator. Performs all business and secretarial duties.
• Provide consulting and implementation services to new and existing EHRs in all phases of implementation.
• Customizing templates, documents, crystal reports and stored procedures.
• Provide reporting for clinical, billing, and administrative needs.
• Assist with various healthcare initiatives such as Meaningful Use, PQRS, eRx, NGShare, MACRA, MIPS.
• End user and Super user Training.
- Healthcare Consultant at CD Healthcare Consulting LLC
- Data Analyst at Trinity Health
- Senior Consultant at Clinical Information Systems Consultants
- Contracted Developer at EHR
10 years at this Job
- B.S. - Zoology
5955 Zeamer Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99506 55 Hours Weekly O-4/Major Supervisor: Lieutenant Colonel Darrell Zaugg, D.O. (907-854-7379) Provide comprehensive outpatient and inpatient psychiatric mental health care to an adult military population, retirees, and their dependents between the ages of 18-80 Delivered multidisciplinary medication management as Integrated Behavioral Health External Healthcare Consultant Served as Alcohol and Drug Prevention and Treatment Medical Director Consultant for 10 bed inpatient psychiatric unit, developed treatment plan and safety protocols Preceptor for MD/NP/PA, taught assessment & pharmacological management Oversaw Disaster Mental Health events; provided expert consultation to grieving units Member of the JBER Nurse Executive Committee, ensuring excellence and process improvements
- External Healthcare Consultant at United States Air Force
- O-3/Captain at United States Air Force-Air Force Institute of Technology
- Captain at United States Air Force, Davis Monthan
- Registered Nurse at St Mary's Hospital
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice - Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Nursing - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing - Nursing
- - Board Certified by the Arizona State Board of Nursing
I am Currently a Healthcare Consultant for Rose of Texas Hospice. I guide management with issues in patient care, technical issues, budgeting, marketing, Acquiring contracts with facilities, etc.. 10/2017-10/2018: Clinical Director Overseeing the Tyler branch,directing all clinical aspects including patient care, training staff to use software for Electronic Medical Records (EMR), budgeting, payroll, labor cost reports, salaries, marketing, team meetings, ordering supplies and equipment, and collaboration with physicians. Proficient in Word, Excel and Web navigation. ( I transitioned out of The Director role due to needing to have more time to care for my elderly mother.) 2/2017-10/2017: RN Case Manager: Cared for Terminally ill patients in their homes and nursing facilities with the goal of keeping patients with life limiting illnesses in their own home environment with a focus on comfort and dignity. Assisted patients and families in walking through the grieving stages of all terminal diseases. Gave support and education to patients and families with medications, treatments, psychosocial issues, and symptom management. Helped patients and families reach end of life goals for comfort and peace for their last months/weeks of life.
- RN Healthcare Consultant at Rose of Texas Hospice
- RN, Care Manager at Humana
- Case Manger, RN at Hospice of East Texas
- PRN Registered School Nurse at Lindale ISD
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Nutritional Health Coach - Nutrition and Wellness
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing
Past Experience - Contracted special assignments for Marketing & Sales, Primarily Healthcare/Biomedical, Special Interests, Organizations, & Corporations
- Independent Healthcare Consultant at Linda Hickerson Consulting-Healthcare
- Marketing Manager - Consultant at Linda Hickerson Consulting-Healthcare
- Marketing Coordinator at Linda Hickerson Consulting-Healthcare
- Worldwide Product Manager for Hematology Diagnostics at Coulter Corporation
24 years at this Job
- - Marketing
- MBA - Marketing
- BS - Health Sciences
- - Healthcare Business Development
Principal - Healthcare Consultant ♦ Provided consulting services to a cardiovascular surgeon in Phoenix. Developed and implemented resources tools that provided financial and quality metrics for this practice. Also provided strategic, build-out, zoning and contractual expertise for the opening of an ambulatory surgical center. Developed initial protocols to enable the American Association of Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF) to be obtained.
- CONNECT HEALTHCARE CONSULTANT at AAAASF
- Executive Director Barrow Neurological Institute, Endocrinology & Genetics Division at PHOENIX CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
- Director Neuroscience Institute and Children's Services at JFK MEDICAL CENTER
- Director of Operations at SEASON HOSPICE & PALLIATIVE CARE
4 months at this Job
- MBA - HR & Acct/Taxation
- BS - Mkt. & Hosp. Mgt
• Consultative Services for Healthcare facilities.
• Assistance with refining processes and procedures as well as improving performance and outcomes for facilities and healthcare organizations.
• Expertise in Nonprofit Industry, Geriatrics, Case Management, Congregate Care and Clinical Services.
- Healthcare Consultant, Owner at BSH Healthcare Consulting
- Director at Lighthouse Guild Inc
- Adult Day Health Services Center/Senior Housing SNF at Hebrew Hospital Home, Inc
- Director at The Hebrew Hospital Home For The Aged At Riverdale
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Masters - Social Work
- Bachelor of Science - Social Work