UPenn. a part of publicity, creative & Healthcare Consultant (Feb 2019 - present)
- Healthcare Consultant at Penn Biotech Group (PBG) Healthcare Consulting
- Healthcare Consultant at
- Market Research & Customer Acquisition Officer at Strella Biotechnology
- at Clinical stage Cancer Drug Company
1 month at this Job
- MS - EDUCATION
Cardiovascular Healthcare Consultant, Organizational Performance and Pt. Advocate
- Healthcare Consultant at Consulting Services
- Director of Heart & Vascular Care Center at WMMC
- Director of Community Care at WMMC
- Manager: College Based Clinics at WMMC
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Healthcare consultant for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Responsible for creating and presenting training for caregivers and families on medical conditions and promoting healthy living, and independent living in the community. Reviewing medical records and submitting suggestions for healthcare.
- Healthcare consultant at Milestone HCQU West
- Registered Nurse (RN) at Transitions Healthcare Autumn Grove
- Nurse Coordinator at Lifesteps, Inc
- Registered Nurse (RN) at UPMC
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Registered nurse
Principal - Healthcare Consultant ♦ Provided consulting services to a cardiovascular surgeon in Phoenix. Developed and implemented resources tools that provided financial and quality metrics for this practice. Also provided strategic, build-out, zoning and contractual expertise for the opening of an ambulatory surgical center. Developed initial protocols to enable the American Association of Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF) to be obtained. ♦ Assisted with valuation and subsequent M&A of a cardiology practice.
- CONNECT HEALTHCARE CONSULTANT at CONNECT HEALTHCARE
- Executive Director Barrow Neurological Institute, Endocrinology & Genetics Division at PHOENIX CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
- Director Neuroscience Institute and Children's Services at JFK MEDICAL CENTER
- Director of Operations at SEASON HOSPICE & PALLIATIVE CARE
6 months at this Job
- MBA - HR & Acct/Taxation
- BS - Mkt. & Hosp. Mgt
Solution-focused Healthcare Consultant with more than five years of client -facing healthcare management experience. Proficient at performing project management duties, enhancing business and healthcare procedures.
• Provide on-site consultation and guidance on healthcare federal and state laws, including CMS, Medicare, Medicaid, and other industry agencies.
• Assess healthcare compliance, develop and implement corrective plans for enhancing healthcare processes.
• Provide subject matter expertise in problem analysis, solution development, and solution implementation.
• Assist with implementation of compliant documentation management programs; provide end user education and training.
• Assist with the development of policies and procedures, staff recruitment and training.
- Healthcare Consultant at Independent Contractor
- Clinical Safety & Risk Management Specialist at ATRIUS HEALTH
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist, Metro Boston Region at SODEXHO USA, HEALTHCARE DIVISION
- Director of Environmental Services at SODEXHO USA, HEALTHCARE DIVISION
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Health Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Speech
A sought-after, knowledgeable public speaker as demonstrated in television interviews and video recordings, which have been effective mediums to discuss the complex issues of public health. Multiple award-winner for excellence in public speaking, financial management and team leadership. Innovacore, Inc. Highland, MD - Healthcare Consultant September 2016 - Present Provider of consultative services ranging from healthcare delivery, health system, insurer/provider, health policy and regulatory operations and strategies
- Healthcare Consultant at Innovacore, Inc
- National Program Director, Health Equity Program/Close the Gap at Boston Scientific, Inc, Interventional Cardiology Division
- Health Programs Coordinator at U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Detailee Health Programs Coordinator GS at U.S. Food and Drug Administration
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Doctor of Optometry - Optometry
- Bachelor of Science - Visual Science
- Bachelor of Science - Biochemistry
A comprehensive primary healthcare consultant providing population health modeling, integrating tele-health and tele-psychiatry technologies in Medical, Behavioral Health Substance Abuse and Dental modalities. Implementing a strategic-based budget and simulation model. Establishing productivity and optimal staffing standards throughout the organization. Implementing a provider Productivity model based on medical levels of care. Provide Independent CPA financial audits to include filing 990 tax returns. Provide supervisory, management and executive coaching and development. Also, provide legal services such as personnel, contract reviews, compensation agreements and general counsel advisory services. Health advocacy consultations services available.
- HEALTHCARE CONSULTANT at HELTHIE-ONE CONSULTANTS
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER at SOUTHERN TRINITY HEALTH SERVICES
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER at FOOTHILL COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
- ORGANIZATIONAL CONSULTANT at MAAP, INC
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE of ARTS degree - Marketing
- BACHELOR of SCIENCE degree - Finance
- MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Healthcare executive who is consistently recognized for the ability to build and lead diverse teams that develop and implement creative solutions. Demonstrated success in growing and managing healthcare service lines, enhancing revenue with the development and implementation of strategic and tactical action plans. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and enlist staff in a common vision. Establishes a collaborative work environment with physicians resulting in greater physician engagement as well as effective, long-term physician relationships. Committed to mentoring others; enhances operations to create a more effective healthcare environment for patients, staff and the community. HEALTHCARE CONSULTANT - Owner/Operator 2018- Present Consultant for private practices in the West Palm Beach area
- HEALTHCARE CONSULTANT - Owner/Operator at Healthcare consultants
- Concierge Practice Medicine at MDVIP
- Practice Administrator/Compliance Officer at PALM BEACH DIABETES AND ENDOCRINE SPECIALISTS
- Center Administrator Occupational medicine at Concentra/Tenet Medical Centers
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
Healthcare Consultant Responsibilities & Accomplishments:
• Administrator for Higher Ground, IPA, responsible for managing the IPAs $6 million dollar Medicare and $4 million dollar Medicaid annual operation budget.
• Responsible for the day to day operation(s) which includes Contract Negotiations, Physician Recruitment & Retention, Produce/Analyze Monthly Claims Utilization/Cost Data.
• Effectively enhanced Higher Ground, IPA 's Medicare RAPS (Risk Adjustment Processing System) Scores year over year: 2014 DOS Final Score = 0.98, 2015 DOS Final Score = 1.02 & Potential Risk Score for 2016 DOS = 1.32 generating additional income.
• Productively improved Higher Ground, IPA's Medicare and Medicaid Line of Business: Category: 2016: 2017: 2018:
- Healthcare Consultant at DOS Final Score
- Healthcare Consultant - Lead Hospital Negotiator at WellCare Health Plan of New Jersey
- Medical Committee, Home Care Provider and a Community Nurse Practitioner at Higher Ground, IPA - Healthcare Partners Annual Continuity
- Outside Healthcare Consultant at Horizon NJ Health
13 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
Business Development, Marketing & Analysis for healthcare organizations including hospital, medical staff, and healthcare law practices.
- Healthcare Consultant at DAF HEALTHCARE ADVISORS
- Board Member and Chair, Marketing at Lowndes County Partnership for Health
- Manager, Business Development/Marketing, Department of Radiology at VIRGINIA COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
- Senior Professional Representative at MERCK & CO., INC., Palm Springs Territory
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology