The Analyst is responsible for reviewing and abstraction of clinical data for regulatory data submission and identification and communication of trends and patterns in data that will facilitate improvement. Understand health care operations and systems, create and validate record keeping processes. Evaluate and process raw information, discover discrepancies and patterns. Suggest ways to both increase healthcare quality, collaborate with management and internal teams to implement and evaluate improvements
- Healthcare Data Analyst at OVMC
- Registration Clerk at OVMC
- Client Service/Receptionist at H&R Block
- Warranty Administration at Mountain aire heating and cooling
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Organizational Leadership and Administration
Lead Business Analyst Assisted in managing Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' (CMS) Oncology Care Model (OCM) project Worked closely with the client and stakeholders to identify technical, functional, and non-functional requirements Coordinated activities with team leads and analysts to ensure the on-time delivery of development effort Acted as a quality reviewer of all final work products to ensure high quality, client-ready deliverables Performed documentation of Test Plan, UAT Test Scripts, User Manuals, training, Requirements Documents, and Change Requests Healthcare Data Analyst Assisted and managed Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' (CMS) Post-Acute Care (PAC) Quality Initiatives Assisted in the development, management, and coordination of Long-Term Care Hospitals (LTCH), Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities (IRF), Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF), Hospice, and Home Health (HH) data analytics to support program activities and application of performance improvement initiatives Analyzed end user reports to create Quarterly APU Compliancy documents, Patient Threshold Reports, Patient Preview Reports, Review and Correct Reports, and Quality Measures Reports for LTCH, IRF, SNF, Hospice, and HH Assisted in providing actionable insight from analytic and trending data to help answer key business questions and empower data-driven decisions and process improvement for improving patients’ outcomes
- Lead Business Analyst / Healthcare Data Analyst at Cormac Corporation
- Sr. Consultant at Leidos/MBC
- HEDIS Auditor , HCC Risk Adjustment at Altegra Health
- Sr. Clinical Informatics Consultant at Directorate of Information Management, Office of the Army Surgeon General, Defense Health Headquarters
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.S. - Medical Informatics
- B.A. - Biology
• Formulated procedures for data extraction, transformation and integration of health care data.
• Identify new process or areas for improvement opportunities
• Analyze, identify and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports.
• Conducted assessment to ensure data quality and completeness with validation techniques.
• Assisted in designing and development of health related analytical products for overall enterprise.
• Provided assistance for quantitative data analysis with health care, biometric and survey data.
• Designed and developed continuous outcomes reporting for multiple intervention programs.
• Coordinated with technical teams for research and evaluation of healthcare and operational problems.
• Participated in critical review and revision of existing systems for updates and enhancements.
- Healthcare data analyst ( Remote) at Rose medical center
- Health Informatics analyst at Futurecare
- Health Informatics Analyst at Mason and partner.inc
- Senior Health information assistant at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Health Informatics Administrator - Health Informatics Administrator
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management - Health Information Management
• Identifying and developing new concepts to recoup inappropriate insurance payments
• Verifying HCPCS/CPT/ICD coding while analyzing health services utilization data
• Researching sources while applying appropriate Medicare, Medicaid, and other regulatory policies and rules
- Healthcare Data Analyst at PERFORMANT
- Clinical Informaticist at MOTIVE MEDICAL INTELLIGENCE
- Data Analyst at DATALOGIX / ORACLE
- Data Analyst / Client Services Representative at ABACUS / EPSILON
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Nursing
• Redesigned a better functioning a quality reporting suit for in-house & core measures that helped drive process improvement efforts for all department’s hospital wide.
• Gather data from various sources and produce monthly and quarterly reports equipped with insights for executive team and respective Committee members.
• Perform ad-hoc reporting for all supported departments when necessary.
• Successful in helping cut in half the number of troubled measures from one fiscal year to the next.
- Healthcare Data Analyst at Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Data Analyst at Toto Energy
- Data Solution Analyst at Rapp Ltd
- Financial and Reporting Analyst at Universal American
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
• Led data and predictive analytics for Riverside's Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Team, analyzing 5 million records of Medicare claims, covering ~30,000 beneficiaries and $250M expenditures annually
• Developed queries and automated analysis process via Access SQL and Excel Pivot Tables, screening leakage of service lines and demographic trends
• Analyzed, visualized and presented ACO assigned population’s Medicare cost through executive dimensions
• Improved reporting process and data fidelity through collaboration with healthcare intelligence firm
- Healthcare Data Analyst Intern at Riverside Health System
- Equity Analyst at College of William and Mary
- Operations Director at Beijing ZJT Pharmaceutical Technology Development Co., Ltd
- Commodity Manager at ALSTOM
10 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare and Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Law - Law
• Strong analytical ability with knack to work with individuals from all levels and across departments.
• Can do positive attitude, proficiency working independently and collaboratively with others.
• Research, develop, implement, query, analyze, interpret, communicate and prepare technical health care reports using statistics and data visualizations to help policy makers and stakeholders identify issues and trends to inform policy decisions.
• Serve as the subject matter expert, project lead / manager for ORWA, the reporting system the state uses as part of the mandated Appeals and Grievance process related to all health care service deliverables.
• Report managed care (health care) compliance issues to management and policy makers concerning grievances, appeals, denial of services, reduction of services and termination of services for managed care enrollees.
• Organize, prep and co-lead managed care policy meetings and agenda items with internal and external stakeholders to ensure reporting and compliance with CMS (42 CFR Part 438, Subpart F - Grievance and Appeal System) and the State of Minnesota’s Grievance and Appeals process (Minnesota Statutes, Sections 256.045, Subd. 3a, and 62D.11, 42 CFR 438, Subpart F, and Minnesota Statutes 62Q.68 through 62Q.73), concerning grievances, appeals, denial of services, reduction of services, termination of services and State Fair Hearings (State Appeals).
• Collaborate with the Healthcare Research and Quality in DHS and the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) to analyze, interpret and communicate statistical data for triennial MDH exams for managed care organizations contracted with the State of Minnesota.
• Experience pulling data from large, relational database using SQL codes.
• Software and programs used: SAS Enterprise Guide / SAS EBI, SAS VA, BI Query, Teradata, Tableau, MMIS, MAXIS, Citrix, CUIC, CRM, SharePoint, MN-ITs, State Fair Hearing Database, ORWA, Outlook, Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Healthcare Data Analyst / Consultant at Minnesota Department of Human Services
- External Research Analyst | Consultant at Inver Hills Community College
- External Market Research Analyst | Consultant at Hadler Storage
- Provost Office Research Assistant at University of Wisconsin – Stout
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Applied Psychology w/dual concentrations in Industrial Organizational Psychology and Evaluation Research. GPA 3.9
- B.S. - Psychology w/emphasis in Management. GPA 3.6
IT Projects, Technology Solutions Delivery, US
• Monitoring ETL jobs to verify execution, maintain performance and resolve data integration issues as they arise
• Maintaining the quality and integrity of data in ETL solutions
• Update set of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Prepare data and analyses/reports as needed to support activities
• Support requests for ad-hoc analysis leveraging disparate data sources including response files and the Data Warehouse
• Manages multiple projects by effectively prioritizing work
• Works closely with Senior Analyst to resolve complex problems and issues independently and escalating as appropriate.
• Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various Data Source daily to check on bad and inaccurate data
• Collecting, collating and carrying out complex data analysis in support of management & customer requests. Also involved in reporting statistical findings to work colleagues and senior managers.
• Manipulating, cleansing & processing large scale data using SQL and Oracle server.
• Responsible for loading, extracting and validation of client data.
• Analyzing raw data, drawing conclusions & developing recommendations
• Data auditing, creating data reports & monitoring all data for accuracy. File Deliverables
• NRDW daily status report
• b. Xiaflex sales date transaction report or transaction date report
• Status log report from IDI system
• Weekly exception report from IDI system
• Validate and upload nine extracted NRDW files to IMS Endo FTP site for MSTR to refresh
• Daily dispense records older than 14 days report
• Covance aggregate shipment file
• CRM Sales and REMs data Files to manually upload for processing onboarding a. PA prescriber ineligibility b. Territory exception Override, Product Split & Dual Splits Miscellaneous
• Research missing data requests
• Research data anomalies
• Covance reconciliation of BI data
• McKesson and SPP manual matches
- Healthcare Data Analyst at IQVIA
- Logistics Data Analyst, Asset Management Operation at QUALTEK SERVICES
- E-Discovery Data Analyst at Merck Inc
- Senior Data Analyst at AmerisourceBergen
4 years at this Job
- BS in Business Administration and Information Management Systems - Business Administration and Information Management Systems
Jan. 2019 to Current
• Assisting the analytics team with yearly reporting the Uniform Data System (UDS) to Health Resources and LEADERSHIP AND Services Administration (HRSA) MANAGEMENT
• Assisting the analytics team with generating and validating customized reports for various stakeholders Business Process Improvement
- Healthcare Data Analyst Intern at HealthWest
- Graduate Assistant at Informatics Department, College of Business
- IT Business Analyst Intern at Informatics Department, College of Business
- Research Intern at
2 months at this Job
- MS - Health Informatics
- Bachelors in Business Administration - Marketing
• Analyze health management programs including: data collection, validation and outcome measurement of Pharmacy, claims, member, provider data
• Create and generate reports through MS-Excel, MS-Access using Business Objects interface and direct links to core databases
• Produce reports for Senior Management (Executives), internal and external stakeholders
• Perform ad hoc reporting functions for special needs and request
• Compiled and prepared project progress and outcomes
• Created monthly discrepancy report for Management
• Champion privacy of data, security of systems
- Healthcare Data Analyst at HealthNet
- Salesforce Business Process Analyst at Intel Corporation
- Data Analyst at CA Health & Wellness (Centene)
- HR Compensation team member/Analyst at Sutter Health
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration