• Induct and maintain private duty healthcare clients.
• Organized new employee orientation schedules for all new nursing staff.
• Maintain client satisfaction in regards to in home nursing care.
• Organize Transfers from hospital to in home nursing care.
• Screened nursing staff and placed them in client's homes based on their qualifications and background.
• Tracked candidates and pushed for feedback on disqualifications, time-to-fill statistics and other variables.
• Retrieve and submit Human resource documents and HIPPA documentation.
• Liaison for communication between client and upper management.
• Reviewing and submitting payroll.
• Manage 25-30 clients with 4-6 staff members in each home.
- Healthcare Manager at Centria Healthcare
- Healthcare Recruiter at Centria Healthcare
- Administrative Assistant at Kalamazoo Community Mental Health & Substance Abuse
- Executive Assistant at Culture of Creativity
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - Sociology
Plant healthcare manager, i alsonwas a foreman for the Hard scape crew that involved many different types of irrigation set ups
- Plant healthcare manager/ crew forman at GROUNDSKEEPER
- Fork Lift Operator at Revago
- Field Training Supervisor at Universal Protection
- Driver for a Bradley at United States Army
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school Diploma
Specializes in weight loss, hypertrophy, nutrition, spine rehab, knee arthritis rehab. 9241 Tahoma St., Columbus, Achievements/Tasks USA Manage a comprehensive healthcare training program for individuals; Customer service, client satisfaction, and development of state-of-the-art programming, helping patients recover from illnesses
- Healthcare Manager at East Coast and Midwest
14 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Healthcare Management
Behavioral Healthcare Manager and Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist for Daughters of Charity Services of New Orleans provided initial behavioral health assessments, individual, family, and group sessions to patients at the New Orleans East and Gentilly Clinics. Provided Tobacco Treatment Intakes and individual and group sessions for the DCSNO Smoking Cessation Program. Provided mental health assessments for the Hepatitis-C Program.
Behavioral Healthcare Manager and Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist for Daughters
of Charity Services of New Orleans provided initial behavioral health assessments,
individual, family, and group sessions to patients at the New Orleans East and Gentilly
Clinics. Provided Tobacco Treatment Intakes and individual and group sessions for the
DCSNO Smoking Cessation Program. Provided mental health assessments for the
- Behavioral Healthcare Manager at DAUGHTERS OF CHARITY SERVICES OF NEW ORLEANS
- Licensed Professional Counselor at CANON HOSPICE
- Licensed Professional Counselor/Specialized Crisis Counselor at THE STATE OF LOUISIANA
- Licensed Professional Counselor at CATHOLIC CHARITIES - COUNSELING SOLUTIONS
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.S., Counseling Psychology - Counseling Theories
- B.A. - Psychology
Supply Clerk/Typing GS-5, Military Pay Clerk GS-4, (Federal Top-Secret Status for 16 years), Cashier GS-3, Store Manager Instructor, Home Healthcare Manager (Volunteer), and Assistant Store Manager.
• Orientated and trained new employees to their jobs
• Worked flexible schedules
• Communicated well with staff and clients (orally, verbally, and written)
• Assisted with solving problems by research tactics
• Followed regulations and laws
• Used computer software as a word processer, Microsoft Office Software to input service members' information for salary payments; plus other machines. Surgical Technologist, Surgical 1st Assistant, Practical Nurse, Combat Medic, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)-Number 3. US Army, Reserves, and National Guard: 16 years honorable discharged - 90% disabled veteran.
• Work as a team member
• Managed surgical sites by cleaning and sterilizing, maintaining supply inventories and organizing field in an accurate manner
• Provided exemplary scrubbing surgical assistance and support to surgeons during multiple surgical procedures
• Projected best-in-class care standards by achieving training initiatives for new surgical team members, including residents, and teaching most procedures for optimal efficiency for patient care
• Quickly and accurately set up equipment and counts, following surgical protocols and surgeon preferences
• Followed OSHA guidelines in the sterilization of instruments and disposal of medical supplies and waste
• Maintained high infection control standards and other duties, [email protected] Landline:(770) 860-0769 Cell: (770)312-9183 FAX: (770)860-4826 1920 Marie Hill Drive SW, Conyers, GA 30094
- Home Healthcare Manager at Private Home
14 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Liberal Arts
- Bachelor of Science - Sociology
- - Practical Nursing
- Associate of Science - Surgical Technology
- Diploma - Combat Medical Specialist Specialist
- Diploma - Surgical Technology
- Diploma - Finance Specialist Course
Somerset, NJ 2005 - Present Full-scale family practice dedicated to providing the best general care to all patients. HEALTHCARE MANAGER Drive strategic planning and analysis to maximize patient satisfaction, quality care, and operational fiscal health. Implement changes to enhance workflow within the EMR system. Work cross-functionally driving employee relations, operational impacts, training plans, and documentation management. Liaise with vendors and stakeholders on business solutions. Manage six personnel. Align and manage resources. Leverage exceptional communication and organizational skills to build efficiency and productivity. Support staff with administrative duties. * Surged productivity 45% and patient satisfaction 35% through working with the system development team to modify the Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system by automating patient appointment confirmations. * Improved tracking and analysis of patient flow between doctors and nurse practitioners by executing a web-based platform to track patient schedules and allow patients to schedule appointments. * Propelled revenue by implementing Meaningful Use through Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield, utilizing the EMR system to identify target patients with chronic diseases and those requiring close monitoring. * Initiated Chronic Care Management (CCM) to reach out to Medicare patients with more than one condition. * Launched a tracking document through Excel to track changes to workflow and to utilize the RACI Matrix to define project stakeholders, roles, and tasks within the practice. * Increased patient satisfaction 15% by gathering feedback from patients and developing an online patient satisfaction survey through SurveyMonkey. * Slashed errors through tracking and assessing patient bills to identify errors, gathering information to provide proper feedback and next steps. MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT Coordinated office operations, including patient check-in and verifying insurance. Communicated with internal and external clients, vendors, managers, and account directors. Handled patient accounts, clinical support, EKGs, and vitals. Prepared samples for laboratory analysis and filed laboratory reports. Complied with HIPAA, CLIA, and OSHA regulations. * Transitioned into the new office space by scheduling, creating, maintaining, and updating charts and all medical transcription. MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT, Premier Family Physicians, PC ~~~~~~~~~~) * Provided high-level support, project leadership, and daily organizational affairs. * Lifted customer satisfaction by 20% by liaising with office manager to implement patient experience improvements by creating patient satisfaction surveys. * Boosted staff performance and efficiency by streamlining procedures and training material that presented set expectations for processes.
- HEALTHCARE MANAGER at Premier Family Physicians, PC
- OB/GYN at GYN Associates
14 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Health Administration - Informatics
- Bachelor of Science - Healthcare Administration/Management
- Associate of Science
- Certified Medical Assistant
Experienced Healthcare Manager with extensive experience in budget, revenue/expense and supply utilization management and forecasting; working with multidisciplinary teams; and labor/employee relations. History of successful and profitable business venture implementations. Developed and implemented policies and procedures which enhanced service lines, reduced costs, and improved quality, efficiency and safety. Responsible for statistical data analysis per regulatory and accrediting agency requirements. Managed legal/risk management issues for department.
Detroit Medical Center: 8/2014 to present:
• Manage Anatomic Pathology/Cytopathology/Autopsy and ancillary laboratory service lines. Direct oversight of leaders and employees (100 - union/ non-union), located in 7 hospital sites across Southeastern Michigan.
• Integrated laboratory service lines, increasing efficiency and decreasing costs.
• Implemented quality improvements across health system, improving efficiency and safety.
• Improved turn-around time (increased from 35% of meeting metric to greater than 95% within first 12 months).
• Standardized testing/billing practices, increasing efficiency and decreasing costs.
• Collaborated with recruitment of new business lines across Tenet Health System and Outreach for complex testing and consultations for physicians in Michigan, Texas, Florida and Arizona.
- Experienced Healthcare Manager at Detroit Medical Center
- at Saint Joseph Mercy Health System
- consultant at Michigan Public Health Institute
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Certified LEAN training
- Master of Science - Molecular Laboratory Diagnostics
Set up a new live-in facility from scratch, delivering daily functions to patients in line with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations. Supervise day-to-day activities of staff and confirm that exceptional services provided to all patients. Offer strategic leadership and administrative support to staff, nurses, and patients under the supervision of director. Orchestrate risk meetings to devise/implement new plans for safe and improved facility. Carry out audit of individual financial records on a regular basis. Create creative and interesting community-centered opportunities for all individuals. Respond to all significant issues and document issues/incidents following agency guidelines. * Established a new home, secured three brand new clients, and ran their yearly finances, all medical records, and daily living. * Interviewed, hired, on-boarded, and terminated employee along with HR professionals.
- Healthcare Manager at Livestream Incorporation
- Program Manager at Community Living of Rhode Island Inc
- Program Manager/Counselor at Lincoln Parks & Recreation
- Customer Service Associate at Divine Agency
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Masters - Health Care Administration
- BS - Health Care Administration
Manage a territory of 35 locations across 5 states to perform mock inspections, ensure compliance with FDA, health agencies, CHAP, Board of Pharmacy, and DOT. Assist CHAP and FDA inspectors during inspections. Submit monthly quality assurance reports to sites to ensure timeliness and efficiency. Develop weekly regional reports and submit to Vice President on a weekly basis. ♦ Perform evaluations for nursing team and respiratory therapists to track performance and recommend opportunities for improvement. ♦ Train and develop center managers regarding federal regulations and inspection processes. ♦ Oversee ventilator inventory across 5 states, order medical equipment. ♦ Develop training programs for equipment training and certifications. ♦ Facilitate weekly regional conference calls to address issues, inquiries, and concerns; provide feedback regarding data. ♦ Create strategy to increase healthcare patient assessments over 100% and ventilator inventory to 100% accuracy. ♦ Achieve a compliance increase with INR patients in all locations from 70% - 90%+ monthly.
- Regional Healthcare Manager at LINCARE
- Office Manager at FACILITY MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors Of Science - Respiratory care
- ASSOCIATES OF Science - Respiratory Care
- Associate of Applied Science - Respiratory Care
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE
• Provide full support for 4 (or more) providers at all times in high stress office environment
• Perform tasks related to collections processes and procedures
• Research/respond to billing or payment inquiries within established turnaround times. Escalate issues as needed
• Facilitates conference calls or meetings with internal and external parties
• Extensive research related to member eligibility and coverage
• Account reconciliation on a periodic basis
• Provide both internal and external customer service
• Special project support as needed
• Understanding of customer service deliverables (policies, cutoff dates, billing) and their impact on timing and outcome
• ICD 10 Medical coding
- Healthcare Manager at Denver Wellness Associates
- Sterile Technician/Dental Assistant/ Front Desk Receptionist at Periodontics and Implant Dentistry
- Front Desk Receptionist/Counselor at Camp Bow Wow
- Camp Counselor (Seasonal) at Rocky Mountain Day Camp
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - English