Healthcare manager for a 64 bed inpatient medical/mental health correctional facility infirmary and outpatient services for an adult correctional population over 2000. Responsibilities have included leading and supervising the mental health program, nursing (inpatient and outpatient), professional staff, administration, medical records, pharmacy, dental, laboratory, and custody staff. Established and implemented a residential mental health treatment program. Responsible for logistics of moving 160 staff to a new Health Services facility. Implemented digital radiology services.
- Healthcare Manager, Washington State Penitentiary at DEPT OF CORRECTIONS
- Business Consultant/Contractor at SELF EMPLOYED
- Director, Global Customer Services at CONFIRMA, INC
- Clinical Engineering Manager at CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL & Regional Medical Center
at this Job
- B.B.A. - Business Management
- A.A.S. - Biomedical Electronics
• grocery shopping
• medical appointments
- Healthcare Manager at Bringing About Independance
- Manager at BAI
- Qbt at Glasshouse LLC
- lead staff counselor at
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate - CMA
Responsibilities Handled all aspects of hiring. In charge of maintaining staff to cover all case loads. Represented company at job fairs, unemployment fair hearings and maintaining the NYS exclusion list. On-call supervision to maintain appropriate staff outside of office hours. Agency Investigator: In charge of serious reportable and in-home recordable incidents in strict compliance with state regulatory agencies which includes interviewing, filing reports and following up in accordance with strict state compliance and regulations including but not limited to: HIPPA, Medicaid, Transitional Waiver rules and regulations. Highlights: Communicated effectively with multiple departments to plan meetings and prepare welcome packages for new Home Health Aides. Established strong relationships to gain support and effectively achieve results. Helped coordinate dozens of recruitment events. In charge of staffing Cayuga, Cortland, Onondaga, and Oswego counties. Maintained monthly waiver audits. Met with all new waiver clients for participant provider selection process. 95% of clientele chose Stafkings as their provider based on my representation. Networked with other agencies and facilities for contracting. Familiar with NHTD and TBI waiver and regulations.
- Healthcare Manager at Stafkings Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- HR Manger at New Beginnings Homecare
- Operations Manager at Credit For Life, Inc
- Lead Processor at Territory Mortgage Incorporated
8 years at this Job
- - Project Management for Executive Assistants
Manage all aspects of healthcare case management needs for Medicare and Medicaid recipients .
- Healthcare Manager at Populus Group
- Development Coordinator-volunteer at Immamuel Lutheran School
- Supervisor Healthcare Services at Molina Healthcare
- Consultant- Full-Time at University of Quality New Mexico Hospitals Quality Outcomes Management Department
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - American Studies/Psychology/American Sign Language and Deaf Culture
- Master of Public Administration - Public Administration
Manhattan & Astoria, NY
• Ensuring that healthcare facilities provide the most effective patient care
• Manage employees, oversee billing and insurance filings, maintain detailed records, and serve as a contact between administrators and medical staff
• Increased profits by 30%.
• Strive to improve the efficiency and quality of patient care while reducing costs
- Healthcare Manager at Beekman Dental & Elements Dental
- Sales Consultant/Assistant Manager at Bvlgari
- Assistant Sales Manager at BMW
4 years at this Job
- High school
Currently managing multiple providers, and counting, while dealing with the day to day tasks of an office manager for a psychiatric clinic. I trained for the position in less than two weeks and I continue to learn new skills and trades everyday. Marketing and sales are a huge part of our office, especially as we continue to grow as a business. Intense editing for insurance and provider information such as billing, proper coding and correct patient information have been a must for this position.
- Healthcare Manager at Denver Wellness Associates
- Sterile Technician/Dental Assistant/ Front Desk Receptionist at Periodontics and Implant Dentistry
- Front Desk Receptionist/counselor at Camp Bow Wow
- Camp Counselor (Seasonal) at Rocky Mountain Day Camp
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Management
- IT HealthCare Manager at Shultz HealthCare
- Cashier Sales Associate at InMotion Entertainment
- Call Center Agent / Front Desk at Pacific Market Research
- Cashier Customer Service at Macys Inc
1 year at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Computer Science
- High School Diploma
- Sold Novant Health services to 86% of covered NC Independent Physicians - Credentialing, Group Purchasing, MACRA/MIPS, BQPP, PCMH expertise - Strong understanding of Commercial payers, Medicare plans, and NC/SC/VA Medicaid in geographic region - Work closely with staff on identifying and resolving access and reimbursement issues - Developing a strong partnership with your practice to identify opportunities for boosting financial and clinical success - Customize and develop dashboards via EHR Clinical Solutions
- Healthcare Manager at Novant Health
- Account Manager at Byram Healthcare
- Territory Manager at BG Medical
- Sales Representative at UniFirst Corporation
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA, in Management - Business Administration BBA
• Managed the daily administrative/logistical operations of a Medical Task Force comprising a staff of 42 personnel which provided medical healthcare and sustaining life support measures for the camp area encompassing over 600 Soldiers and civilians.
• Directly responsible for the professional development and mentorship of a diverse group of individuals made up of 5 Administrators, 5 Medical providers of various specialties to include Family Medicine, Orthopedics, Dentistry, Psychiatry, Optometry and 32 support staff members comprised of Nurses, EMT's and technicians
• Advised the Director in planning and coordinating the company's training resources ensuring quality management of resources for triage and transport considerations
• Maintained accountability and serviceability of equipment and vehicles valued over $10M postured for emergency/trauma management on site
• Perfected operational efficiency by refining company's internal structure which outpaced manning limitations; in-turn increased productivity and relevance by 75%
- Senior Healthcare Manager at United States Army
- Medical Operations Senior Manager | Administrative Level at United States Army
- Associate Director | Department of Surgery /Administrative Level at United States Army
- Clinical Team Lead at United States Army
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Healthcare Management
with over 8 years experience in full-cycle recruitment, placement and management of highly skilled and dedicated healthcare professionals - leading to increased productivity and positive business margins. Leadership based on dedication, professionalism and management responsibility.
Manager, Recruitment and Staffing Department 2016-2018 Homecare.com, Mclean, VA
• Led the department in shaping strategies and policies to source, identify, engage and assign top candidates to various assignments. *Transformed the process of recruitment from self-registry to team approach which resulted in increased interest and participation from candidates, and better collaborative relationship between inside recruiters and candidates.
• Led the department in full-cycle recruitment, onboarding and placement of candidates to assignments in 9 states. *Increased pool of candidates by effective use of ATS, LinkedIn, Facebook and strongly advocated for referrals and networking among screened candidates. Familiarity with Boolean search string. *Focused screening process to identify each candidate's talent in terms of thought process, drives and values, work styles, confidence/command and learning curve. *Strengthened the department by hiring and training internal staffers to adhere to professionalism, flexibility, proactive time-driven and quality output.
• Significantly increased business profit margin by co-leading client with outside sales team in satisfying client requirements through engagement of top candidates. *Collaborated with the IT Department in building IT infrastructure that will support increased online accessibility and interface for candidates. *Led the department in training and tracking the use of an innovative App to track work fulfillment in real time.
• Led the department in ongoing updating and utilization of database of candidates. *Built relationships with schools, programs and other venues to source, identify and attract diverse pool of candidates.
• Ensured compliance of employment eligibility including background checks, and requirement credentials.
• Worked closely with the Operations Manager for departmental coordination, workflow adherence and overall management.
• Managed staff related issues within the Department.
- Healthcare manager at Homecare.com
- Client Business Manager/Care Manager/ HR Generalist at Peninsula
- Business Office Manager/HR Generalist at Precision Nursing Services
- Residential Care Facility Administrator at Magnolia Gardens of Danville
2 years at this Job