• National Healthcare Project Manager
• Manage commercial projects portfolio of $750k+ per month
• Work closely with construction team(s) on new projects
• Manage nationwide team of subcontractors
• Create project roadmap in order to meet deadlines
• Provide technical support and proposal assistance to sales team
• Manage time and labor in order to meet budget guidelines
- National Healthcare Project Manager at Telerent Leasing Corporation
- Outside Account Manager at LightWire, Inc
- Inbound Sales Representative at Time Warner Cable
- Sales Team Lead at Call To Connect
5 years at this Job
- - Business
- - Business
- College Prep
• Appointed as Program Manager for Department of Defense (DoD) Risk Management Framework (RMF) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines and compliance requirements as applied to medical devices operating in the US Military and Federal Government Healthcare Centers, consisting of approximately 1800 end-user systems, 1700 end users and 140 servers.
• Developed Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) process and implementation strategy for each services project with the assigned Services project manager. Create, update and assess compliance of RMF and A&A ATO packages for DoD and VA submission and sustainment.
• Managed Lifecycle of multiple RMF and A&A projects, tasks and activities based on the compliance requirements of DoD and VA clients. Recommended product improvements based upon customer feedback to R&D in an appropriate language and prioritize them for remediation of Cybersecurity weaknesses.
• Established and maintained a formal Information Systems Security Program including policies and processes for responding to incidents, investigating violations, correcting deficiencies and reporting on all. Ensured all security controls related to the protection level of the systems have been implemented and are compliant.
• Utilized DoD approved (e.g., ACAS) and commercial tools where appropriate, conduct internal security assessments and coach project managers to use these tools produce reports and communicate the results and findings to Services management and R&D personnel & management.
• Interpreted internal and external business issues and recommended solutions/best practices while solving complex problems and identifying solutions. Led and coordinated project planning, resourcing, staffing, scheduling, supply and subcontract management, vendor relationships, progress reporting, troubleshooting and people management.
• Ensured project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule, cost and industry standards. Monitored performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions while ensuring project documentation aligns in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
• Interfaced with the appropriate government customers and company personnel to implement protective mechanisms and to ensure understanding of and compliance with security requirements. Evaluated threats and vulnerabilities to ascertain whether additional safeguards are needed.
• Tracked all product and project specific revisions and ensured that the Quality Assurance/Configuration Management Process was followed. Supported all current projects and prepared all official Test documentation with input from the technical team and was responsible for archiving all tests artifacts.
• Selected to the Bid and Proposal team to prepare professional quality proposal documentation. Worked with administrative staff to provide local support for office administrative activities. Produced all site-specific documentation including any training material while maintaining control of all product documentation.
• Accountable for logging and controlling all vendor documentation and proposals produced by the team. Managed all test procedures (including copying and scanning of all artifacts and redlines results from all phases of testing of site specific systems.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
- Healthcare Project Manager at VORTECHX Applied Tech
- Senior Project Manager at USAF Cybersecurity Command
- Senior Project Manager at Marine Corps Systems Command
- Project Manager at US Army Materiel Command
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Theology
- Masters - Religious Studies
- A.A.S. - Supply Chain Management
Supervisor: Dr. Lori Lane, ACO Executive
• Project Manager for Advanced ACO, a management company overseeing three, first performance year ACO's across the United States and one ACO in the process of being formed in California
• Successfully recruited and obtained the signed legal documents of over one-hundred primary care providers in less than four months for the California ACO
• Trained physicians and office staff on ACO specific data reports and formulated individualized plans for the practices to be successful
• Work closely with ACO leadership to report progress on major initiatives and ensure action items are closely managed until completion
• Maintained recruitment efforts through the proposed "Pathways to Success" rule change, losing no previously signed providers and signing ten additional providers
• Utilized a strong work ethic to travel four days a week throughout southern California, focusing recruitment efforts on providers with high attributed FFS lives and a manageable PMPY cost
• Track record of seeking engagement from providers while determining potential candidates for the ACO Medical Director position
• Follow an open-door policy, being available on a consistent basis for providers and office staff to ask questions on available ACO resources and to provide training on those resources when needed
• Responsible for the acquisition of vendors for data gathering software and hospital feeds Veteran Affairs Long Beach Healthcare System 5901 East 7th St., Long Beach, CA 90822
- Healthcare Project Manager at Advanced ACO
- Administrative Specialist at
- Executive Management Pathways Intern at Planning and Development department
- System Redesign Volunteer at Commission on Cancer
6 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE
• Responsible for the management of multiple Cardiovascular Information Systems (CVIS), Registries and Healthcare Analytics projects during the planning and implementation phase.
• Led cross functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
• Supported ongoing analytics development by creating specifications, data models, and advanced visualizations.
• Supported analytics deployments by profiling source data, mapping data into data model, and providing dashboard modification support using analytics tools (such as Microsoft BI stack, Azure Analytics Services, Power BI, QlikView, QlikSense and others).
• Established client relationship to ascertain readiness for implementation including network/hardware readiness, resource and training readiness. Assist clients with designing and building technical processes to address business issues identified by intelligence reports.
• Identified the Lumedx project team and schedules resources to complete tasks defined in project plan.
• Implemented new workflows, organizational procedures, and process improvement to enhance project initiatives.
• Developed and maintained project communications through the use of status reporting, internal/external conference calls, one-on-one planning discussions.
- Senior Healthcare Project Manager at Lumedx Corporation
- Director, Healthcare IT at Montgomery Business Solutions
- HIT Project Manager at Montgomery Business Solutions
- Healthcare IT Project Manager at GE Healthcare IT
7 months at this Job
- Masters in Science Cybersecurity Management - Science Cybersecurity Management
- Bachelor of Science - Medical Imaging
Assist the Lead Architect in planning, developing and initiating Healthcare Projects in San Diego, Orange and Murrieta Counties. I was I instrumental in finalizing plans for the Rancho Springs Radiation Therapy Center with a CT Sim Scanner for treatment planning.
- Consultant Healthcare Project Manager at Carrier-Johnson Architects
- Consultant for Nuclear Medicine Technologist School Re-opening at UC San Diego Health System
- Vice Chair at San Diego Air and Space Museum
- National Facilities Services, Staff Project Manager at Kaiser Health Plan, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's in Public Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy - Philosophy
Assist with establishing project management protocols, procedures, and standards in a newly formed project management office (PMO).
• Manage the full project life cycle of assigned projects including requirements gathering, creation of project plans and schedules, obtaining and managing resources, and facilitating project execution, deployment, and closure.
• Utilize corporate and industry standard project management tools and techniques to effectively manage projects.
- Healthcare Project Manager at Buckeye Health Plan
- Project Manager Consultant at ComResource
- Project Manager Consultant at Kunz, Leigh and Associates
- Project Coordinator Consultant at TEKSystems
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy - Sport Management
- Master of Arts - Sport Management
- Master of Arts - Personnel
• Directed multiple population health initiatives and projects within a variety of health networks
• Functioned as the company's direct liaison between medical facilities and providers
• Consulted with providers on strategies to better quality of care, improve population health and lower growth in expenditures
• Collaborated with team to drive quality and revenue growth through business development and community outreach efforts
• Managed performance metrics for department
• Reviewed data and identified trends for clinical opportunities
- Healthcare Project Manager at Advanced ACO
- Project Management Intern at Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Public Health Policy & Management
- Bachelor's - Economics & Management
• As Project Manager. Responsible for SDLC for web-based applications and healthcare informatics FHIR data interoperability initiatives in both waterfall and Agile development environments.
• Led Ambulatory and Practice Management projects through implementation of Cerner EMR system.
• Led project teams in migrating clinical element models to HL7 and FHIR utilizing standards based services and creating SMART applications.
• Implemented Confluence and Jira for management of projects and resource utilization, resulting in standardization of intake process, work tracking and visibility into daily distribution of work and identification of efficiency opportunities.
- Project Manager, PMP at Intermountain Healthcare
- Business Owner at Impact Testing LLC
- Director of Enterprise Sales and National Accounts Manager at Certiport
- Maintenance Planner/Project Manager at URS - EG&G Defense Materials
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
PACS, HL7, hardware, RIS projects, including the following products: CCE, CCI, CCW, CCG, DMS, CPACS, PACS-IW, Universal Viewer, EA, and ZFP. 2015: healthcare project consultant for the Zimmer/Biomet merger (under BC Forward), managing multiple projects for the merger of orthopedic medical device manufacturers Zimmer and Biomet. Projects included managing the world-wide roll-out of their TalentLink HR system, managing the upgrade of Siemens NX CAD software upgrade for all international sites, managing the complete Biomet Canada/Zimmer Canada merger, and managing the move to CorpTax tax software product company-wide. 2013-2014 functioned as Implementation Project Manager for Teletracking's CMS (patient flow automation), responsible for the implementation of Teletracking application platform while managing client teams. Duties included managing implementation of Teletracking CMS, computer/network infrastructure, software/services, database administration/scripting, HIE/HL7, telephony and paging technologies and interoperability. 2012 - 2013 was healthcare revenue cycle project manager for SPi Healthcare (2012 - 2013), including project management work with ICD-10 and Business Continuity Planning projects.
- Healthcare project management consultant at GE Healthcare/Vaso Medical
- Consultant and short term work at
- PACS/RIS Project Manager at Sectra N.A
- Project Manager at Konica Medical Imaging
4 years at this Job
- Graduate Diploma in interdisciplinary studies - interdisciplinary
- M.A. in linguistics - linguistics
• Directs and manages project development from beginning to end.
• Defines project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Develops full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Acts as a liaison with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Meets with clients and vendors as needed to assure project goals.
• Estimates the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Sets and continually manages project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Delegates tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identifies and resolves issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Coaches, mentors, motivates and supervises project team members and contractors, and influences them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path.
• Plans and schedules project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Tracks project milestones and deliverables.
• Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Determines the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyzes results, and troubleshoots problem areas.
• Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential crises, and devises contingency plans.
- Healthcare Project Manager at BEACON HEALTH SOLUTIONS, LLC
- Project Manager-ePMO at WELLCARE HEALTH PLANS
- Project Manager at CONTINENTAL BENEFITS INC
- Project Lead at FUND FOR PUBLIC HEALTH OF NEW YORK
7 months at this Job