• Successfully implements large-scale healthcare software platforms for Vanderbilt Health Network in collaboration with clients including Google Inc, EPIC, and Syapse
• Developing a machine learning approach, in collaboration with Google, Inc. to better diagnosis brain using MRI and CT images
• As Technical Lead, creates phenotypic algorithms based on validated phenotypes, to include diagnostics and procedural codes
• Leads a research team in analyzing and harnessing clinical, pharmacological, safety and efficacy information from published scientific literature to identify and repurpose small molecules or orphan drugs from failed phase III - IV clinical trials for new therapeutic approaches
• Plays vital role in mitigating issues related to patient privacy and data security while leading a multidisciplinary team of software developers, testers, associate program managers, and coordinators through complete project lifecycles
• Defines and monitors project scope, timelines, and deliverables from project initiation to close out and ensures project plan aligns with contract requirements
• Proactively identifies risks to project success and creates and maintains a project risk log to resolve and/or escalate issues via appropriate functional teams
• Tracks progress and communicates with all stakeholders regarding project status, software development, integration, and testing
• Incorporates constructive feedback, communicates necessary project changes, and provides fiscal oversight to review/approve team expenses
• Ensures that all identified project processes and methodologies are appropriately executed and participates in panel discussions concerned with improving protocols
• Supports professional development of team members, evaluates performance, and hires mission-driven teammates able to generate project deliverables
- Healthcare Project Manager at Vanderbilt Inst. of Clinical & Translational Research
- Services Analyst II at Vanderbilt Inst. of Clinical & Translational Research
- Clinical Research Coordinator II, Genetic Medicine at Children's National Health System
- Graduate Research Assistant at University of New Haven
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Cell and Molecular Biology
- Master of Science - Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Science - Biochemistry
• Mobile Initiatives: Pristiq, Xeljanz, Flector Patch, Sutent, Zyvox, Geodon, Inlyta, Eliquis, Tikosyn, Lipitor HCP, Lipitor For You
• Project and Program Management Responsibilities: Risk management and mitigation, client engagement, strategic account management and planning, issue management with business stakeholders, development and creative resource management, business requirements gathering, design/development template standardization, project lifecycle support and formal project planning, process controls and standardized methodology establishment, QA process development and management, agency relationship management and regulatory review support
- Sr. Healthcare Project Manager - Pfizer Mobility at Hipcricket
- Sr. Interactive Project/Program Manager - Account Lead at Razorfish
- Sr. Project Manager at THINK Interactive
- Sr. Interactive Project Manager at The Coca-Cola Company
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- PMP - Project Management
Program / Project Management of Netsmart MyAvatar EHR deployment.
- Healthcare Project Manager (Remote) at Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc / Alta Hospitals
- Management Consultant at Cheetah Factory Racing
- Sr. Infrastructure Project Manager (Remote) at Catholic Health Initiatives
- Project Manager III, Infrastructure & Cybersecurity Programs (Remote) at Dignity Health
4 months at this Job
R4 Solutions/Prospect Medical Holdings
Manage operational activities and initiatives of the national PMH IT Security Team.
• Monitor the development and adoption of national IT Security Policies and sub-policies to govern the enterprise.
• Facilitate bi-monthly National IT Security meetings with IT site directors from all PMH markets.
• Review, edit, and distribute of monthly IT Security Bulletins to all enterprise employees.
• Coordinate teams to address and resolve security issues as vulnerabilities arise.
• Participate in vendor reviews for security related products.
• Created and maintain IT Security Operations Team Page for the organization. In process of leading internal teams for FairWarning application implementation across the enterprise.
• Secured resources for VPN and environment configuration, reporting writing and automation, and monitoring activities requirements.
• Developed timeline for multi-wave implementation at each of the market regions.
• Serve as the liaison between the vendor and PMH business owners and project team.
• Facilitate PMH team to complete tasks according to the developed timeline.
• Track and organize teams to resolve issues as they arise during the project. Took over project management of activities for off-track project to implement Everbridge incident notification system across all PMH facilities.
• Engaged missing HR stakeholders in project goals/timelines/activities.
• Coordinated teams to collect needed employee data for bulk load into Everbridge application.
• Redeveloped project plan for sites that had additional barriers to transition to a new messaging platform.
• Led internal teams to prioritize messages types to be sent from the Everbridge system.
• Worked with facility leads in HR, IT, and Security to develop processes for ongoing process for obtaining accurate employee data until Everbridge system can be interfaced with future enterprise HCM application.
- Healthcare Project Manager at Prospect Medical Holdings
- Project Manager II/Sr. Project Manager at IS PPMO
- Project Manager I at IS PPMO
- Project Coordinator at IS PPMO
10 months at this Job
- Master in Public Health - Health Promotion
- Bachelor of Science in Community Health - Community Health
My skills are in organizational and administrative tasks, scheduling, risk management, customer service, IT projects, data collection and data management. I have interpersonal skills essential for successful business collaboration. I am certified in organizational change management and enjoy working with people of all diverse backgrounds.
- IT Healthcare Project Manager at State of California
24 years at this Job
- Certificate - Project management
- Bachelor's - Nutrition science and Exercise Physiology
Sierra-Cedar delivers industry-focused client success by providing consulting, technical, and managed services for the deployment, management, and optimization of next-generation applications & technology. As part of the Commercial Consulting Services division, as Senior Project Manager, I was responsible for the management of multiple implementations through all phases of the project using SDLC and Agile methodologies. Companies and responsibilities included:
Client: Hackensack Meridian Health. PeopleSoft HR System Consolidation. UPK Developer
• PeopleSoft 9.2 Systems Integration and Implementation post-merger. Responsible for content, design, development and publishing of HR, Benefits and Payroll custom interactive training topics, in both English and Spanish, using the User Productivity Kit (UPK) Tool.
• Assisted Project Manager in daily tasks. Client: COX Inc., RPA Implementation. Project Manager
• Managed the implementation and integration of a new emerging technology called Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
• Assisted the organization to define and build a Center of Excellence to support future automation opportunities across all divisions, established Steering and Operating Committee, worked with IT to develop new VM infrastructure, assisted business sponsors on building business cases, ROI and benefit realization strategy.
• Created and maintained program project plan.
• Managed team of developers on the implementation of the initial wave of use cases, focusing on establishing methodology, process reengineering, and managed the execution of all testing efforts from developing individual testing strategies and plans for each use case.
• Partnered with internal QA teams and division business owners to identify testing scenarios, and scripts for system and UAT testing. Developed migration plans and managed deployments.
• Provided post go live support and developed reporting dashboards for senior management. Client: Sierra Cedar Internal Methodology Redesign. Senior Project Manager
• Leading an internal project methodology project which included process change, remodeling system implementation, and re-engineering strategy, plans and templates. Client: Thomas Jefferson University Healthcare. PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Implementation and System Consolidation. Project Manager
• Managed the implementation startup of client’s initiative of merging three acquired healthcare affiliates, Abington Health, Aria Health and Philadelphia University post acquisition, onto TJU parent company’s PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 platform, including Human Resources, Benefit Administration, Benefits and PR
• Worked with executive management team on overall project approach.
• Created and managed multiple detailed project plans.
• Defined configuration, data conversion, interface integration, and reporting strategies and plan.
• Implemented risk management, change control process, and issues management.
• Participated in discovery, requirements and Fit/Gap sessions to refine scope, define project expectations, deliverables, business processes, and resource requirements.
• Responsible for executive steering committee and project team status reporting. Client: Beaumont Health. PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Implementation and System Consolidation. Project Manager
• Managed the PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 System Consolidation and Implementation of Beaumont Health System, Oakwood Healthcare, and Botsford Healthcare affiliations to new single healthcare provider Beaumont Health.
• Responsible for the implementation of Peoplesoft HR, PR Benefit outsourcing, Employee and Manager Self Service. Additionally, oversaw and co-managed the reimplementation of Kronos for all three affiliations.
• Supervised project team of 20+ functional and technical resources through the project life cycle.
• Worked closely with the Change Management resources, executives and the HR, PR, Benefit, organizations and operations to define new and consolidated pay practices for all 3 entities and created new business processes to transition to a centralize business model.
• Worked with functional leads on Data Conversion plan (over 65K employees), Peoplesoft proof of concepts to ensure affiliates do not lose existing functionality, reviewed all up and down stream interfaces for consolidation, and worked with each affiliate and organization on reporting requirements. Was able to decrease the number of interfaces from 189 to 50 and 80 customizations to 8 by using enhanced functionality, change management and business process re-engineering.
• Supervised discovery and requirement sessions and performed formal fit/gap analysis.
• Produced project reporting dashboards and facilitated project, advisory and steering committee status meetings.
• Coordinated multiple conversions passes and data validation testing, in lab form.
• Created scenarios, scripts and managed issues log during unit, system and integration testing phases.
• Managed refresh schedule for issues resolution process.
• Worked with training department to develop curriculum, courses and developing UPKs.
• Prepared deployment plans while developing strategy for big bang go live vs phased roll out. Client: Cape Code HealthCare. Project Manager Assistant
• Worked with existing project manager during the analysis and design phase.
• Created and managed detailed project plan.
• Oversaw discovery and requirement gathering sessions and assisted finalizing discovery and scope document.
• Met with steering committee and executive sponsors to review project risk log, risk mitigation strategies, decision log, change requests, and overall project status.
• Worked with affiliate hospitals to promote engagement and full system integration.
- Program Manager/Project Manager at Sierra Cedar Inc
- Senior Project Manager at NY State ITS_AGS Cluster
- IT Senior Project Manager at Turning Stones Casino
- IT Integration Project Manager Consultant at SOLU Technology Partners
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Finance
Position/Title: PMO Oversight Director
• Supported the CIO as the PMO Director until the new Director was identified.
• Advised/Supported the newly appointed PMO Director.
• Shared the identified opportunities to improved current PMO processes and procedures.
• Worked with the new PMO director to implement the improved processes and procedures.
• Wrote procedures to leverage ServiceNow PPM tool as the organization's single source project repository.
• Support and mentored fellow project managers.
• Actively managed assigned projects Facility: Maury Regional Medical Center, Columba, TN Position/Title: Revenue Cycle Strategist / PM Primary Responsibilities
• Provided project management services for a Cerner Millennium revenue cycle implementation.
• Supported Maury Revenue Cycle implementation from FSV to preparing for Go-Live.
• Worked closely with charge services and clinical solutions to validate/drive Clinically Drive Revenue Cycle processes.
• Organized the finalization of workflow design, data collection, planned testing events, go-live readiness.
• Evaluated KPI strategies to improve productivity for post-go-live revenue cycle processes.
• Organized/Led Day-To-Day People, Processes, Technology, and Collaboration across the entire health system.
• Worked closely with the client & Cerner executives to drive adoption/optimization of revenue cycle solutions.
• The project consisted of: ✓ Three Hospitals / Emergency Rooms ✓ Five Urgent Care Treatment Centers ✓ Ten Doctors' Offices supporting 123 fulltime physicians. Facility: Conifer Health Solutions Position/Title: Healthcare Project Manager Primary Responsibilities:
• Completed an analysis of how Conifer staff were setup Cerner Patient Accounting
• Reported out to senior staff on best steps forward using CPA
• Worked with / trained billing staff on how CPA is best utilized Facility: CGH Medical Center, Sterling, IL Position/Title: Revenue Cycle Strategist / PM Primary Responsibilities:
• Organized/Led compliance reviews of policies, procedures, and controls
• Verify maintenance of reviewed policies and procedures to address regulatory requirements
• Organized/Led the weekly project status reporting to client leadership
• Provided feedback to management on compliance concerns based on audit results
• Led project strategy for improved Cerner Revenue Cycle Implementation
• Documented revenue cycle processes/workflows to improved Cerner implementation
• Organized the current state review/documentation processes
• Supported PFS to organize a "Best Practice" approach to acute revenue cycle implementation
• Capture measurable revenue cycle KPIs for post go-live measurement Facility: Tifton Regional Medical Center, Tifton, GA Position/Title: Revenue Cycle Strategist / PM Primary Responsibilities:
• Provided ongoing leadership support for a Cerner model implementation
• Validated current state documentation for Revenue Cycle for FSV to prep for IT support
• Validated DCWs completion orders catalog to charge services verification
• Worked the compliance oversight committee to verify goals and functions were clearly outlined
• Worked with the CFO on a strategy for billing entities to allow ambulatory practice profit loss statements to the physician level Facility: Asquam Regional Hospitals, Gilford, NH Position/Title: Revenue Cycle Strategist / PM Primary Responsibilities:
• Supported IT3 weeks #1 & #2 Revenue Cycle testing
• Trained/reinforced issue creation via MethodM
• Facilitated CDM discussions between clinical units to analyze charging issues
• Verify compliance risk assessments are conducted periodically
• Analyzed / Resolved Charging issues coming from ED and Room and Board
• Ongoing support to VP of Business Development to define/build S&Ps' Revenue Cycle practice Facility: Palmetto Health, Columbia. SC Position/Title: Revenue Cycle PM Primary Responsibilities:
• Provided organization to an ongoing Cerner ambulatory Clinically Drive Revenue Cycle implementation
• Finalizing data collection / Auditing data for accuracy in the ambulatory setting
• Aligning Charge Services Tering logic with clinical Orders, Events, and Tasks.
• Identifying accurate ambulatory locations during organization realignment.
• Identified / On-boarded solution consultants for the Acute four-hospital project.
• Added required resources to the project portal
• Assembled/lead the project team that finalized the project scope and added required resources
• Developed the slide deck for executive and project team project kickoff
• Developed materials for internal Cerner resources assigned to the Acute project Facility: Gila Regional Medical Center, Silver City, NM Position/Title: Senior Manager Healthcare Consulting Primary Responsibilities:
• Contracted to analyze, document, and optimize RCM processes for a Meditech implementation
• Provided "Best Practice" processes for identified gaps in claims denials processes
• Created a strategy to increase cash collections, A/R, and decreased in claim denials
• Align future state workflows with updated revenue cycle policies, procedures, and job descriptions
• Improved audit and regulatory compliance for the organization's revenue cycle processes
• Mentored interim PFS Director on industry best practices for improved organizational effectiveness
- Healthcare Consulting Leader at eMids / Holly Redeemer
- Principal Business Consultant / Senior Client Engagement Lead at Dell Global Healthcare Consulting
- Healthcare Consulting Contractor at Kaiser Permeate
- Naval Officer / CIO / Hospital Administrator / Informatics Director at Natural Resources Conservation Service
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer and Information Sciences - Computer and Information Sciences
- MA in Bus - Admin
PACS, HL7, hardware, RIS projects, including the following products: CCE, CCI, CCW, CCG, DMS, CPACS, PACS-IW, Universal Viewer, EA, and ZFP. 2015: healthcare project consultant for the Zimmer/Biomet merger (under BC Forward), managing multiple projects for the merger of orthopedic medical device manufacturers Zimmer and Biomet. Projects included managing the world-wide roll-out of their TalentLink HR system, managing the upgrade of Siemens NX CAD software upgrade for all international sites, managing the complete Biomet Canada/Zimmer Canada merger, and managing the move to CorpTax tax software product company-wide. 2013-2014 functioned as Implementation Project Manager for Teletracking's CMS (patient flow automation), responsible for the implementation of Teletracking application platform while managing client teams. Duties included managing implementation of Teletracking CMS, computer/network infrastructure, software/services, database administration/scripting, HIE/HL7, telephony and paging technologies and interoperability. 2012 - 2013 was healthcare revenue cycle project manager for SPi Healthcare (2012 - 2013), including project management work with ICD-10 and Business Continuity Planning projects.
- Healthcare project management consultant at GE Healthcare/Vaso Medical
- Consultant and short term work at
- PACS/RIS Project Manager at Sectra N.A
- Project Manager at Konica Medical Imaging
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Graduate Diploma in interdisciplinary studies - interdisciplinary
- M.A. in linguistics - linguistics
Responsibilities and accomplishments include:
• Collaborating with senior clinical team to develop and implement new initiatives.
• Managing cost of care initiatives to ensure team focuses on business objectives; completing project milestones on time with desired impact.
• Updating WAVE (initiative tracking system) to reflect project plan; detailing milestones and project objectives.
• Providing training and guidance to associates involved in program development and implementation activities in order to improve outcomes.
• Establishing and maintaining partnerships with providers to ensure quality initiative goals are met and improve over time.
• Manage the development and maintenance of state care management reporting file.
• Serve as Program Manager for all HIV related initiatives, including member outreach, EMR reviews and provider/community engagement.
- Project Manager at Anthem, Inc.
- Project Leader at Anthem, Inc.
- Health Promotion/Quality Coordinator at Amerigroup
- Case Management Coordinator at Health Plus
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters - Public Health Community Health Education
- Bachelor of Science - Health Science
Managing all phases of project delivery for up to 22 projects, estimated at a combined value of $50 million.
• Partner with hospital c-suite executives to strategically plan and execute capital projects
• Manage all phases of procurement for architects, engineers, and contractors
• Analyze preliminary budgets to reduce overall costs by ≥ 5%
• Negotiate pricing and facilitate value engineering with project stakeholders, resulting in an average of 15% savings in relation to overall project budget
• Consult upper management on feasible opportunity for project efficiency resulting in fewer operational disruptions
• Mentor new employees, including training on processes, budgeting, and capital projects
- Project Manager at CBRE
- Manager, Environment of Care Compliance & Safety at Holy Cross Hospital
- Manager, Facilities Compliance, Pinnacle Health at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Health Policy & Administration