4005 Durham Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC 27707 (469) 999-3061, Jenifer Stoltz October 1, 2018 - 1/4/2019/ Hearing Instrument Specialist-Test and evaluate hearing, using technical equipment and computers for the purpose of determining hearing loss. Make appropriate recommendation of technology based on patient loss, lifestyle and finances. Program and delivery of devices with appropriate counseling. Complete all necessary paperwork including but not limited to sales and ordering of merchandise. Set up and maintain patient files. Answer phones, schedule and follow up on test no sales. Maintain continuing education. Self-market and engage customers in store when not testing.
- Hearing Instrument Specialist at Sam's Club Hearing Aid Center
- Hearing Instrument Specialist at Avada Hearing Care Centers
- Hearing Instrument Specialist at Beltone Hearing Care Centers, Inc
- Office Manager at
3 months at this Job
Owned and operated AAA All Brands Hearing Aid Service from 1980 to 2005 then worked with HearUSA from 2007 until 2017. Worked as a Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist and Senior Front Office PCC
- Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist Board Certified at HearUSA, Inc
- Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist/Senior PCC at HearUSA, Inc
- Co Owner Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist at AAA All Brands Hearing Aid Service
- Hearing Instrument Specialist/Senior PCC at AAA All Brands Hearing and HearUSA
33 years, 8 months at this Job
- Some college
Responsible for providing a welcome, wanted, and important experience. Providing comprehensive hearing evaluations, cerumen management, sales and service of all major hearing aid manufacturers. Responsible for sales of 200+ hearing aids each year with an average return rate of 5%-7%.
- Hearing Instrument Specialist at Lifetime Hearing Aids
- Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist at Texas State Hearing Aid Center
- Owner/Operator at Mrs. Bairds Bakeries
- Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist at
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
- Some college
Tested the auditory system of hearing-impaired individuals.
• Used test equipment and applied standardized evaluation procedures.
• Received individuals referred by physician for the fitting and purchasing of hearing amplification systems.
• Interpreted and evaluated auditory test results.
• Conferred with hearing-impaired individuals to demonstrate, select, fit, adapt and modify hearing amplification systems for individuals.
• Utilized knowledge of products sold in order to sell hearing aids.
• Greeted customers on sales floor and ascertained make, type and quality of hearing aid desired.
• Fit and sold hearing amplification systems to individuals.
- Hearing Instrument Specialist at Heritage Hearing Centers
- Administrative Clerk at United States Marine Corps
7 years, 9 months at this Job
• Responsible for cold calling and setting appointments. Accountable for a min of 50 calls per day.
• Worked with insurance companies and managed care to assist patients in need of Hearing assistance.
• Assisted patients to improve their Hearing health.
• Responsible for performing a series of Audiometric exams to determine if patient has hearing loss.
• Repaired and fitted hearing instruments based on patient's needs.
• Responsible for meeting sales quotas for budget based goals for multiple clinics
• In charge of overseeing operational duties for multiple offices.
- Hearing Instrument Specialist at Avada Hearing Care
- Associate District Lead at TCC, Verizon Premium Wireless Retailer
- Multi Store Lead at TCC, Verizon Premium Wireless Retailer
- Sales Manager/Representative at A Wireless, Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Business Administration and Management
Complete hearing evaluations with New and current patients, determining what the best solution is for their need. Sold 500k worth of aids in my first year while maintaining current patients aids.
- Hearing Instrument Specialist at Avada Hearing Centers
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business
- Managed 800+ patients files, with sales in 2017 of $850,000 and sales in 2018 of $925,000. closing rate 97% and less than 2% return rate - Meet with patients, carry out exams, perform routine tests with audiometer and make suggestions for hearing aids - Create ear impressions and ear molds - Fit hearings aids and support with any adjustments, questions or problems - Hearing aid benefit verification - Managed all prior authorizations - Computer programming (data entry, hearing aid programming) - Vendor and internal supply ordering
- Hearing Instrument Specialist/Dispenser at Long Island Queens Hearing Associates
- Creative Director/ PR+ Communications Manager at FANTASIA WORLD INC
- Communications/PR Intern at BBC WORLDWIDE AMERICAS
- Intern at TOKYO DISTRIBUTORS
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Masters in Communication Sciences and Disorders - Communication Sciences and Disorders
- - Finance
Administered hearing and speech tests. Diagnosis and treat hearing loss with hearing devices. Performed otoscopy, ear exams. Planned and hosted community seminars on the effects of hearing loss. Formed and maintained relationships with local doctors for referrals. Complete 10 CEU credits yearly to maintain state license. Managed and performed all aspects of the office. Promote and grow newly opened office. Ensured superior customer service to generate loyal customers and build long-term relationships with customers, their family and friends and the community.
- HEARING INSTRUMENT SPECIALIST/ MANAGER at Precision Hearing Solutions
- HEARING AID SPECIALIST/ OFFICE MANAGER at EarCare Hearing Aid Centers
- ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER at Bank of Oklahoma
- ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER at Washington Mutual Bank
1 year, 7 months at this Job
• Test the hearing of patients to monitor and maintain records that can be used in recommending the most beneficial products for them.
• Provide counseling for patients, and third parties on how to cope with hearing loss, as well as give instructions on how to properly use their instruments.
• Make repairs and provide maintenance services for their products as needed.
- Hearing Instrument Specialist - Trainee at Heartland Hearing Centers, LLC
- Bartender at Start Bar
- Waitress/Bartender at Hooters Inc
- at Personal Childcare
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology - Speech Language Pathology and Audiology
I am the sole specialist at this location. My responsibilities include greeting members and do everything for them including in taking their information, testing their hearing, explaining the results, and the sale and fitting of hearing aids.
- Liscensed Hearing Instrument Specialist at HLT, Inc.
- Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist at EarCare Hearing Aid Centers
- Order Selector at Mardel
- Director at Bright Beginnings
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- - Education