Diagnose and repair heavy duty equipment. Maintain fleet of tractors and trailers. Order parts and schedule maintenance. Prepare estimates for repairs.
- Heavy Duty Mechanic at DeCarolis Truck Rental
- Automotive Technician at DWS mechanical resolutions
- Fleet Mechanic at Waterloo central school
- Construction Worker at M and R construction
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Automotive Technology
- Regents Diploma
Seasonal) Heavy equipment mechanic and operator on night shift operated CAT truck 730C,
● Proficient in all heavy CAT D6-D9 dozer, and Hitachi tracked excavator. Maintained equipment with wheeled vehicle Services when they are due and keeping track of them maintaining tracks and all maintenance engine components also helped in the process of cleaning out on wash plant
● Accomplished and goal orientated
- Heavy Duty Mechanic / Operator at NYAC Mining Co
- Light Duty Mechanic at Trailer Craft
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic at Taiga Mining Company
- at US Army
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Repair heavy duty equipment on Taylor and hyster lift trucks, welding, electrical repair and hydraulics, repair Diesel engines and repair spotter trucks, air brake repair, maintence on equiptment and spotter trucks.
- Heavy Duty Mechanic at Terminal Operations Management
- Electrical Matience at SME Technologies
- Fleet Mechanic at Mount Prospect Park District
6 months at this Job
Clearly communicate with the customer regarding any issues and proper repair procedures for their vehicle.
● Worked on all heavy duty vehicles, mainly chassis components.
- SERVICE WRITER/ HEAVY DUTY MECHANIC at LAKE NORMAN TIRE & AUTO
- REGIONAL SUPERVISOR / SALES REP at ALCO
9 months at this Job
- Automotive Technology Degree
Executed all phases of power system tear down and repair. Operated pneumatic tools and air compressors. Rebuilt and repaired a variety of hydraulic components, such as valves, pumps, and hoses. Repaired and replaced radiators and water pumps. Overhauled and repaired engines and motors. Repaired hydraulic pumps, couplings and gear trains. Worked on a variety of vehicles, including diesel and gas engines and tow trucks. Specializing in Heavy Equipment. Metal fabrication as needed.
- Heavy Duty Mechanic at Trenchers Plus
- Technician at Elite Line Services
- Service Representative at O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Journeyman Flooring Installer at Floor Tech
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
Duties included performing major and minor repairs on rough terrain & electric scissor lifts, industrial & reach forklift's, dirt equipment, generators, welders, boom lifts, etc. Repaired and replaced damaged or worn parts and operated and inspected machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects. Read and understood operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings and overhauled and tested machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency. Dismantled and reassembled heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools. Welded or soldered broken parts and structural members, using electric or gas welders and soldering tools. Cut, fit, and welded metal components, including plate & structural shapes. Responsible for promoting safe and clean working environment. Notified supervisors of faulty operations and defective materials. Took care of facility equipment, grounds, roads and fences. Picked, packed, received, and restocked products with forklift, lift truck and stock picker. Used measuring instruments to inspect parts. Managed work with little supervision. Troubleshooted electrical and mechanical defects for commercial and industrial sites. Reduced downtime during production by maintaining equipment and reducing unnecessary maintenance. Worked overtime, including evenings and weekends, to respond to emergencies and fix unsafe conditions. Planned work and determined appropriate tools and equipment.
- Heavy Duty Mechanic at Duke Aerial inc
- Sales Manager / Elite Health Supplements at
- Mechanic / Bublitz Material Handling at
- Mechanic at H.B. Trucking
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Diesel Technology
- Heavy Duty Mechanic at Petro Stopping Centers
- rousabout at trileaf
- water tranfer at Crescent Services
4 years, 2 months at this Job
Perform roadside breakdown repair of semi tractor and trailer as well as other various diesel power equipment. Perform annual inspection, maintenance, and repair.
- Heavy Duty Mechanic at HOMRICH'S GARAGE
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school - Hs diploma
Working on the line making sure buses are taking the right parts and build with quality. Doing buses from the flooring and seat rails to windshields on the buses
- Heavy Duty Mechanic at Nor cal overhead
- Technician at
- Carpenter/Laborer at DPR Construction
- Handler at FedEx
2 years at this Job
- A.A in Fire - service technology
1. Repair & overhauling engine, diagnose engine trouble. 2. Repair hydraulic valve & jack cylinder diagnose hydraulic trouble. 3. Repair under chassis & Air leakage trouble problem. 4. Maintenance the regular update of only maintenance activates 5. Checking of condition of machines before release.
- Heavy Duty Mechanic at Beeah sharjah enviroment company Sharjah, UAE
- Marine Diesel Mechanic at GLOBAL MARINE SHIPMANAGMENT
- Heavy Duty Mechanic Port Equipment at NEGROS NAVIGATION SHIPPING LINE
- Senior Head Mechanic Port Equipment at TOTAL DISTRIBUTION & LOGISTIC SYSTEM INC
8 years at this Job
- - ENGINEERING