• Help respond to investor queries and assist in the processing of requests
• Assist with data requests that come through to the Client Servicing team, liaising with the Risk, Portfolio Management, compliance and Fund Accounting teams as appropriate to source the relevant information
• Support clients in the submission of their fund trade documents Marketing Material and Reporting
• Prepare investor draft copy and input from various teams
• Lead the management of monthly updates to fund marketing material
• Work with the investment team to enhance the content of presentations and firm-wide marketing documents
• Manage and maintain fund information and NAV reporting to various third party databases
• Maintenance of the investor portal Due diligence and fund documentation
• Regularly update fund-specific due-diligence questionnaires DDQs, as well as managing bespoke client DDQ requests
• Build familiarity with legal documentation typically required by prospects during due diligence and collation of these materials when required
• Lead marketing efforts in fielding due diligence questions and coordination of client due diligence meetings Marketing Collateral
• Create new marketing materials that contribute to the firm's thought leadership, lead nurture, and client education
• Update and reimagine existing marketing collateral, incorporating research findings as well as current and prospective client feedback
• Maintain up-to-date qualitative data in third-party investment databases
- Senior Hedge Fund Analyst at Doyle Fund Management
- Executive Assistant for Client Service & Development at Arden Asset Management
- at Arden Asset Management
- Executive Assistant for Human Capital at Arden Asset Management
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.A. in Fine Arts and Art History - Fine Arts and Art History
- - Web Design
Provided evaluation of financial results, producing variance analysis and related discourse for management.
• Participated in training of daily and monthly processes including trade discrepancy research and resolution, review and analysis of international and domestic corporate action postings.
• Performed assets under management (AUM) analysis, reviewing subscription and redemption trends.
• Participated in the development and examination of closed financial statements for reasonableness to validate all entries and reconciliations.
• Maintained controls and procedures for hedge funds with over the $150M+ in assets primarily in Emerging Markets
• Ensured accurate pricing of securities by using an approved pricing service and guidelines provided by investment managers.
• Supported portfolio/trading groups with daily performance attribution and cash management.
• Coordinated fund manager, broker and fund custodian activities with distributed income, capital gains and losses, as well as expenses at proper class levels.
• Held accountability for Net Asset Value (NAV) and daily P&L calculations.
• Provided justification for portfolio component movements. Major Achievements & Transferable Skills:
• Led a project management team responsible for gathering, organizing and archiving highly confidential client information (HCI) along with other relevant departments and vendors.
• Recognition and praise from management for effective and complete oral and written communication within members of the team and with Administrators, Brokers and Clients.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills led to a being the primary administrator for one of the two complex hedge fund portfolios.
• Lead person on testing, implementing and conversions to new systems.
• Participated in formulating, building, testing and migrating from a manual reconciliation platform to a software driven process working directly with the Project Manager and Programmers throughout the project life cycle.
• Increased efficiency of client deliverables by 60% after implementation of the new program.
• Mentored and trained new hires and interns.
- Senior Hedge Fund Analyst at The Bank Of New York Mellon
- Investment Accountant at PNC Financial Services
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- - General
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration International Business/Economics
• Prepared and booked Purchase and Sale of Non-Performing Pool of loans
• Analyzed and booked monthly Servicing for Non-Performing Loans
• Maintained Principal and Interest Payments for Asset Backed Securities
• Calculated and booked pricing for Non-Performing Loans and Asset Backed Securities loans
• Prepared Monthly Financial and Tax files for Clients
• Reconciled with Multiple Prime Brokers and Custodians for Daily Cash Activity
• Prepared Monthly NAV Production and Distribution
• Assisted Auditors Preparing and Sending Mid-year and Year-end Audit Reports
• Member of Team responsible for maintaining Financial Books and Records of multiple Hedge Funds
• Member of Team responsible for transitioning the company to a New Operating System
- Hedge Fund Analyst at U.S. Bancorp Fund Services
- Contribution Strategist at Hertz Corporation
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration/Finance
- Semester Abroad - Business
• Created financial models in Excel to determine the quality of loans
• Maintained positive client relationships through proactive communications of client needs
• Conducted due diligence for potential hedge fund investments and communicated findings to portfolio managers
• Worked with senior associates to analyze opportunities using quantitative and technical valuations
- Hedge Fund Analyst Intern at Strategic Strems LLC
- Financial Analyst Intern at Capital Recovery Group
- Investment Banking Intern at Garden State Securities
- Marketing Analytics Intern at Computer Generated Solutions
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting and Finance
at this Job
• Originated communication products, including an op-ed published in The Hill for an admiral in the U.S. Navy arguing for the passage of the TPP as well as an op-ed published in CNBC for two financial professors on national exchange market structure and Regulation NMS
• Led and directed the data analysis and content design for a U.S. hedge fund investor map for the leading hedge fund trade group in D.C.
• Delivered political intel and support for event-driven hedge fund in its acquisition and proxy campaign of a large transportation company
• Created and implemented multiple messaging and strategy plans for a major prepaid company and a leading student loan servicer based on CFPB and FTC analyses
• Worked with the founding partner of HPS to formulate and implement a D.C. communication's strategy for a large hedge fund
• Provided rapid response communications and coalition activity for the leading private equity trade group in D.C.
• Produced internal analysis on behavioral economics, climate change, and net worth inequality, that was subsequently published on the HPS Medium page
- Senior Analyst at Hamilton Place Strategies
- Public Finance Summer Analyst at Citigroup, Inc
- Hedge Fund Analyst at Pluscios Management, LLC
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
• Manage in-house bank operation to pool global cash for external debt repayment, program saves the company millions of dollars annually in interest expense
• Actively hedge and monitor FX exposures in Gartner's balance sheet accounts (transfer pricing, intercompany loans, AR/AP, cash)
• Trade in the FX markets using spot, forward, and swap contracts to support the needs of the business (cash conversions, intercompany settlements, balance sheet hedges)
• Invest excess cash and ensure operating accounts are adequately funded
• Manage global cash position to align with the company's capital deployment strategy (mobilizing cash for acquisitions, debt repayments, share repurchases)
• Establish new relationships with banking partners for FX and investment services Investor Relations:
• Responsible for shareholder analysis utilized by executive and senior management to track movements and trends in Gartner's institutional shareholder base
• Collate analyst valuation models to build out internal consensus model, communicate with analysts to resolve any discrepancies
• Liaise with multiple groups within Finance to produce the presentation deck for earnings calls
• Evaluated multiple vendors for IR data platform, shareholder surveillance/targeting, and webhosting services; presented recommendations to senior management
• Assisted in refining and redesigning external communications (press release, investor and earnings presentations)
- Senior Financial Analyst at Gartner, Inc
- Senior Financial Analyst at Higher One, Inc
- at Higher One, Inc
- Payments Generalist at Higher One, Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
• Devised and developed a Fund of Funds that invests in early to mid-stage blockchain technology companies and managers.
• Personally raised $25M of start-up capital from ultra-high net worth individuals to launch Fund.
• Designed and implemented both the go to market strategy and investment thesis, with a focus on Evenflow's competitive advantages, key differentiators, and deep understanding of the underlying blockchain technology.
• Negotiated with third-party managers to obtain investment capacity with more favorable and beneficial management fees and terms.
- GENERAL PARTNER at EVENFLOW FUND MANAGEMENT
- INSTITUTIONAL RISK MANAGER/PRODUCT MANAGER at UBS AG
- ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT CONSULTANT at Z CAP CONSULTING
- VICE PRESIDENT/CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT HEDGE FUNDS at DEUTSCHE BANK, AG
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - ECONOMICS
negatively affected the portfolio earnings on the portfolio
• Managed bank's bond portfolio which ranks in the 95th percentile in total return
• Conducted routine credit monitoring on bonds, looking at bond's ratings changes, delinquencies, credit enhancement and cushion, which resulted in early detection of bonds with deteriorating credit, allowing for remediary action before it
• Restructured portfolio by conducting buy/sell analysis based on bond's yield and income earned, in order to maximize
• Prepared financial reporting and presentations on investment activity and market conditions to the board and Asset Liability Committee
• In charge of monitoring bank's borrowing capacity from the Fed and home loan bank to provide approximately $4 billion in liquidity to the bank
negatively affected the portfolio
earnings on the portfolio
- Treasury Analyst at PACIFIC WESTERN BANK
- Business Development Intern at SIMPLY GREEN SOLUTIONS
- Hedge Fund Analyst Intern at SENTOSA CAPITAL
- Real Estate Investment Intern at WILSHIRE FINANCIAL NETWORK
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics - Economics
• Ensure that all trades are exported to PBs (where required) and that any mis-bookings are addressed on top day.
• Source various prices for all instruments within the client environment (BBG, Reuters, IDC, Markit, IM, etc.).
• Responsible for reviewing and resolving all daily cash, position, and fee breaks with appropriate parties.
• Facilitate issue resolution regarding trades, reporting and settlements across different teams and third party vendors.
• Verify all economic details for OTC trades and ensured wires are booked and accounted for in internal systems.
• Responsible for daily P&L reporting, analysis, and delivery of findings according to client requests.
• Demonstrated knowledge of query languages and data retrieval techniques to institute solutions to client requests.
- Senior Operations Analyst at HEDGESERV
- Client Service Specialist at Lord Abbett
- Hedge Fund Analyst at Prologue Capital
- Senior Portfolio Administrator at The Ayco Co., a Goldman Sachs Co.
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- B.S. - Business Finance