Help desk Administrator and member of Operations Support Team for the Joint Personnel website PRMS.
• PRMS serves as the primary DoD database and website for ISOPreps (1833 Forms) for all deploying personnel. PRMS currently stores over 500,000 ISOPreps and just as many accounts for DoD personnel.
• Resolve issues with accounts and ensure users have access to both NIPR and SIPR websites to accomplish their mission.
• Ensure user's accounts are set to the correct role, so they can upload, modify and create ISOPreps within the PRMS website.
• All fixes were in a remote environment
- Help Desk Administrator at L-3 Communications
- Installation/Migration Technician at BAE Systems
6 months at this Job
- Associates - Information Systems Engineering
- Bachelors of Science - Computing I
Provide support for all applications. Ability to define and solve logical problems for highly technical applications. Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills. Installing and supporting critical, large scale, highly reliable applications such as CSS, CIS, and various internal & external programs. Provide help desk support, manage tracking of tickets and work with other members of IT to ensure key performance metrics are met.
- Help Desk Administrator at Con Edison
- Team Lead Help Desk/Heat&Remedy Administrator at NYC School Construction Authority
- Desktop Support Technician at Carlson School of Management
- Desktop Support Technician at Archway Marketing
6 months at this Job
- A+ Certification
• Provided customer service in a timely manner to end users with varying levels of experience
• Trained staff in troubleshooting techniques to resolve end user help desk tickets more effectively
• Implemented hardware/software inventory system integrated with help desk ticketing
• Developed imaging process for new desktop/laptops and migration of Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Senior Help Desk Administrator at ADC LTD NM
- System Administrator(PRN) at Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute
- Network Analyst at Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute
- Computer Systems Analyst at Kirtland Air Force Base, ABQ NM at Craig Technologies
4 months at this Job
- Some college
Perform desktop and end user support, maintain, troubleshoot, cable and document desktop
hardware and software.
• Administrate systems such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, VOIP phone system, file security, email, and backup solution.
• Deploy and maintain help desk deployment systems.
• Maintain network, system, application, and resolution documentation.
• Assist in training and developing help desk staff to increase their knowledge and continue their growth.
• Juniper switches configuration.
• VMware support.
- Help Desk Administrator at Quest Aircraft Company
- Help Desk Technician at Quest Aircraft Company
- Customer service from home at Arise
- Insurance Producer at Bankers Life and Casualty Company
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Masters degree in System Analysis and IT-Management - System Analysis and IT-Management
Utilizing strong verbal and communications skills I provided Tier 1 support for remote users. Tasks in my purview included the assembly and maintenance of desktop systems on site as well as the installation and configuration of software and peripherals as needed. I also was the first line of troubleshooting hardware and software problems and distributing trouble tickets to other help desk admins.
- Help Desk Administrator at
- Shift Supervisor at Macchiato Caf
- Shift Supervisor/Waiter at Café Tara ntin
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
As a Help Desk Administrator, my day to day operations are too interfaced with users and upper management concerning updates and issues. Also includes desk side support for the Annex Training Users (75 users)
• Troubleshooting and resolution of desktop /notebook hardware and software issues via direct customer interface
• Troubleshooting of desktop/notebook peripheral devices including printers, personal handheld devices (i.e. iPhone/Galaxy S6) via direct customer interface
• Secondary support for server administration/monitoring (VMware 6.0)
• Direct support (i.e. installation and functionality of Windows 10)
• Worked with System Administrators to perform Microsoft patching
• As needed, provision of phone support (i.e. receiving calls, logging into tracking system, and routing to proper support groups)
• Perform daily system checks and report status
- Help Desk Administrator at KJ3 Technology, LLC
- Desktop Support at Expression Networks LLC
- Line Cook at Westin Crystal City
- Clerical Assistant at US Coast Guard - Winbourne & Costas, Inc
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree
* This company has about 80 users divided into two groups and different domains. * Windows 2008 and 2012, 2016 server domain and the second one is a MAC OS X server platform. * In this company, I am the IT Help Desk Technician, giving support and solving all computer problems and hosting mail server (MS Exchange 2007, office 365), security issues, general support and network solutions (switches, routers) including wireless, iPhones, iPads. * Network connectivity, DHCP, DNS, AD, GPO.
- Support and help desk administrator at Santillana USA
- Support and help desk technician at Academy of Arts and Minds
- IT support administrator at Karolinska Institutet
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in network technology and application development - network technology and application development
- Master's Degree in Business Administration - Management
Provide help desk support for a battalion sized element (354 users). Manage active directory users and computers for a battalion sized element. Assist and manage a small help desk staff.
- Help Desk Administrator at U.S. Army
- Signal Systems Support Specialist at US Army/Mississippi National Guard
1 year at this Job
Mar 2017 - Present Oversee the daily performance of computer systems. Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems. Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software. Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications. Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades. Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors. Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications. Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support. Provide users with technical support for computer problems. Support an office and production environment with over 400 users. Support computer hardware and computer related devices in all departments and production areas. Administrate the Help Desk software and assign tickets to one of three I.T. teams. Support 3 other companies in the same building. Answer the help desk phone and create tickets accordingly. Create, edit, close and delete help desk tickets accordingly.
- Help Desk Administrator / Help Desk Technician at Q-Edge Corporation / Foxconn
- Computer Tech at
- National Sales Manager at Tank Transport Trailer Sales
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Computers
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming ERP, Link, Intranet (Request Center, Credit/RMA, and Warranty), BIRT, and BIRST helpdesk requests and issues related to application software, as well as desktop software, and hardware.
• Apply systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine software or functional specifications.
• Respond to helpdesk requests either in person or over the phone.
• Assist with writing training manuals and procedures.
• Train computer users on standardized operational procedures.
• Perform Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing of Application Software.
• Respond to email messages, phone calls, and helpdesk tickets for customers seeking help on Application software.
• Ask questions to determine nature of problem and document steps to reproduce problem.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process.
• Assist Development team with testing of new procedures and enhancements.
• Resolve technical problems with Software or Network; work with Infrastructure team to determine root cause of issue.
• Manage business processes within Oracle service Cloud environment
- ERP Help Desk Administrator at Latham International
- Business System Integrator at GXS / OPENTEXT
- Contractor at Manpower/ MetLife
- Resident Assistant at Residential Life Office
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Information Technology