Dayton, OH Check N Go/ Aug 2018 to Current Reasoned with customers and attempted to negotiate that balances be paid in full. Built and maintained effective relationships with peers and upper management. Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone. Supplied tellers with coin and currency as needed. Loaded consumer loan applications into the NCP loan processing program. Help Desk Agent
- Help Desk Agent at Check 'n Go
- Customer Service, Emails, etc at UST Global
- Sales Lead at Loan Max Title Loans
- Retail Sales, Marketing, Collections at Cashland
5 months at this Job
As a help desk agent, I work over the phone with inbound calls to help troubleshoot technological issues with both hardware and software in 10,000+ McDonald's stores. With good written and verbal communication and strong customer service skills, I both work to help the stores solve their issues while simultaneously documenting all steps and information relayed to the caller. Requires quick thinking and multitasking skills in order for quick and efficient resolutions to a large variety of tech issues. Requires fast typing and the ability to use a knowledge base with keywords and queries to locate the correct steps for troubleshooting. Fosters good customer service skills and tech knowledge.
- Help Desk Agent at Atos IT Services and Solutions Inc
- Customer Service Representative at FedEx Office
- Cashier at Food City
1 year, 2 months at this Job
I have been working as a help desk support agent more than 3 years at GDC. Technology Summary Systems: UNIX, Windows /XP/Vista/7, Software: MS Office, Lotus Notes, Citrix desk, Mapics, Active directory
- Help desk agent at Global data consultant
- Student Helpdesk Technician at College Studies
6 years, 8 months at this Job
As a help desk agent, I am responsible for assisting pharmacists with troubleshooting any errors they run into while processing claims in their systems. I offer patience and detailed steps to assure that whatever the issue is, will be resolved and if I don't have the answers I am dedicated to finding someone with the better solution. I remain calm and levelheaded all while providing exceptional customer service to members while aiding in refilling medical prescriptions.
- Pharmacy Help Desk Agent at Optum
- Barista at Starbucks
- Customer Service Associate at Walmart
- Crew Trainer at DCC LEE ENTERPRISES
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Member of the ATOS team for the transfer of the corporate Southern Railroad Help Desk to ATOS in Cincinnati from Georgia.
- Help Desk Agent at Norfolk Southern Railroad
- L1 Help Desk at Mercy Health
- Incident Commander at General Electric Global Operations Command Center
- L2 Network Operations Command Center Technician at Fifth Third Bank
1 month at this Job
- None - Net+, MCP, A*, Windows Server, Windows Networking, Windows Client, Database Administration
- None - Programming logic, DB admin, DB programming, Win Server Install and Admin, Accounting and others
- - Network Design
- Bachelor's - Journalism
ABS services clients across the nation with a full range of outsourced help desk, desk top, managed hosting, and network support and services.
• Provide remote support using the Cosmo phone system. Creating and monitoring tickets through SalesForce.
• Utilize technical documentation and provide feedback to ensure accuracy and timely incident resolution.
• Maintained a 99% satisfaction survey result.
• Connection through Team Viewer and Dameware to provide remote support to troubleshoot software/hardware issues, connectivity through VPN and WIFI, mobile hotspots, and activating and configuring mobile devices.
- Help Desk Agent at ABS ASSOCIATES, INC
- Customer Operations and Contract Specialist at PHARMEDIUM
- Service Coordinator at SIEMENS HEALTHCARE DIAGNOSTICS
- IS Support Specialist I at SIEMENS BUILDING TECHNOLOGIES
5 years at this Job
- - Databases
As a Help Desk agent, I am responsible for troubleshooting VX520 and VX680 terminals along with recurring payment portals and virtual terminal portals. In addition to troubleshooting I make supply orders and order replacement terminals.
- HELP DESK AGENT at WORLDPAY US
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at MACYS
- CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST at NORDSTROM
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at DAVIDS BRIDAL
7 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for all users with software application & hardware
problems via phone, email or in person
● Maintain proficiency with the responsibilities of reservations and airport agents
● Perform testing and offer feedback on existing programs, new versions of these programs and new functionality within existing or new distribution channels
● Provide accurate and timely logging of problems and resolution for problems into helpdesk ticket management system
● Elevate calls/emails that cannot be answered at initial request or urgent matters affecting the operation pursuant to the Help Desk Escalation Process
● As time allows, review PNRs to ensure passengers are check-in ready
● Assist with maintaining the department's reference materials
● Reinforce training when assisting employees
● Support and encourage frontline agents to prevent customer service failures
● Participate in additional/regular training sessions to maintain subject matter knowledge
- Help Desk Agent at CAPE AIR
- Counter Agent at RECTRIX AVIATION
- Reservations Supervisor at CAPE AIR
- Assistant Branch Manager at FCFCU
6 months at this Job
Provide professional end-user support via telephone, email or web submits Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems Responds to end-user problems based on standard procedures Track incidents and calls, including but not limited to, entering data into the database timely and accurately May be responsible for ensuring systems are configured properly Regularly check, read and respond to emails from users, management Troubleshoot in programs: Internet Explorer Adobe Symantec Remote Support Tools Response to Help Desk Calls Strong problem solving skills with Level 1 activities Processing of Requests Windows Account Creation/Deactivation Windows and all other Systems Password Reset Processing of SecurID/@Access/VPN Escalate/ Delegate appropriately Maintain average speed of answer metric (within 30 seconds) Support for Microsoft Applications File Restores Support for IE, Adobe, WinZip, IM and other shrink wrapped applications Account Processing Liaise with outside vendors and service providers for support issues Create and distribute status reports Manage requests for approvals and timeliness for satisfaction of requests Follow up with team for resolutions and closures
- Portuguese Help Desk Agent at Capgemini
- Customer Service Representative (Bilingual Portuguese) at Blizzard Entertainment
- Sales Consultant at CarMax
- Web Manager at Brasil Veículos
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
● Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
● Walk customer through problem-solving process.
● log all help desk interactions
● Respond to chat and phone messages from customers seeking assistance.
● Work from a ticket system to complete work orders promptly
● Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Help Desk Agent at DXC
- Dallas Branch IT Specialist (contract) at FREEMAN COMPANY
- Total Loss Claims Processor (seasonal) at CATASTROPHE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- Customer Support Process Analyst at MICROSOFT
2 months at this Job