Help Desk Analyst
- Help Desk Analyst at ITVantix
- Computer Technician at Quick Stop Computers
- Facility Service Associate at Lowes Home Improvement Stores
- Customer Service at Paint
8 months at this Job
- Associate - Networking Specialist
- A.A.S - Computer Support Specialist
Help Desk Analyst for Commonwealth of Virginia. Assist users with resolving issues and if unable to First Call Resolve route ticket to appropriate queue.
- Help Desk Analyst at SAIC
- Help Desk Analyst at Northrop Grumman
- Helpdesk Analyst at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Customer Service Representative at Sykes Enterprises
5 months at this Job
- - Associate
As a Tier 1 help desk analyst who supports OKI Data printers, I am responsible for receiving calls, documenting, troubleshooting and if necessary, escalating the call to tier 2 or 3 support.
- HELP DESK ANALYST at PENNSYLVANIA ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST at PENNSYLVANIA ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
7 months at this Job
- - technology
ActiveHealth Management Chantilly, VA July 2018
Application Help Desk Analyst, (Contract )
• Answering member's phone inquiries,
• Creating tickets using Service Now
• Extensive password reset and web application support
• Regularly check and return voice mails.
• Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
• Properly escalate unresolved queries to L2 support.
• Track and redirect issues to correct resources.
• Work with minimal supervision.
- Application Help Desk Analyst at Active Health Management
- Customer Service Representativers Remote at The Teaching Company
- Operation Support Representative (Temp) at Convergent Healthcare
- Vault Monitor (temp) at Oberthur Technology
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Cyber security
- Associate of Science - Network Systems Administration
- Associate of Applied Sciences - Medical Billing and Coding
• Troubleshot: IP cameras, industrial ruggedized switches, trigger lasers, uninterruptible power supply,
• Industrial generators, Linux servers, ESXi Servers
• Responded to system alarms created by SNMP traps
• Responded to work orders created by alarms
• Ensured KPI's and SLA's were consistently met
• Tracked incoming calls via call log
• Coordinated troubleshooting activities with Operations Center. Dispatched field technicians to sites. Troubleshot equipment via phone with technician.
• Documented technical processes / Updated technical documentation
• Trained new help desk analyst on technical processes
• Monitored all network/electronic activity for North Tarrant Expressway, LBJ Expressway, Golden Gate Bridge, Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority, Cameron County Regional Mobility Authority, North East Texas Regional Mobility Authority and New York State Transit Authority Bridge tolling operations.
- Help Desk Analyst at Kapsch TrafficCom
- Help Desk Analyst at APR Consulting
- Help Desk Analyst at The Computer Merchant, Ltd
- iPhone Technician at Apple Inc
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Help Desk Analyst
TEKsystems/3M - Irving, TX
• Provided technical support for 3M employees
• Resolved Concur (Travel & Expense System) issues
• Processed and scheduled trip requests
• Submitted expense reports for payment Substitute Teacher Dallas Independent School District - Dallas, TX
• Provided instruction to elementary-aged and Special Education students
• Managed the learning environment in the absence of the classroom teacher
• Taught curriculum created by the teacher Charity Ambassador Donorworx/World Vision - Grapevine, TX
• Performed face-to-face fundraising for World Vision's Clean Water Campaign
• Provided Customer Service to potential donors
• Processed necessary documentation for donations Product Support Representative Coriant - Coppell, TX
• Provided front-line support of all Tellabs, Coriant and Sycamore products
• Corresponded via emails, live-chats and phone calls in English, Portuguese and Spanish
• Responsible for all Tellabs, Coriant and Sycamore part replacement requests
• Serviced territories in North America, United Kingdom, Australia, Latin America, South Africa, Ireland, Finland and the Philippines Executive Assistant/Quality Assurance Adviser World Vision (NGO) - Recife, Brazil
• Performed Executive Assistant duties for the National Operations Manager
• Ensured that organizational policies and procedures were followed by project leaders
• Coordinated international visits of investors and sponsors to the local project sites
• Supervised the (English-Portuguese/Portuguese-English) team of translators
• Managed and monitored the flow of proposals for new projects
- Help Desk Analyst at TEKsystems - 3M
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Language and Literature - Language and Literature
• Opening and closing tickets on Manage Engine Service Desk Plus.
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
• Supports at a minimum Microsoft Office, Windows XP and 7, Site Standard Desktop, and Remote Access.
• Creating and managing accounts with the Active Directory Users and Computers management console.
• Provides a high degree of customer satisfaction, technical expertise, accuracy, and timeliness.
• Forward technical support issues that cannot be addressed by the Help Desk to the appropriate technician.
• Troubleshoot and resolve end-user hardware, operating system, and software related problems.
- Help Desk Analyst at Help USA
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic network and server access problems at New York City College of Technology
- Part-Time Computer Tutor/ Technical Support, College Learning Center at New York City College of Technology
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Health Services and Risk Management
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Systems
Utilized strong communication skills, to provide frontline support for fielding all Service-Desk support requests (Phone/ E-mail / Chat) in a 24/7 support center Entered all support requests / incidents into ITSM tool (Remedy Magic / Footprints) and tracked all client requests to closure Provide Phone\Desk side and Remote support to global end users for all corporate supported applications and devices Strong ability to perform diagnosis, analyzes data, and provide a resolution Collaborate with team members to ensure all client requests were handled appropriately and in a timely manner, consistently looking for process improvements and greater efficiencies Provided critical support to the Pilot user community, which required accurate, timely, and stellar support at all times Collaborated with the security department to plan and execute the deployment of the DUO Mobile application (multi-factor authentication) Provided Tier 1 and 2 support and assistance for Pilot PDA phones and Duo mobile multi-factor authentication Help Desk Analyst - Deskside Support Lenovo and Dell desktop/laptop repairs such as: RAM memory upgrades, LCD screen, keyboard, and hard drive swaps Maintained asset inventory control and management of all IT hardware equipment globally Lead a project to upgrade all IBM hardware desktops for 2 remote airport offices (Chicago) Assisted in leading a project to clean up the Active Directory, establish best practice processes for handling all applications and access requests Created new hire documentation that clearly articulated how new hires access their new email, login to required applications, setup and access printers, and establish drives mappings Assisted customers in managing account logins, reset passwords, extended account lease, and troubleshooting all issues related to account credentials Created new email accounts, distribution lists, global contracts in Microsoft Exchange / Office 365 Installed, configured, maintained and troubleshoot All Network/shared Multifunctional Devices Printer\Scanner\copier for Company at headquarters and remote sites (Cannon and HP) Installed, configured, and distributed all desktops, laptops, and mobile devices for users corporate users worldwide Administered a Corporate-wide upgrade / deployment of Cisco IP phone platform
- Help Desk Analyst - Phone Support at Atlas Air World Wide Holdings
18 years, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Network Engineering & Data Communications
- BS - Recreation & Parks Management
Help Desk Level 2-3
• Addressed a wide array of technical issues with a strong ability to communicate technical concepts in a non-technical manner.
• Documented and responded to incoming emails, voicemails and phone calls referred to the TSC Help Desk for support and issue resolution.
• Performed application support for mainstream and proprietary applications via phone and remote access.
• Walked users through operating systems issues such as: problems initiating boot-up and network connectivity issues.
• Fielded Printing issues (inability to print locally and/or over the network) including hardware based problems.
• Diagnosed PC hardware issues based on visual and non-visual assessment of problems and error codes provided.
• Used BMC Service Desk Express (Magic) to generate Help Desk tickets and work orders for problem escalation where needed and also updated inventory database where applicable.
• Created user accounts for Novell network, Outlook email and Active Directory as well as addressed user access problems.
• Performed detailed troubleshooting and resolution of VPN (Virtual Private Network) problems encountered by field units.
• Assist in training and mentoring of new help desk analyst and maintenance of support documents.
- Help Desk Analyst Level 2-3 at TEKsystems @ FDNY
- Help Desk Analyst at COMPUTER HORIZONS CORPORATION
- Help Desk Analyst at COMPUTER HORIZONS CORPORATION
- Support Specialist at THE EQUAVANT GROUP
14 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Technical Support
I am currently contracted out by Kelly Services to Quality Distribution. As a help desk analyst, I perform the following duties:
• I take calls and emails from employees and help them with technical issues. I also help them with requests for accounts and access requests.
• I take inventory of our computer systems and help the hardware analyst ship out devices to terminals.
• Use teamwork to solve issues with in house programs and to escalate issues to other IT departments.
- Help Desk Analyst at Kelly Services
- IT Service Desk Analyst Level 1 at RoomsToGo Outlet Furniture Store
- 2 Mac+ Tech Support Representative at Tier
- Intranet Manager at Beachstore.com
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Programming