Help Desk Coordinator at Tooele Army Depot - Leader of Help Desk to coordinate all Help Desk Tickets for End Users. Tickets are received by email, web or phone. As team lead I am responsible to make sure all tickets are handled within contractual agreements. The support is mainly using remote tools. Desk site support is provided if it is needed. Responsible for all hardware and software support on the PC. I maintain 100% IAVA Compliance of all army required updates to be installed on all workstations, laptops, and servers on a regular basis. Successfully created and deployed Deployment Packages with SCCM 2012 R2 for all Army Required IAVA windows updates and application updates on a monthly basis. One of the tools used to check compliance on workstations for IAMS is the Network Access Control (NAC). We are responsible to replace all hardware that fails including peripherals. Active Directory is used to add / remove Computers from Network, I am responsible for weekly reports of all Help Desk Tickets closed per week, and quarterly reports to DOIM Management of all tickets with Army Required Categories. I support a secure VTC for the commanding officer on a weekly basis. Duties have been tasked to update 500+ PC'S from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Reimage of the network with new hardware to 1709 Windows 10. Responsible for troubleshooting 3rd party applications and hardware drivers for Windows 10.
- Help Desk Coordinator at Soranno IT
- Help Desk Associate at Soranno IT
- Help Desk Associate at Abacus Solutions
- Customer Support Representative at Spherion
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Associates in Computer - information Systems
• Set up workstations with images for computers/laptops/tablets and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.) Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality. Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
• Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance, including overseeing of Microsoft Office 365 accounts, Microsoft Active Directory, Airwatch and other accounts for over 500 users on site and remotely
• Respond to help desk tickets and calls pertaining to any relevant technical issues, as well as keep track of inventory using Track-It portal and software.
- IT Help Desk Coordinator at State of NJ
- Nursing Assistant at Princeton House Behavioral Health
- IT Support Specialist at ALTRAN SOLUTIONS
- Help Desk Support at Robert Half Technology
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Information Technology - Information Technology
2 years, 6 months
As the Help Desk Coordinator it is my responsibility to:
• Conduct error / technical troubleshooting of user's systems and web based application
• Generate, track, and route/escalate incidents using Track-it.
• Provide nine student assistants with supervision
• Teaching student assistants the basics of troubleshooting technological issues using tools such as, Active Directory, AUM Student Records Portal, Blackboard, Exchange, and BCM Track-it.
• Oversee AUM's Information Technology Services Help Desk functionality
• Develop, document and maintain operational procedures for computer labs
• Upgrade and configure system software and hardware components as needed
• Assist information and maintenance of system standards
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures
• Configure system properties and resources in order to accommodate needs
• Maintain and support hardware and software systems for a large number of users
• Respond on a timely basis to telephone and email requests.
• Ensure a high degree of accessibility for formal and informal meetings
• Provide customer support to internal employees and external customers Accomplishments
• Designed work flows for the purpose of guiding student assistants on how to address and route helpdesk telephone calls.
• Developed several mechanisms to document computer equipment inventory and how to effectively manage computer lab usage for students. Designed, Proposed & Presented Information Technology Services Onboarding and continuous professional training program for addressingf the regular high student worker turnover (at same rate of graduation). This assists coordinators and managers within Information Technology Services with addressing the rapidly growing, high paced learning environment needed for sustaining an environment needed in order to facilitate proper Quality Control Management on an organizational level.
- ITS Help Desk Coordinator at Auburn University Montgomery-Information Technology Service
- Help Desk Support Analyst at Auburn University Outreach - Advanced Technology
- Internship at Ambridge University
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS (In Progress) - Information Technology - Networking /w CCNA Certificate
- AAT/Associates in Applied Technology - Cisco Networking, Network Security, & Linux
Oversee the daily Help Desk operation and provide technical support to over 2,200 students, faculty, and staff via phone, email, ticketing system, and in person
• Lead and train a group of 10-15 student staff members to ensure consistent customer service experiences
• Maintain inventory of assets in all aspects of the deployment life cycle, including receiving, imaging, deployment, and disposal
• Create and maintain a database of documented solutions in an effort to resolve problems at first contact
• Assist with Active Directory functions, such as handling account creation requests, resetting passwords, unlocking accounts, and account deletion
• Utilize remote assistance applications to install and upgrade software, as well as resolve issues quickly
• Schedule equipment upgrades/replacements and support data backups to shared network drives and Microsoft OneDrive for a smooth transition between devices
• Prioritize tasks, as well as work under pressure in order to return clients' computers in a timely manner
• Demonstrate knowledge of operating systems, networking, hardware, and software to accurately troubleshoot technology problems
- Help Desk Coordinator at Susquehanna University, IT Department
- Information Technology Support Technician at Susquehanna University, IT Department
- Intermediate Accounting Student Tutor at Susquehanna University Sigmund Weis School of Business
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
Responsible for addressing all daily incoming support requests via email, phone and website ◦ Assisted in disseminating information; included maintaining and updating technical calendars, updating client information, and keeping current on department status ◦ Data tracked for Help Desk requests via Excel ◦ Backup support for Scheduling Coordinator for all company technicians' scheduling needs ◦ Worked closely with Support Desk Management to fulfill all daily time goals and department expectations
- Help Desk Coordinator at River Run Computers
- On-Campus Federal Work Study Student at Kaplan University
- IT Technician / Office Manager at Jefferson Crest, LLC
- Receptionist / Switchboard Operator at Marsh McClennon Companies
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school
Tech Ops and Mainframe Support
IT help desk support of MCSO's 3300 employees including the sheriff, chiefs, commanders, detention officers, and deputies. Duties included but not limit to:
•TOC (Terminal Operations Certification) Certified.
•Telephonic and Person-Person troubleshooting of production issues.
•Support of all Jails, Detention Centers, Prisons and facilities managed by Maricopa County and MCSO.
•Troubleshooting IT, MDC, CAD application and hardware problems.
•Contacting other agencies including Maricopa County OET, Arizona DPS and Phoenix Police Department regarding software support.
•LAN, network, application, mainframe password resets and changes, Portal lockouts and resets.
•TP8 batch file and job support.
•Responsible for creation and distribution of repair tickets to desktop and other support departments using Ivanti SD.
•Utilizing Active Directory and MS exchange directory.
•Configuration of Outlook and Office 0365 remotely.
•Monitoring of security cameras and guest access.
•Weekend help desk support.
- IT Help Desk Coordinator at Maricopa County Sheriff's Office
- Service Desk Support Tech II at AMR
- Change Management Technician Sr at
- Network Support Technician Sr at Accred
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Information Technology
• Creating Active Directory account for new users.
• Remote in to fixing exiting issues via Remote Desktop Connection and Team Viewer.
• Configured and troubleshoot routers and switches.
• Configured PC, desk phones and cellphones for new users.
• Install and configure VMware.
• Processed the documentation.
• Creating and maintaining tickets using Spice works.
- IT help desk coordinator at ARxIUM. Inc
- IT help desk analyst at Reyes Holdings
- System Engineer at Motorola Solutions
- Guardsmark security officer at Kraft Foods Headquarters
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Art and Science in Computer Science - Cyber Security
- Atlantic Resource Group Contract
• Exceptional customer service
• Efficiently resolve/reroute tickets to increase daily company workflow
• Mobile phone, printer, and PC troubleshooting
• Help support critical Dominion applications
• Microsoft SCCM to troubleshoot in remote situations
• Re-configure and restore Microsoft Outlook
• Troubleshooting RSA SecurID tokens for remote access
• Re-configure, activate, and restore company iPhone emails, contacts, and updates
• Participated in ServiceNow project
• Efficient in ServiceNow Incident documentation/creation, template creation, knowledge base documentation/process, and Form editing.
- Help Desk Coordinator at Dominion Energy, Inc
- IT Coordinator at Stratford University
- Help Desk Coordinator at Dominion Energy, Inc
- LAN Administrator at Dominion Energy, Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Information Systems
- - Electrical Engineering Technology
Managed all Help Desk floor operations and solved on-demand field representative issues Oversaw organization-wide payroll by recording all 500 employee working hours and enforced employee clock-in accountability Created data-driven processes for organization utilizing G-Suite tools and cloud database management Supervised new employee on-boarding, training and allocation of tasks
- Field Help Desk Coordinator at Diversified Maintenance
- Lead Data Collector at Downs & St. Germain Research
- Staff Assistant at Tallahassee Community College
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate - Full Stack Web Development
- Bachelor of Science - Public Relations
My job responsibilities at the company were:
• Manage, coordinate, and prioritize Help Desk Trouble Tickets Companywide for over hundred users.
• Support 25 satellite offices throughout California from San Diego to Sacramento.
• I was responsible for supporting all locations and users which meant any issues from phone, Internet, software, hardware, printers (AIO), fax issues, cabling issues, and troubleshooting issues over the telephone or through Remote Desktop, moving workstations, setting up new users accounts such as Microsoft Exchange email, setting up new handset on the phone system, and setting up new profiles on computers testing all accounts and troubleshoot any issues they might have with their new accounts, everything end to end.
• Coordinating and Setting up new offices the company may open up anywhere in the state of California. Researching Internet Providers in the area comparing prices and deals, Coordinating how many workstations will be needed at new locations (Example Computers, monitors, desks, cabling, phones, fax, networking (modem and router configuring on network), and making sure everything is setup and ready to go come opening day.
• Coordinating closing an office anywhere in the state of California. Calling the Internet/Phone provider and canceling the service, return any equipment that might belong to the providers. Breaking down computers, phones, cabling through the office if need be, taking down the network, labeling and loading equipment in loading trucks to be sent to storage or new office.
• Providing technical support after hours for Live Online Instructors teaching classes provided by the company I worked for using Web Ex and Go to Meeting Programs. Also support the 20-40 people trying to join the online class from home over the phone in a timely matter.
• Manage any new projects the company is trying to implement for example new phone systems, new computers company wide, updating/upgrading software or hardware company wide.
• Keeping and updating a detailed inventory of all equipment coming in or out of the IT Office into the field (Example Computers, Monitors, Phones, Printers, projectors, laptops, broadband cards assigned to users, etc.)
• Sending out updates of projects I am working on and also help desk reports for the week to managers and executives.
• Systems and Servers I have worked on and managed myself. Phone System Nortel BCM 400 & BCM 50, Ring Central Cloud based phone system, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Windows Server 2003-2007, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 & 8, Linux based servers, and some Mac OS.
- Help Desk Coordinator, Computer User Support Specialists at Contractors Career Center
- Information Technology Specialist, Computer User Support Specialists at Network Extreme LLC
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma