Filled the role of Help Desk Manager for Park Place Technologies. This was the primary manager for the Level one IT support teams (both hardware and application support.) In addition to this primary role, functioned as an engineering team member, project manager for various IT projects, and participated as part of the formal information security team at Park Place. Key Accomplishments: · Built process and documentation to act as a foundation to move from a Help Desk to a Service Desk · Rebuilt IT ticketing system to bring it inline with modern ticketing solutions. · Established a service catalog for the Help Desk team. · Expanded Help Desk and Application teams to support global operations. · Built Change Management process for Park Place IT, built and delivered training to the IT organization and functioned as part of the CAB to manage change requests. · Built and documented an Incident Management process to manage issues in IT. · When the IT organization lost key leadership, stepped into support role managing addition teams and projects for 6 months until replacement leaders could be hired. · Functioned as an adviser and primary team member for rolling out formalized security initiatives for the organization.
- Help Desk Manager at Park Place Technologoies
- Director of Global IT & Facilities at MRI SOFTWARE LLC
- Manager of SaaS Operations Team & Help Desk Team at MRI SOFTWARE LLC
- Manager at MRI SOFTWARE LLC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
* Responsible for management of the USARCENT G6 Help Desk staff, to include leadership, motivation, communication, scheduling, and quality support and other similar duties. * Duties will include scheduling and management of the 24/7/365 day operations of the USARCENT G6 Help Desk. Will maintain responsibility of tracking and reporting daily open and closed trouble tickets along with average closure time for each ticket to ensure that all contract deliverables and service level agreements. * Provide daily and weekly detailed reports for Program Manager and Contract COR. * Provide training and oversight of the Help Desk staff to ensure quality metrics are met. * Will have the ability to communicate at a high level with General Officers, Program manager, and other senior leadership
- Help Desk Manager at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Help Desk Manager at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Help Desk Technician at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Help Desk Manager at Kandahar
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Applied Science
In charge of Help Desk, Active Directory team and Oversee Global Support Directors.
● Provided IT support updates and reports to IT Director and Chief Information Officer.
● Audit and Maintenance of Active Directory.
● Maintenance of Knowledge base.
● Manage procedures and support policies.
● Manage ADManager Plus for Active Directory team.
● Provided IT training materials for New Hire Orientation.
● Deployment of ServiceNow to replace BMC.
- Help Desk Manager at Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- at Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Sr. Help Desk Technician at Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Help Desk Technician at Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts
• Supervises the Information Systems Technicians in supporting the day-to-day operations of the IT application, hardware, and network systems.
• Manage the IT Help Desk function in efforts to exceed the published SLA as well as areas of scheduling, staffing, indicator collection and communications.
• Assist in the development and communication of scope, policies, and procedures for the IT department.
• Provide expert support and escalation point for IT staff.
• Provide application, hardware, and operating system expertise in the planning, implementation and support phases of computer system projects.
• Monitor compliance to HIPPA and other applicable regulations for the scope of the IT applications, servers and networks.
• Proactively review Help Desk performance and make recommendations as needed
• Create Help Desk indicators and communicate that information to Regional Directors, executives, and staff.
• Supervision of 7 staff including level 1 triage technicians and Sr. technicians.
• Performing weekly/bi-weekly supervision meetings with staff on an individual basis.
• Leading a bi-weekly IT Team meeting with all IT staff.
• Create documentation for staff to understand different technologies better or to provide a quick access guide when they have questions.
• Review resumes and conduct interviews for potential employees.
• Create Performance Improvement Plans for IT staff. Application Support Analyst Job Responsibilities:
• Attending Steering Committee Meeting to discuss approval for TIER developments
• Working with staff to create workflows to present them to the development team
• Assist development team in system design, analysis, documentation and testing
• Supporting the TIER EHR application
• Managing Dell KACE tickets for the TIER application
• Managing/Testing Development changes in TIER
• Creating Training Documentation and Release Notes for TIER
• Requirements gathering from clinical staff regarding TIER reports and functionality
• Implementing TIER to new sites
• Training clinical and managerial staff on the TIER application
- IT Help Desk Manager at Victor Community Support Services
- Technical Analyst Business and Technical Support at TEKSystems/Depository Trust & Clearing Corp
- at TEKSystems/Depository Trust & Clearing Corp
- Customer Support Analyst Customer Support Center at TEKSystems/Depository Trust & Clearing Corp
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science/Cyber Security Assurance
• Manage the building and maintenance of database of work request with documentation for future inquiries
• Manage the tracking of service requests to resolution
• Analyze, develop and document defined procedures providing expert information for the district's hardware/software operations
• Manage the tracking of service requests to resolution
• Manage, train and evaluate help desk employees
• Oversee coordination of on-site technical support for emergency status calls
• Notify users and departments of any Information Technology systems difficulties
• Oversee all facets of Help Desk operation
• Oversee the maintenance and content of the Help Desk web pages
• Active Directory management
- Help Desk Manager at Collin College
- IT Support Center Manager at Texas A&M University
- Senior Technical Consultant Teaching and Learning Spaces at University of Notre Dame
- Supervisor at University of Notre Dame
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree in Management of Information - Systems
Oversaw data center operations 24 X 7, supervised 18 local and remote technicians in providing desktop user support and warehouse distribution support for a national technology distributor. Responsibilities included:
• IT Operations Management: Oversaw the implementation of automated batch scheduling using Tidal and Active-Batch schedulers. Constructed flowcharts to analyze and implement processing efficiencies, established runbook procedures via SharePoint for all batch processes and ensured proper escalation and remediation steps. Organized and implemented automated controls to ensure critical path processing.
• Customer/Vendor Relationship Management: Engaged in problem identification and solving to maintain positive relationships with multiple vendors, ensured proper vendor credits through successful secure file transfers, worked with staff to handle more complex and difficult vendor needs, worked directly with customers to support sales initiatives.
• Policy and Procedure Oversight: Established and updated operational and help desk policies and procedures including review and validation, implemented IT problem management and change control process aligned with ITIL foundation.
• Supervision: Provided performance feedback and career counseling for onsite and remote staff, implemented operational cross training with Help Desk staff to ensure system continuity.
• Quality Improvement Efforts: Implemented call tracking system (Service Desk), implemented performance metrics and monthly status reports on Help Desk service levels, implemented key support desk changes to improve business processes, and oversaw conversion to managed print services that yielded over 50K in annual savings.
• Continuity Improvement: Oversaw procurement of client hardware with RFP process and hardware evaluation and organized periodic refresh of client machines to ensure productivity, evaluated and implemented new printer hardware in remote locations.
- IT Help Desk Manager at D&H Distributing
- IT Operations Manager at Joseph A. Bank Clothiers
- Senior Manager, Data Center at Bally Total Fitness
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Information Technology
- - Mathematics/Computer Science
Manage help desk team and evaluate performance Increased productivity in the office by implementing efficient technical approaches. Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis Recruit, train and support help desk representatives and technicians Performed SQL Server installation and upgrades Tuned existing SQL procedures and queries to improve performance Maintained SQL Server databases to manage and track healthcare data. Developed interface to automate report generation using SQL and C#, saving time and increasing accuracy. Designed and implemented automated solutions to replace manual processes by creating windows services and utilizing Microsoft SQL Management Studio (2008, 2012, 2014, 2016) Provide customer feedback to appropriate internal teams Contributed to the development of technology policies that produced efficient and reliable software solutions. Determined the needs of the IT department, both short and long term to devise plans to meet those needs efficiently. Wrote technical documentation accessible to end users. Developed standards and strategies for successful software development. Directed and planned the work to be done by various IT professionals such as computer systems analysts and information security analysts. Managed upgrades for existing applications. Collaborated with other teams to analyze options for solutions and to coordinate various development activities. Troubleshoot HL7 interface outbound and inbound.
- Help Desk Manager/Developer at Accumedic Computer Systems
- Help Desk Analyst at Accumedic Computer Systems
- Customer Service Representative at DISH Network
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Help and develop more junior team members. ♦ Ensure duties are delegated properly and tasks are completed on time. ♦ Manage and prioritize outstanding service issues and provide communications on progress. ♦ Provide Level II/III Help Desk support for customers. ♦ Responsible for Help Desk tools & systems - machine imaging, problem reporting system, inventory system. ♦ Strong O365 skills - Azure AD, Exchange O365, SharePoint O365, OneDrive. ♦ VOIP telephone system administration and support. ♦ Perform hardware setup, software installation/configuration, and the day-to-day administration of operations systems and related services. ♦ Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware administration and response. ♦ Wireless network support via Cisco Meraki. ♦ Mobile device administration and support iPhone, android, hot spot devices. ♦ Procedure documentation (machine builds, machine hardening, internal & extremal How to s ♦ Maintain user accounts, security access and configuration of desktop applications for new users. ♦ Update, configure and maintain agency baseline image. ♦ Assist with new hire training, orientation, and documentation. ♦ Maintain Help Desk technician schedules to ensure full coverage. ♦ Develop training materials and written procedures for Help Desk technicians and clients. ♦ Review inactive / deactivated computer systems for retirement. ♦ Research and keep abreast of current hardware and software. ♦ Maintain email distribution lists and associated list managers. ♦ Research and make recommendations for future system upgrades. ♦ Develop project plans and coordinate with key stakeholders. ♦ Develop and report statistics on Help desk personnel performance and overall Help Desk performance. ♦ Maintain inventory of all hardware and software.
- Senior Help Desk Manager at Community Options
- HELP DESK MANAGER at Fedcap Rehabilitation Services Inc
- SENIOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT TECHNICIAN at Brother International Corporation
- HELP DESK SUPPORT TECHNICIAN at Sanofi Aventis
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Provided first-level through tier three technical support for global IT infrastructure supporting employees throughout the U.S. Manage a staff of 2, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and connectivity issues for a Windows 7, 10, MAC OS X and mainframe environment.
• Manage the development and implementation of standards, processes, and systems required to deliver high quality and consistent support.
• Manage the implementation of methodologies that continuously improve first call resolution, customer perceptions and foster strong client relationships.
• Assess department performance through various statistical and reporting methodologies. Develop processes to monitor trends based on customer calls, issues, queries and recommend ways to improve the quality of technical service as well as reducing repeat incidents.
• Escalate issues as needed and maintain communication with customer and technical teams. Utilize Remedy to record and track issues.
• Monitored Help Desk customer satisfaction and ratings by developing a Help Desk survey for clients to use.
• Evaluated hardware options to determine best fit in environment as well as reliability and cost. Performed all software and hardware purchasing.
- Help Desk Manager at E-Trade
- Help Desk Manager at Engility Corp
- Sr. Help Desk Specialist - Team Lead at Circle Solutions Inc
- Systems Support Analyst Level II at Washington Post Newsweek Interactive
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Responsible for daily operations and help desk management. Secondary duties are client relations, sales, system administration, desktop support, mobile support, and network administration.
- Operations / Help Desk Manager at Celeris Networks
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ADMINISTRATOR at FINKELSTEIN, KERN, STEINBERG, & CUNNINGHAM ATTORNEYS AT LAW
- CONFINED SPACE RESCUE TECH/ SITE SAFETY at SAFETY TRAINING SERVICES
- CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST at PITNEY BOWES
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Computer science