• Help desk manager for the CAT Technology Service Center department of the University
• Visited each department offering personalized service and finding out their individual needs
• Provided computer support to professors and staff.
- Help Desk Manager at Tecnologico de Monterrey CEM
- Network Support Analyst at Tecnologico de Monterrey CEM
5 years at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor in Administration Computer Systems - Administration Computer Systems
Newton, MA. www.williamjames.edu 2011 - Present
William James, a graduate college of psychology located in Newton, MA., with 700+ students.
Budget $30MM, Staff: 100, Managed: 7
Help Desk Manager, created equipment risk profile, utilized field experience & mitigated risk of down time through preventative maintenance for a 20% reduction in service incidents.
• Increased productivity 30%, leveraged reporting & identified inefficiencies in help desk operations.
• Drove Project Management & training, tested & implemented Microsoft Teams, Planner, and LinkedIn learning
• Implemented organizational professional development platform- LinkedIn Learning, to support HR Initiatives utilizing Lominger competencies.
• Created a quality control system for computer deployment, solicited user feedback, testing, & trial programs.
• Advised President, VP of Finance, VP Operations & other executive staff on high profile IT matters.
• Prioritized projects & delegated issues to appropriate team member & vendors.
• Led project management of state-of-the-art public safety alert system - Alertus, architected system, collaborated with IT, Vendors, Facilities Office, Risk Management Committee, to get system approved & installed.
• Created divergent thinking team environment, discovered new ideas & possible avenues of approach.
• Fostered colleague growth, collaboration & mentorship. William James College, Newton, MA. www.williamjames.edu ~~~~~~~~~ Applications & Systems Coordinator provided Tiers 1-2 of client technical support.
• Managed supplier & vendor relationships restructured vendor selection process to align with business needs.
• Mitigated risk & optimized costs, revamped vendor contracts & implemented service level agreements with vendors.
• Coordinate field installation teams, interdepartmental technology initiatives, live training & event support groups, delivered high level of client service, met & exceeded standards of excellence.
• Oversaw software portfolio licensing, delivered stand up with CFO, Director of IT & stakeholders. Help Desk Specialist, responsible for assisting end users with day to day issues.
• Reduced deployment time by 75%, introduced computer imaging platform for 200+ endpoints.
• Created & designed training programs for end users based on use cases.
• Mitigated organizational IT risks & implemented awareness training.
• Implemented Windows Server Update Services, WSUS, implementation, Barracuda Spam &Virus Firewall queue management & troubleshooting.
• Collaborated with vendors, managed new solutions & escalated issues, achieved automation in day-to-day tasks.
• Active Directory account, maintenance, configuration troubleshooting.
- Help Desk Manager at William James College
- Porter & Chester Institute at www.porterchester.com
8 years at this Job
- BS - Management Information Systems
- - Computer networking and technology
• Manage up to 31 people at 4 different facilities, with different job statuses, and different job role responsibilities. The primary responsibility for the THD group to the company was to provide remote IT support to over 5,000 Sunoco Retail Locations for keeping their retail Point of Sale PC's, Back Office PC's, and other PC Technology equipment up and running. This would include: ensuring that Credit, Debit, Gift, and Fleet Cards are working and secure, as well as the site's Communication equipment. Honoring PCI requirements was a main focus. Depending on the equipment, Level 1, 2, and/or Level 3 Help Desk support was expected and provided from my team before getting a Vendor Help Desk involved. If THD could not fix the problem remotely, then we dispatched a Field Tech to work with. Remote Fix Rate Goal was always obtained.
• As Manager, I am responsible for Department's payroll, their Performance Management goals, budget, expenses, training, schedule, as well as, work with Project and Platform Managers to obtain information for new hardware and software that will be making it into the Production Environment and one day need our remote support abilities.
• Was on conversion team in 2011 that helped customize our new ticketing system (Maximo) to be setup to work towards the overall company's needs, especially for the Technical Help Desk. This was accomplished while keeping proper ITIL requirements in place as we moved away from our AS400 system. I am currently going through this again as we convert from Maximo to SAP.
- Technical Help Desk Manager at Sunoco LP and Sunoco, Inc
- Retail Technology Senior Systems Analyst / POS Platform Manager at Sunoco LP and Sunoco, Inc
- Systems Analyst at International Micro Systems, Inc
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science degree in Information Systems - MSIS
- B.A. - Computer Science
- Managing the IT Service Desk team with 4 help desk technicians and a vendor that provides outsourced resources to complement 24/7 remote support. - Responsible for maintenance of current IT end user assets, Software and AV equipment. - Created the SLA’s for response time, acknowledgement and resolution that led to an average of 96% satisfaction with the IT services in the monthly survey. - Implemented the IT Service Desk System, Service-Now, including automated workflows and decreased outstanding ticket queue by over 30%, that contributed to reduce response and resolution times by more than 50%. - Deployed Microsoft Teams and executed training of over 300 users in multiple departments. IT Training surveys over 95% satisfaction rate. - Migrated company to Office 365 platform including Exchange and SharePoint - with Azure Active Directory Sync (AADS). - Deployed Windows 10 leveraging System Center Configuration Manager – SCCM - task sequencing. - Deployed Kaspersky Antivirus company wide. - Implementing Mobile Device Management – MDM - solution for Company assets through Microsoft Intune. - Implementing Microsoft Forms as a tool to measure end user satisfaction. - Current development of automated workflows with Microsoft Flow and Power Apps.
- IT Help Desk Manager at LVMH Starboard Cruise Services
- Consultant at Self-employed
- Senior Information Systems Manager at Carnival Cruise Lines
- Fine Watch and Fine Jewelry Specialist at Starboard Cruise Services, Inc
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- BSc - Information Systems
I am the manager of 4 employe's for Help Desk services for 2000 user. We maintain up to 4000 pieces of equipment, the range of equipment is Desk Top computers, printers, wireless access points an controller, resident dial tone equipment, servers, cell phone service, nurse call systems with communication devices and web portal configurations, Fire panel equipment, Cisco phone systems, All software and portal systems. I am personally involved with managing our Microsoft Licensing every year with Microsoft True-Up procedure and every 3 year contract negotiations. I also negotiate vendor purchasing of all IT related equipment. Printers Switches, Cell Phones, Computers, Servers, AV equipment, and many many more devices needed to support job positions through out 13 campus's across all of Pennsylvania and Maryland. We take pride in the success we provide for our endusers. If they are down it is with great pleasure we make sure all hands on deck to get them back up and running so they can provide service and care for our residents.
- Help Desk Manager at Country Meadows
- IT Support Specialist at Computer Pros
- Delivery Driver at Self employed
17 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - IT-Microsoft Platform
My duties included running day to day operations. Searching for qualified applicants and arranging and conducting interviews. Ensuring that all of our hardware and software was running properly. Scheduling employees using workforce management software. Overseeing and implementing new software and hardware solutions for the help desk department. Ensuring that customers were taken care of and had an excellent customer experience.
- HELP DESK MANAGER at GOLDEN WEST TECHNOLOGIES
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at GAMESTOP
13 years, 3 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES IN NETWORK SECURITY - Information Security Management
Scope of position includes help-desk management, technical project management, performance, escalations, resolution monitoring and statistical reporting for: Service Desk Operations (managed 8 Specialists), LAN/WAN/Servers/Network Services, Web/Internet Design and administration.
• Decreased inventory requirements, application pricing and licensing expenses by approximately 20% by establishing standardization, imaging, patch/deployment management for applications, PC desktops and networking systems.
• Delivered 15% cost savings through negotiation of SLAs, contracts and pricing for hardware/software procurement and consulting services. Build relationships with clients, vendors and Sr. management to ensure satisfaction of business needs.
• Built, trained and led team of 10 - 15 A-players to deliver top-notch Help Desk services and support daily operations of 600 users. Created reports on KPIs, metrics and other analytics.
• Worked alongside various departments and cross-functional teams to offer L3 support, technical insight, best practices and change/problem management of technical projects based on Citrix, VMware, ServiceNow and other technologies.
- Service/Help-Desk Manager at Leo Schachter Inc
- IT Consultant - Freelance at
- Network Manager at Acxiom Corporation
- Sr. Network Administrator at The Guarantee Company of North America
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- B.A. - Economics
Managed a diverse team of 10 individuals supporting the University and all regional campuses Provided Excellent Customer Service to every individual I met Performed regular evaluations, hired (and fired) individual team members & student workers Work Order management and assignment for Help Desk team members Extensive experience compiling and maintaining inventory of all University assets and equipment Analyzed systems technical literature and provided explanations understandable to end-users Assisted in monitoring system activity and performance Assignment, Analysis & Tracking of Customer Service requests to other Help Desk Staff Performed a wide range of technical duties supporting IT functions Worked closely with all levels of the University staff, faculty and students to resolve issues Managed user accounts, network administration and security Improved Help Desk support processes within the IT Department Procurement of hardware and desktop software, configuration and implementation Testing of computer and software configurations with affected departments Researched and recommended hardware and software products and services as needed Developed and deployed standards, methodologies and best practices for the Help Desk Documented procedures related to the desktop support functions Assisted in the coordination of training and facilitated training sessions Developed and maintained user documentation, implementation and maintenance plans Oversaw the maintenance, support and upgrade of existing desktop infrastructure and systems Coordinated and communicated upgrades, enhancements and changes Provided Laptop, Cell, Mobile and Tablet support (Mac, Android, iOS, Windows 7 to 10) Assisted in the testing of equipment, programs and applications
- Help Desk Manager, ITS at University of Redlands
- Help Desk Manager, ITS at University of Redlands
- Private Contractor/Computer Support Specialist at Client First Consulting Group
- Computer Support Specialist at Prime-Line Products
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- A+ Certification
- Bachelor of Science degree - Art
Manage help desk team and evaluate performance Increased productivity in the office by implementing efficient technical approaches. Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis Recruit, train and support help desk representatives and technicians Performed SQL Server installation and upgrades Tuned existing SQL procedures and queries to improve performance Maintained SQL Server databases to manage and track healthcare data. Developed interface to automate report generation using SQL and C#, saving time and increasing accuracy. Designed and implemented automated solutions to replace manual processes by creating windows services and utilizing Microsoft SQL Management Studio (2008, 2012, 2014, 2016) Provide customer feedback to appropriate internal teams Contributed to the development of technology policies that produced efficient and reliable software solutions. Determined the needs of the IT department, both short and long term to devise plans to meet those needs efficiently. Wrote technical documentation accessible to end users. Developed standards and strategies for successful software development. Directed and planned the work to be done by various IT professionals such as computer systems analysts and information security analysts. Managed upgrades for existing applications. Collaborated with other teams to analyze options for solutions and to coordinate various development activities. Troubleshoot HL7 interface outbound and inbound.
- Help Desk Manager at Accumedic Computer Systems
- Help Desk Analyst at Accumedic Computer Systems
- Customer Service Representative at DISH Network
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
* Support Point of Sale functions for all 300 retail locations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico remotely - Using XVNC and Logmein application for remote support. * Provide Bilingual Support - English and Spanish * Manage Ticket Assignments and Reporting - Help Star/ServicePro * Create Batch Files/Trigger Files in order to Execute Remote Commands for POS Processes. * Deploy Remote POS Configuration Files * Work with POS developers to help Test and Implement new changes to POS. * Help test and deploy EMV for POS. * Maintain IPA Files for IOS Mobile Configuration via MDM - (IBM MaaS360) * Maintain Admin Passwords for all Different Platforms in Excel Sheet * Maintain Schedule for Help Desk Team during peak season; i.e. Black Friday Weekend/Holiday Season - Three Shift Schedule * Assist with New Store Setup/Store Closures/Remodels and Relocations- LAN and WAN Network Setup and Configuration, File Distributions, Updates, Credit Card Authoriztions, Mobile Updates, and Secured File Uploads. * Responsible for T1 Installation and Conversion * Responsible for Distributing Promotion Files for all Retail Locations, using scripts. * Responsible for POS Hardware Inventory and Repair - HP POS Units, IOS Mobile Devices (IPods and IPads), HP All In One PCs, Verifone Chip and Pin Devices (HP Units and IOS Devices), Thermal Printers, Mobile Printers, HP Network Printers, WAPs, and Battery Backup Devices. * Active Directory Support (Two Different Domains) * AS/400 and JDE Support (Two Different Domains) * E-Mail Support - Unlock Users and Reset Passwords Via Google Suite. * Provide Tier 1,2 Support for Telecommunication issues involving all retail locations. * Manage Hiring Third Party Companies - New Store Setups, Closures, Network Cabling, etc. * Assist with POS Data Cleanup, Periodic Maintenance, Data Recovery, File Corruptions, and Virus Removals. * Support In-House Built Apps. * Manage Satellite Office - Supplies, Cleaning Service, HVAC Maintenance, and Pest Control * Manage the Hiring of Employees including Temps during peak season. * Participate in Weekly Staff Meetings and provide Weekly Status Updates. * Document/Review Standard Operating Procedures and Make Updates as needed. * Assist with Yearly Internal and External IT Audits. * Review and Approve Invoices * Participate in Yearly Budget with CIO. * Provide a quality service in a courteous and professional manner, considering the impact and time sensitivity of our customers. Minimizing downtime and loss of data. * Help implement two different POS systems throughout the past 14 years. * Help Perfumania Transition all Operations from: Sunrise, FL. to Ft. Lauderdale, FL. & from: Ft. Lauderdale, FL. to Bellport, NY.
- IT Help Desk Manager at Perfumania Holdings
- IT Desktop Support at Perfumania Holdings
- Sr. Help Desk Support at Perfumania Holdings
- Customer Service at Perfumania Holdings
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma